Back to Stories and Fantasies

Brians Story

Jump to newest

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

Brians Story

Chapter One

As mentioned at the end of my Shared Wives Club tale, this particular story is true, I’ve had to change some details such as people’s names and occupations etc. in order to preserve their identity. The couple concerned do not want to be inundated with private messages from guys on this site so we have had to make several alterations to avoid them being recognized. I have also introduced some dialogue and action to make the story flow and hopefully make it enjoyable for the readers.

A short while ago a couple off this site contacted me and asked me would I be willing to write about some of their experiences, I spoke to the husband on the phone and he gave me enough material for the first chapter. I have never done this type of thing before and so am not sure if I am capable of it.

It’s one thing writing a story from your imagination or from your own real experiences but it’s totally different trying to write something from what someone has told you and all the time try and ensure their anonymity.

Anyway without further ado let’s get into it.

We’re going back now over 20 years and the main male character in the story Brian, is a 45 year old assistant manager of a small supermarket on the outskirts of Birmingham. Brian has been having an illicit affair with one of his co-workers Diana. She is a couple of years younger than Brian, married with four kids, three daughters and a son. Her husband Derick is away a lot due to work, and for someone with a high sex drive like Diana this causes problems.

Diana had heard from her work colleagues that Brian was a bit of a ladies man, and was fairly adventurous when it comes to bedroom activities. Knowing this she began to flirt with him when opportunities arose in work and it was not long before Brian asked her out on a date.

The affair progressed fairly quickly and after only a few months Brian had got Diana to go dogging with him. They had visited several of the common locations in the midlands area but on each occasion they had not let others join in. Brian would fuck her in his car while a crowd would watch but with all the windows closed and the doors locked.

They didn’t mind if the doggers got their cocks out and masturbated, in fact Diana quite enjoyed the fact she was exciting so many men and it made Brian feel good too knowing he could perform in front of a group of onlookers.

After a while however both parties began to consider taking things to the next step. They were parked up one time in a well-known dogging spot but the night was bitterly cold and light rain combined with a swirling wind seemed to be keeping the doggers at home in the warm and dry.

Let’s listen in to their conversation taking place that cold, damp and miserable night.

“Bri.”

“Yes love.”

“I’ve been thinking over what we were talking about the other night.”

“What, taking the next step you mean?”

“Yeah.”

“So what do you think, would you be able to do it?”

“I’m not sure, I like the idea of it but I would be really nervous and I’m not sure if I could go through with it, but I think I would like to try, I get really excited just thinking about it.”

“Wow that’s fantastic Diana, I didn’t think you would be prepared to try it, I’m nervous too but also extremely turned on by the idea of watching some guy fuck you, but are you absolutely sure about this, it’s a really big next step to take.”

“I know it is and I don’t want to do it in the car Bri, I want you holding me so it would be much too cramped with three of us in here.”

“It’s bloody cold outside Diana, and also the floor is soaking wet due to the rain.”

“I don’t want to do it tonight Bri, we can pick a dryer and far warmer evening, and I don’t want to lie on the floor I want to do it standing up.”

“Standing up! You know the problem with that don’t you, I’ve tried a couple of times and it bloody kills my back and legs, shame you’re not a bit taller.”

“I know Bri, I’ve always been annoyed that I stopped growing when I reached 5 ft, still I think my big tits make up for my lack of height.”

“Of course they do love, listen I wasn’t trying to be funny and criticising you I’m just trying to point out the difficulties someone would have trying to fuck you standing up.”

Brian now reached across and started to caress Dianas big boobs, she giggled then slapped his hands away saying as she did so

“We’ll have a bit of hanky panky in a minute Bri but I have thought of an idea which could allow me to get fucked in that way.”

“Go ahead love I’m all ears.”

“You know those step stools the shelve stackers use to reach the top shelves in work Bri.”

“Yes.”

“Do you think you could borrow one and I could stand on it and let some guy do me from behind doggy fashion.”

“Fucking hell Diana you have really thought this through haven’t you. I can get a step stool no problem but isn’t there a chance you could fall off while the guy is doing you. You’re not going to break your neck but you could easily sprain or twist an ankle.”

“I’ve thought of that too hun, you could be supporting me at the front and we could also put the step stool right up against a wall, a fence, a gate or something similar for extra support.”

“Genius, bloody hell you have this all planned out. When would you like to try it?”

“We need to check the weather forecast and pick a dry warmish night, and you need to get hold of a step stool.”

The couple began a bit of kissing and cuddling but their hearts weren’t in it, both were thinking about bringing in another guy and so doing it in a deserted car park on a dank and dreary evening just wasn’t going to cut the mustard so they eventually packed up and headed for home.

It’s nearly a week later and our couple have now got everything in their favour, it’s a dry evening, and much warmer than the last time they were out dogging. Brian has borrowed one of the step stools from his work place and they have pulled up at Kinwalsey Lane car park in Meriden a well-known dogging location not too far from the NEC in the midlands.

Diana pointed out something to Brian.

“Do you think we could do it up against that gate?”

She pointed to a 5 bar iron gate in the corner of the car park, Brian seemed pleased.

“That should be ideal let’s get the step stool out and give it a shot.”

“Shall I take my knickers off?”

“No keep them on there is no one around yet, it’s probably too early, we will just see how you feel standing on the step stool and holding on to the gate.”

Brian carried the step stool over to the gate and placed it on the floor adjacent to it, Diana stood on it and leaned over the top bar of the gate, Brian got behind her and confirmed she was now at about the right height for most guys to fuck her from behind without too much difficulty.

He then had an idea and told Diana,

“Jump down a minute and move the step stool out of the way so that I can open the gate if it’s not locked.”

Puzzled, Diana did as he had requested, she has seen him have some strange ideas before but they generally worked out well. Brian walked through the now open gate and then closed it again leaving him on the opposite side to his lady. He then told Diana to put the step stool back and get back into position on it.

Diana now understood Brians thinking, when she bent over the top bar of the gate Brian began to feel up her big tits, and kiss her passionately. Diana pushed him off playfully.

“Oh I see what you’re up to, I bet you’re going to try and get your cock in my mouth while someone is fucking me aren’t you.”

Surprisingly Brian hadn’t actually thought of that, he had only considered feeling up her tits and snogging her while she was being fucked but her suggestion of sticking his cock in her mouth was a much better idea. Dating Diana was one of the best moves he had ever made, she was such a dirty girl absolutely amazing, her dopey husband was an idiot being away from home so much and leaving a hot slut like her to her own devices.

Once they had everything worked out they went back to the car but left the step stool by the gate. They had only been back in the car for less than 5 minutes when a car pulled in, they could see it contained two men.

“What do you think?” Asked Brian.

“Let’s go for it love.”

Diana removed her knickers and chucked then on her car seat but kept her short skirt on, she also opened several buttons on her blouse then headed for the 5 bar gate, Brian almost skipped after her he was so excited he never thought she would go through with this.

He quickly caught up with her and made his way to the other side of the gate, Diana repositioned the step stool and climbed onto it, bent over and raised up her skirt giving the two occupants in the car a perfect view or her bare arse.

Brian verified Diana was still ok with what was probably about to happen.

“Are you sure your good with all this Diane, you don’t have to do this, we can go back to the car if you want.”

“No it’s fine, I’m really nervous but I don’t think I have ever been so excited in my entire life.”

“OK love but remember you can call a halt to proceedings at any time and we can leave whenever you want.”

“Thanks for that Bri now hold me and give me a big kiss.

Now remember readers this is a real story not one that has come from my imagination. I want you to try and picture in your minds eye the current situation.

Diana is standing on a step stool bent over a 5 bar metal gate, she has raised up her short skirt completely exposing her bare arse to the two guys that have recently pulled up in a car. Brian is the other side of the gate snogging his lover having gained reassurance that she is ok with proceedings.

Brian pushed one of his hands into Diana’s almost completely open blouse and began to explore her large breasts, he then reached into her bra cups and took out her melons exposing them to the night air. Her nipples were already hard due to the excitement of the situation but the bite of the cold atmosphere made them even more firm. Brian had never seen her nipples as big or as hard as they were now, wow he thought to himself this is going to be a night to remember for the rest of his life.

The sound of two car doors opening and then being slammed shut stopped our lovers in their tracks for a second. Our couple froze for a brief moment then Diana asked

“What are the men doing?”

Brian glanced in their direction.

“They’re just standing in front of their car at the moment love, shall we put on a bit of a show for them?”

“Yes please.” Diana giggled as she replied to the question.

Brian went back to snogging Diana vigorously and feeling up her lovely big tits, he then stooped down and began sucking and gently biting her massive nipples. Diana began to moan, this seemed to spur the men watching on and they approached a little closer but still remained a fair distance away from the couple.

Brian wanted to know if his lover was as excited as she certainly appeared to be, he reached between the bars of the iron gate and felt between Diana’s strong thighs. He was not in the slightest surprised to discover he pussy was sopping wet in anticipation of what was to come.

As Brian began to withdraw his hand Diana enquired

“What are they doing now Bri, how close are they?”

“They’re just watching love, but they’re still quite some distance away.”

“Do you want to tell them they can come closer if they want I don’t mind?”

Brian did as she had asked but instead of shouting across the car park he beckoned the two men over with a wave of his hand.

“They’re on the way over hun.”

Brian went back to kissing and feeling up Diana, mauling her tits and putting his hands between the gate bars to finger her cunt and grab her ample arse.

Both men now took up a watching position only a few feet away from the loving couple, Diana moaned now and again but no words were uttered by either party for a couple of minutes.

Youngsters reading this need to understand something, back then doggers tended to be far more respectful than many guys are today. They generally didn’t do something without either being told to or asking first and obtaining permission before they did something.

One of the men, the elder of the two now piped up with

“Any chance we can touch her?”

Brian asked the same question to Diana she replied

“Yes it’s ok.”

The two guys stepped forward with broad grins on their faces even back then when dogging was far more popular than it is nowadays it wasn’t very common to come across a hotty like Diana in such a compromising permission in a dogging location.

The men now stood either side of her and began to gently caress her arse then as time went on they become bolder in their exploration of Diana’s assets. Before too long both men had fingered her juicy wet pussy, and had a good feel of her tits.

Brian has stepped back slightly to give the guys greater access to his woman, he had a raging hard on but was too shy at the moment to get it out in front of the men. He had fucked Diana before with guys watching but that was inside a locked car, it was different now out in the open with strangers.

Once again it was the older guy who spoke, the younger one had not yet said a word.

“Any chance we can fuck her?”

“Bri, you got the condoms with you haven’t you?”

Brian reached into his jeans pocket and took out a condom, and passed it over the gate to the older guy. He quickly took his cock out and began to put on the protection.

Remember readers this is a real story so unlike in my made up ones I would probably have had this guy have a 9 inch dick and thick as a can, but real life isn’t like that. The guy had just a normal sized penis.

He easily slid it into Diana’s wanton pussy and started banging away at her. Diana’s moans increased substantially in volume and regularity, Brian was besides himself, he had to get his cock out before it burst his jeans open.

He took it out and thrust it into Diana’s eager mouth.

So for the second time in this narrative readers picture the scene. Diana is bent over the iron gate a stranger is fucking her from behind another guy is feeling her up and Brian has his rock hard cock buried in her slutty mouth I wish I could have been there to watch this real life experience.

Diana was moaning and groaning like some demented whore she was so turned on she appeared completely unaware of her surroundings. Brian wasn’t in a much better state but did have slightly more awareness about him and did notice that at least a couple of cars had recently arrived in the car park while the action was taking place.

In reality several cars had now entered and there were also a couple of guys that had been hiding in the nearby woods observing what had been taking place.

Suddenly the older guy announced he was cumming, stiffened up and stopped his pounding of Diana’s wet pussy unleashing his load into the condom located deeply in within her. This pushed Brian over the edge and he shot his load into her mouth which she ate hungrily with no hesitation. That was another thing Brian loved about Diana, she would always let him cum in her mouth when she gave him a blow job, and she had no qualms about swallowing down the jizz. She told him on several occasions she liked the taste of cum, always had done from the first time she had tasted a man’s seed many years ago.

As Brian began to come down from his orgasm he became aware of the crowd now gathered around them. There were at least seven or eight men in attendance several had their cocks out openly masturbating.

He whispered to Diana

“I think we better go love.”

“Oh no why?”

“Look behind you.”

Diana took a quick glance to her rear and was shocked to discover the audience she had acquired.

“Oh my God Bri let’s get out of here take me home.”

Brian told the group this had been Dianas first time, but they might come back for a second performance very soon.

As mentioned guys back then were generally respectful to couples wishes and although there was some comments expressing disappointment no one got nasty or tried to prevent the couple leaving.

On the way home the lovers discussed the nights encounter.

“Well what do you think Diana was it like you thought it would be.”

“I was really nervous Bri as you know, but I really enjoyed it and although I would have to consider it for a day or two, I think I would probably like to do it again.”

“It’s a shame we drew such a crowd, did you see the face on the younger guy that was with the older one that fucked you?”

“Yes I thought he was going to cry he looked so disappointed, I would have let him have me if the others hadn’t turned up.”

It’s a few days later and Bri is working a late shift at the super market. Diana has gone home several hours earlier as she was on an earlier shift, but one of her daughter’s K has asked Brian for a lift home when the store closes. K had recently been taking on as a shelf stacker, Diana had asked Brian if he could get her a job when she was made redundant at her last one when the factory closed, moving all their production abroad to take advantage of cheaper labour.

Brian didn’t mind, he had given her a lift a few times before and although she was only young at 19 she was still great company and a really good laugh. She was also a good little worker and Brian was thinking of moving her off the shelf stacking and into a more responsible role.

K like her mother was small in stature but while her mother was fairly stocky with large tits and a chunky strong body, K was far more diminutive. Everything about her was in perfect proportion to her small stature. She had little high mounted breasts, slim waist, a gorgeous pert bum and legs to die for.

One of the super market apprentice managers had started dating her and had taken her out several times and if he could be believed it sounded like she had a sex drive equal to or even greater than her mums.

Brian enjoyed the conversation on the way home, K was an accomplished flirt which was unusual in someone so young and Brian was something of an expert at this activity too. When they pulled up at Diana’s house K asked

“How about a good night kiss Bri?”

“Oh I’m not sure about that, I’m old enough to be your dad besides if your mum found out she would kill me.”

“What I would really like, is what you did with mum the other night?”

Brian’s heart began beating so fast in his chest he thought it was going to explode, what did she mean by this statement, surely Diana wouldn’t have told her daughter what they had got up to would she.

“What do you mean K what are you talking about.”

“I know what you both got up to down Kinwalsey Lane the other night.”

“Jesus Christ your mum told you about that.”

“No she told Doreen when they were having a cup of tea in the kitchen the other evening. I think mum thought I was upstairs in my bedroom but I was actually in the lounge reading the local paper and heard every word. So what do you say would you like to take me to the same place and do what you did with mum?”

(Heads up for readers, Doreen is a co-worker and best friend of Diana).

That’s’ the end of the first chapter folks, what do you think Brian is likely to do.

This is exactly as Brian told me over the phone, I have no reason to doubt him and I 100% believe this story to be true. This is the first attempt I have ever done at writing someone else’s story and although I am finding it more difficult than making one up I am enjoying the process however if people don’t like it or don’t think it’s any good then please let me know.

This method takes a fair amount of time and hard work and I don’t want to put that effort in if hardly anyone wants to read it. Please let me know either publicly or privately if you want me to contact Brian again and produce a second chapter. Also bear in mind if you do I will not be able to write a chapter every day as I usually do with my typical stories. This one has taken me several days to produce.

I have to speak to Brian on the phone and take notes, I then have to produces a rough draft and send it to Brian to see if he wants me to make any changes. If modifications are required I then send him the second draft and this process can go back and forth several times before a final version is agreed upon this all takes time.

Anyway enough of my rambling please provide some feedback either positive or negative to see if it’s worth continuing with this endeavour.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
44 weeks ago

TD

Ooo we’re glad your back blue green

Reply privately

By *outhweel2Man
44 weeks ago

Newark

Great story and well written

Reply privately

By *ogloverMan
44 weeks ago

Worstead

Great start, well written and worth the time you have spent on it. I also love thats its true, I always find that more of a turn on.

Reply privately

By *cott60Man
44 weeks ago

Perth

Great story

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
44 weeks ago

walsall

Fantastic telling of someone else’s tale !

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
44 weeks ago

Warrington

Great story please continue

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

Thanks for the positive feedback folks, both the couple and I weren't sure how well this would work as this is the first time I have tried to write someone else's story.

Brian has hinted at some of the adventures they have had and I think your going to be in for a treat, it's absolutely incredible some of the things they have got up to.

For example having sex in the back of a police car with a couple of police officers, and being invited onto a 40 million pound yacht for fun and games.

A couple of things to bare in mind though folks.

1. When I am writing my own stories I normally like to write and post up a chapter every day. I will not be able to do this with this story. I will be talking to Brian tomorrow on the phone to get some information for the next chapter but I will then need to work on it and get they ok from him when I send him what I have done this is going to take a few days.

2. Some of the stories are inevitably going to include members of this site (names locations etc will be changed to preserve your anonymity). This does mean however that some of you however will twig who the couple are. Please do not post their names in this forum or even speculate as to who you think it might be. The couple have been kind enough to tell us their adventures I don't want them being pestered with loads of private messages.

