FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bedroom drawer was stuck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
47 weeks ago

the other day after my wife had gone to work , I eventually got up (being recently retired) and as I was getting dressed I noticed out of the corner of my eye, my wife's bedside locker drawer was not properly closed. So I went over to fix it and it seemed to get even more stuck as I tried to push it in , so I pulled it out altogether and behind the drawer was a number of her little panties that had fallen down at the back and had snagged the drawer completely. So I took out all the panties that I found down the back and left them on the bed, intending to tell my wife where I had found them. Then I thought....omg....she might think I was at the drawer myself....how would that look! So instead I put them into a bag intending to throw them into the bin, when I started to get a funny sensation come over me and had a huge desire to try a pair on. I quickly removed all the clothes that I had just put on and slowly pulled up a pair of very silky panties and as soon as it touched my cock I just started frantically feeling myself through the panties. it felt oso good and I knew she would never miss them, so I had a wonderful wank into one of the pairs and through them in the bin afterwards.....but I kept all the lovely soft sexy pairs and the next day I went into the local Adult Cinema where I put on the panties and had the most sexy horny time with a guy who went mad feeling them and wanking me through the panties. I eventually used them all up but every now and then I pull out the drawer and always find a few more ....and then go back into the Adult Cinema again!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread