Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Busty older

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
44 weeks ago

I was seeing an older married woman .we net in a pub .we got chatting she looked amazing .size18 big boobs 38 dd she gave me her number .we began to text eachother ..it started to get a bit sexual. She told me she'd not had sex in ten years or more with hubby ..we played over the phone both cumming loads .I eventually asked her to meet me fjr sex and would she ? She agreed ..we met in a pub had couple drinks ..I then asked . Back to mine? ..yes she said .we grabbed a taxi ..we head hands all way there .she was very nervous ..we got to mine went in sat on sofa began to kiss ..we'd kissed before but we both knew we'd be going to bed ..I put my hand up her top to feel her big wonderful boobs .I asked . Bedroom?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

44 weeks ago

We went to my bedroom .I was naked in seconds and watched her nervously undress .she looked amazing .bjg boobs in bra and panties on .I asked her to take them off ..she obliged ..I was so excited knowing I was going to be in her and the first cock for many years .. she saw my ereection and commented on my size said we'd have to go slow ..I dusky obliged ..as I entere her she gasped and I asked if ok she said yes it's lovely . We made love I came in her and we agreed that this will not be a one off

44 weeks ago

We ended up lovers fir years was always amazing sex she eventually tried on top and wow she soon got over the pain of being fucked .we fucked in all positions throughout our years of fun .

By *cott60Man
44 weeks ago

Perth

44 weeks ago

In the end we drifted apart as became difficult to meet but I had years of wonderful sex with her ..I miss her body ..amazing tits and by the time we stopped having sex she was 65 and her body was still gorgeous huge tits sagging I loved them still do

By *wakers14Man
44 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ary1001xMan
44 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ocktoplaywithMan
44 weeks ago

Derby