Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Christmas drinks catch up 2

Jump to newest

By *esplease!x OP   Man
41 weeks ago

corfe mullen

Leanne and I just laid there kissing and chatting about nothing in particular. I wasn't sure if I should stay in her room or go back to mine. Being a gentleman I said I'd go to my room so she could call Nick in peace and she could get some proper sleep. So we kissed one more time and I left her for the night.

About 9am the next morning my phone pinged and it was the WhatsApp group again. It was Leanne saying "Daddy I've woken up horny after last night, check out isn't till 12, please can I fuck him again before we leave?". My cock instantly got hard, to be honest when I'm hungover I'm always super horny. Nick replies almost instantly "Of course it's fine with me baby, then you can come home freshly fucked to me". I reply with "Give me 15mins for a quick shower and I'm there".

15 mins later I knock on her door, Leanne opens the door completely naked this time, she literally pulls me in and kisses me and says "fuck I'm horny for your cock again". She is stripping me naked while kissing over my body. In no time I'm naked, she gets to her knees looks up at me says "please send daddy pics of his naughty slut sucking your big cock". With that she takes my cock slowly in her warm mouth, her hand rubbing my balls, as she takes my cock deeper and deeper. I grab my phone and take some pics to send to the group,with the message, "look what your slut wife is having for breakfast". Leanne's head is bobbing away and Nick again replies quickly "Good girl, like last night you use her as you please, she desperate for your cock this morning, she has been up since 6am asking me if she can fuck you again yet".

I notice her lipstick on the side from last night. I grab Leanne's hair in my hand taking control of her hair as she sucks me, gripping it tight I start fucking her face hard. Holding her eye contact I ask her "Do you want fucking like a slut?", she lets out a whimper and nods "then lets make you look like one for Nick". I pull my cock out her mouth and gasps. I get the lipstick and write slut across her forehead. Leanne seems a bit shocked, she says "I've never done this before, but I like it". In that case I say bend over that bed and show me your ass, she does as ordered. On her lower back I wrote 'Sluts ass to fuck". While she is bent over I can't help but feel pussy, it's soaking wet already, she moans as I slide two fingers inside, rubbing back and forth.

"Right back on your knees" I order. She turns round and duly obliges. Grabbing my phone I take lots of pictures of her with 'slut' across her head as she sucks me. Pinging them all to the group. In each pic you can see her eyes wide with excitement. Nick replies with "wow!!! My wife looks amazing!!!" To which I reply with "wait till you see what is on her back"..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ritter1Man
41 weeks ago

Dundee

By *portbilly1976Man
41 weeks ago

manchester

By *ton_maleMan
41 weeks ago

Shoreham

Loving this

By *hoenix_1Man
41 weeks ago

richmond

"Loving this"

By *otsexystud69Man
41 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *rgar27Man
41 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oppy12Man
41 weeks ago

Swindon

Oh so good!!

By *randmrslookingCouple
41 weeks ago

london

By *randmrslookingCouple
41 weeks ago

london

By *rgasm4u69Man
41 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

By *overOral0Man
41 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *he-ProfessorMan
41 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *iker197Man
41 weeks ago

Hinckley

By *ickylouCouple
41 weeks ago

Bi

Fantastic

By *avem30Man
41 weeks ago

barnsley

By *arythatsmeWoman
41 weeks ago

Dublin

Love it!!

By *esplease!x OP   Man
41 weeks ago

corfe mullen

After several minutes of Leanne sucking me, I tell her it's my turn to taste her. This time I want her sat on my face. So I lay on the bed and tell her to straddle me, I suggest she calls Nick to let him know what he is missing. My tongue starts flicking over her clit as my hands reach up and play with her gorgeous full breasts. She grabs her phone and I hear her say "I'm sorry Daddy, I'm being a bad girl again. I'm currently grinding my pussy on your friend's face, I love him eating me.....yes daddy I'm going to let him use me however he likes....I want you to fuck me with him, I want you to both treat me like a slut and take full control of me and punish me". I'm loving the conversation and pulling her nipples harder and harder making her moan as she rocks back and forth on my face. My tongue lapping away as try to breath at the same time. I then move my hands to her hips and slide her forward, hearing her on the phone saying "oh fuck he going to eat my ass again, I love feeling his tongue circling my tight hole, you know her getting ready to fuck my ass Daddy". My tongue flicks greedily over her gorgeous ass, circling it as she rubs it in my face.

Leanne takes the phone and places it on the bedside table again on video call mode. Then I lift her off and lay her down on the bed. I look over at Nick wanking again and say "Morning mate, hope your feeling better, mind if I fuck your wife for breakfast?" He smiles and lets out a little laugh and says "go for it mate, in fact I would think you were rude if you didn't". I kiss over her naked body, sucking on her nipples, biting her neck and kissing her long and hard. My fingers teasing her pussy, she feels fantastic and I want to be all over her....

By *uz1978Man
41 weeks ago

Bideford

By *hoenix_1Man
41 weeks ago

richmond

" "

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago