Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Dominatrix

Jump to newest

By *im47uk OP   Man
47 weeks ago

St Helens

I had been messaging with Kathrine for a few weeks before arranging to meet but today was the today. I knew she was waiting behind the door as I approached, Katerine had all the knowledge of my desires and my limits we had already discussed and agreed. The door opened and a feminine voice said hello and come in, I caught a breif glimpse of short blonde hair and red lipstick as well as a black dress as I walked into a kitchen. I turned around as the door shut behind me to be greeted by Katherine her arms embracing me and her lips meeting mine with a passionate kiss before pulling back and instructing me to take my shoes of so we could go to her bedroom.

"Wow Katherine you look damn sexy" I smiled taking in the view as I removed my shoes. She was wearing a black dress that seemed to accentuate her figure with a hint of cleavage and stopped mid thigh on what I hoped were stocking clad legs. She was probably 6ft however in her black heels she was considerably taller than my 5'-10" and her short blonde hair and red lips adding to her big smile that lit up her already attractive face. My shoes off I followed her up some stairs shutting the door behind me as instructed to keep the bedroom warm. I watched her long shapely legs and bum as we went up the stairs mesmerized.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ngman70Man
47 weeks ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to more

By *igerman23Man
47 weeks ago

hayes

More love the start

By *im47uk OP   Man
47 weeks ago

St Helens

We entered the bedroom that was tastefully decorated with lots of deep colours and reds and the curtains drawn but lit by lamps and some candles. My eyes were drawn first to the bed which was solid oak frame with leather trim, a mix of deep luxurious linen and fur covered the bed with chains secured to each corner draped onto the covers. At the side of the bed opposite me was a wooden and leather St Andrews cross and at the end was a chrome pole that reached from floor to ceiling fixed securely and with hooks dangling from the top of it. Only then did I take in the array of dildos of all types including a number of glass ones as well as whips, floggers, chains and other items I struggled to identify in a brief glance. “Maybe you need a wash and freshen up first” Katherine asked and I quickly nodded and said yes before being directed up another short flight of stairs. I quickly used the loo before washing and returning.

By *im47uk OP   Man
47 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine was waiting and smiled “ready?” she asked, “I think so” I laughed in reply. She stepped forward her head lowering lightly to kiss me with a passion leaving me almost fighting for breath. Her hand stroked me cock through my trousers “someone is excited” she said to the feel of my very obvious stiffening cock. Stepping back slightly she began to undo the buttons on my shirt helping me out and putting it on a small leather stool by the door next to us, she undid my trousers and belt next helping me out of these with my boxers and socks quickly following. I stood naked in front of her as again she kissed me her fingers stroking my very hard cock briefly “Mmmm you are very pleased to see me” Katherine murmured with pleasure. She turned her back to me “Now help me out of this dress” I was instructed and I unzipped from the top of her dress to her bum before she let it fall to the floor and turning to face me. Wow she was even sexier now, she was wearing black stockings and suspender with high heels, black lace underwear was over the top of the suspenders and a black lace brace restrained a shapely pair of C or D cup boobs with obvious erect nipples poking through.

By *eterpervisMan
47 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *lways horny wirralMan
47 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Omg wow

By *avem30Man
47 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ormladMan
47 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *im47uk OP   Man
46 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine moved forward her hand teasing the shaft of my cock as she kissed me forcefully again before stepping back. “My you are turned on already, all the better for me to playwith and have my fun” she smiled and laughed with a sparkle in her eye that was bewitching. She turned around and picked up some leather cuffs, they were thick fur lined with substantial clasp and hook definitely not the cheap items you might see in Anne Summers. The cuffs were firmly strapped to my wrists before Katherine asked my to step forward and raise my arms. She attached the cuffs to chains dangling from the metal pole leaving me helpless and in her control as she stood behind me. Her nails ran over my back and I could feel her breath on my neck as she leaned in close, her stocking clad legs against mine and her breasts against my back as he reached around me. She stroked and teased my cock gentle before running a finer over the tip. “Mmmm my precum already, I am going to have so much fun with you”

By *ot Wife FifeCouple
46 weeks ago

Fife

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
46 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *idlothian manMan
46 weeks ago

midlothian

By *J GeminiTV/TS
46 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ilkscarf39Man
46 weeks ago

arctic

Awesome start x

By *asseur_9Man
46 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Great story

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

[Removed by poster at 27/11/23 14:43:30]

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

My cock twitched and pulsed to Katherines touch as she moved around to my front, my arms held up by the metal cuffs and she kissed my passionately on the lips, My cock twitched and I gasped as she very deliberately let one stocking clad leg brush against the tip of my already aching cock. She stopped and laughed “my we are excited” can you imagine how my lips and tongue would feel on your cock?” and “oh god yes so good” was my almost blurted reply. Her fingers teased the tip of my cock again as she moved from my mouth to my chest and felt her lips and tongue tease my sensitive nipples bringing a groan from my lips. She moved one nipple to the other and her fingers teased the tip of my cock. “Maybe I should give you a taste” she laughed and her mouth moved down my helpless body as her fingers left my cock and her nails traced over thighs and my cock strained in hope. I felt her tongue licking the tip of my cock before she took the tip into her mouth. “Oh god yes Katherine” I groaned my cock straining and wanting her to take me deep in her mouth as she teased the tip with her lips and tongue. Even as I started to lose myself in the sensation she stopped. “Only a taste, you’re not ready yet” as she rose and kissed me on the lips.

By *oppy12Man
44 weeks ago

Swindon

By *oventry4biTV/TS
44 weeks ago

coventry

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine reached up and unhooked me from the metal pole and led me across the bedroom to a large wooden St Andrews cross that faced the side of the bed. It had thick black leather padding and was obviously sturdy yet another sign that Katherine took her role as a dominatrix very seriously. She turned me to face her, my back to the cross and picked up a pair of restraints by the side of the cross. My legs spread she secured first my ankles then my arms slowly and methodically which built my excitement as I enjoyed the view as she moved around me and the thoughts of what might happen next. The restraints were comfortable but I was very aware I could not move even a fraction as she again kissed me passionately on the lips her tongue playing with mine a stocking clad leg brushing against my cock and I groaned again to her touch. “Mmmm now I have you properly at my mercy I can have some real fun, just remember im going to make you beg to cum before I finish with you”. She stepped back and one hand slipped into her black lace panties “mmmm I’m wet and excited myself Jim, wouldn’t you like to know how I taste?” she looked me in the face with a big smile which got bigger as she looked down at my cock twitching at her words and more pre cum leaking from the tip. Her hand came out of her panties and I could see her fingers wet from her own juices. She reached out her hand just out of reach of my mouth. “You haven’t told me you want to taste me yet Jim” as my head moved forward trying to reach her fingers. “Please Katherine, can I taste you” I asked and with which we let me lick and suck her juices from her fingers.

By *aidbacklookingMan
44 weeks ago

Evesham

Wow this is great pls keep going

By *oppy12Man
44 weeks ago

Swindon

By *orgotten22Woman
44 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine withdrew her fingers from my lips and tongue and stood back looking at me like the predator she was and I was her prey. Her fingers went to her panties again her fingers obviously toying with her wet pussy as she watched me. As she withdrew her fingers I could see her panties were moist against her pussy lips. “Like what you see Jim? Maybe you need to see more?” with which she eased panties down those long stocking clad legs lifting one leg at a time to ease them past her high heels. She stood legs apart teasing her pussy again watching me my desire obvious from my arousal and my look of hunger for her. Katherine moved forward again kissing me forcible, her lips and tongue against mine as I tried to kiss her back but I felt her control of me and my submittance to her the very definition of sensual domination. Her stocking clad leg again brushed against my aching cock. Her lips and tongue muted my groans before she stood sightly back a grin of mischief. She brought her moist panties to my mouth and asked “How does my pussy smell Jim?” “So good” was my muffled reply. “You want to taste and smell me don’t you Jim” my reply of “Yes Katherine” was muffled as she laughed. Her fingers moving the panties and I felt her hook them around my ears leaving the moist part covering my mouth and nose so I could not escape the smell of her pussy that my cock was starting to ache for.

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Glad you like

By *enticar7Man
44 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Brilliant

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

She stepped further back and lay back on the bed facing me, her bum near the edge and spreading her long legs as I gazed at her wet pussy lips and swollen clit. Her hands moved to one side picking up a glass dildo that she had obviously placed ready for this moment. “You want me don’t you Jim, you want your mouth on my pussy don’t you? How good would it feel to have your cock in my hot wet pussy?” Katherine asked me and my eyes moved from her face to her well shaped breasts still in a black lace brace and then to the glass dildo that she toyed her pussy lips with as I watched. My cock twitch as she slid the glass dildo into her pussy the smell of her in my nostrils. “God yes I want you Katherine”. “I know you do Jim” was her almost triumphant reply as she fucked and toyed her pussy while smiling at me. She stopped and stood up moving close to me again my mouth moving forward wanting that kiss again but she stopped just out of reach. “Lick it clean for me Jim” she almost whispered she moved her panties to one side away from my mouth and her glass dildo against my lips and I licked it tasting her juices. “Be careful” she instructed as she guided it into my mouth and I sucked and licked it. “Mmmm don’t you wish you had my lips around your cock like that?”. “Mmmm” was all I could reply as my mouth was full of delicious tasting glass dildo.

By *na and HubbyCouple
44 weeks ago

North Cornwall

liking this

By *enninemarkMan
44 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *asseur_9Man
44 weeks ago

Ballymoney

More please

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Her panties were taken of my ears and dropped to the floor as the glass dildo was pulled away from my mouth to be replaced by Katherines mouth and tongue as she kissed me passionately again almost taking my breath away. Her mouth moved further down kissing and biting as she went stopping to kiss, lick and tease my nipples before she paused her lips so close to the tip of my cock wet from my own precum. Her tongue played over her lips as she looked up at me. “Please Katherine” the words came from me a reply to the unasked question. Her tongue flicked at the tip of my cock and noises between a moan and a groan came from me as she slowly took the whole of my cock into her mouth for the first time and then pulling back until just the tip remained and her tongue licked and teased. She repeated this slow and sensual teasing of my cock repeatedly taking my deep into her mouth before playing just with the tip. Every movement seemed to turn me on more but she was deliberate as I groaned and my cock twitched in her mouth to slow down and not let me get carried away. She stood up and her face close to mine “How turned on are you Jim?” she asked and my reply “Oh god so turned on Katherine, I so want you”. “Do you want to lick and taste my pussy now?” Katherine asked smiling “Yes, please Katherine, let me lick your pussy”.

By *ocktoplaywithMan
44 weeks ago

Derby

By *ornyal138Man
44 weeks ago

bromley kent

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

[Removed by poster at 28/11/23 22:45:29]

By *enninemarkMan
44 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Just to confirm for this that asked yes this happened.

By *asseur_9Man
44 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Great detail Jim

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Thanks for reading

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Thanks for reading

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine bent down and released my ankles from cross leaving the leather cuffs attached before releasing my arms again leaving the leather cuffs around my wrist. Pausing in front of me she removed her bra revealing shapely boobs with erect nipples that just cried out to be sucked and licked. She moved to the bed lying back and spreading her long legs just as she had when playing with her glass dildo in front of me. “Kneel in front of me Jim and lets see if you can lick my pussy the way I want you to?”. I moved forward and kneeled as she instructed, her pussy was obviously wet her lips parted and swollen as was her clit and shaved or waxed smooth. I had so wanted this moment however I hesitated thinking back to our conversations and messages before today and a throwaway comment that Katherine had made about finger nails on her skin and being bitten. I ran my finger nails over both stocking clad inner thighs from her knee to almost her pussy at the same time. Katherines response as she moaned in response and body bucked told me I had found her turn on. I moved my finger nails again over her thighs and then either side of her pussy lips as she moaned and her hands gripped the bed clothes, It was my turn to tease and my nails played over her skin and even over her pussy lips now and I enjoyed every squirm but her pussy was what I desired and she new that as well. I lowered my head and my arms went under her legs to let my nails run over her breasts and nipples bringing gasps and moans from Katherine again. At the same time now I gently bit her thighs close to her pussy which only made her moan louder in pleasure now. My tongue darted over her clit and then between her pussy lips tasting her juices her moist heat against my tongue. I kissed her pussy with a passionate French kiss my tongue probing the way she had kissed my mouth as my nails rain over her nipples. I moved my tongue and lips over her pussy and stopping to bite as well. Katherine moved under me encouraging me as her hips bucked to my touches and her moans and groans of pleasure intensified. I started to pay more and more attention to her clit which was wet from her own juices and swollen under my tongue as I licked it with small figure of eight movements and side to side but always touching. Katherines moans grew louder and her hips moved more as she built to the crescendo I wanted. “Stop” Katherine instructed, her will to be the dominant one reasserting itself and I pulled away from her pussy my own face I knew was wet from her. “Mmmm you are good at that but I want to play with you more, I want you begging to be allowed to cum remember”.

By *atexbound_scotMan
44 weeks ago

Livingston

Awesome so far

By *enninemarkMan
44 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *hil911Man
44 weeks ago

Solihull

By *asseur_9Man
44 weeks ago

Ballymoney

more please

By *avem30Man
44 weeks ago

barnsley

Lots more please

By *untooMan
44 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous account.

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine stood up looming over me her pussy wet and inviting in front of me as I kneeled there and she laughed at my gaze “You so want to feel your cock deep in my hot wet pussy don’t you, well not yet, get onto the bed, face up with your legs and arms spread”. I stood up and did as I was commanded, lying there my cock throbbing as she moved around me. My ankles and then my wrists were attached to the chains on the bed leaving me spread eagled and unable to move again. Katherine moved onto the bed lying against and partly on top of me as she kissed me passionately again, I felt pinned by her as well as restrained as she made it plain without words that she could do with me as she wished. My cock twitched and pulsed as I felt her breasts against me, her tongue and mouth exploring and dominating mine as a stocking clad leg just brushing my cock again. My moans were stifled by her kissing me until she stopped and licked her lips moving her gaze from my face to my cock as I felt her fingers lightly gripping my cock. “Mmmmm how turned on are you on a scale of 1-10 Jim” Katherine almost purred. “I groaned as her finger teased the tip of my cock “9” was my reply knowing even as I said it that I don’t think I had ever been this turned on before. Katherine laughed “Well you be discovering there is not just a 10 for you but probably an 11 or even 12”. With that she reached up to the corner of the head board behind me and carefully placed a mask over my eyes. “Now lets see if we can turn that dialup” Katherine whispered in my ear before she started to move her body over mine. I was aware of every touch and movement my senses heightened now I could not see. I groaned as she licked and sucked my nipples that seemed even more sensitive now. Her lips and tongue moved over as well as her fingers as every movement heightened my arousal now and my desire for her. I new her lips were close to my cock now and I strained my body upwards wanting her mouth to take my cock. The moment didn’t come though as I felt her move away from me and then of the bed. Her heels clicking on the floor as she moved around the room and I hear metallic clicking, softer sounds before the clink of glass and quiet sound of splashing glass. I hear her heels clicking closer and then her close to me before feeling her lips against mine. Even as I opened my mouth eager to feel her tongue against mine a cold liquid trickled into my mouth from hers which I swallowed without thinking. “Just water, I don’t want you thirsty” Kristine explained and then asked “More”. A brief pause and movement then her lips and cooling water again. “Enough?” she enquired “Yes, Katherine, thank you”. With that she moved away again and a I heard a few clicks of her heels and something fall to the floor. “I don’t need my heels now Jim and don’t want to hurt you with them while I have my fun”. With that I heard then felt her move back to the bed I felt her staddle my belly then move towards my head as something moved under my arms. Unable to see it took my a moment it was Katherines legs and she was moving to straddle my face. Restrained and pinned by her she moved her pussy against my eager lips but this was not like when I had been licking and almost toying with her earlier. She was now in complete control, moving her pussy letting me lick exactly were she wanted me to lick. She pulled away or pushed down on my tongue playing with me as my tongue reached up barely able lick her clit or barley able to breathe as my tongue went deep into her pussy. Then almost like an electric shock though my body I felt Katherines lips and tongue on the tip of my straining cock and a noise somewhere between pleasure and pain came from my lips and I stopped licking Katherines pussy. Her lips and tongue immediately stopped “Keep licking Jim, don’t stop, every time you stop so will I, I want you to concentrate now, you are not to cum, understand?”. With that I felt her lips and tongue on my cock and even as I groaned I started to lick her pussy again. I felt every touch and movement as Katherine licked, sucked and teased me even as I lost myself trying to please her with my tongue and lips. When ever I groaned and paused licking her Katherine stopped and waited for me to start again before I felt her teasing the tip I wasn't even sure if she was using fingers, mouth or lips now, just aware of the sensations. This continued until Katherine could keep me close to the edge of cumming as I licked her pussy and I felt her own response now as she groaned pushing against my mouth and I could feel her muscles clench. She raised her pussy away from my face almost instantly and my cock was left throbbing as she moved. Her legs moved from under my arms and I felt her move around my body before I felt her lips and tongue against mine, forcefully kissing me before asking “How turned on are you now Jim? How good would it feel to have that cock of yours now deep in my hot wet pussy”. My cock twitched at the thought and my almost desperate answer now “So tuned on Katherine, please fuck me”. “Mmmmm I do like it when you beg, but not yet, I want to teach you some control now. I want you to copy my breathing and do exactly as I tell you”. “Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth” with that I copied the rhythm of her breathing hearing her inhale and exhale and following her instruction. “Good now continue to do that when I tell you to while I play with you”. My mind raced as to what would happen next as she moved around my body and I could hear something else.

By *enninemarkMan
44 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *igerman23Man
44 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky man

By *leopatra 64Couple
44 weeks ago

Poole

By *asseur_9Man
44 weeks ago

Ballymoney

brilliant

By *en4funoxonMan
44 weeks ago

Banbury

So envious what an experience xxx

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
44 weeks ago

Nowhere

I wish xxx

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
44 weeks ago

Nowhere

[Removed by poster at 01/12/23 12:45:06]

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Thanks for reading

By *_new_memberMan
44 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *oyager77Man
44 weeks ago

Colchester

By *elly61TV/TS
44 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By (user no longer on site)
44 weeks ago

Fabulous, how can I arrange a session with Katherine

By *im47uk OP   Man
44 weeks ago

St Helens

Thank you for reading

By *hil911Man
44 weeks ago

Solihull

By *aidbacklookingMan
43 weeks ago

Evesham

Mmmmmm wonderful

By (user no longer on site)
43 weeks ago

Great story, would love to meet someone like Katherine, help me fulfil some fantasises. Looking forward to next instalment

By *eed AttentionMan
43 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

By *im47uk OP   Man
41 weeks ago

St Helens

Katherine moved now straddling me left leg and I moved my leg as much as I could to feel her hot wet pussy against my thigh. I heard clicking metallic noises before I felt something cold dragging over my chest and nipples. My mind alive to the new sensations in my hyper aroused state and unable to see. I quickly realized that Katherine was dragging a cold chain with smallish links over my naked and vulnerable torso. Felt every link and undulation first teasing over my nipples which made me groan yet again. Then I realised it was heading slowly and indirectly to my cock which twitched and responded just at the thought. “Now breath as I told you” Katherine instructed me. I followed the rhythm she set breathing in deeply though my nose and out through my mouth. Even then I caught my breathe as the chain reached and was pulled around the base of my cock. “Don’t stop breathing” Katherine instructed me again as she ran the chain around the base then the tip of my cock. As I breathed my world shrank to the sensations, I felt like I could feel every link of the chain as it moved over me. As the chain was removed I experienced new sensations of touch and heat as I felt what I thought to be silk, ice, feathers, some kind of light whip, a metal wheel and others I could not be sure of. Katherine teased and played with me raising then lowered my arousal again and again. My body started to twist away from the touches that were giving me so much pleasure blending into a painful desire to want the ultimate release. I felt Katherine move around me again but although I new she was at the lying at the bottom of the bed and wrapping herself around my legs her body and legs pinning me I groaned involuntarily yet again as I felt her lips and tongue on my cock again. “Breathe, Jim, don’t stop breathing” she instructed pausing even as I tried to twist away from her. She started to lick, suck and tease my cock as it twitched and I groaned and moaned with pleasure and pain. My cock in her mouth I felt her arms stretch across me and she started to tease my nipples with her fingers echoing the way I had licked her pussy while teasing her nipples. “Oh god Katherine” I moaned my body twisting and arching under her as much as I could but there was no escape from her. Again she took me closer and closer to the release I wanted before slowing down leaving me quivering and squirming under her. I could take it no more “Please, please Katherine will you fuck me and let me cum?” I begged her. She moved up me I could feel her every movement of her body until she paused her legs on top of mine, her pussy so close to my cock, her breasts against my chest. “Mmmmm I do love it when you beg Jim, I think you are ready to feel that cock deep in my my pussy now aren’t you?”. “God yes please Katherine” I begged.

By *oppy12Man
41 weeks ago

Swindon

By *im47uk OP   Man
41 weeks ago

St Helens

Thanks for reading

By *avem30Man
41 weeks ago

barnsley

Great story

By *enninemarkMan
41 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
41 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *roplifeMan
41 weeks ago

Perth

Fantastic!

By *im47uk OP   Man
41 weeks ago

St Helens

"Fantastic! "

Thank you for reading

By *elly61TV/TS
40 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Worth the wait for the latest part xx

By *ilkscarf39Man
40 weeks ago

arctic

By *im47uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

St Helens

“Mmmm you begging like that so turns me on” She laughed. “There are rules though Jim, you don’t cum unless I tell you that you can, you never thrust your hips until I tell you that you can cum and you follow every instruction as I tell you, is that clear?”. “Yes, Katherine” I replied knowing that she already new I was hers to command. I could feel her sit up and straddle me now, those stocking clad lags against my skin and I new her pussy must be so close to my cock. I felt fingers on my cock then my tip was against those warm wet inviting pussy lips. I felt Katherine lowering herself and her pussy lips parted taking just the tip in and stopping there. “Mmmmm god Ketherine” I moaned and squirmed underneath her. “That’s just the tip and how good does that feel Jim?” Katherine laughed at my obvious pleasure. “How good would it feel to be deep in my pussy Jim?” she asked almost in a purr of pleasure. “Oh god so good, Katherine” was my reply that was cut short as Katherine lowered herself quickly three times taking me deep inside and rising quickly the tip still just inside. The effect on my cock and on me was electrifying as I squirmed and twisted moaning out loud “Jesus Katherine”. I started to calm down then again Katherine lowered herself quickly down and up 3 times leaving me breathless and writhing again. “Turned on are youJim” Katherine laughed and I felt the tip of my cock being almost leaving her pussy before she took the tip back in. “Oh god yes, yes im soooo turned on”. With that again she lowered herself 3 times leaving me writhing in ecstasy so intense now I wasn’t sure if it was pain or pleasure. “Remember to breathe Jim, just as I told you” Katherine instructed. As I breathed copying her she slowly lowered herself onto me cock this time and paused before raising herself. With my blindfold on and restrained my world seem to shrink so that I felt every movement of Katherines pussy now, the sounds of our mutual pleasure and every throb and twitch of my cock I even. My cock was now truly dominated by her pussy as she varied taking me slowly or quickly I felt her pussy squeeze my cock as some strokes and I was helpless as she took me closer to orgasm than I thought possible again and again leaving me writhing and moaning. Without me even realising it Katherine was fucking me now more and more with less and less of the pauses and I was now in near state of endless ecstasy that I could take no more. “God please Katherine please let me cum” I begged desperate for the release. Katherine didn’t stop and my back arched, and I was making almost primeval noises that I barley recognised was me. I begged again with no desperation now “Please, please Katherine, let me cum I can’t take any more”. “Cum for me Jim” Katherine replied triumphantly. With that Katherine speeded up and started to ride my cock harder, her pussy squeezing my cock and I started to thrust my hips under her. Every sense was heightened as I felt myself go past the point of no return and new that I was finally going to cum. The orgasm felt more of a release than I had ever experienced with my cock pumping and Katherines pussy feeling it was milking every drop of cum and my energy as I cried out loud in ecstasy again and again. I was almost oblivious to Katherines moans of pleasure and delight as I finished cumming still deep in her and she ground her pussy against the base of my cock making sure she had every last drop I could give. I was shaking, quivering and seemed to take forever to come down from the high that had been so long building.

By *enninemarkMan
40 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *oppy12Man
40 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant writing!

By *asseur_9Man
40 weeks ago

Ballymoney

By *im47uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

St Helens

"Brilliant writing!"

Thank you

By *avey997TV/TS
40 weeks ago

East London

By *im47uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

St Helens

"Worth the wait for the latest part xx"

Thank you for reading and hope you like that latest part

By *im47uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

St Helens

"Worth the wait for the latest part xx"

Thanks for reading. Hope you like the latest part then.

By *avey997TV/TS
40 weeks ago

East London

I hope there’s more to come?

By *illitworkthistimeCouple
4 hours ago

fun ideas. or we go to a club.

It's good

Post new Message to Thread