Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The first time with my best friends wife -part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
40 weeks ago

You can find part 1 under the heading

The first time with my best friends wife.

I will continue the thread her shortly as it is close to being shut down.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eterpervisMan
40 weeks ago

back where i came from

Bookmark as I don’t want to miss any….

By *rdiscreet327Man
40 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Bookmarked!

By *ushin boundariesCouple
40 weeks ago

halstead

By *atthew78Man
40 weeks ago

Winsford

By *rent100Man
40 weeks ago

Warwick

Looks like we’re all hooked on this story Bookmarked. Well, I wouldn’t want to miss anything would I.

By *urleeMan
40 weeks ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

40 weeks ago

When she took as much as she could hold I lifted her and sat her on the edge of the tub. Her legs were now over my shoulders exposing herself to me.

Slowly we began our dance of passion. Long drawn-out thrusts as the water swirled around my thighs lapping at my balls with every inward thrust.

Sarah's head leaned back eyes rolling, mouth open in a drawn-out moan as I kissed her throat and continued to fill her adulterous cunt with cock......

By *lderWiserNowMan
40 weeks ago

Kettrin

40 weeks ago

I continued to enjoy Sarah in this position on the edge of the hot tub. My arse working back and forth with the tilt of my hips. Sarah's head came up and our eyes locked her arms came around my neck as she seemed to drive herself onto each of my thrusts. Foreheads were now touching as the passions rose. I could feel her on the edge, the telltale signs of her slowing and becoming more forceful that another orgasm was building.

Let... me.... ride..... She gasped.

I picked her up and pivoted so that I was sitting on a shallow ledge with the water bubbling around my arse and balls. She squatted and started to work the end of my cock back and forth in her cunt. Her tits over my face I took a nipple into my lips and she moaned...... Bite it! I did and her orgasm hit she collapsed on me and her hips bucked on the end of my cock. The moans turned to wails as she almost seemed to be crying with pleasure.

Her hips gradually slowed up and tensed and she lay on me quivering. Slowly she slid off my cock and we both slid into the depths of the pool. We lay together kissing and fondling. Her hand lazily stroked my still-hard penis. Simon sat on the other end with a big grin on his face. "I told you Jack would go for it"

" Oh my god, you didn't tell me he was such a randy fucker" You didn't ask me to find out you tart you only wanted to see his cock.

By *atthew78Man
40 weeks ago

Winsford

By *titch69Man
40 weeks ago

Torbaydos

By *ummunMan
40 weeks ago

not far away

By *igerman23Man
40 weeks ago

hayes

More please

By *arleybird66Man
40 weeks ago

wexford

By *j and c 2Couple
40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *andy IanMan
40 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ussD1Man
40 weeks ago

Gloucester

40 weeks ago

halstead

By *udeboy65Man
40 weeks ago

rotherham

By *tan7724Man
40 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *he-ProfessorMan
40 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *rgasm4u69Man
40 weeks ago

Warrington

40 weeks ago

We sat and chatted for a bit. It seemed Sarah could not keep her hands off me while we did so;one hand kept lazily playing with my cock and balls sometimes stroking running her hand over them and feeling every contour then she would grip the end and lazily pull my skin back as far as it would go. It felt exquisite. My arm was around her caressing her huge pneumatic boob. Simon just sat there like a Cheshire cat. He went and got more drinks. Sarah took a lazy sip of hers and then kissed me releasing cold bubbly champagne into my mouth. It was so erotic. Then she sat on my lap legs on either side of my still hard cock. Resting her clit against the base of my shaft massaging herself gently on me whilst facing Simon. I explored her body with one hand as I drank. Her spare hand played with the end of me. Simon came across and kissed his wife. I could feel his flaccid cock brush against mine in the water. It seemed he was spent for the night. He kissed her lips I kissed her neck. As she seemed to become aroused once more. ...

By *j and c 2Couple
40 weeks ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)
40 weeks ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
40 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *atthew78Man
40 weeks ago

Winsford

By *rent100Man
40 weeks ago

Warwick

What a naughty minx she is Big cocks do tend to have that affect on some women though thank goodness, Damnit! I’m horny again now

By *andy IanMan
40 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

40 weeks ago

Sarah stood up and wandered to the edge she bent over and wiggled her curvaceous arse at me.

"Jack bring that big cock of yours over here and fuck me. You are the only one who can do it now"

She grinned at Simon who beamed back at his wanton wife.

I stood up the water streaming off my body, my cock, dragging against the water and springing up in front of me.

As I walked over Sarah spoke again.

"Simon be a dear and help Jack guide his cattle prod into me."

I stood poised behind Sarah's arse her pussy gleaming between her thighs still gaping from our last fuck. Simon took my shaft and fed it into his wife's entrance of desire as I pushed forward with my hips....

By *rgasm4u69Man
40 weeks ago

Warrington

Looks like Simon is now her cuck

By *atthew78Man
40 weeks ago

Winsford

By *rent100Man
40 weeks ago

Warwick

Good boy Simon. Now go sit on the edge and watch

By *kpiercedCouple
40 weeks ago

walsall

By *ussD1Man
40 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *he-ProfessorMan
40 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *uddle4uMan
40 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmm

By *tio_oyMan
40 weeks ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *orkiepud_69Couple
40 weeks ago

Scarborough

40 weeks ago

halstead

By *imbob2145Man
40 weeks ago

stirling

By *andy IanMan
40 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

40 weeks ago

Hot story !

40 weeks ago

Under Simon's guidance I slid into Sarah with surprising ease. She is getting a liking for this I thought. I took hold of her hair in one fist and her left hip with my other. I then slowly tucked her to a rythmn I now knew she loved a slow grinding care to please not to cause pain. Sarah moans once again turning me on. Making my body come alive. Whilst I enjoyed how she gripped me and welcomed me at the same time. Simon chilled out in the deep end enjoying the vie from side on. I saw Sarah look over at him and pout and pull other faces of pleasure.

" That's it Jack fuck me with that beautiful cock. Oh my god that feels so good." followed by a long drawn out moan as she ground herself back on me.

She reached between her legs to feel my calls and cock entering her and to give her clit some attention too. She seemed undecided which she wanted more.

My balls began to tighten but I held true and waited for Sarah. Her moans now turn into grunts then panting as her hips worked even harder up and down side to side but mostly to grind where she was most sensitive.

Fuck, fuck fuck oh fuck Jack yes yes yes yes yeeeeeesssssss. At this prompting I let go and released myself. Holding back meant that I erupted with a force that shock my whole body as our orgasms synchronized and exploded together. I stood rock still as my cock pumped and flexed and my balls emptied. Sarah's high pitch wail of pleasure seemed to be in the distance as a fog descended. Gradually I came down and lazily allowed myself to enjoy the combined warmth of our cum. Gently churning and leaning forward to kiss her neck as her arms and face collapsed against the side. Finally I felt my cock easing, for the first time I withdrew and I had lost some of my firmness as my cock slipped out in a semi-turgid state. I sat next to Sarah and she collapsed onto me in a delicious kiss. Smiling like a cat that had her cream and was stllenjoying it....

40 weeks ago

Under Simon's guidance I slid into Sarah with surprising ease. She is getting a liking for this I thought. I took hold of her hair in one fist and her left hip with my other. I then slowly tucked her to a rythmn I now knew she loved a slow grinding care to please not to cause pain. Sarah moans once again turning me on. Making my body come alive. Whilst I enjoyed how she gripped me and welcomed me at the same time. Simon chilled out in the deep end enjoying the vie from side on. I saw Sarah look over at him and pout and pull other faces of pleasure.

" That's it Jack fuck me with that beautiful cock. Oh my god that feels so good." followed by a long drawn out moan as she ground herself back on me.

She reached between her legs to feel my calls and cock entering her and to give her clit some attention too. She seemed undecided which she wanted more.

My balls began to tighten but I held true and waited for Sarah. Her moans now turn into grunts then panting as her hips worked even harder up and down side to side but mostly to grind where she was most sensitive.

Fuck, fuck fuck oh fuck Jack yes yes yes yes yeeeeeesssssss. At this prompting I let go and released myself. Holding back meant that I erupted with a force that shock my whole body as our orgasms synchronized and exploded together. I stood rock still as my cock pumped and flexed and my balls emptied. Sarah's high pitch wail of pleasure seemed to be in the distance as a fog descended. Gradually I came down and lazily allowed myself to enjoy the combined warmth of our cum. Gently churning and leaning forward to kiss her neck as her arms and face collapsed against the side. Finally I felt my cock easing, for the first time I withdrew and I had lost some of my firmness as my cock slipped out in a semi-turgid state. I sat next to Sarah and she collapsed onto me in a delicious kiss. Smiling like a cat that had her cream and was stllenjoying it....

40 weeks ago

By *edagainMan
40 weeks ago

Newcastle

Great story. Keep up the good work

By *atthew78Man
40 weeks ago

Winsford

By *j and c 2Couple
40 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rent100Man
40 weeks ago

Warwick

O M G. Gorgeous Don’t think I’ve heard a mutual synchronised climax of a hard orgasm so well described on here before. Excellent! Keep it up, …. Oh! of course, you have been Keeping it up I mean.

40 weeks ago

Keeping it up is what I do.

By *kpiercedCouple
40 weeks ago

walsall

By *oyntzMan
40 weeks ago

all over Ireland

40 weeks ago

Great story

By *ummunMan
40 weeks ago

not far away

By *sprey6Man
40 weeks ago

Here!

By *ussD1Man
40 weeks ago

Gloucester

Good stuff OP.

By *he-ProfessorMan
40 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *orkiepud_69Couple
40 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *rgasm4u69Man
40 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant writing I hope there's more to come

By *iss pleasuringWoman
40 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Great story so far

40 weeks ago

We sat in the hottub together. Simon on one side of Sarah me on the other.

She still had a hand lazy playing with my cock as we chilled chatted and drank more wine.

"You are staying over aren't you Jack?" Simon questioned me.

I had had a few glasses and was not good to drive home even though it was just around the corner. Also a night over with Simon and Sarah suddenly seemed much more interesting.

"Sure, that's cool."

"Why don't you go up with Sarah?"

With that she and I got up. I enjoy watching the water pour off every curve most notably how her tits constantly defied gravity.

I enjoyed the view as she stepped over the edge in front of me her swollen pussy inviting me to follow. Which I did. She handed me a towel and we dried off then padded naked into the house. I followed her gorgeous arse up the stairs and we dived onto the bed together...

By *atthew78Man
40 weeks ago

Winsford

By *andy IanMan
40 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *addy and the TrampCouple
40 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Brilliant

By *rgasm4u69Man
40 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ormladMan
40 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *rent100Man
40 weeks ago

Warwick

By *ussD1Man
40 weeks ago

Gloucester

perfect

By *he-ProfessorMan
40 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *erri AnneTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

40 weeks ago

39 weeks ago

Need to finish this off

By *portbilly1976Man
39 weeks ago

manchester

By *attboy107Man
39 weeks ago

Near Bedford

39 weeks ago

Sarah and I got under the covers. Still warm from the hot tub. She wriggled back into me spooning her gorgeous arse against my already hardening cock. It grew between her thighs as she rubbed herself back into me. I kisses her back and my hands explored her body most notably her enhanced boobs.

She continued to work her pussy along my shaft and I could feel the juices begin to flow and lubricate my cock. I was fully hard now and she was teasing the head against her clit with her hand.

Slowly she worked it down between her lips. Which were again eager to be fed my monster. ...

39 weeks ago

By *he-ProfessorMan
39 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *atthew78Man
39 weeks ago

Winsford

39 weeks ago

By *D123Man
39 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *andy IanMan
39 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *attboy107Man
39 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Feed her, feed her

39 weeks ago

She guided me between her lips and I slowly thrust forward so that I squeezed into her again. Never had a woman had such hunger for my cock.

"Oh my god Jack I think I am falling in love with your cock" she moaned as another inch slid its way into her.

Her hips started to gyrate on the end of me as I enjoyed the feel of her wet heat on me once more. We made slow deliberate love under the covers, which eventually fell away. I was in deep pleasure as her hands coaxed my balls urging them to find one last eruption for the night.

My hands were on her shoulders as we moved into a scissors position and deeper I went. Her moans now getting so much louder as our lovemaking turned into fucking.

" Oh god Jack that's it make me your slut!"

I did as she asked and rolled her so I was above and beyond her. My cock snaked between her buttocks deep into her soaking pussy. My hand pushed on her shoulders as my hips thrust forward. Her moans now loud cries. My breathing now ragged panting and grunts of pleasure....

