Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Late night shopping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thursday night late night shopping for dresses, with your wife is the last thing you want to be doing, especially as there's a game on. You've lost interest at the third dress and after number four you spot a seat by the shoe department and make a beeline for it. Your wife mumbles something about going to the changing room and that you've to follow her over in five minutes to see the next one.

You're checking your emails on your phone as you watch my long tanned legs walking towards you and looking over the top of your glasses you continue to run your eyes up towards my curved hips and round ass in my tight black pencil skirt, to my tight waist and beautiful round breasts.

Your eyes fixed on my deep cleavage as one of my shirt buttons seems to have been opened further than what would have been usual for work. You continue to run your eyes upwards to see the face that goes with this heavenly body that has transported your mind to very filthy thoughts in what was just another boring shopping trip with your wife.

I catch you staring and flash you a smile, my blonde hair caught up loosely and my blue eyes twinkling. I stop in front of you at the shoes and stepping out of one of my black stilettos I bend over to select a pair of sandals from the bottom shelf.  Your mind now racing as you imagine me in just my underwear and taking me right there over the shoe rack in the department store.

I know you are watching me as I feel your eyes fixed on my ass as I bend over. I turn around now facing you and from somewhere you summon the courage to say "very nice! The shoes I mean." as you blush. I smile and say "thanks, now I just need a new dress to go with them" as I smile, giving you a cheeky wink. You think to yourself now i'd definitely be interested in helping her try on that dress and you swallow hard, "well if you need help deciding, I'm happy to help and give my opinion!" you say giving me a wink as you put your phone away realising that it's been more than five minutes and your wife will be looking for you.

I turn back to put my shoes on and you head towards the changing room to find your wife. Very handsome I think to myself, I love the suited  and booted look as I watch you walk away. I have no need for a new dress but something inside me wants to see you again. I grab the nearest dress in my size that will match the sandals and quickly make my way to the changing rooms.

The changing rooms are empty as I walk in and see you seated at the other end, telling your wife that the last dress was lovely and it'll do. I catch your eye and you give me a smile as I make my way into a cubicle opposite from where you're sitting and pull the curtain across, leaving it open slightly. I want you to see me undress, to tease you! I unbutton my blouse and unzip my skirt hanging them up on the hook. Standing in just my underwear I manoeuvre myself so that you can watch me in the mirror through the opening in the curtains.

You swallow hard as you feel your cock twitching, moistening your lips as you admire my body in my two toned Champagne silk French knickers and matching bra and you imagine peeling them off.   Uncrossing your legs to let your now hard cock grow and stiffen, your heart racing as you feel yourself get hot and you loosen your tie and collar.

Watching you squirm and wriggle in your chair I turn to face you, caressing my breasts then slipping one hand over my stomach and under my silk knickers and begin to stroke my pussy. Swallowing hard, your heart pounding out of your chest, now aware that I know you can see me as our eyes meet in the mirror.

Your wife steps out to show you dress number six, oblivious to the show you are getting behind her. You cross your legs quickly to hide the bulge of your throbbing cock. Her voice a distant sound as you watch me unclipping my bra and my large round breasts now on full view to you as I play with my nipples suggestively, biting my lip. They are now rock hard as a thrill moves through my body and my clit moistens as it throbs making my silk knickers damp.

"Do you like this one?" your wife asks as you are jolted back to the conversation. "yes it's lovely" you say "get that one" as you strain to control your bulging cock I lick one of my nipples and continue to finger my pussy, sliding two fingers inside.

Your wife goes back into her cubicle to change and I open the curtain further, motioning you to come in with me as I put a finger up to my lips and whisper "shhhhh". You call to your wife that you have to make a call and that you'll meet her in the restaurant in ten minutes. She calls "ok" as you slip into the cubicle with me and close the curtain tight behind you.........

Part 2 to follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Omg very horny can't wait for part 2

over a year ago

Got me bulging, sexy story

over a year ago

RED hot story

over a year ago

Hurry up with part 2

over a year ago

Part 2

You press right against me taking my hand and rubbing it over your now rock hard cock, whispering in my ear that I'm a very naughty girl. You kiss me hard and passionately, our tongues exploring each other as you run your hand between my legs, feeling my damp panties turning you on as you drop to your knees. You rip my knickers off and dive in between my legs, my perfectly smooth shaven pussy now dripping wet as your tongue darts in and out, hungrily eating my pussy, licking and sucking my clit hard as you lick and swallow my pussy juices making me cum in your mouth.

Wanting to moan loudly and so turned on as we hear your wife leaving the cubicle and heading out of the changing room. I pull you up to kiss you again as I taste my cum on your lips making me wetter and horny as I rip your tie off over your head opening your shirt and kissing your chest. Making my way down your body ripping your trousers and boxers off and devouring your cock.

Sucking you deep in my throat as you groan, taking my head in your hands you rock my head back and forward, sliding your cock in and out of my mouth. Looking down at me watching your thick cock slide in and out as I lick and suck harder "mmmm take my cock deep" you whisper fucking my mouth harder as you lean back moaning in pleasure.

Wanting to taste my pussy again but not wanting this delicious blow job to end. You pull out as I lick the beads of precum from the tip squeezing your balls. You lift me up and bend me over the stool. Spreading my long legs, in my heels raising my ass, my pussy soaking wet, aching and ready for your hard cock to fuck me, when I feel your warm breath and your tongue again licking my pussy from front to back and teasing my ass as you lick my tight puckered hole.

My knees nearly buckling under me as I gasp and breath in "fuck that's so good" I whisper "eat my pussy" spurring you on as you lick and suck and devour every inch of me, then sliding a finger inside my ass bringing me to ecstasy as I climax again and beg you for your cock, moaning and begging you to fuck me.

Conscious of the time knowing your wife will be expecting you soon, you stand up moving in close behind me and slide your cock deep inside my pussy, holding it there for a few seconds as I squeeze tight around your thick shaft and moan deeply. You move faster quickening your rhythm as you fuck me harder and faster, grabbing my tits as your balls bang on my clit. Grabbing my hips now you fuck me hard and fast as you pump your cum inside me groaning deeply, rigid as your orgasm surges through your whole body.

You lift me up and press me against the side of the cubicle, leaning close against me you kiss me hard. "I better go, I'll be expected for dinner" you smile and whisper "but suddenly I'm not hungry anymore!"

over a year ago

Wow got me really hard. I'd love to go shopping with you

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Mefor its getting to a stage were I see a new post by U and my cocks twitches and hardens at the thought of wat ur delicious filth mind has penned now girl ur steaming

Were we going shopping next;);)

over a year ago

Glad you liked it cj

I'll maybe spoil you today with another one later! x

By *ashabristol69Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Very good story send it off that will get published! A dream for most guys and girls

over a year ago

Such a horny story!

over a year ago

"Very good story send it off that will get published! A dream for most guys and girls "

Send it off where?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ooooohhhh mefor do spoil me than a little spanking and maybe if U spoil me enough I'll get ur reward xx

over a year ago

I do love a good old horny story from a horny women 10/10 may have to read it again and have a little play

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread