Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anonymous true short stories 2.0

Jump to newest

By *ucsher OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Thank you for your kind messages following the end of true short stories part 1.

Feel free to message any naughty confessions, it seems that the contributors of the last thread made a lot of people happy!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ucsher OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I am straight but one of my (male) friend fancied me. We used to watch movies together when i go to his place. Somedays we will just sleep in the couch together and watch a movie. One day we were watching a sexy movie and i had hard on. I noticed him slowly tickling my dick with his hand, teasing me for the hard on. It felt awkward but i didn’t protest. It felt somewhat good. Then he went on to touch me and slowly pulled my dick out of my pant. He masturbated me until i came. I liked it so much. Then i kept going to his place for same experience. He would finish me off with his hand and mouth and i liked it.

Anon

By *ucsher OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

One time I went to see my dominatrix. I said something stupid and she got mad, paddled me very hard with a wooden paddle and then told me I was going to find out what it was like to be a girl. She made me dress in high stockings, a very short skirt right out of the 1970's, blouse and wig. She said I had to walk the hallway of her apartment building until someone saw me. I walked up and down the hall for a few minutes and then just as I passed the elevator the door opened. As I walked past I glanced and saw this well groomed guy about 35. He walked behind me down the hall and I just couldn't help it, I started doing a total slut walk. The next thing I knew he started to talk to me and one thing led to another. Sonn he was grabbing my ass and kissing me. He asked if I wanted to come into his apartment. I said I only had 10 minutes and that just so there was no misunderstandings there was more under the skirt than he would normally find, I think I was hyperventilating. He laughed and said from behind anyone can be a girl. I'd been pegged by my dominatrix before but had never been taken by a man. 5 minutes later I was bent over being rammed. 15 minutes later I was back at the apartment of my dominatrix and she asked where I had been. I just told her I walked all over the building. We had the rest of our session and I ended up bent over getting taken again.

Anon

By *iamondDanMan
33 weeks ago

Catthorpe

Keep them coming

By *ean6047Man
33 weeks ago

manchester

By *ucsher OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Woke up next to my wife in bed after a heavy night out, I had the usual hangover horn. Made some excuse to nip out for a hour and found a guy off another site and was round his house being bent over fucked by his big cock deep in my tight ass. Before I know it he cummed inside me. Got dressed and on my way back home, checking my messages and there was another guy who I meet regularly saying if I was free. He wasn’t too far away so I took a little detour and went to his, straight away had his cock in my mouth then on my back. He fucked me nice and hard and cummed inside me. Quickly dressed and got home. Wife was still in bed as it was a chilled Sunday. I still hadn’t cUm yet. Jumped into bed with my wife and started fingering and eating her pussy, then slide my cock deep inside her fucking her nice and slow. Felt so dirty and horny knowing I was fucking my wife with 2 loads of cum dribbling out my arse. Cummed inside her and and had a very good Sunday.

Anon

By *im66123Man
33 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ucsher OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I met him while I was in uni; I was about 20 at the time, attending this event in a popular establishment in london, and I was mesmerised the moment I saw him. He is several years elder to me, but it didn’t matter - I was turned on the moment I started speaking to him. He was kinda popular in our girls circle, and when a good friend of mine introduced me to him, it was something else altogether.

We hit off well, and for the first time in my life, I started flirting with him upfront with plenty of sexual innuendos. Of course, he got it too, and he replied back the same way, and was constantly sizing my boobs. Oh, I so wish I had worn something sexy that evening. :/

Anyway, I couldn’t control myself, and I asked him to step aside to talk something important. As we did, I asked him upfront, “I want to fuck you. I want to ride you hard, and I want you inside me. Shall we go to my place?”

He wasn’t surprised, although he was a little apprehensive at first. He didn’t say anything, but I knew he wanted it badly too, and I lifted my top to flash him; not caring if I’d be seen by random people. (Good thing, I didn’t)

It turns out, he was staying in the hotel for the night, and he mentioned his room number and asked to meet him in 2 hours. I asked for his keycard instead, and he gave it to me - and I went upstairs to his room, undressed myself (fortunately, I had shaved :p) and waited for him. But in just 30 mins, he turned up, and I opened the door naked for him - what followed was 3 rounds of great sex for the rest of the evening, and I offered to be a personal plaything for him for the night. He did everything that a man could possibly want with me for the night, and even took videos and pictures of us having sex. I never even bothered to have those deleted, that was how much I had gotten horny - though it is the first and last time that I let anyone click my nudes or record ourselves having sex on someone else’s phone.

I know for sure, those will probably be a tool for him to masturbate whenever he remembers me, or is horny.

Although I do want to do him again, I’ve gotten super horny after writing about this incident. ??

Anon

By *j and c 2Couple
33 weeks ago

mullingar

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
33 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *xeterman1Man
33 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *ussD1Man
33 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *cEasy2016Man
33 weeks ago

Middle of Nowhereish

By *ucsher OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

soon after I met my wife, her daughter who married too young (just 18) split from her abusive hubby (she was 20 by then) she came to stay with us for a few weeks, one day I was home and wife was working, my stepdaughter came into our bedroom as i was changing, she started crying and I asked her what was wrong, she said "I am so horny i need a fuck but you would not fancy me" (she is 5 ft 7 size 8 to ten who the hell wouldnt fancy her) I said "of course i would" she said "prove it!" with that i pulled her onto the bed stripped her and licked her clit before sliding my cock into her and pounding her! This was only time we fucked!

Anon

By *cfc1965Man
33 weeks ago

horsham

By *ut4fun6969Man
33 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *ussD1Man
33 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *xeterman1Man
32 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *ucsher OP   Man
32 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I have been seeing a married school mum, every Friday when I am off work we meet up. It started off having a coffee and a flirt but has now proceeded to us fucking as often as we can. She loves nothing better than doing the afternoon school run with my cum dribbling out of her married pussy and ass. As she stands 10yards away with her husband waiting to collect their children. This has been going on since January and I can't see it ending anytime soon.

Anon

By *oth0712Man
32 weeks ago

cambridge

By *d667Man
32 weeks ago

bicester

Fantastic. Would love to hear more on this one

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

By *ackandsashaCouple
32 weeks ago

West Dublin

"I am straight but one of my (male) friend fancied me. We used to watch movies together when i go to his place. Somedays we will just sleep in the couch together and watch a movie. One day we were watching a sexy movie and i had hard on. I noticed him slowly tickling my dick with his hand, teasing me for the hard on. It felt awkward but i didn’t protest. It felt somewhat good. Then he went on to touch me and slowly pulled my dick out of my pant. He masturbated me until i came. I liked it so much. Then i kept going to his place for same experience. He would finish me off with his hand and mouth and i liked it.

Anon

"

Nice, and so going to escalate into more.

By *reenworld55Man
32 weeks ago

dorchester

By *angtidy42Couple
32 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ussD1Man
32 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ut4fun6969Man
32 weeks ago

Folkestone

Great

By *xeterman1Man
32 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *j and c 2Couple
5 weeks ago

mullingar

By *j47Man
5 weeks ago

limerick

By *exymarvelMan
5 weeks ago

cardiff

Yum

By *ark_sentinelCouple
5 weeks ago

Andover

By *eeker of pleasureMan
5 weeks ago

manchester

By *ucsher OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

A short one received today!

I fucked my girlfriends mum

By *ucsher OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

I had just been in town having a tattoo done so had d*unk lots, and walking back home I was gasping for a pee.

I go into the local public toilets, and relieved myself but I could hair the faint slapping sound of skin-on-skin.

I froze for about 30 seconds and it interminably continued. I got my phone out and put it to the floor to see a man was stood in the cubicle and was I thought I could make out was the shadow of him jerking his dick.

Something stirred in my balls that made me a bit horny and curious, so I silently listened hoping that he thought I’d gone.

Until I could hear a faint voice saying “show us ya cock”

I froze again until I built up the courage to say “what?”

He repeated what he said.

So I don’t even remember thinking I just lightly knocked on the door and the door came open and there was a man with his cock out slowly wanking.

Without thinking again I fell to my knees, and put it in my mouth.

About a minute later he came in my mouth.

It was one of the most surreal experiences ever and I think due to not having sex with my wife for a while it made it all the hornier.

By *ucsher OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

This was back when I was 18 (now 34)

I was an estate agent and we had a rental office literally a stones through away. Well the manager of the rental office I took a sudden liking for (even though I was in a relationship)

There was one day I needed to go over to the office, I offered her a cigarette out the back and it was a tight space and you could sense the sexual tension.

One thing led to another and we went up the spiral staircase and done the dead, I walked back to the office thinking that would be the end or maybe a little secret here and there…. Fuck was I wrong!

She started messaging me and coming up the head office daily dropping hints etc where the other staff could sense.

In the end I had to sort it. I approached the boss explained what happened and what is happening. She was pissed to say the least as we didn’t even lock the door and it was during work hours

In the end she got fired, I had a written warning and no one else found out (not even the partner I had at the time)

Thanks for reading

By *andy IanMan
5 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *j and c 2Couple
5 weeks ago

mullingar

By *attboy107Man
5 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Great confessions

By *oth0712Man
5 weeks ago

cambridge

By *umblebiMan
5 weeks ago

ayles

By *im66123Man
5 weeks ago

newcastle

By *ut4fun6969Man
5 weeks ago

Folkestone

By *ucsher OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

A couple of weeks ago I got sent reluctantly to my 73 year old sister in laws to do some odd jobs around her house, now , I don't really like her she is a condescending bitch thinks she is highly intelligent and knows more than any one else, she is quite a big woman mainly because she is bone idle lazy and doesn't do any physical activities. I am on doing the jobs and she is creeping around complaining about a bad back, I suggest she should go out and walk to the end of the road a couple of times a day now the weather is better and get some exercise that doesn't go down well exercise makes her sweat lol, anyway she says do you know anywhere I can get a massage I suggest an osteopath she says she can't afford that and just wants some radian b rubbed on her back, she asks me if I will do it so I say I suppose so I will be about half an hour doing this then be finished, so she goes off to have a shower. I call up the stairs when I have finished and she says to go up, I find her sat on the bed in a dressing gown the radian b is on the side and a bottle of some type of oil the dressing gown is slipped off and fook me she is naked, now I have very little experience with woman but this much woman is quite a shock to me she has a massive ass and I think her stomach is just as big but not seen that yet but strangely her legs are quite slim and perfect really like a fit young womans, she lies down and I rub in some radian to the sore area then asks me to use the oil on her neck and shoulders then her arms, this meets with approval and asks for me to do her legs, by now I am getting to feel a bit perverted so progress to het butt cheeks and pulling them apart a bit lol then she says can you do my front I think fooking hell this is getting a bit over the top but agree she rolls over and I start on her shoulders then on to her quite large breasts her nipples are rock hard and I have heard several moans of approval so carry on down her legs then back up concentrating more between her thighs and with that she opens her legs some what so I dribble more oil on her very hairy bush and start to rub around where I think her clit is,[ using the technique I have studied from girls on here masturbating] she is very rapidly panting and moaning and soon grabs my hand and clamps it tight against her fanny after a couple of minutes she relaxes her grip and moves her hand so I slip my finger into her and continue to give her a fingering soon she is moaning some more and saying yes yes and then I feel her fanny convulse and she grabs my hand tightly again, a minute or two later she relaxes and looks like she has almost collapsed so with this I get up and say I will let myself out. On the way home disgusted with myself for allowing the situation thinking wtf have I done but I have to stop in a layby and have a wank. Later that day she sends a text thanking me for a job well done then a few days ago sent me a message saying her back was pionful again but I have not responded yet but my cock gets hard and I want some fanny.

Anon

By *ark_sentinelCouple
5 weeks ago

Andover

By *attboy107Man
5 weeks ago

Near Bedford

By *urleyboyMan
4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ucsher OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Stevenage/Uxbridge

Yesterday was at a wedding & got rather tipsy, three of the guests were three beautiful girls aged between 25-32, all sisters and members of my wife’s family. I’ve always been fascinated by them they look alike , all size 8-10, long hair, small breasts, sexy as fuck. I’m a 55+ balding , slightly overweight guy but people say I look younger than I am. I got talking to them & they were in my opinion flirting with me, I had a real stiffy in my pants. At one point I realised I was being ridiculous and said I’d best go calm down to them, they were clearly having fun with at my expense. I wondered outside, away from the building, to give myself a good talking too when suddenly in front of me were a pair of delicious legs disappearing upwards into a flowing semi see through skirt. I looked up &it was the older of the three girls who said and I quote “I like an older man, do you want to kiss me” I was completely shocked but my stiff cock was at attention, she proceeded to sit on my knee, pulled her skirt up & said how wet she was. Being a man who likes to verify the facts I slipped my hand up her legs right to her skimpy knickers & felt for myself. We decided to move further away and I find myself on my knees licking at her so tasty cunt until she came on my tongue, she unzipped me and sucked me into her hot mouth, before came I pulled her up turned her round and pushed my cock into her. We fucked slow and deep teasing out our orgasm. She rearranged herself and walked back into the wedding with a swagger. Who know what will happen next.

Anon

By *oth0712Man
4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
4 weeks ago

Warwickshire

By *attboy107Man
4 weeks ago