Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the busy weekend

Jump to newest

By *iquidgel OP   Man
36 weeks ago

gosport

our bed and breakfast is very busy all 3 rooms are full, gay/bisexual men attending the weekends gay pride both the wife an i have been running around keeping everyone happy.

karen's upstairs doing the chores when i get a call from her asking me for my help she asks me to bring my fleshlite if i can find it i'm not sure what she's on about but head upstairs i call out and she says i'm in here and i head to the door and stick my head around.

karens sat on the bed fully clothed in the middle of the three guys occupying it the duvets pulled back and all three are nude with erections karens wanking them she asks me where the fleshlite is before i answer she tells me not to worry and climb on the bed and grab a cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasm4u69Man
36 weeks ago

Warrington

By *iquidgel OP   Man
36 weeks ago

gosport

i ask what's happening?, karen tells me the 3 guys are all gay and don't really want her they have asked if i'm available and offered to give a good report when they leave if i am, and she has said yes i climb on the bed one of the guys and snogs me then asks for oral as i lower my head he pulls me down onto his cock.

By *atthew78Man
36 weeks ago

Winsford

By *rgasm4u69Man
36 weeks ago

Warrington

By *iquidgel OP   Man
36 weeks ago

gosport

8" slides down my throat i gag i can taste the guys last wank the other two guys start to grope me i look across at karen and she just tells me she wants the good feedback on so it's my turn to service the clientel one of the guys tells karen they have no condoms she just tells them there not needed.

the guys have there confidence and i'm being undressed as another 3 guys enter the room laughing and joking karen makes a bee line for the black guy who takes her hand and leads her out the room.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
36 weeks ago

Andover

By *yrman57Man
36 weeks ago

Ayr

I'd love to stay at your B & B !!!

By *rodigalMan
36 weeks ago

sunderland

Ooo

By *lderWiserNowMan
36 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *rgasm4u69Man
36 weeks ago

Warrington

Where's you B&B

By *iquidgel OP   Man
36 weeks ago

gosport

my trousers are down hads are in my underpants one of the guys orders the others to spread my legs the lubes cold but i can't protest my mouths full and all of a sudden the guy behind slips into my ass and i'm being spit roasted it's a free for all another guy from the last room also enters the room he mentions karen and how she's implaled on big mike's cock in the next room.

Post new Message to Thread