FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

F*cking in the Tropics with a busty Latina.

Jump to newest

By *ete le Meat OP   Man
45 weeks ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

A few years ago, I was on my travels in South America and met up with an old friend in Brazil. She arranged for us to meet at a restaurant in Port Alegre and she asked if I minded if her work colleague would join us. Being very sociable of course I didn’t mind at all.

We met on time (unusual for that part of the world.) And, this was the first meeting I had with Raquel. A 28-year old, dark tanned, black haired, busty beauty, who, unbeknown to me that night, I would get to know very intimately. I have to say it wasn’t love or lust at first sight. Not that I didn’t think she was cute with her deep dimples and obvious large breasts being concealing by her winter jumper – it was that time of year and it does get cold in Southern Brazil. Anyway, she sat herself next to me as she was keen to hear about my travels. I have to say we got on like old friends. I took her Facebook details and we keep in touch. Later that year I got a job in Singapore and about six months in, she expressed an interest in visiting. After seeing a few photos of her in a bikini on her profile, I have to admit I was more than eager for her to come across.

Instead of staying in Singapore, she decided that she wanted to see some wildlife so we’d stay a day or two at my place before venturing up to Malaysia. For the first few days nothing of a sexual nature, happened between us. Although I have to admit she looked fantastic wearing a tight white t-shirt which complimented her dark complexion and wondrous tits. On the day of the flight some serious flirting had started and the chemistry between us was approaching boiling point.

We had booked the night at a one of the cabins at a national park. Dropped our bags off there and noticed that there was a double bed. We didn’t say anything, just gave each other a knowing smile and she brushed her hand along my arm and suggested that we go for a walk.

Around thirty minutes in she lay down on one of the benches. Once again, I was mesmerised by her boobs as they appeared to stand upright, with her nipples pointing through her loose, low- cut top to the sky. She noticed me looking and giggled.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking, but are those enhanced?” I said pointing at her breasts.

“What do you think?” she replied with a cheeky glint in her eye.

I went on to ask if I could feel them, to which she eagerly agreed. I slipped my hand inside her top and under her bra and was greeted with a stiff nipple and a perfectly crafted right breast which I couldn’t stop stroking and squeezing gently. Within seconds we started kissing passionately and she had already tugged down the front of my shorts and began grasping at my thick, erect cock.

Even though the beach was empty, we had the sense to go back to our cabin and finish off what we had started. Once back in the room we began kissing again and undressed each other. Her body was incredible: Huge tan lined breasts, smooth long legs, a trimmed almost fully waxed moist pussy displaying a neat segment of finely trimmed dark pubic hair and a very juicy Brazilian bubble butt. She slid down my shorts and paused kissing for a minute or two, held my hard cock in her right hand and stared down at it.

“That’s a big dick.” she exclaimed with an element of surprise on her face.

“I’ve never had one this big.” She went on to add before backing away to sit on the far side of the bed with her legs open, exposing her juicy, hungry pussy. She asked me to shake my hips from side to side wanting to see my cock sway from left to right.

“It’s like it is too big for your body” she giggled. “It’s good that I am wet.”

With that I crawled across the bed and began kissing once again with the odd stop to suck on her heaving breasts, while all the time I kept my rigid cock hovering above her gushing pussy, I could feel her moist vagina trying to grind up against my hard shaft and balls until she could take it no longer.

“Fuck me” she whispered.

Nevertheless, I was eager to oblige. I slipped a finger inside and she was no only soaking but incredibly tight down there too. I gently slipped the head of my cock inside which seemed enough to give her a mini orgasm. I gave a few gentle thrusts until I was about half way inside her which I could feel was making her shake as she moaned with pleasure. Eventually I managed to get every inch of my throbbing cock inside her tight c***. To which. I’ve never had a woman orgasm as intensely as her. Not only was she incredibly loud. Her whole body shook inside and out– a sensation I could feel vibrating on my stiff cock. She must have climaxed 8 to 10 times when I pulled out. She lay back on the bed panting and soaked in sweat.

“Give it to me,’ She insisted. Before I ejaculated a huge load of cum all over her beautiful tits plastering them and part of the right side of her face and a bit of the bed’s headboard in the process. I fell back on the bed beside her both of us still breathing deeply. My cock was still rigid and she lay there looking stunning, her body glistening with sweat and spunk.

It would be the start of a four year relationship in which we would meet at least twice a year and have sex in some of the most beautiful places around the world and I although I didn’t know it then. I’d find out a day or so later that she had the best oral skills I’ve ever experienced. But those stories are for another time.

I hope you enjoyed the story! Please feel free to comment below.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ormladMan
45 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *rgar27Man
45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Very nice story well written

By *eeker of pleasureMan
45 weeks ago

manchester

By *ete le Meat OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Derbyshire/ Notts

Cheers. Any feedback would be appreciated.

By *ike231251Man
44 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ornstarts7Couple
44 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Such a horny story. Love it!

By *ete le Meat OP   Man
44 weeks ago