Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Miss Jones Goes on a date.

Jump to newest

By *loss aka Miss Jones OP   Woman
46 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I’m so sorry. I have reposted this one due to typos/errors throughout the original when I was copying it onto fab which impacted on how it read. (Sorry).

I was excited for our night out. We had chatted online for ages before we met, but I always thought that the dating site was a bit of a waste of time to be honest. All the guys I thought that I could maybe tell I was a swinger, just immediately sent dick pics and seemed to think they were up for a quick fuck, whilst all the guys I really liked were not the type I could mention fab and swingers clubs to.

Richard was different, I’d hinted at swinging and me being into a few kinks, like mentioning bdsm and being sub etc but he had just said he was also into a few things and we could talk about it once we got to know each other better.

Tonights date wasn’t our first. It was though going to be a proper, drinking late, night out. I have been to his house a few times for a coffee or dinner and we have met for a daytime drink once or twice but I was getting a bit frustrated that he hadn’t tried it on at all with me, or pushed it any further. Maybe, after a few drinks, tonight he would at least get his hands in my pants or something.

I had taken care to dress to tease. Skirt, just a little shorter than normal and you could definitely see the outline of my suspender straps through it, and probably a little stocking top if I bent over. My top wasn’t too low, but with a basque underneath my bust was pushed up, so you could see the creamy mounds of my boobs pushing at the short V neck.

I was determined to let him know I was ready for the next step tonight. I was actually gagging for cock it had been 3 months since the last swingers party.

We were meeting at a pub this time, as it was a proper night out. I was going to be drinking and had booked to stay the night in a local hotel so I wasn’t driving. He hadn’t suggested me staying the night. I was a bit disappointed but I think he didn’t want to assume. In reality I wouldn’t mind the wasted hotel fee if it came to it and the chance came up to stay in his bed.

I walked into the pub and wobbled a little on my 6 inch heels but soon-steadied myself. I’d worn these loads of times out and hadn’t fallen yet but Sod’s Law had me worried I’d slip and someone would notice I had no pants on .

I could see Rich at the bar. He came over as soon as he spotted me and asked what I wanted to drink as he led me to a stool near the bar. This could be awkward! getting up there, yikes! Luckily I managed ok (I thought). I did notice an older guy across the room having a good stare as I got up, but don’t know if he saw up my skirt or not. I was beginning to wonder if the ‘no pants’ was a good idea as I could feel my pussy was a little tingly from the thought of possibly flashing a stranger.

I settled a bit as Rich brought my drink over. He explained we would have a few drinks here and a bit of a pub crawl before seeing where we ended up. I mentioned a club in the area I had heard was lively, suggesting we could perhaps have a dance and he grinned as he mentioned he was looking forward to seeing my moves.

The night progressed and I relax and started to feel a little tipsy and more flirtatious.

We tried out a few pubs, Rich seemed to know people. He was really easy going and laid back, but seemed respected. I loved that he wasn’t aggressive with anyone. He seemed to just use a look and people backed off if they were getting a bit Agro around him.

He was sexy as hell in a dark shirt and trousers and I could see a hint of his hairy chest just at the top. He also did smell amazing. We had kissed and snogged between pubs and I know he had felt my stockings and felt it as he had gotten hard while he was gripping my arse outside the last pub. I walked in a bit grinning and Richard had hung back to call his mates to see what was happening and where they were going tonight. I had gone ahead to nip in the loo quickly. I knew the booze was making me horny and I’m sure a few lads behind us had seen my pussy as I’d opened my legs a bit in the chair in the last pub. They didn’t seem to mind and I don’t think Rich noticed.

Richard caught up and explained we would probably hit just one more pub and then look at getting off to somewhere we could finish off the night. Just then two guys caught my eye. One was tall, slim and light haired. The other a little shorter, muscular, but not body builder type, darker skin and a brilliant smile. They made straight for Rich when they saw him and he also grinned. He introduced them as his two best mates. He asked if I minded them joining us as they were also going to the same place. I was keen to get to know his mates a bit so readily agreed. While we had a drink we chatted and they told me a few stories about Rich which made me laugh. I was having a great time and very relaxed. We ended up having two drinks and then started talking about moving on.

The light haired guy had mentioned he needed shoes as he had trainers on because he had come straight from his parents house, his place was the other side of town, so we decided to nip in Rich’s house quick on the way so he could lend Graham some shoes. Gareth the stocky one slapped my arse as we walked out and I laughed. Cheeky sod. ‘Hey don’t I might like it’ I responded. The guys laughed. We continued the flirty banter between the four of us as we walked quickly to Richards. I tottered a few times on my heels and at one time almost fell so Graham had to catch me and I’m sure he saw straight down my top but it was a laugh and all done in good fun.

We went into Richards flat and he suggested Gareth got us all a drink while he and Graham went upstairs to get what they needed. I just sat on the sofa while I waited. Gareth brought the drinks and gave me mine. It was quite a strong rum . ‘You trying to get me d*unk’ I laughed. He just winked and went upstairs for a wee.

I felt a little woozy but was really enjoying myself. The boys were a great laugh and the night was far from over. I decided I needed to slow down the booze or I’d have no chance to seduce Richard later.

I could hear the lads laughing as they all came down together. ‘You ok there’ ‘having a good time’ Richard asked. I agreed I was. The boys explained drinks in the club cost a bomb so we were going to have a few here and then party on. I was comfy and enjoying the guys attention so I readily agreed.

Richard sat next to me and Graham sat the other side. Gareth sat opposite looking straight at me. They poured me another drink and took a sip of their own. Gareth got Alexa to put some tunes on and I started jigging and dancing around to the music as I sat. I used it as an excuse to lean my hand on Richards leg. I lay back against him. And felt his arm come around me. He pushed it up my top and fondled my chest. ‘She has great tits guys, I can feel her nipples getting hard already. I think we made the right decision.’ I turned to ask what he meant but Gareth was pressing another drink in my hand. ‘Come on you drink up we want you nice and relaxed’. I hadn’t noticed them drinking since we got back to the house but they must have as I’d had several strong rum and s and was feeling quite d*unk.

‘I don’t think im going to be able to make the club if I have any more’ I said. ‘oh we’re not going to a club Miss Jones’ said Richard, ‘I had decided that you would be my entertainment for the night, as soon as I saw how you had dressed and how you enjoyed flashing your wet pussy at strangers in that first pub I knew.’ ‘ I called the guys to tell them we wouldn’t be going to the club with them. Fortunately you then kindly agreed they can join us, so it looks like you are in for a busy night.’

‘Now you need to learn that your pussy belongs to me and will be used as I please.’

As Richard said this he pushed me back on the sofa and I felt Grahams arms tug the bottom of my top up over the back of my head which resulted in my arms ending up stuck behind me. With Graham behind me, Richard pulled down the bust of my basque so my breasts tumbled out in full view of him and his two mates. I must admit my nipples were hard and aroused. ‘Look at that boys , I’ve tweaked them to perfection for sucking’. He pressed his lips on one while Gareth came over and latched onto the other. Graham continued to restrain my arms behind me so I couldn’t move. I could feel his breath on my Cheeks and my skirt rising as I wriggled against him. I soon forgot wriggling as the boys continued to suck at my nipples. I felt a groan escape me and felt a hardening cock pressing against my back as Graham heard my moans.

My nipples were sucked , pulled and pinched and my breasts squeezed while I lay back with my eyes closed. How had I get into this? Richard stood up and I heard his zip as he freed his cock. I couldn’t help but look and god it was everything I imagined. Long, hard and glistening with precum and as he moved it towards my face Graham’s hands moved and pushed my face towards it. ‘Take your masters cock Miss Jones’ Graham said. I didn’t hesitate as I licked the precum off and he tasted perfect. I eagerly began to lick and suck at Richards cock, keen to take as much of it into my throat as I could manage. I had waited weeks for this. Graham helped by moving my head back and fore onto it, pushing my head to ensure I had no choice about accommodating it in my open mouth. I opened my eyes wide as I gazed up at Richard, I noticed Gareth was now naked and slowly rubbing his own hard thick cock. I focused on Richard and trying to please him and deep throat all of him.

‘Oh boys the years of swinging have paid off, she knows how to enjoy a hard cock’ he said. The boys laughed. ‘Don’t forget us then ‘ Gareth said. ‘Hang on a minute lads calm down, we have all night, and she needs to understand she belongs to me now and will fuck my mates as and when I tell her too, you know we’ve been mates for years and what’s mine is yours’.

He pulled his cock out and said ‘let’s test my pussy’. I pulled my legs closed ‘not without a condom you don’t’ I said. He looked at me. A serious expression but not harsh. ‘You are mine and will take my cock, and any other I let use you, as I choose’ he said. ‘We are all clean and tested and we are going to fill you with cum, as a little gift for our new horny plaything’. ‘You’ve hinted how much you love cock and you have teased every guy we’ve seen almost tonight, so now need you will take what a good slut deserves’ he glanced at Graham and Gareth, ‘get those legs open’. I felt my legs grabbed and pulled apart. Gareth and Graham held one each as Richard climbed between them and lined his glistening swollen head up with my exposed hole. ‘Look you didn’t even wear any knickers, you’ve wanted this all night haven’t you?

I was just about to answer as he plunged hard and deep into me. My reply turned into a scream but of pleasure as his hard cock finally filled me deep inside my now soaked pussy and Richard started fucking me. I hadn’t realised how much I had been missing fucking. I was a bit embarrassed that I started to cum as soon as the hard fucking found its Rhythm. ‘You are supposed to wait for permission before you cum Miss Jones, but you will learn. For tonight we will see what you have got in you’ said Richard. He carried on fucking me as I squirted and cum on his cock soaking us both and splashing the guys who were still holding my legs apart.

I felt as his thrusts deepen and I could feel he was getting close to cumming himself. I began to struggle as I tried to wriggle away when I felt him grip my hips and hold my wriggling arse firmly against his body, his throbbing cock buried deep inside my body, pulsing and pumping his hot sticky cum deep into me’ ‘there now you have been christened as my cum slut ‘. He said. ‘If you are good and please me you can earn your collar if you serve me well’ he continued. ‘Now I will watch as you show me how you can ride cock for me. Gareth will sit in the sofa and you will face him and ride his cock. Take that cock and please your master, slut’. With that I was let up.

‘You won’t need your clothes Miss Jones, so take them off, but leave your stockings on, I like the contrast with your bare skin’ Richard said. I staggered a little, as I was let up and wondered what I should do or say. In reality I was loving the attention of these guys and found Richard and the way he was acting as sexy as hell. I wanted them all, but would I regret it? ‘I can see you thinking, Miss Jones, but relax. We are all adults enjoying each other and no one will be hurt. If you say this word.( he whispered a word to me) it all stops and you can leave’. ‘Now, tell me the word to make it stop?’ I repeated it. ‘If you don’t use it, we will continue to use you, but if you use it we will all stop immediately. No hesitation and no hard feelings. I will understand that you are not what I need. We, the lads and I, have done this before and we all respect that rule no matter whose slut we are enjoying’.

I decided I was enjoying it and didn’t want it to stop, so I took off the skirt that was now bunched around my waist, followed by the basque that had been pulled down below my breasts. I left my stockings on and turned to face Gareth. He was sat naked with his hard cock pointing upright. I climbed onto the sofa one leg either side of his body, positioned myself above his hard cock and slowly lowered myself onto him, using Richards cum to lube the journey into my pussy. Gareth was thicker than Richard but not as long and Richards cum meant he slid into me easily, wet noises could be heard as I began to squat up and down riding him. He murmured a ‘oh fuck yes’ and sat back relaxed. After a few minutes I wobbled a bit so his hands came around and grabbed my bum cheeks firmly to support me and he helped by thrusting up into me as I bounced up and down on my legs. I was grunting and moaning with each thrust of his thick cock into my body. I could feel his cock squeezing Richards cum out and down the sides of Gareth’s own cock, adding lubrication to my soaked pussy. My pussy already clenching with each thrust as my own orgasm built again. I began to move faster but my legs couldn’t move me as fast as I wanted to ride in this position so Gareth gripped my arse cheeks hard and thrust himself upwards fucking my wet pussy relentlessly. Using my hole as his own fucking machine. I totally lost control at being used like this and squirted all over his cock. My hot cum soaking him as he too began to thrust and pump his cum into my body. ‘I’m filling your slut right up dicky boy’ he shouted as he continued to pump cum into me.

As he finally slowed I felt him gripping me and pulling me down onto him. ‘Let’s make sure you get every drop hey Miss Jones’. As I climbed off him I turned to see Richards face. I was a little anxious that I had enjoyed his friend fucking me so much. He was smiling and gestured me over. He kissed me and then beckoned me to kneel before him on a mat he had placed in the floor. ‘Don’t want the cum wasting on the carpet if it drips out’ he said.

Then he called Graham over. His cock was already hard where he had been watching my ride his mate and wanking, he pressed it towards my lips anyway ‘open wide’ he said and grinned as he slowly slid his cock in my mouth. He wasn’t as thick as Gareth but had a nice point at the head that I could feel pressing towards my throat gagging me. He gripped my head as he had earlier from behind but this time with him in front off me face fucking me as he held me firmly to stop me moving.

I gave up trying to suck him or control his thrusts and just focussed on opening up my throat and breathing through my nose so he could use my throat as his fuck toy. He seemed to sense my acceptance of what he was doing and his thrusts got harder and more demanding as he continued to face fuck me. I felt as his first squirts of hot cum hit the back of my throat and ch*cked a little as I started to swallow. Then he pulled out and covered my face so it was dripping down my cheeks and chin ‘see I knew you would make a mess Graham, you always need to see your cum on their beautiful faces’ Richard said. Now she’s going to have to scoop it off to ensure she tastes every drop. He gestured for me to begin as Graham also backed off to watch as I used a finger to scrape his slightly salty cum into my mouth. I stopped when I thought I had every drop and looked to Richard wondering what happens next as they had all cum. ‘Finish the job’ he said pointing to the cum that had dripped out of my as I was face fucked ‘lick it up please, a good cum slut doesn’t waste a drop’. Then we will have a drink whilst we get ready for the next part of your learning.

I was watched as I licked the mat I was on. Making sure it was cleaned of every drip of cum that had leaked from my used pussy and then I was allowed to kneel naked in just stockings at sirs side whilst he sat on a chair and enjoy another drink.

Richard was already semi hard again and Gareth looked ready for more but Graham had only just cum. He went to the bag the boys had brought down earlier. I thought it was shoes for him to wear to a club but it had wrist and ankle straps in. ‘Come here’ Richard said ‘you can call me Sir while you wear these and you will obey.’ ‘Yes sir’ I replied. I had wore cuffs before and knew I loved the feel of them on my skin. ‘Take your stockings off now as they are a little wet’ I took them off and Richard smiled at me naked kneeled at his feet as he fastened the l wrist cuffs in place and had me to lay on my back legs in the air and wide apart so I was fully exposed as he fastened the ankle cuffs. Not too tight but firm enough that they wouldn’t come off.

Graham then brought out a kind of stool but the top was curved. He lifted me up to my feet and bent me over it. He then fastened my arms down to the legs one side and my ankles the other. My legs were straight and my head hanging down waist height but my arms and legs securely fastened either side. Graham sat as sir stood and got something else from the bag. I felt a cold liquid run down my bum crack as a hand smacked a cheek. I jumped a little bit the restraints didn’t allow much movement. Sir began a pattern of smacking my bum cheeks sometimes hard and sometimes soft, interspaced with him fingering my now lubed up bum hole.

Sting followed by caress. Followed by the shock of probing and thrusting fingers gradually stretching and opening me up. This continued for some time till my cheeks were hot and tingling and I was crying out at each slap and groaning at the ever increasing thrusting from the fingers. Then there was a pause and Gareth came and stood in front of me and moved my arms up the legs half way so that my head could raise. He allowed my chin to be level with his groin and as the thrusting eased and my bum cheeks parted Gareth held his now hardish cock towards my face. ‘You need to clean your juices from his cock now slut’ Richard said as I felt his tip pressed against my widespread bum cheeks he was holding apart. As I opened my mouth to allow Grahams cock in sir thrust his cock deep into my arse so I cried out allowing Gareth to push right to the back of my throat. There was no let up as my body was assailed by cock from both ends. They both began fucking me hard and fast in Rhythm. Matching each other for thrust. I was strapped down and unable to move. My filled mouth enduring I was unable to cry out at all. I gagged and grunted as my body was pummelled between them. My saliva lubricated my mouth and throat as my own juices lubricated sirs balls as he slammed repeatedly into me. He fucked my arse for what seemed like hours and then slowed and stopped. During this between grunts my only noise was gagging as my throat was fucked equally hard. I know I cum a few times but lost track as my soaked legs continued to be strapped apart. ‘Well we know she can take a hard fucking now at least’ said Sir. ‘Let me try her arse’ said Graham and he moved behind me as sir joined Gareth at my head. ‘Open wide you have two to clean’ he said. Graham didn’t pound so hard but fucked my arse slowly and deeply, it felt like he was enjoying the feeling of sliding deeply in and then deeply out before pushing back in up to the hilt. Whilst he was fucking my arse I could taste my arse on sirs cock and feel my clit as it ground against the bench with each deep push. With this calmer fucking I knew I was going to cum again and couldn’t help but cum hard as Graham was slowly fucking my arse. Sir was sharing my mouth with Gareth both trying to fit inside it together. Then sir stopped and said he wanted my arse again. He said Graham could try my pussy as he hadn’t had it yet and so I was untied from the bench as Graham lay on the mat. I was pushed down into his cock and allowed to straddle him. Sir then pushed me over and kneeled behind me to force his cock back into my arse. It felt tight and full with the cock deep inside me. I cried out as I felt stretched and full of cock. Then as I began to scream out Gareth re-entered my mouth. The boys began to work together all thrusting in rhythm all fucking my holes. I loved it and felt like a total slut, every hole taking a nice hard cock , feeling them sliding in and out of my well lubricated holes. Actually being taken like the fuck toy I wanted to be for sir. He and his friends taking their pleasure in using me. My own body seconds away from orgasm as they began to speed up. I couldn’t help it I began to cum and squirt my hot juices soaking both guys fucking my arse and pussy. I felt them thrust harder and deeper they seemed to be enjoying the effect they were having on my body. I felt my mouth sucking hard and deep on the cock thrusting into it trying to focus on that to stop me cumming over and over as I lost control again. ‘Oh fuck she loves cock this one Rich’ said Graham as he pounded my pussy faster. I can’t take it I’m going to cum he said as I felt his juices shooting into me with each thrust. Hearing his grunts as my own cumming joined him and choking as I felt Gareth start to fill my throat. The thrusting intensified as the two of them shot their loads and told sir they were filling his slut with cum, he must have liked what he heard or been waiting for them as I felt the heat as he also started to cum deep into my arse. My body was in ecstasy as I felt them using me. Each hole taking a load of cum from a different guy whilst my own multiple orgasm rippled through my body like a shock wave. Graham pulled out first and lay still while Sir continued to fuck my well used arse until every drop he had was spent. Gareth continued until I had swallowed every last drop of his cum.

As they all slowly withdrew and disentangled themselves I lay exhausted on the floor. Sir slowly helped me to me feet and held me close. ‘Come on you’ he said. ‘Time for a shower, the boys will be here ready to say goodbye when your done. You need to get use to them seeing you naked as you’ll be taking cum and a good fucking from the three of us regularly from now on’. We were not joking when we said we share everything.

I am so glad you hinted enough on that dating site for me to find your fab profile and see what you were really like before tonight’s date.

Please comment if you enjoyed this below. Feel free to search the other ‘Miss Jones’ fantasies and to help me make them a reality.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot Wife FifeCouple
46 weeks ago

Fife

By *orthampton jamesMan
46 weeks ago

Northampton

By *igerman23Man
46 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By * perfect GentMan
46 weeks ago

here there and everywhere

Very good story Miss Jones

46 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Very good story Miss Jones "

Thank you kind sir.

By *arythatsmeWoman
46 weeks ago

Dublin

I love your stories and writing so much Miss Jones!! Honestly its like you take my fantasies and just write them down lol

I hope you've got to really live them out!!

Keep writing please!!

46 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"I love your stories and writing so much Miss Jones!! Honestly its like you take my fantasies and just write them down lol

I hope you've got to really live them out!!

Keep writing please!! "

Thank you. It’s an element of my own fantasies mixed with some experience. Glad you enjoy them. Xxx

41 weeks ago

south coast IOW

35 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"."

This is the reposted version without all the typing glitches.

By *xbanana2Man
35 weeks ago

addlestone

Superbly written i am a huge fan of your writing , such a shame you have blocked me

34 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Superbly written i am a huge fan of your writing , such a shame you have blocked me "

Thank you. I dont recall blocking you but either way blocking doesn't stop you reading any stories or commenting on them. Search forums for Miss Jones and you will find them. There is one that doesnt have Miss Jones in the title but its calked ‘the impromptu After party’ if you want to find it. Glad you enjoy them.

28 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Xx

By *ushin boundariesCouple
28 weeks ago

halstead

By *kpiercedCouple
28 weeks ago

walsall

Love all your stories !!

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
28 weeks ago

Hastings

So hot will look for more from you

Thanks.

By *evonFbsCouple
28 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By (user no longer on site)
28 weeks ago

19 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Thank you all

By *eathersarahTV/TS
19 weeks ago

warrington

By *acktar74Man
19 weeks ago

leeds

This one i love it xx

19 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"This one i love it xx"

Xxx

By *p22333Man
18 weeks ago

Witney

Better second time around

By *ubblez071Man
15 weeks ago

gosport

So ????

14 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"So ????"

So what? Lol.

By *ripfillMan
14 weeks ago

havant

Perfect to wake up to and read

Thank you - so horny

By *o RushMan
5 weeks ago

Havant

First of your stories I have read. Not disappointed xx

By *atandasmileMan
5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Must have done something wrong the first time I tried this, but if it shows up twice then I guess just a delay.

Another great tale which I very much enjoyed. Thank you, Miss Jones.

By *untooMan
5 weeks ago

manchester

Another fabulous miss jones story

5 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"First of your stories I have read. Not disappointed xx "

Thank you D

By *lderWiserNowMan
5 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fantastic, such a horny read

4 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Fantastic, such a horny read "

Thank you. Please comment on the other Miss Jones tales if you read them. Details of all 15 are on my profile x

By *akbearMan
4 weeks ago

Newbury

Wow an amazing read. Thanks

Post new Message to Thread