Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Elias - the legend

Jump to newest

By *eester Grey OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Welwyn

Hi all this is a true tale about a friend of mine. Elias is a 6ft 3 tall black guy from Jamaica. Not to mince words he's hung like a horse. Elias or as I shall refer to him from now on as E is an electrician. He's one of the nicest guys I know and never has a bad word for anyone.

So to the tale

A few days before Christmas myself and E were invited to a party held at a hotel . We had both done contract work for a very wealthy property developer called Paul. He had invited virtually all the contractors he used and it was a no expense spared affair. The reason for the lavish affair was that Paul had found out he was very unwell and had decided to sell his business and have a last hurrah as a thanks to all of us.

When I arrived E was already in the hall and was chatting away to others we knew. His laugh was echoing around. After a few minutes a lady called Georgia who did bookkeeping for Paul arrived. Although I knew the basics about her I'd never really interacted. I knew she was 30ish, two kids and had a husband who looked like he needed a good feeding. If the guy turned sideways you most likely would not see him.

Georgia arrived in a very small backless , black , short dress. She had stilettos on and that was it. Although not blessed with big boobs it was clear she was braless . I knew as soon as I saw her that E would be off like fox after the rabbit.

We were called to come to a large banquet table for food. Each place had our name and company. Strange I thought how E was sat next to Georgia with myself on her other side.

The meal was served and E got very chatty with Georgia. She in turn was downing booze like no tomorrow. I knew E was up to his tricks when he managed to spill water onto Georgia. He grinned and proceeded to dab it off with a napkin. She was laughing and in almost comical fashion pretending to fend off his attention.

As the evening wore on we all moved to the dancefloor. E of course was all over Georgia like a rash and she in turn drank the attention like the booze she'd had earlier. At some point she'd sat down and E had pulled up a chair . She was complaining about how her heels were hurting. E had then grabbed her legs and slid the shoes off. Georgia was mesmerized and just looked at him . He took each foot in turn and massaged them. He said I can't have a pretty lady in pain. She just went red in the cheeks and nodded. All too soon the party was breaking up. Everyone was going there separate ways and E was now about to make his move.

Georgia said she had booked a room as hubby has to sit with the kids and could not pick her up. E said he'd have to sleep in his van til the booze wore off. He said he hadn't got a room. I had also booked a room but wasn't going to offer to share. Besides which I had an inkling of what was coming next. Georgia said we'll you could sleep on the floor in my room, if you behave. He said he's always good and can provide references to prove it. They both laughed.

We made our way to the lifts. Georgia was remarkably sober and it was quite clear she was really into E. We got in the lift and his enormous hand was on her bare back, slowly stroking her spine. She had her eyes closed. He reached the tie strap around her neck and pulled it loose. The front of the dress flopped down to just above her nipples and before his hand could get there she pulled it over her boobs .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

By *ushin boundariesCouple
39 weeks ago

halstead

By *overt711CoolMan
34 weeks ago

Leicestershire