Thanks once again for the nice comments it is very much appreciated.

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
44 weeks ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
44 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

So glad you’re back writing. Loving your content as always.

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
44 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

By *yceloonMan
44 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Really looking forward to reading this

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
44 weeks ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
44 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
44 weeks ago

Watford

Your doing great please continue

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
44 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *untobehad2020Man
44 weeks ago

Sandy

Great story, thanks for your efforts OP

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
44 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
44 weeks ago

Wrexham

Eagerly awaiting chapter 2

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
44 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
44 weeks ago

Doncaster

Glad your back and loving the story carry on

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

"Eagerly awaiting chapter 2"
Spoke to Brian on the phone today. He has given me enough material for at least another two chapters.

He has had the kind of sex life most of us can only dream of. I will try and get the next chapter done and approved as soon as I can but it’s unlikely to be until Wednesday if I can do it sooner I will.

You folks are in for an absolute treat remember apart for some name changing and a bit of poetic license everything in this story happened for real.

He told me today how K got to be fucked by two police officers on duty and in uniform the tale was hilarious. I just hope I have the skills to bring out the humour Brian related.

Reply privately

44 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *eter4383Man
44 weeks ago

Norfolk

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
44 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
44 weeks ago

Very good story

Reply privately

By *eed AttentionMan
44 weeks ago

Oxford

Well done Brian

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Two

Brian was speechless for a few seconds, on the one hand it was a huge boost to his ego that a gorgeous young nineteen year old girl such as K would want to go dogging with him, but at the same time he wasn’t sure if she was being sincere or just teasing and winding him up. Eventually he managed to compose himself and said

“Listen Kay you don’t want to take any notice of hearsay and rumour, our work place if full of all kinds of wild tales a young girl like you should take most of them with a huge pinch of salt.”

K didn’t seem convinced, she asked Brian for a kiss once again.

Brian looked intently into K’s eyes, it didn’t look like she was teasing him and it certainly appeared as if she really wanted him to kiss her good night. He thought he needed to set her straight right away.

“Look K, I’m a middle aged man who has been around the block a fair few times not some starry eyed teen age boy, I’ve been with a fair few women in my time and I’m a real dirty bugger. A young girl like you does not want to get mixed up with me unless you know exactly what your getting yourself into.”

“What do you mean by that Brian?”

“If you want an affair with me then I will want to be fucking you every chance I get. I will also want to take you dogging and probably share you with some of my dogging mates. That’s the kind of thing you can expect, think it over for a few days and let me know if you want to take things further.”

Brian wanted to lay it all out before her he didn’t want her to think she would be having some idealised Hollywood type romantic affair. He liked his women to be as filthy as he was, he had said the same to her mum and she had been extremely keen to go out with him. He wondered if K would do the same.

He was about to lean in and give her a good night kiss but he caught some movement out of the corner of his eye. Diana must have heard the car engine running and had opened the curtains and was looking out the window at them.

“Shit K your mum is in the window, you better go in.”

She got out the car waved goodbye to him and skipped into the house in obvious good spirits. Brian’s warning as to the sex life she would encounter if she hooked up with him didn’t seem to deter her in anyway, quite the opposite in fact. She seemed to be positively relishing the prospect of playing the fun and games Brian would expose her to.

Driving back to his flat Brian was in a quandary, what kind of mess was he getting himself into. He couldn’t see how he could pull off having an affair with K while still going out with her mum Diana. Even though Diana was married and so was just having a bit of fun on the side with him, he doubted she would be happy if he was fucking both her and her daughter at the same time.

Although Diana was a wild fun girl, Brian didn’t think she would fancy sharing him with her little girl, not too many mothers would.

K was off on leave for the next two days and then Brian was off for a couple of days afterwards so he had not seen her for a short while when next they were working on the same shift together. He was not sure if Diana had suspected something as she seemed to have gone a bit cold on him, perhaps she was starting to regret the incident at the dogging location. He had tried setting up a date with Diana a couple of times over those four days but on each occasion she had said she couldn’t make it.

Something didn’t feel quite right, was Diana giving him the brush off, he didn’t mind as it would clear the way nicely to have some fun with K if the young girl was still interested.

It was now early afternoon he had seen both Diana and K around the store during the morning, K appeared to be ignoring him and Diana seemed troubled, he wasn’t sure if she was upset with him or if she was worried about something.

Brian was doing a stock take in the wine and spirits cold store, it was not refrigerated but the walls were lined with steel and it was always chilly in there.

The door to the room suddenly opened and in walked K, she shut the door behind her. Without saying a word she began to unbutton the top of her dress like works uniform. Brian was scared stiff someone could walk in at any time but male readers let me ask you all a question.

Imagine your in this kind of situation in your work place, a drop dead gorgeous 19 year old girl has come into your room, closed the door behind her and is staring to undo her top showing you her small bra covered tits. Are you going to stop her or are you going to let her continue despite the huge risk of getting caught any minute.

I suspect most self-respecting males would allow her to proceed and that’s precisely what our hero Brian did too. K undid the buttons all the way to the bottom of her uniform then opened up the garment completely and dropped it onto the floor. Brian gazed at a vision of youthful perfection he stared in open admiration at her small white bra encased tits and skimpy white knickers with their red hearts pattern. If we discount models and film stars he had seen on video and TV then K was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

Brian couldn’t believe he had got so lucky, he had hit the all-time jackpot with her, it was taking all his self-control to stop jumping on top of K, ripping off her knickers and fucking the arse off her. Brian is one of those lucky fuckers who can get a hard on despite the circumstances no problem at all, he can fuck any woman without hesitation no matter the situation . He told me during our last phone conversation that he is much more like the Charles character than he is the Dave character in my Shared Wives Club fantasy story on this same forum. Having read his verifications on this site I know he is being completely honest with me.

Brian decided he needed to explain to her just exactly what she was getting into so once again like he had done in his car the other night he told her in no uncertain terms.

“Listen K, I’m not fucking about, I’m something of a man’s man, you hook up with me and you will be having one hell of a sex life. I’m not a teen age kid wet behind the ears and with little sexual experience, I’m over twice your age. I have fucked loads of women and as I told you the other night I’m a really dirty bastard. If you want to be with me I will be doing all kinds of things to you and so will some of my dogging mates is that what you really want?”

K didn’t answer him verbally but in conformation she pulled her knickers to one side exposing her young girls slit to Brian. It wasn’t shaved but instead neatly trimmed, and he was sure he could detect a thin layer of juice coating the outer lip there was no holding him back, he closed the gap between then in less than a second, a raging hard on straining to burst out of his works trousers.

Brian undid his zip and his penis sprang out, he was so turned on and also in something of a hurry as another member of staff could come into the cold store at any second, so he rammed his cock up K’s cunt with no foreplay.

He pushed her back against the metal wall and began to grind away, he wanted to pound her but was worried about the noise it would make and also if his cock slipped out her knickers were likely to slip across and block his reinsertion and so waste time trying to get it back in her.

His hands were pressed against the wall but even though it was a few degrees cooler in the store room than in the main shopping area the pair were sweating profusely due to the intensity of the action.

Brian normally has really good stamina and can usually fuck a woman for a good 15 to 20 minutes before he cums but not on this occasion. The risk of being caught any minute, the beauty of K and the spontaneity of the situation caused him to shoot his load up her love tunnel in 3 minutes flat. This was the quickest he had ever cum up a woman, which demonstrated just how much of a hotty K was.

He pulled out once the last drop of semen had drained out of his penis into K’s wanton cunt, he stepped back and K moved slightly forward, that’s when he noticed the marks they had left on the metal wall and began laughing quietly.

K initially thought he was laughing at her and was about to become upset then realised her lover was staring at something behind her, she turned and began laughing too when she saw the reason for Brian’s mirth.

On the metal wall they had left incriminating in-prints, they could clearly see where Brian’s hands had been pressing on the wall as he had fucked K. They could also make out the outline of K’s torso including her bra strap and knickers. K joined him in a fit of laughter but managed to keep the volume down to avoid detection by one of their co-workers.

Brian apologized for shooting inside her with no protection.

“Christ I’m sorry K to cum in your pussy like that, you got me so turned on I couldn’t help it.”

“Don’t worry I’m on the pill, have been for a while, I wanted to feel you spunk up me, now I better go to the toilet and clean up.”

K donned her work uniform and left Brian in the cold store as she departed he told her he would clean up the evidence so no one would guess what had just taken place.

Brian had found a couple of old cleaning cloths on one of the store shelves and had just finished wiping the wall of the incriminating evidence when the door opened. Brian was sure it was K returning from the toilet and was contemplating if they should risk a second bite of the cherry. His cock sprang back to life at the prospect, he was sure he would be able to last a lot longer on the second attempt.

He then has the fright of his life, instead of K, in walked her mother Diana, Brian thought he was about to have a heart attack he was paralysed with shock and couldn’t move but stared at the intruder wide eyed and open mouthed.

“What the fuck’s wrong with you Bri you look like you have seen a ghost are you having a seizure of something.”

One look at Diana’s face convinced Brian that she had no idea what he had just been up to with her daughter, Brian managed to compose himself and apologised to her saying he had been miles away day dreaming and he hadn’t seen her come in and she had given him a fright.

“Bri I have some bad news, Derick’s had a promotion (remember readers Derick is Diana’s dopey husband).”

“Why is that bad news, won’t it mean more money.”

“Well yes he will be earning more, but he is going to be based in the head office in Brum, he will be home every night.”

Brian immediately understood the implications of this information and tried his best to supress a grin that was in danger of breaking out.

“Don’t look so pleased about it Brian, it means you won’t be fucking me or taking me dogging to those dodgy car parks and lay-bys your so fond of anymore.”

Brian felt like telling no but I will be taking your daughter, but wanted to live far beyond his current 45 years so instead he said.

“Shit love, that is bad news I hadn’t realised he wouldn’t be traveling any longer.”

“He starts in a couple of weeks so we might get one or two trips out together before it all has to end.”

As she was telling him this he was wondering could he get away with taking Diana out a couple more times without K finding out, or should he tell K it will only be twice more then he will be free to only be with her.

He didn’t have a chance to talk to K for the remainder of the day but next morning he called her into his office and told her the score. She obviously already knew her dad would soon be home every night and didn’t mind at all if Brian serviced her mum a couple of more times.

In the end Brian only managed one more date with Diana it was a bit of a non-event like many dogging trips turn out being. Nothing really happened they visited a few well known sites in the area but it was very quiet they came across a couple of other cars but no one seemed interested. Brian gave her a last fuck in his car but couldn’t help thinking about her daughter as he was screwing her.

Over the next few months Brian introduced K to all kinds of sexual activities that he had lots of experience in the past of. He had quite a substantial collection of porn videos and also internet access that the couple put good use to. K was particularly fond of both dogging and gang bang content he asked her on one occasion while they were viewing a really hot gang bang film.

“I’ve noticed you really like the gang bang vids would you like to try that for real K?”

“I would bloody well love to Bri, do you think you could arrange it?”

“Yes probably, let me see if I can sort it.”

At this point Brian had converted an old van into what would nowadays be called a stealth camper but that term hadn’t been invented back then. He had a bed, kettle, tea and coffee, curtains on the windows etc so it was an ideal dogging vehicle.

Kay called it the passion wagon.

In the next chapter folks, Brian and K go out dogging and come across an extremely unusual couple, fans of the cuckold life style will enjoy reading it. The action will be taking place in a couple of well-known dogging locations back in the day around the midlands area.

Doggers from that neck of the woods may well remember a spot near Stonebridge roundabout on the A452 Kenilworth road or Marsh Lane near Lincoln Farm truck stop.

I will try and get it written as soon as possible.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
44 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
44 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *untobehad2020Man
44 weeks ago

Sandy

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
44 weeks ago

Wrexham

Excellent, worth the wait

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
44 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
44 weeks ago

TD

We love it x

Reply privately

44 weeks ago

Loving this

Reply privately

By *wakers14Man
44 weeks ago

burgess hill

Reply privately

By *L456Woman
44 weeks ago

Southend

Reply privately

By *kanker1963Man
44 weeks ago

Boston

Great tale and loving the fact that it is true, Please continue at your discretion

Reply privately

44 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
44 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
44 weeks ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
44 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story we'll writen

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

"Brilliant story we'll writen "

Thankyou that's much appreciated.

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Three

Brian and K are out one night in the stealth camper van looking for dogging action, they pull up in a well-known dogging spot near the Stonebridge roundabout where the A452 intersects with the A45. They spot a small blue car that Brian has not seen before, inside they can make out two occupants, a male and a female.

“Do you know those two Bri?”

“Nope never seen them before, looks like they might be up for a bit of fun.”

Brian parked the van fairly close to the couples car, close enough to show they were interested but not so close as to be off putting.

He studied the couple, many years as a dogger gave him a kind of sixth sense when gauging potential play mates, all his experience told him these two were definitely looking for fun but of course you can never be 100% sure until you speak to them.

Brian had noted straight away that he and K had something in common with the blue car couple, besides both parties likely looking for dogging action. Brian and K have quite an age gap between then and so too did this new couple. The female looked a few years older than K so that would put her mid to late 20s but the guy looked well into his 50s.

Brian, never backwards in coming forwards got out the car, telling K as he did so

“You wait here and I will check out the lay of the land as it were, see if they’re looking for what I think they are.”

As he approached the blue car, the male got out to meet Brian, some idle chat took place, about the weather etc. Introductions were made, the guy was called Bill and his wife (they were married despite the big age gap) was Rosie . Gradually the conversation shifted in the direction Brian had hoped.

It was agreed Brian would have a bit of a play with Rosie in their car, meanwhile Bill would have some fun with K in the camper van.

Brian nipped back to K in the camper to tell her the score then headed back to the blue car passing Bill on the way as he did so.

Rosie who had now taken off her long leather coat was clad only in bra, stockings, knickers and suspenders she looked really sexy. Brian felt he was in for a treat, she was a bit on the thin side and her tits rather small but when he pulled them out of her bra he was pleased to discover she had really large nipples.

Rosie was not in the least bit shy and made a grab for Brian’s groin area, commenting as she did so

“Oh my that’s lovely and hard already, so many guys we come across out here can’t get it up, or if they do it doesn’t stay hard enough for long.”

As I have mentioned already Brian has absolutely no difficulty performing in these types of situations, this is not as common as many people think. Lots of guys find it difficult getting a hard on when out dogging and needing to perform when the opportunity is presented.

Brian quickly removed Rosie’s knickers pulled his pants down and began to rub his rock hard penis up and down her moist vagina, after only a few seconds of this stimulation Rosie was begging him to put it in her. She was hot to trot as they say and told him in no uncertain terms

“Put it in me please stop teasing I’m dying for a good fucking.”

Brian was rather surprised to hear this, surely her husband Bill would be fucking a young hotty like her every night, he was shortly to discover this was not the case.

Brian gave her what she wanted, stuck it into her and began banging away, Rosie loved it said he was the best fuck she had ever had while out dogging.

Brian managed to hold off for a good 15 minutes then as soon as Rosie came he shot his load right up her, he thanked Rosie for being a great fuck and headed back to the camper van where he assumed Bill would have given K a good seeing to.

As he approached the van, Bill emerged, he thanked Brian and even shock his hand then walked to his car. Brian entered the camper and immediately clocked the disappointed look on K’s face.

“What’s wrong love you look like you’ve swallowed a wasp?

“He didn’t touch me Brian, I was hoping to get a good fucking, but he didn’t come near me.”

“You’ve got to be joking, no one can you resist you dressed like that.”

K was currently clad in a red basque, stockings, suspenders and thong and looked drop dead gorgeous every doggers dream girl. I went dogging for over 20 years and never once came across a girl as hot as K.

“No I’m not joking all he did was ask me questions.”

“What about?”

“Mainly about you?”

“That’s weird what did he want to know about me.”

“He wanted to know if you were a good lover, had you got a big cock and good stamina, he also admitted he was a cuckold and loves to watch men fucking Rosie.”

“Fucking hell no wonder she told me she was dying for a good fucking, perhaps old Bill doesn’t perform.”

“He also wanted to know if you would give him your phone number as he would like to discuss something with you later tonight.”

“Can’t see why not, in fact I just thought of a bloody good idea.”

Brian began routing around in one of the draws in the camper van, K was curious as to what he was looking for and asked him

“What the fuck are you looking for, they will probably drive off in a minute you better hurry up if you want Bill to have your number.”

“Here it is!”

Brian held up something triumphantly, the light in the van was not that good and so K couldn’t quite make out what it was. Brian guessed she couldn’t quite tell so he brought it closer.

In Brian’s hand was a large thick felt tip pen, I think Americans call them magic markers. The type of thing you would use to write on a large parcel if you were posting it or perhaps use to create a notice to be put up on a wall somewhere.

K laughed

“Jesus Brian can’t you find a smaller pen that things massive.”

“No, this is ideal for what I need it for.”

Brian left the van and made his way over to the blue car, then returned a couple of minutes later.

K was keen to learn what on earth Brian had been up to.

“I bet they laughed when the saw the size of pen you were using to provide your phone number.”

“Surely K you know me well enough by now that I wasn’t going to go over there and write my phone number on a little piece of paper with this bloody big arse pen don’t you?”

“So what did you do with it?”

“I told Rosie to open up that big coat of hers again, then I wrote on her belly.

‘I’ve just fucked your wife, you can phone me on………..’ I then thanked them both and left.”

“Oh my God Brian what are you like, that is so dirty. Did they mind you doing that and do you think Bill will get in touch with you?”

“They fucking loved it the dirty pervs, and I’m fucking certain he’ll call me.”

Sometime later that night Brian and K are watching some dogging porn back at his flat when the phone rings, Brian answers and immediately gives a thumbs up sign to K. She is certain it’s Bill on the phone, they chat for several minutes Brian goes into another room so K can’t hear the conversation.

When the call is over Brian comes back in and K says

“I assume that was Bill.”

“Yes it was and your not going to believe what he wants me to arrange for Rosie.”

Brian then paused while K pulled a spoilt little girl face then she told him

“Stop fucking around Bri, tell me what does he want you to arrange.”

“It’s unbelievable even a dirty bastard like me has never tried to organise something like this.”

“For fucks sake Brian tell me now or I’m going home and you won’t get to fuck me tonight.”

The threat of no sex with K stopped Brian’s teasing there and then, women can have such power over guys at times can’t they.

“He asked me if I know two or three guys that would be willing to gang bang Rosie, I told him three might be difficult but I said I have a couple of dogging buddies who I am sure would be more than happy to do her with me.”

“Oh is that all, that doesn’t sound all that amazing what’s the big deal, the way you were talking I was expecting something far more exciting than that.”

“I haven’t finished yet, we need to role play, and dress up a bit.”

“What do you mean dress up a bit does he want you in fancy dress or something.”

K laughed out loud at her joke.

“No not fancy dress, when I asked him what he meant he asked me could we all dress up as a biker gang or builders or something, and they want us to take her by force. But not serious force they want us to be rough with her but not to really hurt her. Remember this is role play and a fantasy of hers it’s not real and she doesn’t want any marks on her or anything like that.”

“Bloody hell I take it back this does sound fucking exciting, I think I might like something like that myself. Are you sure Rosie knows about all this, if she doesn’t and it happens things could turn very nasty.”

“Yes I thought of that straight away so got him to put Rosie on the phone and she confirmed what he had told me. They also want us to do it in a dogging location, but they said they don’t want to know exactly when it will happen.”

“How the fuck will that work, that doesn’t make any sense.”

“I thought the same thing K, but in all fairness to them they have really thought it through. They will go to a pre-arranged dogging spot several nights in succession, I will pick one of those nights to take her. They won’t know which night it will be so can you imagine how scary and exciting it is going to be for them both, sitting in the dark in the dogging location wondering if this is going to be the night or not.”

“Oh wow, that does sound really exciting I think I would love to do something like that, just sitting there in the dark wondering if this was going to be the night I get gang banged. Have you got any guys in mind that could help you out with this and what are you going to wear?”

“I was thinking of asking Steve and Greg, they’re both married and their wives have no idea what they get up to at night so they won’t go blabbing to anyone.”

“Steve would be ideal, he is a bit of a man’s man and a dirty bugger like you but Greg gets very nervous. He can’t usually get hard when he plays with me in the back of the camper.”

“I don’t think it matters how many of us fuck Rosie she just wants someone to hold her down and another guy to stop Bill from helping her. Rember though this will be play acting were not going to be really hurting either her or Bill. I will make that absolutely clear to the two lads that this is just a bit of fun, we’re helping to fulfil the couples fantasy.”

“Yes I see what you mean, in that case I think your right those two will be ideal. Have you though what your going to dress up in, none of you look like bikers so I can’t see you lot being taken as hells angels or similar.”

“I’ve already thought of that, we have a box full of old boiler suits at work that the staff use when doing a deep clean of the store once every few months. I should be able to find three sets that should fit us close enough we are all similar in size.”

“So your going to pretend to be cleaners then, that doesn’t sound very exciting I doubt that’s going to look scary and turn them on.”

“No, if we all wear work boots, and bobble caps I think we could pass as a group of builders just finishing work for the day, I think that should do it for them.”

“Yes I think that would work, could you get me a boiler suit too so I can be part of the gang. I wouldn’t mind feeling up Rosie while someone is holding her down.”

“No way, you will spoil the effect she might not take it too seriously if she realises your one of the gang and she might start laughing. She wants to feel intimidated and a bit scared by the whole thing even though she realises she’s not really going to get hurt.”

K pulled a sulky looking face.

“OK I understand but I want to come with you, but I will stay in the camper, can I do that.”

“Of course you can love, now come here and give me a big kiss, you look so sexy when you pull that sulky face.”

“I know I do that’s why I pull it.”

Brian and k began snogging passionately and before long he had his cock rammed right up her pussy giving her what they both wanted.

The next day Brian contacted Steve and Greg, Steve was well up for it but Greg was reluctant. He told Brian he doubted he would be able to perform in front of a crowd. Brian assured him that he would just have to restrain either Bill or his wife and that he and Steve would be doing all the fucking. Knowing this Greg eventually agreed too, Brian then contacted Bill to tell him he had two buddies that were willing to take part in the role play.

Brian then told him from Monday to Friday of the following week they would be located in a well-known dogging spot between 8 and 9 at night, and they could pick any of the nights to get them but they didn’t want to know which one it would be.

Tune in to the next chapter to find out how it all panned out, let’s just say things did not go anything like according to plan.

Reply privately

By *untobehad2020Man
44 weeks ago

Sandy

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
44 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
44 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
44 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
44 weeks ago

TD

Reply privately

44 weeks ago

Really enjoying this.

This next part is something we have thought of several times, but we think arranging something like that would be really difficult.

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
44 weeks ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
44 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

"

This next part is something we have thought of several times, but we think arranging something like that would be really difficult."

After you have read Chapter Four you might not be too keen

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Four

Brian got hold of the three boiler suits from work, he had an old bobble hat at home, as did the other two. He wondered which of the 5 nights they should choose for the play ambush, if he left it until Thursday or Friday then there would be less of the surprise element for the couple.

Wednesday, half way through the week would be too obvious they would be expecting him to choose that day. Monday was too soon as he wanted them to have at least one night sitting in the dark wondering if the action was about to happen so that left just Tuesday for the adventure.

Arrangements were made with his two buddies and so we find ourselves on a Tuesday evening driving towards the pre-arranged dogging location.

Brian and Kay are leading the way in their camper van, followed closely by his two pals in their car. All three guys have donned their boiler suits and bobble hats to get into character prior to the encounter.

Now readers this is where things start to go very wrong. Unbeknown to Brian on their way to the illicit encounter they drove past a parked Police Patrol car. Inside the vehicle were two officers they were on the lookout for a criminal gang operating in the midlands area.

I want to take your minds back getting on for 20 odd years ago readers, do you remember a spate of crime all over the UK, when gangs of criminals where stealing electric cables that run parallel with railway lines. They did this due to the price of scrap metal at the time, you could get a fortune for copper it’s price had never been so high.

Our two officers of the law were parked up close to a location where a couple of copper thefts had recently taken place. The modus operandi of these criminals would be to steal the cables, Network Rail would have to replace them with new ones to ensure the safe operation of the railway system. The thieves would then return a few days later and steal the brand new cable and the cycle would repeat. As a consequence the police were coming under pressure to catch these gangs and put a halt to their thieving.

Unfortunately for Brian and the gang, their dogging site was very close to where some of these thefts had taken place. Now many people think the Police are a bit dumb and don’t notice things, this is most definitely not the case, many of them are very well trained observers.

When they saw Brian and K passing in the camper, Brian dressed in boiler suite and bobble cap it did not arouse much suspicion, however when they were immediately followed by two guys in a car dressed identically to Brian, alarm bells stared ringing and they followed the two vehicles but at a safe distance so as not to be noticed.

The Police officers radioed in their suspicion and were told to keep a close watch as something suspicious certainly seemed to be taking place and their superior back at base thought there was a good chance they might be following the cable stealing gang.

Brian and his mates pulled off the main road and entered a small lane with lay-bys situated at regular intervals. He had agreed with his two buddies that they would park up a fair distance away from where Bill and his Mrs said they would be located so they would not see their approaching headlights and so have prior knowledge of their arrival.

The Police meanwhile had also turned off into the small lane but had switched off their head lights and maintained a safe distance behind the two vehicles. When Brian and his buddies in the car behind pulled into a lay by the Police stopped and observed from a distance, they could just make out the three men walking up the dark lane. This behaviour was extremely suspicious, they again radioed their superior and were told to hang back for several minutes then to drive flat out in the direction the men had gone with blue lights flashing and sirens blaring.

It wouldn’t matter if the men ran away just as long as the Police officers could see what they were up to. They already had the registration numbers of their vehicles so even if they got away they would soon be caught.

Meanwhile our three amigos were making their way in the direction they assumed the blue car couple to be.

Greg the least confident of the two whispered not very quietly

“Jesus Christ guys it’s bloody dark I can’t see a fucking thing, I nearly broke my ankle a minute ago in a bloody pot hole.”

Brian gave him a quick reprimand.

“Shush Greg for crying out loud we need to keep dead quiet in case they hear us, we can’t use a torch because that would certainly give the game away.”

At that exact moment K was sat in the passenger seat of the van sulking a little bit, she would have loved to have been dressed up like the guys and get a chance to feel up Rosies tits and pussy.

As the darkness began to engulf the three lads K lost sight of them and quickly became bored. She consoled herself with the fact that at least Brian had allowed her to ride along with him on the adventure. She had also dressed appropriately for what Brian said might be a bit of fun and games after they had finished playing with the couple. Beneath her long coat she wore her customary red basque, stockings, suspenders and thong type knickers.

She was hoping Brian and Steve might take her one after the other, she wouldn’t mind Greg either if he fancied a turn but doubted he would be able to manage it.

She looked around for something to occupy her, she wasn’t sure how long the guys would take having their fun with the couple. She thought sod it she didn’t want to sit in the front of the van all night so she got into the back, ensuring the drivers and passengers doors were locked before she did so.

Once in the back of the van, she made sure the side and rear doors were looked too so no one but Brian would be able to get in as he had the keys. It was a fairly warm night so she took off her coat, but closed the van curtains prior to doing so. She now felt fairly secure even though it was pitch dark outside, no one could get or see into the vehicle.

She grabbed her head phones put on some gangster rap that she was really into at that time, and lay on the bed gently rubbing her tits and pussy through her bra and knickers in anticipation of the fun she was hoping she would soon be enjoying.

The three guys very nearly walking into the back of the blue car so dark was the night, fortunately they managed to spot it in the nick of time.

Brian whispered in Gregs ear

“You go to the driver’s door open it at the same time as I open the passenger door and restrain Bill, you won’t need to use much force he told me on the phone he is not going to put up much of a fight so there is no need to hurt him.”

Turning then to Steve he whispered in his ear

“You come with me to the passenger door and give me a hand with Rosie, she will put up more of a struggle than Bill but again she is not going to go mental so no need to use lots of force just help me get her out the car and strip her naked. I’m then going to fuck her on the back seat, you can have a go after me if you want.”

“Too right I will, I can’t wait to fuck the slut.”

The boys got into position and simultaneously opened both doors. Rosie gave a rather loud scream which was actually genuine, although they were expecting an ambush sooner or later they thought sure they would have seen or heard something first. This had come totally out of the blue both her and Bill had no idea the guys were outside.

Greg told Bill in a rough voice to

“Stay right there in the seat or I will knock you spark out.”

In the meantime both Brian and Steve had managed to wrestle Rosie out of the car. Steve had removed her coat and Brian was feeling up the sluts tits and pussy through the material of her lingerie prior to removing the sexy garments.

All of a sudden a car came screeching towards then headlights blazing, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

Greg very nearly wet himself he had such a fright. Brian and Steve were not much better.

The patrol car pulled up in front of Bills car and two uniformed officers emerged.

Rosie meanwhile began to giggle.

“What the fuck are you giggling at Rosie?” Enquired Brian quietly so the officers wouldn’t hear.

“This is fantastic Brian, those uniforms look so real and where did they manage to get that police car from.”

Brian was flabbergasted, the stupid twat thought he had set all this up and that the police men were fake. He rapidly put her right on this and she immediately stopped her giggling.

Now what are the police officers to make of all this, they can see a guy in his 50s being restrained in the driver’s seat of a car by a tough looking guy clad in boiler suite and bobble hat. They can make out a good looking woman dressed only in sexy lingerie being man handled but two burly looking men also wearing boiler suits and bobbly caps.

Even Brian, who has the gift of the gab and can talk himself out of most things, wondered if he was going to talk his way out of this.

The slightly older of the two coppers asked

“What the hell is going on here, are you OK miss?”

“Yes I’m fine.”

Brian realised he needed to try and straighten things out here right away otherwise they would be getting arrested for god knows what, he began with.

“Look officer this is not what it looks like, were all just having a bit of harmless fun doing a bit of role play. Rosie and her husband Bill here asked me to set up a role play scenario that involved me and a couple of my mates dressing up like builders and having a bit of fun with Rosie in front of Bill. That’s all this is nothing sinister or against the law.”

The officer asked Bill.

“Is that correct Sir?

Bill replied

“Yes Officer it is.”

Rosie also chimed in with

“It’s exactly as Brian says, were just having a bit of harmless fun fulfilling a long time fantasy of mine, we don’t mean anyone any harm by it all.”

Brian scrutinized the faces of both Police men, they did not look totally convinced by the explanation being offered. The younger of the two who up till now had not spoken said

“There have been a number of copper cable thefts in this area, and the way you three are all dressed and that large van you have parked down the road a bit led us to believe you were the likely culprits.”

Brian asked

“Do we look like cable thieves?”

“Well those two don’t” Pointing to the married couple, “But you three certainly do. We are going to need all your full names and addresses and don’t bother lying to us as we already have your vehicle registration numbers.”

All 5 of the role playing members provided the officers with full details of their names, addresses and occupations, Brian even explained where the three identical boiler suits had come from. The car was searched including the boot and of course no copper cable or tools required to steal said cable were found.

Both officers now appeared far more convinced that they hadn’t broken up a sophisticated copper stealing crime ring. Brian was beginning to pat himself on the back, this was another fine mess he had got himself into but also out of. The older officer once again spoke

“Well it certainly looks like your telling the truth, I just need to radio back to base and see if there is anything else they want us to do?

He went back to the patrol car while the younger copper kept a close eye on everyone. Upon his return he said

“Right Bill you and Rosie can go home, I suggest though that you keep your role playing fun and games consigned to indoors. You three get in the back of our car we will run you back to your vehicles but we will need to search both before we let you go. In case you have some copper cable in them or tools used to steal cable. Now are we going to find anything like that in your vehicles.”

All three men shook their heads violently.

“Good I think your being honest with me lads, but my boss has told us to do a thorough search so that’s what we will do.”

Bill and Rosie drove off in the direction they were pointing, the lane could be accessed from the main road from either end. The five guys remaining all got into the patrol car which did a U turn and headed back to the parked vehicles a short drive down the road.

When they arrived the police men opted to search the car first, having found nothing incriminating, Steve and Greg were told they could go home too. That left just Brian who was starting to worry.

He had noticed when they returned there was no signs of K sitting in the front passenger seat he also clocked she had closed all the curtains on the van. He dreaded to think what she might be doing in there what were the officer going to do when they saw her in perhaps a compromising position.

Brian once again tried to used his mouth to get out of this rather tricky situation.

“Listen officers I swear on my mother’s life I don’t have any cable in there or anything I could use to steal cables with.”

“We believe you Brian, but we have our orders and we could get into big trouble if we don’t follow them and it turns out your lying. So open up, I assume the doors are locked aren’t they?”

“Yes they’re locked but listen this is all a bit embarrassing there is something or more accurately there is someone in there that I don’t really want you to see.”

The bored look on the officers faces suddenly changed to one of intense interest.

“Who is in there Brian.”

“It’s my girl friend and she might not be appropriately dressed, can I go in first and warn her to make sure she is decent.”

The coppers being men and so pervy bastards made up a flimsy excuse why they could not allow Brian to enter the van before they did by saying

“No Brian we need to go in first in case you are warning her to hide or dispose of something, such as illegal substances.”

Brian knew these two just wanted to catch K in sexy underwear or even naked but he couldn’t see how he could prevent them from entering. I guess he could demand they obtain a warrant but that may well take hours and he already was so shaken up he just wanted to go home.

Reluctantly he handed the van keys over to the older officer, who unlocked then opened the door quickly and peered inside.

Now remember readers, K is lying on the bed in sexy lingerie feeling up her tits and pussy whilst listening to really loud gangster rap on her head phones. She is completely oblivious to all the action taking place. Her eyes have been closed and together with the dark curtains of the van she had not seen the head lights and flashing blue beacon of the patrol car and the head phones pumping out loud music prevented her hearing the siren.

The older officer let out a gasp then in a loud voice said

“Fucking hell what is going on here?”

The younger law man craned his neck to see around his elder colleague and whistled loudly.

K had a massive shock when the Police officer first poked his head in the door, at first she thought was he someone Brian had arranged and dressed up in a fake uniform. The look on his face told her he was not acting this was a real copper, his mate peered around the torso of the first officer to gain a good look at her. Behind them she could just make out Brian’s troubled expression. This was definitely not a setup these were the real police. What on earth had Brian got them mixed up in now.

Once again questions were asked, K had to give her name address and occupation, she also confirmed that she was Brians girl friend and not held against her will. The van was searched and again nothing was found.

Finally both officers apologised to the couple but explained they were only doing their job, they then bade them good night and have a safe journey home. Brian noted the huge grins on each of their faces as they made their way back to their patrol car.

He assumed the story of this night would play out back at their police station for months to come, and having family members both serving and retired police officers I’m damn sure he is right there are no bigger gossips than the Police.

In the next chapter we find out that Brian and K are not yet done with these two police officers look out for what happens when they encounter them on a second occasion.

Reply privately

44 weeks ago

Brilliant part

Still both very keen to play out this role play.

But, it just goes to show, how tricky something like this is to organise and for it to play out, just as you wish.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
44 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *heekyGent44Man
44 weeks ago

Northwich

Great story!

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
44 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
44 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ummunMan
44 weeks ago

not far away

Reply privately

By *xeterman1Man
44 weeks ago

weston super mare

Reply privately

By *orgotten22Woman
44 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Reply privately

By *ouldlove2tryMan
44 weeks ago

Here and there

Reply privately

By *ouldlove2tryMan
44 weeks ago

Here and there

Lucky Brian should think its every man's dream

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
44 weeks ago

taunton

Lol this is top rate

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
44 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
44 weeks ago

Bangor

I just wanted to provide readers with a bit of information as to what is happening with this story.

I wont be speaking to Brian again until Tuesday so the earliest I am likely to have the next chapter written and posted will likely be Wednesday.

So far I have only been speaking with Brian, but on Tuesday Kay will also be present and we have agreed it would be interesting to get her perspective on events so she will be having a lot of input into the story.

As you all know it's not that common for females to write stories in this section of the forum. I guess it's because they don't want to put up with some of the private messages they would likely get. So it might be interesting to hear what K's thoughts were while their adventures were taking place.

So tune in on Wednesday for the next chapter, if I can get one done by Tuesday evening I will do.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
44 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
44 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
43 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ndecidedjMan
43 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
43 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
43 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Love this story of Brian’s adventures it reminds me of very similar things that happened to me.

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bangor

I had a visitor today about 5 mins before I was due to phone Brian and K so we have re scheduled the call for tomorrow. Brian messaged me to say K is very keen to give her side of the story so I am sure it will be really interesting to gain her perspective.

I will try and get another chapter written and posted tomorrow but it might be quite late by the time it’s done.

Reply privately

By *ust want fun 888Man
43 weeks ago

nearby

A big thumbs up to you from me for this first chapter. To be honest, before joining this website and leaving and coming back again, I didn’t know what dogging was and this story has left me wondering whether I would like to be in the same situation and I think I would, great writing as well

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
43 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *hrisy69Man
43 weeks ago

chester/hawarden

Great bit of writing and looking forward to next chapter.

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bangor

I've just come off the phone this minute having spoken to both Brian and K this morning.

They have given me enough material for two perhaps even three chapters. I can't promise but I will do my best to get the first chapter written and posted today

As they give me more information and I write it up even though I change names and locations etc. I suspect some of you will guess who Brian and K really are.

If you do as I asked at the start of this thread please don't post their usernames openly as they do not want to get pestered with lots of private messages.

Reply privately

By *ouldlove2tryMan
43 weeks ago

Here and there

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Looking forward to hearing more

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Five

As mentioned in my most recent post I spoke to both Brian and K this morning. I have chatted to Brian several times now but this was my first time talking to K and I have to admit I was feeling a little nervous.

Brian had warned me a couple of times that K is quite a character, he sometimes calls her crazy K as it’s his pet nick name for her and having now spoken to her I understand exactly what he means.

K is a larger than life character a true force of nature, I have never spoken to someone quite like her. She is bubbly and vivacious and I’m sure tremendous fun to be with. She told me she has had a very high sex drive as far back as she can remember and within a couple of minutes of me talking to her she said.

“If you were sitting here with us right now I would probably give you a quick wank if you wanted me to.”

I’m 64 years old readers but when she said that I felt like an inexperienced teenager, I didn’t know quite what to say for a second or two, it really put me on the back foot as it were.

I could hear Brian chuckling in the background, they have been together over 20 years so I’m sure he has seen the way K can reduce mature men into mealy mouthed teenagers stuck for words.

Brian then shouted so I could hear him while K was holding the phone.

“See I told you she has loads of bottle, nothing scares her and she will say and do whatever she wants.”

Readers over the coming chapters you are going to learn about some of the amazing things Brian and K have got up to over the years but you all need to bare something in mind.

This story is real, I have not made it up it has not come from my imagination there is therefore a consequence to this. Real stories can never be as exciting as ones from a writers imagination, but for people in to dogging, swinging, sexy house parties role play etc, you are going to pick up a lot of useful tips from these two. Things such as staying safe in dogging locations, avoiding physical harm when hosting gang bangs and the like.

Anyway enough of my waffle let’s get into the next episode.

It’s a Friday night just over a week after the incident when the role play charade went drastically wrong and Brian and K are out dogging once again. Incidentally Brian told me today that Greg who had been part of the fake three man builder gang during the role play session was so shook up by the run in with the police he never went dogging or did any role play ever again.

Anyway Brian and K are made of much tougher stuff than poor old Greg, and they’re out looking for suitable play mates once more. As you will find out as the chapters progress and as I had suspected and had confirmed on the phone today, K has a passion for dressing up, this is how she was dressed that particular night. I wrote it all down as she told me on the phone but I was writing so quickly I had a devil of a job to understand my own scribbles when I read them over while putting together this chapter, so some of this might be slightly inaccurate.

She had come out dressed as a punk rocker, this was one of the costumes she loves to dress up in, some of her others include, nurses uniform, wonder woman outifit, office secretary, and school uniform.

The punk rocker outfit consisted of a white blouse with several tears in it, some of which partly exposed one of her bra cups. A short blue tartan pattern mini skirt, long hold up stockings and black lace up doc martin boots.

Guys if your of a certain age you may well remember this type of look many girls had at that time, it was every man’s wet dream, the girls looked drop dead gorgeous, and with K’s beautiful face and fantastic diminutive figure she must have looked totally amazing.

Brian decided to try one of their regular haunts it was off the down ramp on the A45 Stonebridge Island a well-known dogging location at that time in the midlands.

Brian passed on a little tip today for inexperienced doggers many readers will already know but for those that don’t he said.

“When we were out dogging in the campervan I always positioned the van so that we could make a quick get-away if things turned out nasty. If we drove into somewhere with only one exit I aways positioned the van so we could drive straight out and not have to reverse or three point turn etc to leave.”

I think this is a great tip that any new doggers would be well advised to follow.

That’s what Brian did on this occasion, there were several cars parked up, all facing the exit, obviously experienced doggers. Brian did likewise, turned the van around and so could leave in a hurry if required.

They could see several guys just sitting in their cars, nothing much seemed to be happening and they had not spotted any other male female couples. Brian gave a good analogy to me, he said

“Dogging can be very much like fishing, when out angling you might catch sod all, but it’s still part of the fun and doesn’t stop you going out next time to see what might happen. Dogging is exactly the same sometime you go out and nothing happens but it doesn’t deter you from going out in the future to see what the night might bring.”

He and K were sitting up front in the van, chatting and having a bit of a laugh about the events of a week last Wednesday when they encountered the police. Suddenly a police patrol car comes along very slowly towards then. The officers inside are checking out all the doggers parked up.

Now I have been in this exact situation several times in dogging locations on the north Wales coast and what happens is.

Everyone and I repeat everyone starts up their car and leaves, now if you have never been in this situation you might say to yourself. I’m not doing anything wrong I’m just sitting in my car it’s a free country and all that, they can’t make me leave I will just sit here.

I felt exactly the same way until it happened for real to me the first time. I was in a dogging car park with about half a dozen other cars in it and a police car turns up. I was going to sit there and not move but suddenly one car started up and pulled out, then another and within a few seconds I was the only one left. I thought fuck this I’m sticking out like a sore thumb here if some of them had stayed I would stay but I’m not going to be the only one left and so I departed too.

This is what happened that night with Brian and K, all the cars parked up left leaving only them left in the camper van, but as mentioned these two are made of far stronger stuff than most people.

K said to Brian

“Look at those fucking cowards scarpering.”

“Yes like rats leaving a sinking ship, were not doing anything wrong were staying put, so fuck the police they can’t do us for anything were not breaking any laws just sitting here.”

The patrol car pulled up right in front of Brian preventing his departure even if he wanted to anyway.

Two officers emerged from the car, Brian and K recognised them immediately, they were the two chaps they had the run in just over a week ago.

“Let’s see what they want this time K.”

Brian and K both got out of their vehicle too, Brian a fairly good reader of people could tell by the expressions on both officers faces they were much more relaxed than last time and not looking to arrest them.

The elder of the two like last time took the lead.

“I thought it was you two when I saw your camper van in the distance when we pulled in, I guess I don’t need to ask what your up to. I have to tell you both though you were the talk of the town when we got back to the station that night. Some of the guys and the police women too haven’t stopped talking about it since.”

The younger officer joined in with the conversation.

“They didn’t believe us at first they thought it was a wind up but our supervisor confirmed what we were telling the lads was true.”

Brian and K continued to chat with the coppers for maybe 15 or 20 minutes, both officers were now completely relaxed with the couple and were laughing, joking and swearing just like normal people. Which let’s face it readers that’s what police officers are they are just like normal people once they relax let down their guard and become like everyone else.

Brian noticed both men were beginning to flirt with K, he didn’t mind as he loved to watch her flirting with guys, something she was extremely good at. The older one asked her

“That punk rocker outfit really suits you have you got the same underwear on you had when we saw you the other week.”

“I will show you if you want but you will have to do something for me too.”

Both officers chimed in together with

“What’s that?”

“I want you to cuff me, then fuck me in the back of your patrol car.”

Now Brian knew K was being absolutely serious with this request but the officers weren’t sure. K is one of these people that has a talent or a gift that very few people have, some of you reading this will have this talent, or you will know people who have it and it’s this.

They can ask people quite outrageous things, often involving sexual activity but they can do it in a way that the person being asked isn’t sure if they are being serious or not. The reason why I consider it a talent is because it can help you get away with all kinds of things that if the rest of us said the same thing we could be in big trouble.

The elder officer ask her

“Are you teasing or being serious.”

“Put the cuffs on me and find out.”

He asked the younger copper to get some hand cuffs from the car all the while trying to work out if K was winding them up. Brian meanwhile knew she wasn’t, never the less he still marvelled at her bottle. He had been dogging with many women over the years and not one of them would have had the guts to do what K was about to. He thanked his lucky stars for the umpteenth time that he had hooked up with her.

Brian, always on the lookout for K’s well being asked the older officer,

“Have you got some condoms we always practise safe sex, you can’t be too careful.”

“Christ no, I’m not sure what you think of us but we have never done this type of thing before. It’s not like we carry a pack of French letters around with us every time we come on duty, haven’t you got some.”

K helped the guys out, seemed she was really keen on having this incredible experience.

“There’s some in the glove compartment in the van Bri, would you mind nipping and getting them for me love, my hands are tied, or at least will be in a minute.”

Everyone got the joke and burst out laughing, typical K to break the tension and relax everyone, Brian had seen her pull this trick several times if things got a bit tense with guys.

He rushed to the camper and swiftly returned with the condoms. The officers were in the process of asking K the following.

“How exactly do you want to do this, do you want to be cuffed with your hands in front or behind you?”

Brian helped out.

“I’ve got a sort of play pair of hand cuffs that I put on her sometimes for a bit of role play back home and she always has her hands in the front.”

K held her hands out in front of her, she was loving this, she had never had a pair of real hand cuffs on before. The younger officer had now returned with said items, K could see they looked a lot stronger and heavier than the play ones she used back home.

The cuffs were put on really quickly, obviously the officers were well practised doing this task. Brian meanwhile couldn’t quite believe what he was about to witness, two real coppers fucking his hand cuffed girl friend in the back of a patrol car.

Once again readers I need to emphasise this actually happened I am not making any of this up.

The older one told his young colleague

“I’ll go first, you don’t need to worry as I will be using a condom so you won’t have to put up with sloppy seconds.”

The younger officer seemed quite happy with getting second bite at the cherry, his partner’s seniority entitled him to first dibs he reasoned to himself.

The older man now addressed K.

“OK love I’m going to fuck you first, you want it in the back of our vehicle but we’re new to all this, do you want to lie on your back or do you want to kneel on the seat and I do you from behind.”

“Oh I like the idea of doing it doggy fashion, might be a bit awkward with my hands stuck in these cuffs but I will give it a go.”

The younger man asked

“Would it be ok if I came around to the other side and played with your tits while my mate fucks you?”

“Of course it would, I can’t wait to get two coppers to put their hands all over me and fuck me stupid, hurry up I’m really dying to have some fun.”

Picture this real scene folks, K is about to get into the back of a police car, her hands are cuffed and she is going to get onto her knees presenting her gorgeous arse to the older of the two police men. His mate is going to nip around to the other side of the vehicle open the door and start to feel up K’s tits while his mate starts to fuck her.

Brian suddenly had a worrying thought, but in order to find out what it was you will need to tune in for the next chapter.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
43 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
43 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Reply privately

By *ouldlove2tryMan
43 weeks ago

Here and there

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Thank you Dave for continuing with the great story.

Thanks to K and Brian also for all the details for Dave to continue.

Loving it

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Looking forward to the next part too

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
43 weeks ago

taunton

Lol excellent and from personal experience I can confirm some police officers are quite normal under the uniform but at least the one I met did it after he was of duty but still in uniform lol, but another one was nasty as fook and took my details and said I would remain on file in dorchester police for a year, I should have grown some testicles and told him to fook off I was only stopped in a known cruising area middle of the day in between jobs eating my lunch dressed in dirty boiler suit stinking of diesel, lol. Tho occasional very rare meeting with the likes of Brian and Kay are what makes the thousand of pounds I have spent out dogging in wasted time and fuel worth while lol,

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
43 weeks ago

huntingdon

Thank you for sharing. Would love to see some photos of k. So kind of them to allow you to share their experiences. Knowing they are real makes it even more interesting.

Reply privately

By *allpaul888Man
43 weeks ago

llangollen

Would love to meet Brian and K out

Reply privately

By *allerthanaverage79Man
43 weeks ago

Ayrshire

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!!!

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
43 weeks ago

huntingdon

B and k have been in contact. Can confirm they are real. Look forward to reading more of their adventures through Dave

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ountryfansCouple
43 weeks ago

huntingdon

K is very sexy. B and k did responed to me when i asked to see photos of k

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
43 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Six

A troubling thought had suddenly entered Brian’s mind just as the action was about to commence, what would happen if these two cops went back to the station and began boasting about their conquest.

Assuming how quickly word would spread in the police community it would not be long before virtually every patrol officer in a 50 mile radius would have heard about all this. Dogging activity for him and K would be impossible unless they ventured miles out of their area.

They would be constantly hassled by other police officers wanting some action with K themselves. They would likely be ostracised by the dogging community, no one would want to play with them because they would know that a cop car would likely turn up at any minute wanting to have fun with K.

Brian needed some assurances otherwise he would have to call a halt to proceedings.

“Hang on a minute guys before things go any further we need to sort something out.”

The pause in the action did not go down well with K and she let Brian know in no uncertain terms.

“For fucks sake Bri, what the hell is wrong with you, can’t you see I’m dying for this, it’s a long held fantasy of mine.”

“Hold your horses there K, we need to get some assurances from these two or our dogging days could soon be over.”

K had been so excited thinking about what was about to happen and hadn’t thought through the consequences. Brian fortunately had realised the difficult situation they could end up in, if the two officers opened their big mouths and blabbed to their colleagues.

Brian expressed his concerns to the older guy who was preparing to mount K, his reply provided the reassurance Brian had been seeking.

“You have no need to worry on that score mate, we won’t be telling a soul about this. If word got out about what is going to take place in a minute or two, we would both be instantly dismissed. There would be no ifs or buts about it we would be both out on our ears, our reputations ruined. I’m married so would likely be getting a divorce and my mate here has a fiancé and is due to get married next year, that would almost certainly never happens. So I hope you can see that we both have much more to lose than you two and so won’t be breathing a word about this.”

“OK you’ve convinced me, what you say makes a lot of sense, please carry on as it looks like K is about to explode unless she gets some action pretty damn quick.”

The older officer dropped his trousers and underpants revealing a bang average sized cock. Now before I go any further I want to reiterate to readers this is a real event not a fantasy. If I was making this up the officer would have had a 9 inch donger and thick as a man’s wrist and his young mates would have been even bigger but this is reality.

Both officers had average sized cocks, what do I mean by that you might say.

Here are some stats on the topic, most men maybe 80 to 85% have a cock somewhere in the 5 to 7 inch range. If you’re a guy reading this and your between 4 and 5 inches then your unlucky but you can still satisfy a woman.

If your 3 to 4 inches then it’s karma you must have done something bad in a previous life, and if it’s below 3 then you have done something bloody awful and you are now suffering the consequences and being severely punished. My advice to you would be make sure you become adept at using your tongue and fingers on a woman’s pussy otherwise she will be looking elsewhere for entertainment.

On the other hand you could become a cuckold and watch as your wife is mounted by a well hung bull while you stand at the foot of the bed masturbating your little dicklette. Alternatively you could visit dogging sites alone and allow bi guys to use your mouth and arsehole for relief lots of men aren’t too bothered if it’s a male or female mouth their using. And provided it’s clean they may not be too fussed if their fucking a woman’s or man’s back door.

If we move up the cock size scale now in the opposite direction, guys sized 7 to 8 inches are lucky, women will find this size just about ideal provided it’s accompanied by decent girth. When we get to between 8 and 9 inches then once again karma has taken place, you guys must have done something very good in a previous life and are now being rewarded. Finally the people in the 9 inch and over range you are extremely rare, you guys must have been saints in a past life to have been blessed with such a piece of equipment. If you were around when the internet was first taking off you could have made a fortune staring in porn videos. Back then there wasn’t much free stuff on line and companies could make a lot of money charging for their content.

Nowadays with so much free on line content it’s too late and I wonder how anyone makes money from porn in today’s environment.

Anyway getting back to the action, let’s delve for a moment into the thoughts of each protagonist just as things are going to get more interesting.

Brian now mightily relived that the officers won’t dare brag to their colleagues about the gorgeous young girl they both fucked in the back of their patrol car, is marvelling at the courage of his incredible girl-friend. He never ceases to be astounded by some of the wild and out there things K wanted to try. He never in his wildest dreams thought he would get to see his beloved being fucked by two randy police men. What memories the next hour or so were going to provide for him. These events would stay with him for the rest of his entire life. His cock was throbbing with a strong erection, he knew he would be fucking K later tonight while re-enacting this action.

He and K would often act out dogging activities they had undertaken together while back home in bed, many dogging couples do the same thing and is one of the benefits of this life style. Not only do the couple get fun while out dogging they can then have more fun when back home going over what happened when out on the prowl.

Now it’s K’s turn what is going through her head as she is about to be plundered by the older cop, it was a bit uncomfortable kneeling on the back seat of the patrol vehicle, her hands been restrained she couldn’t adopt the normal position on all fours that she liked when being taken from behind. She was having to prop herself up on her elbows, she didn’t think she could maintain this position for long but she guessed she wouldn’t have to.

She knew how sexy she looked when guys were fucking her from behind and if she gave them a bit of verbal encouragement she though neither of the two men would last too long in her young juicy cunt.

She wasn’t sure why she liked to do these crazy things, but she had always been something of a wild child, always ready to take a dare and willing to go further than most other women would. It was just part of her personality, who she was, and she knew Brian loved her deeply because she was so unpredictable.

She wondered would the first officer remove her knicker’s or pull then to one side and enter her, she didn’t really mind although the thought of him removing her knickers and keeping them as a memento a reminder if you like of this night was quite an exciting thought to her.

Meanwhile the older copper was putting on a condom thinking to himself how lucky am I coming across these two incredible people once again, the guy allowing his girlfriend to fuck them. She would be the best looking girl he had ever fucked. The older man although married had in the past been involved with a couple of affairs, nothing too serious just a bit of fun on the side that luckily his wife never found out about so things were still good between them.

He had once had a mmf threesome this was long before he met his wife. It was when he was in police training college, him and another trainee had met a slutty girl one night at a club. She offered them both to come back to her flat and they had ended up doing all sorts to her. He had been pleased to learn that he could perform in front of another guy, he knew that many perhaps even most men cannot.

He felt fairly confident he would be able to give this young hottie a good seeing to despite his mate and her boyfriend watching every move. As he approached K he contemplated what to do about her knickers, he came to a rapid solution. They would make a fantastic souvenir so quick as a flash he whipped them off and stuck them in his pocket.

He would have to be careful to hide them when he got back home, but if he sealed them in a plastic bag to preserve the aroma they would make great wanking material for the future whenever he had the house to himself.

Yes readers your right police officers are just as pervy as the rest of us!

Finally let’s listen in on the thoughts of the younger police man, he has slipped around to the opposite side of the vehicle and was about to start feeling up K’s small but perfectly formed boobs with their luscious long nipples.

He was the least sexually experienced of all four of those present, he had fucked his fiancé numerous times but had been a virgin before he met her and so had she. They had done a 69 a couple of times but she wasn’t keen on it and although she would give him a blow job occasionaly she couldn’t or wouldn’t deep throat and he had never been allowed to cum in her mouth.

He knew his cock had stirred and was semi hard, he was worried however that he may not be able to perform in front of his mate who he always looked up to and had learned so much from.

He suddenly had a guilty thought, he wished his girlfriend was a bit more like this girl, he didn’t mean looks wise but wished she was more adventurous sexually. This girl was incredible he had never come across anyone even remotely like her.

So that’s what all four were thinking folks just at the start of the main event so let’s get down to what you have all been waiting for and reveal the nitty gritty.

The elder officer had just removed K’s sopping wet knickers and secreted them away craftily in his trouser pocket for future fun. He slipped a cold hand between her legs and K tensed up slightly and complained

“Christ your hands are cold their like ice.”

“Sorry love their always cold, bad circulation I think, let me warm them up a bit of you.”

He removed his hand then furiously rubbed both hands together hoping that friction would generate enough heat to placate the young girl.

He tried a second time asking as he did so

“How does that feel now love?”

“Oh yes, that’s much better thanks.”

K began to moan quietly obviously enjoying the stimulation the officer was providing.

The police man knew by the juice K was emanating that she was hot to trot, she was now ready to receive a damn good fucking.

He withdrew his hand and placed the tip of his throbbing penis at the entrance to the promised land. He moved his cock up and down along her outer lips ensuring to coat his appendage with sufficient lubrication to facilitate easy penetration.

Brian held his breath, he had seen K fucked before many times but never by a real police officer in full uniform in the back of a police car, does life get any better than this he thought to himself.

K was starting to become impatient, she could feel the man rubbing his condom covered cock up and down her cunt but she knew she was wet enough to take him right now and decided to move things on at pace.

“Stick it in me for god sake I’m ready for it right now your driving me fucking crazy.”

The officer didn’t need telling twice, he pulled back a little aimed his cock at her entrance and drove it in to the hilt in one movement.

Despite her discomfort in the restrained body position this was exactly what she wanted, she loved being fucked, always had done from the first time she had ever tried it.

“Oh yes fuck me good, give it to me harder, mmm yes that’s it just like that just like that, oh my god I love it I love it, fuck me you bastard fuck me.”

K knew from past experience guys liked to hear this kind of language it really turned them on and the older officer was no exception. He was hoping he would last a good 10 mins or so in this sweet as sugar honey pot but the combination of the gorgeous girl he was ploughing combined with the dirty language had him shooting into the condom in less than three minutes.

He thanked K profusely saying she was the best fuck he had ever had. K meanwhile wished it had lasted a bit longer as she had not yet cum herself having said that her back and arms were starting to ache a bit in this unnatural position.

The younger officer who had taken K’s tits out of her bra now realised it was his turn, he knew he should not start worrying about being able to perform as that was likely to make matters worse but he couldn’t help it.

He also knew if he could gain an erection and start fucking he probably wouldn’t last even as long as his mate had done. This girl was just so damn hot and with her dirty talk he didn’t think he would manage to keep doing her for long.

His mate thanked the girl yet again for being such a damn good fuck then said to him

“OK pal, it’s your turn, give her what she wants.”

So readers will the young officer be able to perform in front of his colleague and Brian, guys reading this would you be able to do likewise. As mentioned previously Brian has no difficulty in these types of situations but that’s what makes him different, most men can’t put on much of an effort under these circumstances. They either can’t get an erection, can’t maintain an erection or cum much too quickly for the woman.

Find out in the next chapter how the young officer get on.

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Another great instalment

Thanks Dave and Brian and K.

Very excited to hear what happens next.

We can also confirm Brian and K are real.

And hot.

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
43 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story thanks

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bangor

"Would love to meet Brian and K out"

Looking at their verifications several members of this site have had that pleasure.

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
43 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Seven

The young copper came around to the opposite side of the vehicle so that he could take his turn, K glanced behind her and noted he looked extremely nervous. Brian noticed the same thing, this was not unusual lots of guys get nervous in the presence of very attractive girls and let’s face it K is extremely attractive.

K hoped he would be able to achieve an erection she would try and help him out as best she could and did appreciate how difficult some guys found playing in public.

As he approached the gorgeous K, the young lad prayed to god he would not embarrass himself and let the side down, he used his right hand to start feeling up her pussy while rubbing his groin area trying to increase the strength of his erection. It was still only semi hard and doubted he would even be able to get a condom on it at the moment.

K was grateful this officer did not suffer from cold hands like his partner, she was once again enjoying the touch of a man as the young lad rubbed her pussy, stroked and tweaked her clit. In all fairness she thought he has a nice sensitive touch and she liked what he was doing to her vagina.

K provided the lad with some words of encouragement hoping it might help him relax and so be able to perform.

“Mmmm that’s lovely you are really good at this, I love how you make me feel, you really know your way around a woman’s pussy.”

The young man appreciated the compliments, they did help him relax a little and he felt his cock harden a bit more in his pants.

K didn’t want to rush him, she glanced behind again and noticed a bulge was beginning to appear in the lads trousers. She guessed correctly that he was trying to gain an erection before dropping his pants and donning a condom.

She figured some further encouragement would probably help him and so told him

“Take your time love, I’m really enjoying what your doing to me at the moment, there is no pressure, you can make me cum with your fingers alone, it can be tough fucking someone when others are watching.”

K hoped that by saying this the officer would not feel he had to gain an erection and fuck her in order for her to enjoy the encounter, this then might reduce the pressure on him and help him reach full hardness.

The trick seemed to work, the young cop withdrew his hand from her pussy and took down his trousers and pants, revealing a decent sized cock that was now although not fully hard was good enough to be able to take a condom.

K once again looked behind her and very nearly laughed out loud but knew this would upset the young guy and probably cause his erection to decline drastically. The reason for her mirth was the lad was so excited he was all fingers and thumbs and was finding it extremely difficult to open the condom packet. He had dropped it on the floor twice in his haste to get into it, she thought he might be rushing in case his dick began to soften.

“Take your time lovey, I’m not going anywhere slow and steady wins the race.”

The consoling words and the soothing tone of voice she employed seemed to aid the young man, he calmed down considerably and managed to get the condom on without further ado.

Brian once again was amazed how someone as young as K understood the male ego so well and knew just what to say and how to say it to put a man at ease when under pressure situations.

The lad shuffled forward, finding it a tad difficult to walk normally when his trousers and pants were hanging around his ankles. He lined up his now three quarters hard cock with K’s lovely wet pussy and slit it in nice and slowly.

As already mentioned his cock was around average size just like his partners had been, K estimated it to be probably around the 6 inch level, and she could feel it getting to full hardness as the officer sawed it slowly in and out of her.

K was really starting to enjoy herself, the cop was far better at this than she had anticipated. She began to moan, not to help the officer but because she couldn’t help it, he was really good at fucking. Her only worry was that he might not last too long especially if she moaned too much so she tried to control herself but found it difficult as the slow pounding was hitting just the right spot.

The guy gradually began to speed up and was soon banging away at K as though there was no tomorrow, what K suspected might happen did. The lad came long before K was ready to do likewise, he had lasted longer than his older partner but not by much perhaps just a minute or so.

Brian was a little frustrated too, he had wanted to see K cum on a police man’s cock, he could tell she was ready for more. Initially he had intended not to play with K until they got back home and they could act out what had taken place with the officers.

He was so turned on by the action however, and could see K wasn’t yet satisfied he decided to join in and at the same time demonstrate to the guys how a man’s man fucks a woman.

He asked K.

“Do you fancy some more love?”

K giggled and replied

“When have I ever not!”

Brian got up behind her, dropped his pants and was already sporting a rock hard erection. K was on birth control so he never had to use a condom with her, but they always made guys they met while out dogging use them. You can’t be too careful, sexual health is very important.

Brian noted K’s pussy now had a slight gape going on, not surprising after having two different cocks up it, he lined up his steel like rod and pushed easily into her.

K moaned, it was so nice to feel that familiar cock in her, Brian she knew would pump her until she had at least one orgasm possibly two. He was the best fuck she had ever had, he really was a fuck machine far better than guys half his age.

Brian began a nice slow rhythm building it up slowly, knowing which buttons to push to get K really switched on, she began to moan quietly at first but as Brian built up the tempo so her moans and groans became progressively louder.

Brian knew just where K’s g spot was and ensured his cock gave it plenty of stimulation. K had her first orgasm after about 5 minutes of action, Brian was still going at a steady pace at that time. He wanted to show the two police officers how an expert swordsman such as himself could satisfy a woman. He intended to make K come twice before he shot his load up her. Both police officers had been alongside Brian as he put on a master class for them, the older one had been rubbing his groin through his trousers.

He asked the copulating couple if he could play with K’s tits while Brian pumped her they both quickly consented.

The officer shot around to the other side of the patrol car and began to feel up K’s gorgeous breasts, K liked nothing more than having the attention of two men simultaneously.

The officer asked the couple another question.

“Would it be OK if I got my cock out?”

Once again the couple agreed, K knew what the older man wanted and she was on such a sexual high she had no problem when his cock appeared in front of her face, she leaned forward and sucked it into her sexy young mouth. The older man began to face fuck her matching the rhythm Brian was setting from behind.

Meanwhile his younger colleague unable to resist the temptation had released his own dick and was masturbating furiously at the scene unfolding before him.

Can we blame him folks what would you all do if you witnessed such a sight, think about it for one moment.

You have a gorgeous young girl dressed up in punk rock gear, handcuffed in the back of a police car on all fours. Her boyfriend is banging away at her juicy pussy, and an older police man is face fucking the exquisite hottie.

Despite having recently cum, the older police man could not resist the feel of K’s hot sexy mouth and tongue on his penis and bellowed.

“I’m going to cum where do you want it?”

K shouted

“On my tits”

The officer withdrew his pulsating cock from K’s hot wet mouth and began to shoot onto K’s chest.

As the spunk splattered on to her small young breasts, K began her second orgasm, this in turn pushed Brian over the edge and he shot a huge load right up inside her.

As Brian finished delivering his load into his young lover, he heard a groan to the side of him, turning he was just in time to see the young police man, shooting a load onto the floor.

Brian was so proud of K, she had made both copper cum twice in less than half an hour. The older one was now undoing K’s handcuffs and as she sat up in the back of their car, his cum could be seen splattered all over her tits. There was a small dollop hanging off one of her large nipples.

Brian as we know readers is a dirty bugger and he suddenly had a pervy thought when he saw the semen on his girlfriend’s breasts, he thought what the hell let’s see if the old officer would be up for it, so he asked him.

“Look at the mess you have made on her tits, how about you lick it off?”

Just like K, Brian too had that gift of saying something to someone and them not know if he was serious or joking. The officer looked at Brian, who in turn looked back, smiled and winked.

The officer said.

“What the hell.”

Stooped down licked sucked and swallowed his own cum paying particular attention to the load dangling off one of K’s nipples.

Brian couldn’t believe he had done it, he didn’t think the officer would do it, he couldn’t wait to get K back home so they could re-live this night what an amazing adventure it had all been.

Both officers thanked the couple profusely, said it had been the best sexual experience they had ever had, then then bade the couple fair well and would watch out for them in the future it that was OK with them. Brian and K told them they would be more than happy to have a repeat performance if they ever came across them again.

Around a week or so later it’s a dull rainy evening, it’s the UK after all, Brian and K had contemplated going out dogging but the weather had put them off so they were watching a bit of porn on line when the phone rang.

The caller was Bob, the guy from the blue car married to Rosie. After a bit of chat about the role play incident that had been interrupted by the police Bob finally gave the reason for the phone call. Brian assumed they wanted to try the episode again but he was determined not to risk going through that again and was going to refuse to do any more outside role play activities. Brian was wrong however and Bob explained what the call was about.

“Listen Brian I was telling my brother Jake and his wife Laura what happened that night with the role play and they were loving it. Jake says he would like to meet you as he has a proposition for you.”

“What is it?”

“I would rather he tell you it in person as he wants to meet you face to face before revealing it.”

“Does it involve K?”

“No just you.”

“OK where and when does he want to meet me?”

“Could you make tomorrow night say 8 pm I will be with him so you will have no difficulty identifying him.”

“Yes I should be able to make that no problem, see you tomorrow.”

A local pub was the venue but I don’t want to give the name or location as that could give away Brian’s real identity.

“From your conversation Bri I could tell that was Bob on the phone what did he want.”

Brian told her all he knew and she expressed her disappointment of not being involved, Brian consoled her with a kiss and a cuddle and within five minutes he was giving her a damn good fucking.

The following evening Brian entered the chosen pub at precisely 8 pm and spotted Bob straight away and another man with him who bore a family resemblance that Brian assumed had to be his brother.

Tune in to the next chapter to learn the amazing request Bobs brother asks of Brian.

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
43 weeks ago

TD

We’re loving this. Thanks B

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

We will definitely tune in

Reply privately

43 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
43 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Lovin it, cant wait for the next chapter

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
43 weeks ago

taunton

lol

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Eight

Bob and his brother Jake had chosen a table in a quiet corner of the pub well away from the few customers that were congregated at the bar. Brian made his way over to them, introductions were made and hands were shaken and while Bob’s brother went to the bar to get some drinks he asked

“OK Bob what is this all about what does your brother require of me?”

“I’ll let him give you the finer details but while he is waiting at the bar I will fill you in with some background.”

“Good please do.”

“Jake like me is a cuckold to his wife, in fact he is an even bigger cuck than I am, it was him that got me into this life style years ago.”

“Christ he must be quite the cuck if he is even more into it than you are.”

“Yes him and Laura go far deeper into it that me and Rosie do, he has some pictures on his phone to show you that will explain better than I can. What’s the saying a picture is worth a thousand words or something like that.”

Brian was intrigued he liked looking at dirty pictures, but let’s be honest folks most of you reading this do too, especially if you know or have met the people involved.

Jake returned with a round of drinks, sat down looked around to ensure no one was in ear shot then asked Brian.

“I imagine Bob has just told you I am a massive cuck right?”

“Yes, he says you’re an even bigger one than him.”

“That’s true, I’ve got lots of pics and also a few videos to show you what Laura and I are into.”

Jake placed his phone on the table at an angle so that Brian had a good view of the screen and started to show some pictures of Laura his wife.

Brian was reasonable impressed, she was nothing special, several leagues below his girlfriend K, but she was reasonably attractive. Brian judged her to be late 30s to early 40 so a fair bit younger than her husband who looked older than Bill.

The pictures started off with Laura dressed very smartly in night out type clothes but as Jake swiped through them she began to be displayed in less and less garments. Brian considered she had a decent figure, perhaps could lose a stone or two but that was the case for many women her age and he certainly wasn’t complaining.

Brian was beginning to enjoy the sort of strip show Jake was presenting him, seeing his wife gradually lose her clothes was quite exciting and he could feel his cock begin to stiffen. If he got the chance and he was sure he would, he would be more than happy to give Laura a damn good fucking.

There followed about a dozen pictures with Laura displayed in all kinds of sexy lingerie, clad in bra, knickers stockings and suspenders, in others she wore a basque She looked like a really fun girl he couldn’t wait to watch her face as he made her cum with his cock buried deep within her slutty hole.

The next three or four pictures showed her topless, once again Brian thought she had a decent pair of tits, a bit saggy due to age but good to hang onto while he pounded her.

Then the final set were exhibited, she was now completely naked and in several her legs were splayed wide apart and she had her fingers in her cunt spreading it wide open so the picture could display all her insides.

Wow thought Brian, she is quite the slut he couldn’t wait to get his cock stuck up that.

Jake paused the show and asked Brian

“Well what do you think of her?”

“She’s lovely well fuckable, I’ve got a hard on watching those pics I wouldn’t mind doing her right now if she was with you I could take her to my camper outside and fuck the arse off her, you two could both watch if you like.”

“We would both more than like it we would love it, but Laura has to work this evening and won’t be home until very late.”

“Damn that’s a shame.”

Jake then explained to Brian.

“I’m going to show you some more pictures these will show you what me and Laura are into but I have to ask you something first, this is important.”

Brian was a bit worried, what on earth was he going to ask him.

“Are you a racist do you really dislike or even hate black guys?”

“No of course not, live and let live is my motto.”

“I’m sorry I had to ask, some guys really dislike black people and won’t go near a woman that has slept with a black guy, so you will see in this next set of pics why I asked you that.”

Wow Brian thought, the conversation had taken an unexpected turn, he was really looking forward to what Jake was about to show him.

Jake loaded up a new album, then began showing the contents to an astounded Brian. These depicted scenes in which Laura was playing with extremely well endowed black guys, Brian was pleased to see however that the men all wore condoms when penetrating Laura.

As previously mentioned in these chapters Brian and K were both sticklers for condom wearing during vagina penetration, there are all kinds of diseases knocking around so one had to be sensible and take necessary precautions.

Brian knew that the overwhelming majority of the people he and K played with would likely be disease free but it only takes one, so it’s best to be sensible about things.

Laura was shown getting fucked in every sexual position known to man, some of the black studs must have been extremely strong and true athletes. Even Brian doubted he would measure up to some of the guys he saw her with.

In none of these pictures were there any signs of Jake, Brian assumed correctly he must be the one taking the pictures.

Brian began to feel rather uncomfortable, what did they want him for, he might be able to match some of the black guys he has seen in the pictures in terms of sexual performance, but by no means all. Some of the guys where extremely well endowed and had the strength to be fucking Laur while standing up holding all her weight with her legs wrapped around them.

Brian could do the same with K, but Laura must weight several stone more than his girlfriend, he was quite likely to slip a disc if he tried that with her.

He needed to find out just what Jake wanted him to do.

“Listen Jake, I’m not really sure what you want me for, it looks like you have found lots of guys that are at least as good as I am between the sheets perhaps even better, I don’t see how I can help you.”

“Oh I think you will be ideal from what Bill has told me but let me show you a couple of videos and things will become clearer.”

Jake loaded up a video but before playing it, once again looked around to ensure no one was paying them attention, satisfied they were not being watched he pressed play.

The video showed Laura on a bed with a black guy fucking the arse off her, Jake had the sound down low on the phone but Brian could clearly hear her moaning and encouraging the black guy to fuck her harder.

The video was not brilliant quality it appeared as though it was being filmed through a tiny gap, like through a slightly opened door or the slats of a louvered door. As it turned out the louvered door guess was the correct one.

After the action had finished Laura got up off the bed and said to her black stud.

“Let’s have a look what my cucky little husband is up to shall we. I bet he has his cock out wanking the tiny little thing.”

On the video Laura could be seen striding over towards the camera. She opened what was later to be revealed as a louvered cupboard door, grabbed the camera and turned it so that we could see Jake had been hiding in there. His cock out but rapidly softening, Laura focused in on the cum that was running down one of his thighs. He was dressed only in underpants and a tee shirt.

You did not need to be a genius to work out that Jake had been filming the action while hidden in the cupboard, and having a wank while watching the black stud fuck the arse off his slutty wife.

Jake showed a couple more videos to Brian of a similar theme, and also several pictures along the same lines. In one of the pictures Brian was amazed to see Laura on all fours with two black guys one each end spit roasting her.

In one set of pictures Jake had been gagged and tied up, then deposited in the louvered door cupboard, presumably while his wife was been pounded by a well-endowed black man.

Brian while enjoying watching the videos didn’t like the thought of being filmed, he wasn’t much into the internet, that was more K’s type of thing but he knew enough that if someone filmed or took pictures of you they could end up in the hands of anyone if they got on line.

Brian had a reasonably responsible position as assistant manager of a super market, he doubted his employers would be too impressed if they found out about videos of him performing were available on line.

“These are great videos Jake, and I can see why you’re an even bigger cuck than Bill here, but I can’t risk being filmed unless it’s with my own phone and no other copies are made.”

“No need to worry on that score Brian, there won’t be any filming going on, just me and Bill watching and probably wanking.”

“OK that’s fair enough, but I think I have seen enough now, so how about you tell me what exactly you want me to do.”

“When Brian told me what you had arranged for him and Rosie, when you all dressed up as builders that night I immediately thought you would be the ideal man to carry out a bit of role play for us.”

Jake again paused to ensure no one was listening. He was begining to make Brian nervous there was no one within ear shot and nobody had paid them the slightest bit of attention since he had entered the bar.

Brian told him.

“Please continue and don’t worry no one is paying us any kind of heed.”

Suitably reassured Jake carried on.

“We have tried for a long time to get someone who would carry out this role play with us, several guys have been keen when chatting on line but then failed to turn up on the night. A few did show up but were a big disappointment and left Laura and I wishing we hadn’t bothered.”

“Why do you think I would be any better, looking at the pics and videos some of those guys look and perform like professional porn stars.”

“Some of them have been, but it’s not so much your sexual prowess we want you for, although we have no doubt you will be more than adequate for Laura in that department too.”

“So what is it you want me for then?”

“I suppose it’s sort of your acting ability, the way you can act out a scenario and perform under pressure with a couple of guys watching you.”

“Okay, your right I don’t mind performing with an audience in attendance but what is the scenario you want me to perform.”

“We want you to come into our house as though you are Laura’s husband and have just found out she has been fucking black guys behind your back and your extremely annoyed about it.”

“Laura knows about all this and is good with it.”

“Yes, it was partly her idea, you can ring her now on my phone if you like, although she is still in work she said we could give her a ring and she would confirm what I have told you.”

“Okay give her a call and I will have a chat with the little lady.”

Jake phoned his Mrs, she must have been waiting for the call as she answered immediately. Jake explained what was going on then passed the phone over to Brian. She confirmed everything Jake had told him, and also said she wouldn’t mind if he was a bit rough with her.

She liked the idea of him acting really annoyed, he could use a bit of force and smack her just as long as it was not too hard or leave marks on her. Brian thanked her and passed the phone back to her husband now satisfied she was on board with it all.

Brian asked Jake

“Why can’t you play the part of the annoyed husband, or couldn’t your brother do it if you don’t think you could pull it off.”

“No, both Bill and I have thought about it and neither of us could do it, Laura would just start laughing if we tried to be rough with her, as you know were both cucks, it just wouldn’t work if we now tried to be something were obviously not.”

I do have some sympathy with Jake and his brother, I am far more over to the cuckold scale of things than I am a dominant stud of a man, I would never be able to act as the annoyed husband type either. To be honest with you I quite like the idea of watching my wife being fucked by a well-endowed black man, the problem is though I have more chance of winning millions on the lottery than it ever happening for real. The thing is I don’t even do the lottery lol.

After Jake had explained that there was no way he or Bill could act the part in the role play scenario, Brian sat there for a few moment thinking hard, the brothers looked at one another and shrugged wondering what Brian would do. Eventually it got too much for Jake and he had to ask.

“’Well, do you fancy doing it or not?”

“Yes I’ll do it I was just thinking what I could do to make it more exciting for Laura besides a bit of mild rough stuff and some dirty talk, I think I have an idea.”

“What is it?”

“I don’t want to tell you as I want you to be as shocked as she will be, but tell me something, has she got a cheap slutty type dress that she could wear, one that it won’t matter if it gets damaged a bit with rough play.”

“Yes I’m sure she has a few like that, I will tell her to wear one for the night we arrange all this to take place. When would you like to do it?”

“I don’t mind just give me a day or two’s notice and I should have no problem attending, I assume it will happen in your house?”

“Yes that’s the plan, as mentioned will it be alright if Bill is there too we both want to watch you putting her through her paces as it were.”

“Yes I’m fine with that, give me a ring when you have the date sorted, Bill has my number you can get it off him, or tell Bill the date and he can phone me.”

Jake and his brother thanked Brian, who left the brothers still in the pub and headed back to his flat, he was dying to tell K what Jake had wanted.

K was super excited when she heard what the role play involved and also told Brian she wouldn’t mind being fucked by a black guy sometime too. When Brian told her about the pic he had seen of Laura being spit roasted by two black guys, K’s eyes glossed over it was obvious she was imagining herself in that situation.

Brian then asked her a strange question.

“I used to have a really big pair of scissors that I would use for cutting Xmas wrapping paper when I was sorting out presents for family and friends do you know where it is?

“Yes I saw it the other day, it’s in that draw over there, why do you want it?”

“I won’t tell you now as it will spoil things, but I promise I will tell you soon.”

K pulled a sulky face but could tell from the expression on Brian’s face there was no way he was going to tell her tonight why he wanted to know where the scissors were.

In the next chapter be sure to tune in and find out what Brian wanted the scissors for.

Reply privately

By *oleyunitedMan
42 weeks ago

cornwall

I love the adventures of these two and can't wait to read more chapters of their antics. If Brian and K are reading this, I would love to know what they look like and read their verifications etc

Reply privately

By *hrisy69Man
42 weeks ago

chester/hawarden

Brian's adventures are great and your telling them very well such a shame no pics to go with the stories but sure we can all imagine them lol

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Still really loving this, and waiting to hear next installment.

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

[Removed by poster at 03/12/23 09:28:50]

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
42 weeks ago

manchester

Absolutely loving this…K sounds a proper little hottie which, as an older gent I would love to have fun with someone similar!

Reply privately

By *yceloonMan
42 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
42 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

"Still really loving this, and waiting to hear next installment.

"

Should be able to get the next chapter finished and posted by tomorrow morning.

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

"I love the adventures of these two and can't wait to read more chapters of their antics. If Brian and K are reading this, I would love to know what they look like and read their verifications etc"

I can see from your profile verifications your a genuine guy and not a time waster so who knows Brian and K might get in touch with you. I can assure you though, they read all the posts in this thread and they have been in touch with some of the couples that have posted in it.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *oleyunitedMan
42 weeks ago

cornwall

"I love the adventures of these two and can't wait to read more chapters of their antics. If Brian and K are reading this, I would love to know what they look like and read their verifications etc

I can see from your profile verifications your a genuine guy and not a time waster so who knows Brian and K might get in touch with you. I can assure you though, they read all the posts in this thread and they have been in touch with some of the couples that have posted in it."

They have indeed been in touch, and I can say that they are genuine and K is gorgeous.

Reply privately

By *ipppyMan
42 weeks ago

Poole

I’d love to meet them both in the dunes at Studland

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Nine

It was a Wednesday evening fairly warm and pleasant for the time of year, Brian found himself knocking on the door of the address he had been given, he wondered what the next few hours would bring. He loved adventures like this, not quite sure what might happen, his only regret was that K wasn’t involved.

Jake answered and as the door opened Brian detected a very strong odour of freshly baked scones. He strode past Jake without saying a word and marched into the house as though he owned it. Laura and Bill were sitting in the kitchen, on the table before then was a large plate full of scones obviously the source of the smell Brian had noticed a moment ago. As he entered Laura began to stand up, Brian was pleased to see she wore a cheap slutty looking dress.

Now Brian is not some 6 ft 4 inch colossus but he has what can only be described as presence and can be quite intimidating when he raises his voice and adopts a threatening manner.

Bear in mind folks that although Laura knew it had to be Brian that her husband had just let in, she had never seen him before and was genuinely scared by the look and attitude of the man swiftly approaching her.

In a raised, powerful and as intimidating a manner as he could muster Brian said to her

“You fucking big black cock loving slut, I’m going to teach you a lesson, your never going to want to go near a big black cock ever again.”

The strength and shear venom he put into these words shocked Laura she stood there like a rabbit caught in a car’s head lights, she was genuinely scared. Both brothers were equally stunned they weren’t sure just how far Brian was going to go, he looked extremely threatening.

All three occupants had assumed there would be introductions and getting to know you type of chat prior to the role play commencing and they had all been take aback by the way Brian had burst into the house.

As Brian approached Laura she involuntarily blinked, her action was just what Brian had hoped for and expected almost faster than the eye could see Brian’s hand lashed out and smacked her across the face.

Brian had always had fast hands, as a kid growing up many a big bully had learned not to mess with him due to the speed his fists could travel and they accuracy they achieved.

Brian had always been handy with his fists a trait he had inherited from his father and grandfather who both had a reputation of being able to handle themselves in a scrap.

He knew to pull the smack at the last possible second which was just as well otherwise Laura would have gone flying across the kitchen. By doing so most of the force was removed from the blow and Laura experienced more of a stinging sensation than any sever or lasting pain, the shock effect however had been dramatic. This is what Brian had wanted and Laura began to cry a little, not from pain but due to the shock element of the blow and the fact she hadn’t seen it coming.

The brothers starred open mouthed at the action, neither had expected Brian to be quite so aggressive and intimidating. Brian’s next action amazed all three even more, he suddenly removed a large pair of scissors from his jacket pocket.

Quick as a flash he stooped down and cut through the hem of Laura’s dress, then tore it apart right up the middle. In film action scenes you will often see a man being able to tear a woman’s dress or skirt apart with his bare hands. Unless your built like Arnold Schwarzenegger this is not possible, the stitching on the hem will stop you doing so unless you have a knife or scissors to get the tear started.

Laura stood in the kitchen, clad now only in matching black bra, skimpy knickers, stockings and suspenders, Brian again in a raised voice commanded her to.

“Get upstairs and go to our bedroom I’m going to give you such a hiding you won’t be able to sit down for a week.”

Brian followed her up the stairs right behind her having a good look at her arse, it was nowhere near as nice as K’s but it wasn’t too bad considering she was probably around 20 years older than his girlfriend.

When they got to the bedroom Laura stood beside the bed wondering what Brian was going to do next, she knew this was all role playing, but Brian had scared her with his demeanour and she hadn’t seen the face smack coming that had so stunned her.

Brian sat on the bed then told her

“Right slut get yourself across my knees you have been a really naughty dirty little girl and you need a dam good arse spanking to teach you a lesson.”

Laura laid down across Brian’s thighs, she was fairly sure she could feel his hard cock poking into her stomach, she hoped he wouldn’t hit her too hard otherwise she was likely to start crying once again, but she had to admit this was all so exciting. Far better than she had expected and just what she had hoped it would be like.

Brian reached into his jacket pocket once more and removed the scissors for a second time, brandishing the implement he flashed it in front of Laura’s face to scare her then placed the cold steel on her back, she screamed with shock, and tried to get up from her prone position, but it was more for show than a serious attempt at escape.

Brian easily held her down, the brothers were now in the bedroom doorway, concerned looks on both their faces, Brian turned to them and gave them a slight smile and a crafty wink indicating they had nothing to fear. Laura however was unable to see this gesture and so was still extremely apprehensive as to what was going to happen next. She prayed he would not be too enthusiastic when giving her the arse beating.

Brian used the scissors to cut up each leg of the knickers and so facilitate their removal without having to pull them down her legs, he hoped they hadn’t been too expensive as they were now ruined.

He placed the scissors besides him on the bed he wasn’t yet finished with them, but would not need them for a while. He then told Laura

“I’m going to smack alternate cheeks of your slutty arse and before each smack your going to say one word of the following sentence is that clear?”

In a shaky little girl voice which was not entirely put on as Laura was genuinely rather scared she answered

“Yes Sir I think so.”

“Good girl, but if you make a mistake the smack will be twice as hard, got it.”

“Yes Sir I understand Sir.”

“Well we’re soon going to find out, the sentence I want you to repeat one word at a time is

I’m a big black cock loving slut, remember one word at a time.”

Laura began

“I’m”

Then received a smack, hard enough to sting but not strong enough to make her cry. She continued

“a”

Smack

“Big”

Smack

“Black”

Smack

“Cock”

Smack

“Loving”

Smack

“Slut”

Smack

Brian went through this procedure three times by the end of which Laura’s arse was glowing red, and both brothers had their cocks out masturbating.

He then told Laura to stand up, he did likewise and while doing so picked up the scissors for a third and last time.

He held the scissors up in front of her face in a threatening manner then quickly inserted them down the front of her bra and cut it in half then did the same to both shoulder straps, the bra fell to the floor. Laura stood there trying to cover her breasts with one arm and attempting to hide her pussy with her other hand.

She was told in no uncertain terms by Brian

“Don’t try and hide your assets you filthy fucking slut, you were proud to show them to all your black lovers so show them now to me your husband, and the two cucks behind me.”

Laura did as ordered, she now realised that Brian wasn’t actually going to hurt her badly he was just playing his role really well, but never the less he still frightened her and she felt she needed to obey him.

She dropped her hands and Brian had a good feel of her tits and pussy. She was then told

“Okay time to give you what you want, get on the bed on all fours and I’m going to fuck you better than any of those big black cocked lovers of yours have ever done.”

Brian stripped naked in record time then got behind Laura on the bed, looking behind him both brothers had already cum, no stamina he thought to himself.

As he was taking down his trousers he had removed a packet of condoms from a pocket, Brian never relied on others to provide protection, he always carried his own.

“Right you filthy dirty big black cock loving slut, after I’ve finished with you, you’ll never want another black cock up you for the rest of your life.”

Brian gave her a couple of smacks on her arse for good measure, it had reddened up nicely after the spanking he had just administered to her.

Looking between her legs he could see the dirty bitch was already soaking wet down there, she was loving this and was obviously dying to be fucked. Another glance behind him showed the brothers now playing with their softening cocks, Brian suspected they were one cum a night guys.

He lined up his condom covered cock and drove it into the wanton hussy, there was no slow and gentle pushing in and out of her instead he knew she wanted a damn good shafting right from the off so that’s what he gave her.

His thrusting was hard and fast and Laura began moaning immediately, Brian interspersed the pumping with the odd smack on her bottom just to keep her in check. Brian reached around and began squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples but being careful to not stray into inflicting too much pain.

Laura was in ecstasy, she was moaning and groaning like a wild woman, she came twice on his cock, the brothers were praising him for giving her what she so desperately needed. She kept thanking him while he was still banging her, he had to admit it felt good to be praised in this way for his sexual prowess. What man wouldn’t feel good in this situation if he could perform like Brian, I know I certainly would.

It was during Laura’s third orgasm which must have occurred after about 20 minutes of hard fucking that Brian finally shot his load, she had been a great fuck and he had really enjoyed the entire experience. The brothers even applauded after he had cum, Brian felt on cloud nine and was sure K would be dying to hear about the whole event.

Brian quickly got dressed and Laura put on a dressing gown then the strangest most surreal thing happened, Laura offered him a cup of tea and some scones she had baked earlier that day, so picture the scene guys. Brian was laughing like hell as he was describing this to me on the phone.

The four of them were sitting around the kitchen table drinking tea and eating freshly made scones with butter, a perfectly normal everyday situation which was in total contrast to the action that had just taken place.

Brian now decided this would be the ideal opportunity to ask them something that had been bothering him since he had first met Jake, so he enquired

“Jake, in those pictures and videos you showed me the other night in that pub, Laura was playing with lots of different well endowed black guys. Where on earth did you find them all it’s not like you can go to a store and order one is it, I’m curious how you do it. My girlfriend K has said she wouldn’t mind sleeping with a black guy but we have no idea how to go about finding one.”

Many of you will have guessed the answer to Brian’s question but to be sure your right tune in tomorrow and be certain.

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Fantastic read again.

So looking forward to reading next part.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story I'd love to seea pic of Brian and K or better still meet them in real life

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
42 weeks ago

manchester

"Brilliant story I'd love to seea pic of Brian and K or better still meet them in real life "

Same here, especially K - nothing hotter than a horny and naughty young lady!

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
42 weeks ago

Dundee

"I love the adventures of these two and can't wait to read more chapters of their antics. If Brian and K are reading this, I would love to know what they look like and read their verifications etc"

We’d also love to hear from Brian and K. If they read this please drop us a message x

Reply privately

By *ornyfella78Man
42 weeks ago

marbella

Well written OP such sexy fun. I’m so bloody horny now thinking about a dogging meet with Brian and K!

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

"Brilliant story I'd love to seea pic of Brian and K or better still meet them in real life "

Brian and K have contacted some of the people who have commented in the thread but I have no idea what criteria they use to decide who they choose to speak to.

Looking at your profile your obviously a genuine guy with a verification from a real couple so they will know your not a time waster. Keep your fingers crossed you might get lucky.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
42 weeks ago

Near Bedford

WoW, fantastic writing, thank you Brian and K for supplying such great material for _luegreen to work with.

You guys are really lucky to have found each other, as I am sure you are aware. Nothing pulls at a marriage like miss matched, libidos.

Looking forward to reading much more.

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
42 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

Thanks Brian and K

Great to see your pics can't wait to hear more of your sexploits

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
42 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome

Reply privately

By *entlemanJim28Man
42 weeks ago

the Shires

Brilliant story - they sound a great couple and K sounds very sexy indeed. Thanks for sharing your adventures. How wonderful it would be to be party to, or to witness, your adventures. Thanks again

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
42 weeks ago

TD

Thanks BG and Brian and K we’re loving this

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Ten

Jake answered Brian’s query

“We find most of them on the Fabswingers site, and some are recommendations from people we know from Fab.”

Brian had never heard of it but guessed Jake must be referring to some kind of on line contact site. As previously mentioned Brian being a bit old school was not really into the internet, he had seen K using it from time to time and he had tried a couple of searches but he couldn’t really get to grips with it.

When he got home he would ask K if she had heard of the site, he was sure she would be able to find it for him and they could check it out together.

He asked Jake

“How much does it cost is it expensive to join and do you have to pay every month or annually?”

“It’s free.”

“Your joking how can the owners afford to do that surely it must cost money to run an on line site.”

“Membership is free, and you get a lot of site access with that but if you want more functionality there is a gold or silver membership available. I can’t remember the costs exactly but its really cheap something like a fiver for two months for the silver level or around that price.”

Brian was impressed by how cheap it was he had expected something like thirty or forty quid a month or similar. He thought there was a very good chance him and K would be joining the community very soon indeed.

Brian asked a few more questions about Fab then thanked everyone for the amazing experience then said his goodbyes and left for home.

K had been waiting impatiently for his return and was bombarding him with questions as he came through the door.

Brian held his hands up towards her and said

“Hold your horses love let me get in, and one question at a time please, tell you what let’s sit down and I will tell you everything that happened. It’s been an amazing and unforgettable experience your not going to believe it all.”

Dissatisfied and wanting to know the story straight away, K did as suggested and sat down facing Brian desperate to hear of the nights events.

Brian sat opposite his lover and began to narrate the incredible events of the evening, I wont repeat them readers as you already know what happened.

Towards the end of his narration Brian began to laugh, he was thinking about what had happed after all the action was over and they were all sitting in the kitchen eating scones and drinking tea.

He managed to control his laughter well enough to finally explain to K what had happened she burst out laughing too as she could picture in her mind the amazing scene with them all sitting around as though nothing out of the ordinary had just occurred.

A song suddenly came to her that she thought would be perfect for this situation and she knew Brian would get it straight away as he was a big fan of the old TV series Monty Python.

She began.

“I’m a lumberjack and I’m OK

I sleep all night, and I work all day”

Brian joined in to provide the choir

“He’s a lumberjack and he’s OK

He sleeps all night and he works all day”

She then continued on her own

“I cut down trees, I eat my lunch

I go to the lavatory

On Wednesday I go shopping

And have buttered scones for tea.”

Brian was hoping to be able to join in the chorus once again but at this point he lost it, when K delivered the last couple of lines he couldn’t stop laughing even falling on the floor and doubling up totally unable to control his mirth.

How the hell did K come up with that song so quickly, it was pure genius, not only had she thought of something with buttered scones in it but the fact it was a Wednesday today too was absolutely fucking amazing. Once again folks he thanked his lucky stars he had hooked up with this gorgeous, funny, clever and amazing girl.

The sight of Brian laughing so uncontrollably triggered K into it too, she fell on top of him and they both continued until they had tears running down their faces. K loved to make Brian laugh, he wasn’t one of those men who would try and hold his emotions back if he found something amusing he really let himself go.

By the way folks if you have no idea about this song or you have forgotten about it, go onto YouTube and type in its search box ‘Monty Python Lumberjack song’ and see for yourselves what Brian found so funny.

Finally when they had both got their emotions back under control and the laughter had finished Brian mentioned the Fabswingers site. Brian detected a spark of recognition in her eyes, this was confirmed when she told him

“Oh I’m pretty sure I’ve heard of it, I think they have a gay and bi site for men too. I’ve never been on either but I’ve heard people talk about both of them.”

“Do you think you could find it for me hun?”

“Sure no problem.”

In less than two seconds K had the site up and loaded, Brian marvelled at the way young people were so good with modern technology.

They had a quick nose around but quickly realised they needed to join to get a better feel for the site, as this was free they couldn’t see a problem. K quickly sorted out a user name and password etc and they were up and running.

K read about the benefits of paid membership and they decided Silver would be fine at least to start off with so they paid the small fee.

They didn’t send any messages to anyone just had a good look around the site. The next morning when they checked they were disappointed to see they only had a couple of messages from people, it all felt like a bit of a damp squib.

That night they still had no more messages so K had an idea she suggested to Brian

“How about we put some of my sexy pics we have from our dogging escapades on the site and also I could pose for a few new ones.”

“Aren’t you worried you might be recognized by someone you know?”

“No, I’ve checked out other people’s profiles and very few show their faces, I know how to blur out mine using software, we can also take some tonight that keep my face hidden.”

Over the next hour the couple posted a dozen or so photographs then sat back and waited. They weren’t sure what might happen, would they get any interest or would it be like the first night and maybe get one or two messages.

A couple of hours later they had 132 messages, I wrote this number down when Brian told it me over the phone to ensure I got it right. Those of you that Brian has contacted I think there are at least five now possibly more. You will no doubt have looked at K’s pictures and will know exactly why they had so many messages.

I have not exaggerated in the slightest when describing K. She really is drop dead gorgeous, has a model type figure, and a terrific sense of humour.

That’s it for the time being I have no new material from Brian to write another chapter. I’m hoping to speak to him on the phone tomorrow to once again get enough information to write several more.

It’s unlikely I will be able to finish the next chapter on Wednesday but we will see, most likely I will have one done and posted by Thursday.

Thanks once again for all the kind comments and those of you that have been lucky enough to have had Brian and K contact you please respect their privacy and don’t post their site user name in this thread.

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Brilliant again, thanks.

Loving each instalment and looking forward to the next

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant can't wait to hear more

Reply privately

By *unrigMan
42 weeks ago

aberdeen

Fab ,so want to meet a couple like that

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
42 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have only just found Brian and K and I'm hooked. Your writingvis so good. Thanks so much. Chris

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
42 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Here's hoping Brian has lots more to share

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
42 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, keep going please

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

Spoke to Brian on the phone this morning, he has given me enough material for at least two possibly three more chapters.

It's unlikely I will have a chance to finish and post a new chapter today it's much more likely to be put up tomorrow.

I am sure many readers are like me and have never visited a swingers club, if you want to know what happens in them then be sure to read the next chapter.

Brian gave me a blow by blow account of an amazing session they had with another couple in the Chameleons Club in Darlaston.

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Looking forward to seeing next part.

We have been Chameleon at darleston.

Super club.

Super time had

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
42 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

I'd love to go to a swingers club but haven't got the bottle to go alone

Reply privately

By *ickerladMan
42 weeks ago

wem

I’m going to one or two clubs in early feb- I’d be alone so you could meet me there

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Eleven

Over the next few days the couple were inundated with messages on Fabswingers, but as they were both working full time there was no way they could answer them. They did however try to read all of them.

Even Brian who as you all now know considers himself to be a man of the world and in his words, ‘a real dirty bastard’ was shocked by some of the messages they received. He and K would be in fits of laughter at some of the things people wanted to do with them. I don’t just mean single men, some of the most extreme messages came from couples.

Now by this time readers Brian and K had been dogging for quite a while they had also been invited to several house parties that would basically end up in full blow orgies and they had also visited some swingers clubs in the midlands area. Their favourite club at that time being Chameleons in Darlston.

A week or so after posting their first pictures on Fab, they received a message titled Chameleons Club, intrigued they opened it and read the following.

Hi, having looked at your pictures my husband and I think we may have seen you before in the Chameleons club in Darlston. On checking your profile we can see your from the midlands area, so that increases the possibility it was you two we observed.

The message went on to say.

When we saw you, you were in the jacuzzi with your husband and another guy conducting a bit of harmless horse play. The men were picking you up and throwing you from one side of the pool to the other but in a playful and fun way, you were all having a good time.

We think the other guy’s name was Gaz we have chatted to him once or twice in the past, hopefully he remembers us and will confirm we’re real and not timewasters. If we are correct how do you fancy meeting up there for a chat and see how we get on with a view to having a bit of fun with us.

Now readers in case you are sceptical of this happening i.e. being recognised by someone that had only seen you once before. I need to point a few things out, although K does not have her face revealed in any of her profile pictures, she does show her body and her hair and on the profile it says her height and age as well as Brians height and age.

K would have been early 20s at this time but would have looked a lot younger, at a touch over 5ft and weighing next to nothing only added to her youthful appearance. She would regularly be asked for ID in pubs and clubs, this went on until well into her late 20s.

Brian at this time was heading for his late 40s, so a very attractive young girl with a man much older than her would get tongues wagging. As Brian said to me, there were not too many couples that matched their profile so when they got the message on Fabswingers they were fairly sure the people had seen them playing with Gaz.

Brian and K discussed with one another if they should send a reply, and having looked at the other couples profile including their verifications, they decided to give Gaz a ring. Dec had known him for well over 20 years. Gaz thought he might know the couple but wasn’t sure and as he wasn’t a member of Fabswingers he agreed to come around to Dec’s flat and take a look at their profile from there.

Gaz called around Dec’s place the following evening, unfortunately K was on a late shift otherwise there would have been a good chance a threesome would have ensued.

Dec, quite proud of himself now that K had shown him how to get on line and navigate the fabswingers site reasonably well, presented the couples profile to him.

Gaz recognised the couple immediately, but said he didn’t know them all that well, he had no idea of their names or where they were from but they seemed both normal and friendly. He thought he had only chatted to them a couple of times but he certainly remembered them, but was surprised they knew his name.

He did say something that excited Brian however, he told him that they were in his words ‘dead posh’ and didn’t really seem to fit in with the type of people that normally frequented the Darlaston club.

Brian understood completely what he meant, most of the clientele that visited the club were like himself and Gaz, basically down to earth working class people, no airs and graces, nothing stuck up or snobby about them.

It was extremely unusual to have jet set types visiting there, Brian was excited he had always wanted to do it with a posh bird, and from their profile pics (faces hidden) and a description from Gaz, the woman sounded a bit of a hottie.

Readers I will reveal what they looked like very shortly, don’t be impatient keep reading lol.

Gaz went on to say despite them being posh and apparently loaded they seemed to be good eggs, there was one problem however.

Slightly concerned Brian enquired.

“So what’s the problem with them then, they sound ideal to me?”

“The guy is fine, perhaps a bit too quiet but that could by shyness, but his Mrs is a totally different kettle of fish.”

“What do you mean, she doesn’t shut up or something.”

“Exactly, she doesn’t stop firing questions at you, it’s like being questioned by the FBI or similar. She must have asked me my name which is how they knew it but she fired so many questions at me I can’t remember what else she had wanted to know”

Brian didn’t like the idea of facing some kind of interrogation, when meeting new people at the club it was rather bad form to ask lots of questions. Many participants wanted to keep this part of their lives secret and didn’t want other members to know too much about them.

Brian thanked Gaz for the information they had a coffee together then Gaz departed, when K got home from work Brian shared with her what he had learned from his mate.

K too didn’t like the idea of facing lots of questions but like Brian was excited about having some fun with a posh couple. She was brought up in a working class family and every guy she had ever been with was from that type of social background.

I too know this type of background well as it’s my background, I was brought up on a council estate. The people I grew up with were the salt of the earth, they would give you their last penny if you needed it.

I was quite bright in school and went on to gain higher level qualifications, thus I ended up in a well-paid occupation and I suppose am now part of the professional middle classes. Or at least I was, I retired a few years ago, hence I have the time to write these stories. Having said that I do wonder how I ever found the time to go to work, when you retire it’s surprising how your day seems to just fly by. I joke with my family, I am now an un-paid taxi driver, running family members here and there for nothing more than a thank you.

Our couple decide to send the posh pair a reply and said they would be happy to meet up in Chams and see how things go.

A meeting was arranged for a few days time, and so we found our dynamic duo feeling a mixture of excitement and apprehension as they make their way to the rendezvous.

Upon arriving at the club the other couple were waiting outside for them, greetings, hand-shakes and hugs etc were exchanged.

Both couples had sent clear face pics to one another to ensure easy identification. The man was called Toby and the woman Elizabeth. Brian was a little surprised at just how posh they were despite being warned by Gaz, virtually all the couples they had played with in the past had been more or less working class. Certainly none of them dressed or spoke like these two did. Brian didn’t even understand some of the words they were using, it was like listening to a foreign language and certainly not the English he was familiar with.

Brians cock twitched a little at the thought of getting it stuck up Elizabeths snobby, but he hoped juicy, well bread pussy.

Brian was a little worried that they might be a bit too rough and ready for this couple but he did relish the thought of fucking a posh bird something he had never done despite his considerable sexual experiences.

K had exactly the same thoughts she fancied the idea of being fucked by some upper class type all her experience had been with normal type fellas. Toby seemed like a really nice guy she doubted he would be as good a fuck as Brian, hardly anybody was but she was hoping she would soon find out.

Even though she had by now had considerable sexual experience she still got nervous when meeting someone new that she would likely be sleeping with. She wondered if she would ever lose those nerves, she hoped she wouldn’t as a bit of nerves added to the excitement.

They went inside and headed for the couples changing room, undressed and donned towels, then moved to the communal area where you can get soft drinks, tea or coffee. They sat down and began chatting, all the while Brian was giving Elizabeth a good looking over and K was doing the same to Toby.

Brian judged Elizabeth to be around 40 and her husband say 5 years her senior, she had shoulder length brown hair, and as K told him later a size 12 figure, with a nice pair of tits on her. Toby was tall around the 6 ft level, short well-groomed salt and pepper type hair, decent build looked like he visited a gym or did some kind of sport on a regular basis. In all fairness Brian considered them to be a good looking middle aged couple.

K was really impressed with Toby, he looked much better in real life than he had in his picture, he had a lovely sexy smile and she loved the melodious tone of his posh well educated voice. Problem was he didn’t have a chance to use it much as his wife seemed to do most of the talking.

One thing was bothering Brian, Elizabeth wouldn’t stop asking questions and it was starting to really annoy him, despite being warned by Gaz about it, he was having one hell of a job not to tell her to shut the fuck up.

At one point Brian looked over at Toby, he rolled his eyes giving Brian the distinct impression that he didn’t want his wife to be doing all this questioning, he just wanted to get on with things.

As previously mentioned in preceding chapters although Brian was not much of a reader of books he was never the less an excellent reader of people. He quickly came to the realisation that Elizabeth wore the trousers so to speak in this couples relationship.

After perhaps 15 mins of being given the third degree by Elizabeth, he had enough and Brian always one to call speak his mind told her to in no uncertain terms.

“Listen love, you know what we are all here for I’m fed up answering all these questions, if you want me to shag you just follow us now to a private room, come on K lets go.”

Reluctantly K got up and followed him, Toby had been making eyes at her while his wife had been prattling on and K was really taken by him. She could tell from Brian’s body language he was uncomfortable answering all Elizabeth’s questions, but was hoping he would put up with her because he may well be fucking her pretty soon.

Brian chose a room with a window in it that people can look through to watch the action taking place inside. Brian loved to put on a show for other members of the club, he and K had no difficulty performing while people looked on, in fact if truth be told, it added to their sexual enjoyment knowing they had an audience.

I am always amazed at people that can do this, I have had well over 20 years dogging experience in various well known locations on the north Wales coast and I found it extremely rare to find guys that could perform when being observed by a crowd of doggers.

On several occasions I have seen husbands get their wives revved up then offer a condom to anyone of a group of doggers watching the action to come forward to fuck the wife. I never came forward as there was no way I could perform in front of a pile of people and I was not alone, it hardly ever happened that someone would take up the offer. Plenty of guys would be willing to feel the wife up or perhaps wank while watching the wife being played with. But that was as far as they would go when a pile of guys were present.

What would sometimes happen is that the hubby would end up fucking the wife himself while we all watched and encouraged him.

Anyway back to the story, once inside the private room, K asked him.

“Why did you do that Bri, I think I was starting to get somewhere with Toby?”

“Oh come off it K, Elizabeth just wouldn’t shut up with all those daft questions, I just had enough of her waffle. They both know what we are here for if their interested they will be along shortly we don’t need to answer all her questions were just here for a bit of fun.”

K decided not to argue she could recognised the determined look on Brians face and knew it would be pointless to carry on the discussion, she sincerely hoped the posh couple would be along soon.

Several minutes passed, her and Brian didn’t say very much both deep in thought about what might happen next. K had began to think they had blown it and the couple were not going to follow them. Then much to her delight there was a slight tap on the observation window.

Looking in on them were Toby and Elizabeth, K smiled broadly at the couple, she could see Elizabeth mouthing the words ‘can we come in’.

Brian had seen the silent entreaty too, and gestured the couple to enter the private room. A little tip Brian passed on to me when I told him over the phone I had never been to a swingers club he said.

“Some rooms have windows some don’t but if you are outside one of the window type rooms watching the action take place inside it is totally against club rules to enter the room unless you are invited to do so.”

He went on to tell me

“If you break that rule you will be immediately expelled and your membership withdrawn.”

So any of you single guys reading this don’t assume you can watch some fun taking place through the window of a private room and automatically march in and join the fray.

Upon entry, Elizabeth immediately apologises.

“Listen Brian I’m sorry about all that, I get really nervous when meeting people for fun the first time and I end up asking lots of questions. We really like you both and would love to have some fun with you. Depending on how we all get on over the next few minutes I will explain there was some logic behind all those questions.”

I’m sorry to tease you readers but if you have read any of my other stories I do often like to end a chapter just as things are starting to hot up, so that’s what I’m going to do right now. Tune in to the next chapter tomorrow and find out how it all goes for our four amigos.

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
42 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
42 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
42 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Such a tease

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Brilliant writing again Dave.

Brian and k's story brings back happy memories of our visit to chameleons.

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
42 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I love role play and found chapter 9 to be especially erotic and can relate to incidents that have happened in my life. Had several cuck husbands and sub wives enjoy being bound but my first ever was the best. I agree tearing any garment isn’t as easy as it sounds it’s more likely you’ll rip it tearing holes in it then totally separate it.

Reply privately

By *uncouplerk40Couple
42 weeks ago

TD

That’s just mean

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
42 weeks ago

Bangor

Chapter Twelve

Towels were cast aside and Brian began snogging Elizabeth and Toby did the same with K. Brian glanced at the window and there was already a guy and his wife or gf watching the action. Eventually there would be a big audience gathered there.

Over the next 20 or so minuets Brian felt up her tits and pussy, Toby did likewise with K, then they swopped partners a couple of times Brian back with K and Toby back with his wife. All the while the numbers watching through the window were steadily building up.

As mentioned in the last chapter Brian told me one of the golden rules of the club is that anyone watching is not allowed to enter the room where the action is taking place unless invited to do so. Brian knowing this was not worried about someone coming in and trying to muscle in on the action.

After having some nice fun with both men K was not disappointed when Elizabeth said

“How do you fancy a bit of girl on girl action K, I bet the guys would like to watch that and I’m sure the crowd at the window would too.”

K was not inexperienced at playing with other women, she had begun several years ago. In school she had crushes on some of her male and female teachers but obviously nothing came of them. She had also fancied some of her female school friends but was far too scared in case of rejection or ridicule to do anything about her feelings.

As mentioned previously she used to work in a factory prior to being made redundant and then starting work in Brian’s super market. During that time at the factory they spotted she had something about her and sent her to the local college on a day release basis to further her education.

It was while there she was introduced to lesbian love for the first time, one of the girls on her course a couple of years older than her had made a pass at her and K had accepted it. They didn’t actually go out together as the girl was already in a relationship with an older woman, but K learned a lot from her on how to please a woman.

When the course finished and K made redundant before enrolling onto a more advanced one she lost contact with the girl. Once going out dogging with Brian and then going to parties and clubs K had now been with lots of different women. She did not like the butch short haired mannish types, she like women to look like women. So when Elizabeth made the suggestion she was more than happy to agree.

K particularly liked the older women, there was something really dirty about a young girl like her playing with someone old enough to be her mother, and as we already know readers she also likes older men, Brian being a case in point.

Both women embraced and began snogging passionately, Brian and Toby were transfixed watching the hot action.

Elizabeth told K to

“Feel my big tits love, look how hard you have made my nipples.”

K began to squeeze the breasts of the older woman, she knew Brian loved watching her play with other girls.

“Pinch my nipples K, mmmm yet just like that.”

K was now really mauling Elizabeth’s tits, pulling, pinching and squeezing her nipples.

“Suck on them K, suck on them like a little baby feeding on their mothers teat.”

Wow K thought, this woman is just as dirty minded as her and Brian.

Brian had also heard what the posh woman had just said and thought exactly the same thing, he and Toby had been wanking slowly as the two girls played but both began to speed up after Elizabeth’s last statement.

Toby offered to give Brian a wank which he politely refused, being something of a man’s man Brian had never done anything with a guy, he didn’t feel comfortable doing that. Many times over the years men had asked to either wank or suck him or asked him to do the same to them, he had always declined.

Brian explained to me that this changed later on in their adventures but that was how he felt at that time.

As K came up from feasting on Elizabeth’s nipples the older lady said

“Let me do the same for you now baby, I love your little girl’s tits with their woman sized nipples.”

Brian was extremely impressed with the dirty chat Elizabeth used, it sounded so sexy coming out of that posh woman’s mouth with her clipped Oxbridge educated accent.

Elizabeth went to town on the breasts of the younger woman, kissing licking and sucking alike a woman processed. Brian began to slow down his masturbation strokes he did not want to cum too soon he was enjoying the show so much.

He threw a quick glance at the window, they had now gathered quite a crowd, everyone loves watching two hot women playing together he thought.

Elizabeth gently withdrew from K’s breasts telling her as she did so

“Oh K look what you have done to me you have made me all wet.”

She then took hold of K’s right hand and placed it firmly between her legs saying as she did so

“Feel me up K, feel how wet you have made me your sexy little minx.”

While the girls were really going at it together putting on an amazing show for the guys, Brian looked at the viewing window once again, it was crammed with people. He didn’t mind he enjoyed putting on a performance. Toby had noticed Brian looking and he didn’t seem to mind the voyeurs either.

K began to rub Elizabeths rather large clit, K liked going down on women, she was desperate to get that big clit into her mouth, it would be almost like sucking a little cock. K decided to speak just as filthy as the older woman had.

“Would you like me to suck your clit like I suck a cock, I’m really good at sucking cocks. I bet you will love the way I suck your little one.”

Elizabeth was extremely excited by K’s dirty talk, she grabbed hold of the younger girl around the back of her head and pulled her down to her sopping wet vagina.

K attacked the posh girls vagina with huge enthusiasm, kissing, licking and sucking on her engorged clitoris.

Readers how many of you would like to be part of the crowd observing all this action at the window.

Elizabeth seemed close to an orgasm, in order to prevent it occurring she pulled K away from her and leaned down and began to kiss the young girl passionately. She could taste her own pussy on the girls luscious lips.

“Quick” she told her.

“Let’s get into the scissors positition and we can both cum together.”

The ladies were now lying with their juicy wet cunts rubbing against one another both were within seconds of a climax.

The men were now close to climax too as the girls really went for it moaning and groaning. Even though Brian had slowed down his wanking strokes the vision before him was just so erotic he doubted he would be able to hold off from coming for very long.

Both ladies announced in unison they were cuming and screamed, Brian couldn’t hold back any longer, she shot jet after jet of hot spunk over both women. This in turn triggered Toby to do likewise.

Brian told me a great thing about swinging clubs unlike dogging is that you have access to showers so once they had recovered from the excitement, all four left the room and headed for the showers. Both ladies covered in semen.

As they emerged, the throng of viewers gave them several thanks and congratulations for putting on a fantastic show. They all received many offers from couples wanting to play with them in the future.

Brian didn’t pay a lot of heed to these, but there was one little guy, appeared to be on his own just an inch or two taller than K who for some reason caught Brian’s attention he had never seen him before. He seemed to be hanging back from the rest of the people but Brian, a really good people reader guessed he wanted to say something to him but didn’t want to mention it in front of a crowd.

When Brian emerged from the shower the crowd had dispersed but the little guy was still hanging around looking a bit sheepish. Brian decided to go over to him and ask what was on his mind.

Just as he was about to speak to him the others came out of the shower and the little chap obviously rather shy turned and walked away.

Elizabeth asked our couple.

“Have you two got time for another coffee, we have something we would like to ask you?”

“Oh no not more bloody questions haven’t you asked us enough” Replied Brian.

“Don’t worry, I will explain why I asked you all those if you can spare us a bit more time.”

Our couple agreed and so they are now in the communal area sitting around a table sipping their coffees.

Brian asked.

“OK Elizabeth what is all this about what do you want to ask us now and what were all those questions about earlier?”

“I was trying to gauge both yours and K’s personalities, feeling out what type of people you are. Toby and I are part of an exclusive group of people, well educated and very well off that like to hold for want of a better word orgies.”

“OK fair enough but what has that got to do with us.”

“Were always looking for new people to join us, especially if their a little different to the crowd, but we need people who are discreet, keep their mouths shut if you like. Not go bragging to their friends saying things like. I been shagging this posh bird the other day she lives in etc.”

“I think I understand, I assume you like the age difference between K an I, in particular how young K looks?”

“Exactly Brian, that’s it. I could tell from your answers to the questions I posed earlier your street smart, no ones fool, and I was sure you both wouldn’t go blabbing to your friends if you end up attending some of our functions.”

Brian assured her that they both knew how to be discreet and were not the type to boast of their conquests.

“Were going to be having a bit of a gathering in a large house in Solihull shortly would you two be interested in attending?”

Brian looked at K, she nodded her head vigorously, she was obviously very keen to get more involved with these types of people.

Brian was not naïve he understood that it wasn’t his sexual prowess that had brought the invitation it was completely down to what K looked like.

He replied,

“Well as you can see K is very keen and I have to admit I am too, you both are from a completely different word that us two, but sex is sex right, no matter how much money or education you have.”

Elizabeth clapped her hands taking on the persona of a school teacher being really pleased with what her student had just done, she did warn however.

“We will have to contact the other group members first to ensure they are happy with your attendance. I doubt there will be a problem but it’s strict rules that anyone new has to have the approval of the rest.”

Both couples exchanged phone numbers as they were leaving, Elisabeth told them she would be in touch in the next few days to let them know what was going on.

As she and Toby left Brian noticed out of the corner of his eye the little guy who he thought had wanted to speak to him earlier. Brian decided to find out what was on the short guys mind so approached him, with a welcoming smile on his face to put the chap at ease he asked.

“Hi mate enjoy the show?”

“Yes it was one of the best I have ever seen here.”

“You come here a lot then?”

“No not that much, my wife is rather shy and won’t come with me but does like to play with other people.”

It was this remark that peaked Brian’s interest always on the lookout for new play mates he came straight out and asked the guy.

“What is she into, what kind of fun does she like?”

“Nothing too out there but there is a reason for her shyness and why she won’t come somewhere like this.”

Brian was now absolutely intrigued he had to know why his wife wouldn’t step inside a swinger club was she as ugly as sin or bigger than an elephant or what.

“So what’s the reason for her shyness?”

If you want to find out readers be sure to tune in to the next chapter, if you do so you will be amazed.

Reply privately

42 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *usie pTV/TS
42 weeks ago

taunton

Lol Brian is my new hero.

Reply privately

By *lymouth nice guyMan
42 weeks ago

Plymouth

So hot..

More please

I have been to chameleons too, super hot club.

All the guys in towels, ladies looking hot in there sexy underwear.

Loads of areas, loved the cinema and the front room area.

So much fun

Reply privately

By *hesexaddictMan
42 weeks ago

Dublin 24

WOW, you have me all hard with that story

Reply privately

By *luegreen OP   Man
41 weeks ago

Bangor

As this thread is nearing its posting limit I have started a new one so if you would like to read chapter 13 you will find it in the thread titled

'Brians Story Part 2'

Reply privately

By *aycole1Man
41 weeks ago

liverpool

Lovely

Reply privately

41 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
38 weeks ago

hayes

So well writen.love the build up.

Reply privately

By *untimescolchesterMan
38 weeks ago

Colchester

Nice!

Reply privately

By *ifunlover69Man
38 weeks ago

Exeter

Glad I found this

Reply privately

By *oventry4biTV/TS
23 weeks ago

coventry

Amazing writing, really enjoying the journey

Reply privately

By *an_WoodMan
23 weeks ago

Stafford

Super hot. Love reading swinging couple experiences. Been to swinger clubs but not parties so a huge fantasy about what happens, how the evening unfolds and gets into an orgy.

Reply privately

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan
23 weeks ago

Shropshire

Very hot

Reply privately