paisley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hoenix_1Man
45 weeks ago

richmond

By (user no longer on site) OP   
45 weeks ago

"You'll need to keep that leash short" I joked before taking the last gulp of beer from my first can.

"Who's told you I've been a naughty boy then?" I enquired trying to play it down.

"Nobody has told me anything, I've seen it with my own eyes" jess replied as cheeky smirk crossed her face.

This taken me off guard I could only muster the words "what do you mean seen it?" As my mind raced my heart pounded, hand going clammy probably a stupid look on my face while I try to figure out what she ment. Had I been caught on cctv with Samantha? Was she friends with Hannah or Samantha? Had one of them sent her pictures to try gain leverage over me? Had one of the husbands emailed them to her to try get me to loose my job?

Jess said nothing, just reached into her bag pulled out her phone, unlocked it and scrolled through a few pages of pictured in her phone before showing me a picture.

The picture she showed me was of my cock in Samantha's mouth. I clearly knew this but I didn't understand how from the picture she knew it was me. Scrolling a bit more showing my me more pictures on my cock in Samantha before a video. The video of me forcing my cock into Hannahs arse. It wasn't until this point that you could clearly tell it was me. My mind raced, how did she get these? I couldn't speak I just looked at Jess, who was now staring at me waiting for my reaction.

"Where did you get them?" I managed to blurt out.

Jess chuckled " I was on a hen weekend last week and one of the women had a little to much to drink, and after one of the hen games started to tell us all about a recent encounter she had while her husband was away. Myself and a few others didn't believe her until she sent us these pictures and the video."

My face must of been a picture, pretty much sat with my mouth open in disbelief listening to these works coming out of her mouth.

"Don't worry she spoke very highly of you." "So that's how I know." She gloated before whispering me my ear "I'll be a good girl, BOSS"

Those words instantly making my cock twitch into life as Jess placed her hand on my thigh with her finger tips very close to my now semi erect cock in my trousers.

By *rgar27Man
45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ushin boundariesCouple
45 weeks ago

halstead

By *oyntzMan
45 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *rgasm4u69Man
45 weeks ago

Warrington

45 weeks ago

On arrival at this massive hotel we checked in and got our room keys, I received room 75 and Jess received within the same corridor. We had half an hour before the sit down mean and was instructed to attend the bar area for drinks. Which we did. On the way down to the bar Jess took her arm in mine stating "I never thought we'd look so good together" as she caught sight of us walking arm in arm in the corridor walk length mirror with a bit chunch oak frame at the top of the stairs before walking down the the bar.

"Just you wait until later" I replied with a chuckle.

Jess laughed and we headed into the bar.it was packed with so many people, mangers from other shops, the regional director and his wife. Couples everywhere so me and jess didn't look out of place arm in arm. The noise was loud of so many people talking. We grabbed our some drinks and went outside to the smoking area as we both smoked and it was quieter. Only about 4 other guys out there chatting but each one of them had eyes on Jess she and she knew it. She lent in to kiss me. I knew two of the guys and they both gave me a approving nod before they headed in. Once alone Jess announced " I'd heard rumours around the shop about how good you are bed, since seeing those pictures and videos I've done nothing but want to find out myself. That video makes me so horny"

"So you want to be my dirty little slut tonight then? I questioned.

"I'm not a slut" Jess protested. Granted she comes across as very well educated, never flirts with anyone, never a lude joke, very professional. Normally dressed conservatively. Even the way she was dressed that evening was classy not slutty.

"I'm not saying you are, but you might have to be if you want to find out properly" I replied with a smirk on my face.

"I told you, you need to behave, no come on we need to find our seats for dinner." She replied dismissively.

We head in to see the grand dinning area, tables spread across room, large round tables seating about 10 people each. A seating plan just inside the door. Looking at the seating plan everyone had been set so they had to intermingle with people they wouldn't normally meaning me and jess where on separate tables across the room from each other.

On my table where 4 couples of of which was the regional director and his wife. And 3 others I'd never seen. So getting to my table my name placed next to the directors wife and a single 19 year old called Katie, who I'd noticed when walking into the bar as she looked at me and Jess as we walked in. She was the complete opposite to Jess dressed alot less classy more of a slutty look, dress was alot shorter, big boobs trying to burst out of her dress. We all introduced ourselves and started the ideal chat.

Katie asked me" so why arnt you on a table with your gorgeous girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend we just work together" I chuckle

"OH, you look good together. So your a free man tonight then?" She replied.

"Well she has told me I'm to be on my best behaviour but we'll have to see about that" I replied.

"Sounds a bit boring if you ask me" I heard from the other side of me. It was Dawn the directors wife.

The starters come around we all tuck in and carry on with ideal chit chat, the RD probing questions at me knowing full well I'm trying to get promoted. The whole time his eyes are glued on Katie's impressive boobs struggling to stay hidden in her dress. He gets up and excuses himself. I also get up and go for a smoke meeting jess in the smoking area. We chatted about our tables and I joked.

"If only you was next to me I'd entertain you, Dawn the RD wife said being on my best behaviour is boring"

"You better be on your best behaviour sitting next to her" Jess giggles.

Finishing off a cigarette I turn to jess" seems as we are so far away I have a dare for you. I dare you to remove your knickers and give them to me next time you see me."

The look of shock spread across her face, before she could answer I walked off and went back to my table.

By *orgotten22Woman
45 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *rgar27Man
45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *tan7724Man
45 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Wow ,

By *aul888Man
45 weeks ago

Hull

By *rgasm4u69Man
45 weeks ago

Warrington

45 weeks ago

halstead

By *tan7724Man
45 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

" "

Sounding good so far

By *ilbert4450Man
45 weeks ago

paisley

By *tan7724Man
45 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Wow again

By *athytvsubTV/TS
45 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Still loving this xx

By *oppy12Man
45 weeks ago

Swindon

By *oyntzMan
45 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *af105Man
45 weeks ago

newtownards

45 weeks ago

Back at the table the flirting between me a Katie intensified as did the gaze of the RD in our direction. After the main meal the RD disappeared. One of the other wives joked "does that guy ever not talk shop?"

Dawn quickly replied "unfortunately not but I've got use to it.These things arnt so fun for me."

"Come have fun with us" Katie giggled. The alcohol clearly taking affect.

"I might have to do that." Dawn replied very shyly but staring into my eyes.

I leave the table again heading for the smoking area. Sure enough Jess arrives at the same time holding her fist out tightly clenched pushing it forward into my jacket pocket. I light a cigarette and jess's and return my lighter to my jacket pocket finding it filled with something that resembled bunched up ribbon and lace material, that was slightly damp. I look straight as Jess seeing a filthy grin on her face. Clearly feeling pleased she'd followed my command.

"You're on a table with those guys that where checking you out earlier, right?" I question

"Yes I am" Jess replied quietly.

"How wet is it making you sitting with them, with no knickers on? Knowing they would happly fuck you?" I probe

"Don't be so crude, but very wet" Jess snapped

"Good, let them touch you anyway they want." I requested.

To my surprise she replied "only if you do the same to dawn"

My cock twitch at the thought of getting mg hands on the RDs wife. The amount of times he's had a go at me about something stupid like a product label being an inch out of line. The though of fucking his wife filled me with excitment, giving her a really rough pounding in revenge for the multiple beatings I'd taken for really trivial bullshit.

I agreed.

Returning to the table I turn my full focus to Dawn, her husband the RD still floating round the room. I place my hand on her thigh and ask. "Do you want to join the fun?" As I slide my hand up her thigh.

With out delay she bites her bottom lip and nods in my direction. Dessert arrived and we all tucked in as the RD returned with my hand hand still high on his wife's thigh under the table.

By *tan7724Man
45 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *af105Man
45 weeks ago

newtownards

By *aughtyman001Man
45 weeks ago

preston

Going those all ladys

By *rgar27Man
45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *rgasm4u69Man
45 weeks ago

Warrington

Another pair of knickers

By *ilbert4450Man
45 weeks ago

paisley

45 weeks ago

halstead

By *aughtyman001Man
44 weeks ago

preston

Can't wait for more

By *tan7724Man
44 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Hope this is not the end

By *oyntzMan
44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *aul888Man
44 weeks ago

Hull

44 weeks ago

After dessert was finished the RD left the table to make a speech and thanked everyone for attending. Dawn and Katie left to use the toilet and I shortly followed as the bottle of wine I'd consumed with dinner was taking effect.

As I excited the men's Katie stumbled into me clearly rather d*unk. Closely followed by Dawn and Jess. Dawn suggest we take Katie back to her room to sobber up alittle offering her assistance.

"Only if I can suck your cock when we get there" Katie blurted out with a bit of a slur.

"Come on let's get you back to your room" I replied informing that comment.

"I'll help you" insisted Dawn before telling Jess to return to the party and enjoy the fun.

Jess headed back to the party as I held up Katie taking her back to her room with Dawn leading the way. Dawn took Katie's room key from her bag opened the door as I helped Katie into her room sitting her down on the bed. As the door clicked closed behind us I look to see Dawn placing her bag and Katie's bag on the table. I grab Kaite a cold bottle of water from the mini bar turning back round to find Dawn and Jess sat at the edge of the bed both reaching out at me pulling in in close infront if them. Katie seemed instantly alot more sobber as her hand immediately start clawing at my belt.

Dawn admitted "Shes not been that d*unk, in the toilets we both said how good we thought you might be in bed. Then the other lady showed us a video. So we planned this with her. You are a naughty boy"

I had been played, so they could get me away from the party. I really wasn't expecting it but was instantly turned on the the 3 women had planned to get me alone. Even if Jess wasn't there, I was still going to enjoy myself.

By this point Katie had my belt and trousers around my ankles along with my boxers. Leaning in to take my cock in her mouth instantly as Dawn runs one hand up the outside of my thigh and the other on the back of Katie's head, forcing her mouth future onto my cock. Katie clearly surprised by this and maybe a little inexperienced soon gags and takes my cock out her mouth with a gasp.

Dawn smiles "aww bless her she needs to learn" immediately taking a role of teacher "I'll teach her to worship your lovely cock"

With that said Dawn takes her hand from the back of Katie's head and uses it to guide my cock into her mouth, slowly guiding it down her throat in one movement. Removing her hand so she could take every inch of it before rocking back and forth on it slightly then withdrew my full length for Katie to take over and try the same with Dawn pushing her hand on the back of Katie's head again and talking her through it with some words of encouragement mixed with degradation of the young woman.

"Open your throat" "accept its going to make you gag, be the slut your dressed like. Take it all until you pass out" let everyone see your smugged makeup when we return to the party because you've made yourself gag on that lovely cock"

As Dawn pushed on her head I felt the resistance of Katie's throat almost pop as my cock slammed into her throat, a few gags more but Katie built some rhythm and before I knew it dawns hand was not resting between her legs rubbing her bald pussy watching her student force herself to take my cock in her throat. That sending me over the edge, my cock twitching as its buried in Katie's throat causing her to gag again as I withdrew firing cum across her face, Dawn quick to replace her mouth round my cock to claim her share of the spoils. Before sharing a cum coated kiss with Katie.

By *oyntzMan
44 weeks ago

all over Ireland

44 weeks ago

halstead

By *gvdriver2Man
44 weeks ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *oppy12Man
44 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ormladMan
44 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *rgasm4u69Man
44 weeks ago

Warrington

By *tan7724Man
44 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

By *addy and the TrampCouple
44 weeks ago

Gamlingay

By *iss-boobsWoman
44 weeks ago

staffordshire

By *rgar27Man
44 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *aughtyman001Man
44 weeks ago

preston

More please boss

By *rai69Man
44 weeks ago

Colchester

By *ilbert4450Man
44 weeks ago

paisley

By *af105Man
43 weeks ago

newtownards

By *attboy107Man
43 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Fantastic story OP, fingers crossed you get a chance to continue soon

43 weeks ago

I'll update soon. Been a little busy.

By *anky677Man
43 weeks ago

Near-by

[Removed by poster at 27/11/23 18:11:34]

By *anky677Man
43 weeks ago

Near-by

By (user no longer on site)
43 weeks ago

By *randmrslookingCouple
43 weeks ago

london

By *xtrafetishCouple (FF)
43 weeks ago

London

By *ottopcock9Man
43 weeks ago

Cumnock

By (user no longer on site)
43 weeks ago

Loving this very hot

By *aughtyman001Man
43 weeks ago

preston

Hope there's more

By *ilbert4450Man
43 weeks ago

paisley

42 weeks ago

Katie broke off the kiss with Dawn and went to the bathroom. Dawn stood before me as quietly suggested "let make her be a filthy slut tonight she's gagging to fuck you"

I nodded my head in agreement with her as Katie returned from the bathroom.

"Katie darling remove your knickers" dawn suggested.

Katie looked at me and eagerly followed the command.

Dawn quickly followed up with " Good girl, now you are going to be a filthy slut for us all night and do as we ask. We are going to go back down to the party and have some fun. You can say no to this, and you can put some limits in place if you wish but once we are out of this room that's it. Do you understand?"

Katie looked at me very nervously and nodded slightly.

"Katie you need to refer to me as "Boss" and I want you to verbally agree your happy to be our filthy slut. Are you happy with that?" I ask, checking she fully understands.

"Yes boss I will be your filthy slut and do anything you ask." She replied nervously slightly bowing her head.

"Good Girl, now let's get back to the party" Dawn remarks opening the hotel door for the three od us to return to the party.

Walking down the hotel corridor we could hear a few people laughing, and being a bit loud, doors clicking closed and the sound of the music from the party getting louder.

"These parties always end up with someone being very sluty and even groups of people fucking, so this will be fun" Dawn explained to Katie as we walked down the corridor.

I must admit I had heard rumours of this over the years but never actually attended or really bothered finding out the gossip.

Back at the party we got some drinks and went back to mingling with others and separated for a while I went and found Jess in the smoking area, she was chatting to a couple of guys I knew so I went and joined in. After a bit of small talk the guys went back to the bar and while me and Jess filled each other in with the details of what's been happen. Jess had 2 of the guys at her table touching her up under the table but neither brave enough to push their fingers into her soaking wet pussy, much to her annoyance.

"My pussy is so wet I'm aching for someone to make me cum." She whispered in my ear as I finished telling her my details so far. I gave her a kiss took her by the end and we went back go the bar. Bumping into Katie at the same time.

I grab both ladies a drink and we head off to a quiet corner. Taking a seat at one of the tables. The ladies sat next to each other as I sat opposite them. No table I between so sat very close. I slide my hand up the inside of each of their inner thighs under the dress finding two dripping wet pussies. Instantly their legs open wider and hips rocked back allowing me easier access. I plunge a finger into each of them before frantically flicking my finger over their clits with in a minute of this both women were now climaxing. Katie grapsing my wrist to take some control while Jess throws her head back and gasps.

I felt a presence behind me.

"You looked two looked like you enjoyed that" Dawn had made seen the whole thing and just watched.

"Follow me ladies your not finished" she followed up with as she turned and walked away.

Katie got up instantly and followed I took Jess by the and lead her along too. She was clearly a little more reluctant.

We all followed Dawn into the men's toilets that was empty at the time.

I start to kiss Jess as we entered but was interrupted by Dawn.

"Hands off him darling you can have him later if your a good girl"

"Now stand here ladies either side of me and let's put on a show for him and anyone else that comes in." Dawn commands

Both Jess and Katie take their places in the middle of the men's toilets either side of Dawn facing her. They all start kissing and groping eachother a flurry of hands.

I just stand in amazement watching this dominant mature woman command these young women with ease. Their inhibitions gone as they reveal eachothers arses and becoming more adventurous with their tongue and hands. Fingers sliding into one another wet pussies with moans of pleasure starting to be heard from all three women. Something catches my eye and I now see I'm not the only guy in the toilets watching this amazing display the two guys who had been at Jess's table now next to me.

42 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

By *attboy107Man
42 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
42 weeks ago

Hastings

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ilbert4450Man
42 weeks ago

paisley

42 weeks ago

"On your knees katie" dawn ordered.

Jess and Katie both froze and looked now nothing the two spectators beside me. Katie lowered herself to her knees any coyly looked up at us.

"Gentleman do as you please she's yours to use" Dawn stated stepping back, adjusting her outfit ready to return to the party.

"Now Katie you stay there ill be back to check your still being a good girl shortly, don't you dare get off your knees" Dawn remarked as she wondered out of the men's. Katie looked at me for reassurance and I nodded slowly. Jess stood by my side my hand sliding down onto her still exposed arse and I give it a little slap. Jess flinched slightly and watched as the two guys moved forward and presented there cocks to Katie inches from her face. Neither guy sporting anything of note Katie took a cock in each hand and started to stroke them, slapping her tongue across their tips intermittently. Both guys very gentle and respectful, not to be forceful and treat her like a slut more greatful the have the opportunity of being in the situation.

I slide Jesse's dress down back over her arse and ushered her out of the men's to get a drink and go for a smoke. The smoking area was empty appart from Jess and I. A barrage of questions came straight away from Jess.

"What has just happened? How has another woman got that power over me? Why am I so turned on? Why am I here and not with Katie still? Why did we leave? What will happen next? How many guys are going to get their clocks sucked by Katie? Why am I a little jealous of katie? Does the MD know?"

Before anymore questions I finish my cigarette in a long hard drag and answer " let's just relax and see what happens and I think you should be open to anything" before Jess could answer me I pulled her close kissing her, reaching down and sliding my hand under her dress. My kisses slowly move to her neck slowly tracing my way up her neck nibbling and biting at the same time as my fingers slide into her soaking wet pussy, she didn't resist in the slightest. Just let out a gasp as my lips found her ear where I continued to kiss and nibble while I massage her clit with my thumb as my fingers quicken in a 'come here' motion. A sharp gasp from Jess followed by a deep moan as her hips started to push back into my hand. I feel her body tense as she begins to cum then shuddering against me. After a minute she recomposed herself and we returned to the bar for a drink.

On returning we could see Dawn whispering in men's ears following by them disappearing.

We grab a drink then headed back to men's as we see Dawn heading in that direction with her husband the MD.

42 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

By *attboy107Man
42 weeks ago

Near Bedford