Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bookies fun (true)

Jump to newest

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

I used to work for a bookies (one of the big ones) and we had a couple of shops in my town so we would cover shifts for eachother all the time, I got really close to this one girl, let's call her Alice, and we would flirt on the phone all the time or if I was calling in for some pens to restock. There was a back room which you had to go through but was away from the customers. We would always kiss and I'd feel her up in the back room while there were people in it was so hot.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

Anyway, one evening shift and it had gone quiet, I'd ran out of slips and rang up (hoping Alice was on shift) she was and I explained what I needed and she said 'are you sure you don't just want to come see me?' I felt a twitch in my cock just hearing her say that.

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

So I rush up there leaving my cashier on and get to the other shop, she's sat there, straight ginger hair, pale, huge tits in a dress with black tights over her work top. She's got a newbie with her and she let's me in, in the back we start kissing straight away but she pushes me off and says 'behave, ill go and get the stuff' so the newbie is sat there and I make idle chitchat about whatever as she says the slips are upstairs can I help, as it was a quiet night in there it was OK to him on his own.

By *eandher4and9Couple
47 weeks ago

leeds

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

So I make my way upstairs to the stock room where she's waiting with one strap of her dress undone and says 'I could give you these but what are you going to do for me?' I walk over and start kissing her, staring into those big pretty green eyes and say 'whatever you want' I grab her tit over her top and squeeze as I start to get hard in my pants I gently push it into her leg.

By *rgasm4u69Man
47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

'Mmm exactly what I thought, is that for me?' She says as she squeezes my cock. I start to kiss her neck and she undoes my belt and unbuttons my pants and slides her hand in and begins to grab and stroke it. 'I've wanted to do this since you started' she says as I pull her top up and started to suck her tits, they were fucking huge and flopped down when I pulled her bra up. She pulls my pants down and starts to wank my cock while I kiss and suck her tits, she said 'we need to hurry up and squatted down then run her tongue up the bottom of my cock.

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

She then took the end in her mouth and began to suck at the head of my cock while looking up at me, grabbed my hand and put it on her tit while she swallowed my whole cock, gagged and then quickly started bobbing her head, she squoze my balls firmly (the first time anyone had) and it felt amazing, she gagged again and as soon as my cock left her mouth she began furiously wanking it while resting the tip on her tongue

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

She changes hands and says 'hurry up, you need to cum for me' I was getting so close cause I was that horny and it was so hot that I grabbed it and started wanking my cock while she squeezed her nipple, I said 'I'm going to cum in your mouth' she nodded and I grabbed the back of her head, the first rope of cum hit her tongue as I shoved my throbbing cock into her mouth, I let out a grunt cause it felt so intense and pulse after pulse shot through my whole cock as I emptied my balls into her mouth. With a big gulp she swallowed it and we quickly giggled and got dressed, we made our way downstairs with the slips and I gave a her a kiss before I left, thought about it the rest of the shift and left to a text saying 'let's do that again'.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
47 weeks ago

manchester

By *itboyslim2Man
47 weeks ago

stevenage

By *rdiscreet327Man
47 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Would love to hear more of this.

By *tormcast OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Widnes

Happened a couple more times

By *ormladMan
47 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ary1001xMan
47 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *yrman57Man
47 weeks ago

Ayr

I remember in the 70s when the bookies camera was a 'glass plate' on which you placed the betting slip face down before pressing the plate.

However, on one occasion, a female cashier sat astride the camera with her colleague pressing the plate.

We often wondered if that particular film was checked by head office security !!!

By *rgasm4u69Man
47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *j and c 2Couple
47 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ricky09Man
47 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus