Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My Ex Partners Boss

Jump to newest

By *essaMay OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

Fairytale Wood

Preface:

I was in a relationship with a lovely guy, I was quite early on in this relationship. I had by surprise discovered my bisexuality in a previous relationship. Another story.

Chapter 1: LOL

Short time into the relationship I was introduced to my partner’s (at the time) boss at an event. She was a strong woman knew what she wanted and how to get it, she had to be in that particular business at that time. We seemed to get on I guess in a way which wasn’t simply politeness, from then on via my partner got asked to few more events.

I was a little concerned at first as she seemed to like to keep us close at these events, I said to my partner “I think she fancies you”, he retorted with a smile “I can safely say it is not me she fancies”. I could feel myself blushing, must have gone lovely colour of crimson. At next event (used do quite a lot of events) I found myself flirting with her more and more.

This had been going on for a while now and we now were at a special Gala event. I had my hair up, not usual for me, a long blue sequinned dress, I don’t wear tights or stockings, my 4” strapped heels I’d got out and dusted off, stood looking in the mirror in the hotel room and thought, “you know, you scrub up quite well” and smiled to myself. We made out way to the Gala.

We were a table with sat six others and she was on the next table, like all these events there are a lot of speeches and awards being presented, lots of Champaign flowing. After the main proceedings people tended to move around. Sat at the table she came over and sat with me. We were chatting and flirted a little bit, she leaned over and pulled out of her clutch bag a small compact camera, remember those. Said she wanted to get a picture with me, held the camera out in front of us and snapped, she then said “another!”. This time she put her hand on top of my right leg. I’d opted for a gown that had spits all the way up the sides and I’m not really a dress person and it felt more comfortable.

Thinking oh ok, she moved in closer, whispered in my ear do you mind if I…she didn’t need to say anymore. Rush of excitement passed through me and could tell through her too. With that she slipped her hand thought the split of my dress and to my inner thigh started teasing round the edge of my briefs. I took a sharp intake of breath, with that she moved her attention and started tracing the outing of my shape through my briefs, thinking oh wow, she took the hint.

Slipping her hand through leg of my briefs and started caressing the top of my pussy, she whispered in my ear “mmmmm so smooth”. It was like she had pressed button and I had slipped down in the chair a bit and my legs opened a bit wider like automatic gates. She accepted the invitation, by this time I was very wet, my clit was very hard and she had slipped her fingers between my lips and was teasing it mercilessly, occasionally slipping her middle finger in. Unfortunately sitting in a slightly slumped position, legs slightly apart is not the best position to be in, I so wanted to take her whole finger in.

She really knew how to make a clit sing. We were now very close I’m not sure what others must have thought, probably too much to drink to notice. She by this time was teasing her own pussy, all be it through her ball gown. Rather breathlessly slightly nervously, I said to her “did you want a hand with that”, she smiled a yes please smile, but by this time I was starting to climax.

She knew and with that she stopped, withdrew her hand and kissed me on the cheek, she whispered in my ear “Would you like to go to a place a bit more private”, thinking “Oh god yes”. Then a sudden thought crossed my mind - oh what about my partner, in anticipation of my though, she said “he knows”. At which point we both stood up grabbed our clutch bags, her holding my hand we left …

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evonFbsCouple
26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *pentoall555Man
26 weeks ago

benfleet

Brilliant. More please

By *21funguyMan
26 weeks ago

Bicester

Great start

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ragsterMan
26 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *rindibawbMan
26 weeks ago

penygroes

Oh waw. More please.

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
26 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Nice

By *9Karm69Man
26 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Have been waiting for this

By *9Karm69Man
26 weeks ago

plymouth/chesterfield

Have been waiting for this

By *portbilly1976Man
26 weeks ago

manchester

By *aycole1Man
26 weeks ago

liverpool

Great start can’t wait for the rest

By *ornybeardedguyMan
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *oppy12Man
26 weeks ago

Swindon

Great start!

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

Great start can't wait for more

By *2345johnMan
26 weeks ago

Cupar

By *cotty909Man
26 weeks ago

tranent

By *adyinred696969Couple
26 weeks ago

Brecon

By *eterpervisMan
26 weeks ago

back where i came from

Lovely start, I hope it doesn’t end there. X

By *kpiercedCouple
26 weeks ago

walsall

By *oss25Man
26 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Cambridge

By *orkiebar51Man
26 weeks ago

Keighley

By *ig daddy 1969Man
26 weeks ago

manchester

By *essaMay OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

Fairytale Wood

[Removed by poster at 02/01/24 22:34:28]

By *essaMay OP   Woman
26 weeks ago

Fairytale Wood

We headed not to hotel room as we were still at the Gala and much as I would have loved to rip her cloths off, would have been a real bind to get dressed and redo my hair and makeup , took me ages to get ready.

Instead we headed for the ladies rest room, posh location, posh rest rooms, marble surfaces, porcelain sinks, gold effect taps and an assortment of lotions and soaps. As we went in she pulled me close and gave me an amazing snog cupping my left breast and teasing my very erect and sensitive nipple. A snog that seamed to go on for ever, when she finally left my lips I had to catch my breath. We headed for the cubicle furthest from the door.

Inside cubicle she lifted my dress to my waist, oh god my pussy was throbbing so much and my clit felt like it was so swollen it was pushing my legs apart. I lifted hers to reveal a lovely pair of sheer no-show briefs. As I did she kissed me again, she then turned me round to face the back of the cubicle, she kissed the nape of my neck and sent a glorious shiver all the way through my body, slipping her hand into the front of my pants, straight down between my lips onto my clit to carry on where she left off, I gasped a deep breath again and she pulled me into her loins, applying slightly more pressure, cupping my breast and teasing my nipple again

I was already close to the point of climaxing, she teased my clit a couple of times and then slipped her fingers in then repeated. It didn’t take much OMG OMG I was cumming big time. As I started to cum I pushed back hard to her groin she slipped two fingers deep inside me as far as she could, I came - OMG OMG did I cum, slipped her fingers in couple more times, in-time with each convulsion as my orgasm subsided. Trying to catch my breath I heard her breathing had become rapid. Without thinking I pushed my hand back into panties and straight to her very wet pussy and to her very hard, engorged clit, she gasped, right now I so wanted to make her cum.

I turned and returning my hand into her pants, her pussy was so lovely and wet. I teased her her clit and slipping my fingers in her pussy, it wasn’t long before she started climaxing, pushing hard against my fingers as she came, oh wow my pussy was now throbbing again making this amazing lady cum. After a brief pause we looked at each other, kissed, rearranged ourselves and exited the cubicle, checked our makeup, hair and touched up our lippy. We returned to the Gala holding hands, got another couple of glasses of champaign. My partner was back at the table and we sat down, he didn’t say anything just smiled.

We all chatted for a bit making plans, she shortly leaned over me to my partner hand stroking my pussy as she did and said, “Do you mind if I borrow Tess for a while later”, He smiled back and said “it’s not me you need ask”, both already knew my answer. I was so wet and my pussy was throbbing again with anticipation, the next couple of hours really dragged…

By *igtattodeanMan
26 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Such a great story I need more

By *portbilly1976Man
26 weeks ago

manchester

By *andyymannMan
26 weeks ago

rothwell

Omg

By *rouble 50Man
26 weeks ago

turriff

By *ig daddy 1969Man
26 weeks ago

manchester

By *rgar27Man
26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *iscoman7771000Man
26 weeks ago

birmingham

By *ohn_1983Man
26 weeks ago

Poringland

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
26 weeks ago

Mid-Sussex

Great story two horny ladies has got me excited,hope there is another part.

By *aidbackcpleCouple
26 weeks ago

nr stockton

Wow more please xx

By *evonFbsCouple
26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *oppy12Man
26 weeks ago