By *atthew78Man
39 weeks ago

Winsford

By *eepfill999Man
39 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ormladMan
39 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *lderWiserNowMan
39 weeks ago

Kettrin

fantastic

39 weeks ago

halstead

By *he-ProfessorMan
39 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *uz1978Man
39 weeks ago

Bideford

By *j and c 2Couple
39 weeks ago

mullingar

By *attboy107Man
39 weeks ago

Near Bedford

39 weeks ago

Fuck me Jack, I want it, fuck meeee. I was picking up the pace as she egged me on. I rarely was able to fuck like this only a special woman can survive and enjoy this.

I could feel myself building once again.

My insides tightened as I tensed and could not move for an instant as my body froze in the intensity of my release. Then I let out a roar that must have been heard outside as my body spasmed and erupted in a fierce orgasm pumping for all I was worth into Sarah. This must have hit her spot. As she too, climaxes screaming into her pillow as her body shakes and trembles, uncontrollable spasms sweeping through her. As my balls clenched their last thrust I was spent. I collapsed knowing there was no more I could give that night.

We lay there in the afterglow of our climax. Spooning my arms surrounding her as we drifted to sleep spent...

By *kpiercedCouple
39 weeks ago

walsall

By *angtidy42Couple
39 weeks ago

Redditch

By *portbilly1976Man
39 weeks ago

manchester

39 weeks ago

In the morning I woke up hard as I always do

This time it was different, Sarah was lazily stroking the length of me as I stirred.

"I still can't get over it.

Go stand up I want to look at you and your magnificent cock."

I got up and threw a pose arms out, cock pointing past my waist.

Sarah picked up her phone and snapped a couple of pics. I laughed.

" for when I am horny," she said.

Come here I need to feel that cock inside me before you go"

She pushed me down onto the bed and got on top of me.

She took hold of my cock in both hands and slowly lowered herself onto my head. Although wet she had lost her stretch overnight and spent a few minutes working on getting used to me before she started to slide down.

Her eyes closed and a moan echoed round the room as she did so.

The door opened and Simon stood there naked watching his cock as hard as rock.

Sarah waved him over and he came to stand by us and she took him in her mouth as she worked on me.

The effect was instant on Simon and he uncontrollably started to unload Sarah drank a few drops dripped onto her breast and she rubbed it into her skin.

Simon sat back and watched his beautiful wife ride me in earnest. It was not long before she had those tale-tell shudders running through her body as she enjoyed yet another orgasm. Less intense than the night before but still reducing her to a shuddering wreck.

She eased off me when she came down and took my cock in her mouth with both hands she expertly worked me to a climax whilst her lips did what they could to contain my cockhead as it gave her my usual torrent of cum.

After that, we showered and hurriedly dressed as we were all running late. I still had to get home.

Later that day Sarah sent me a message. My best friend Laura is in love with your cock too. She is much more demanding than I am do you think he could cope with us both?

Accompanied by a photo of two lecherous women smirking at the camera.

I grinned to myself and closed my eyes....

By *uz1978Man
39 weeks ago

Bideford

By *ussD1Man
39 weeks ago

Gloucester

my god yes

By *rgasmdonorMan
39 weeks ago

millstreet

By *portbilly1976Man
39 weeks ago

manchester

By *ummunMan
39 weeks ago

not far away

By *rdiscreet327Man
39 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to hearing more about Sarah. Great work op.

39 weeks ago

By *atthew78Man
39 weeks ago

Winsford

39 weeks ago

halstead

39 weeks ago

Great story

By *rgasm4u69Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

Great story can't wait to hear more

By *addy and the TrampCouple
39 weeks ago

Gamlingay

Great story, hope there’s more to follow

By *he-ProfessorMan
39 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *angtidy42Couple
39 weeks ago

Redditch

By *j and c 2Couple
39 weeks ago

mullingar

By *attboy107Man
39 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm next part should be really good

By *sprey6Man
39 weeks ago

Here!

Brilliant

39 weeks ago

By *iss pleasuringWoman
39 weeks ago

Somewhere near

39 weeks ago

Brilliant story

By *onnoisseur100Man
39 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *ignbeardyMan
38 weeks ago

Leeds

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
38 weeks ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

38 weeks ago

I have started a thread on what happens when Laura joins us.

My best friend's wife invites a friend

By *awpleasureMan
38 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

By *lderWiserNowMan
38 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ornynhappy23Man
38 weeks ago