Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My wife reveals her past.

Jump to newest

By *illy-Wanka OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Portsmouth

This is a prelude to me learning of my wife's sexual past.

When my wife and I were dating, we borrowed a villa, one of complex, in Spain for a holiday. For most of the time we were the only people there, so we never bothered with clothes, sun bathed naked, used the pool naked, and fucked everywhere. In the pool, by the pool, and one particular time, over the railings of the steps up to the villa. My wife had been spreading a towel out to dry, so I bent her over the railing, which faced towards the access road, and slid my cock into her. I was giving her a good seeing to, alternating long slow strokes with rapid thrusts, when I noticed a car had pulled up in the distance, and a couple had got out. When I told my wife she did not seemed concerned, and stood with me still inside her. When the couple waved, we had no idea how much they had seen, but they definitely would have seen her tits now, we waved back. While the couple unloaded their bags, as I stood there, my wife ducked down behind the towel and sucked me off, until I eventually came over her tits.

This happened the following year at the same villa. We were sunbathing by the pool, when a woman older than us, we were in our late twenties, walked up. She was English and owned one of the villas which she rented out. We were both laying on our backs on loungers naked with everything in full view. This woman chatted with my wife as if I were not there, and the whole time she could not take her eyes off my wife’s tits and shaven pussy and was clearly flirting with her. My wife had shown no interest previously in women, but later in bed she confessed that at the time she had become turned on, and very wet, by the attentions of this woman. Sadly this is as far as it went for her and any bi tendencies.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
47 weeks ago

Derby

Sounds like a good place to stay

By *J GeminiTV/TS
47 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *rgasm4u69Man
47 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lan1chunkyMan
47 weeks ago

Prestwich

By *andy IanMan
47 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Tell us more

By *wakers14Man
47 weeks ago

burgess hill

By *ummunMan
47 weeks ago

not far away

By *erri AnneTV/TS
47 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great start

By *ussyeater692Man
47 weeks ago

Wrexham

Good start, please carry on

By *duk70Man
46 weeks ago

langley

By *urple12345Couple
46 weeks ago

nw

By *iss-boobsWoman
46 weeks ago

staffordshire

By (user no longer on site)
46 weeks ago

Following with Interest

By *ndecidedjMan
46 weeks ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By *ig daddy 1969Man
46 weeks ago

manchester

By *lowryderMan
46 weeks ago

Stafford

By *igerman23Man
46 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

By *restonM50Man
46 weeks ago

preston

Hope there is more

By *reenworld55Man
46 weeks ago

dorchester

More please

By *illy-Wanka OP   Man
46 weeks ago

Portsmouth

A further prelude to my wife’s past, where she starts to show how dirty she might be.

When we moved into our first house, before we were married, we were given a large, probably a magnum, bottle of champagne. We drank it between us one evening so we were pretty pissed. When it was empty my wife stripped off, stood the bottle on the floor and proceeded to squat over it. She then lowered herself onto it and eased as much of it into her cunt as she could. I had never seen her do anything so sexy or filthy before, maybe a sign of things to come. She bobbed up and down on it, and I watched, cock in hand wanking, as her juices coated the bottle. She laid on her back with her legs spread wide and got me to fuck her with the bottle, seeing how much she could take. With each thrust into her cunt she would moan and ask for more. I watched as her cunt lips stretched around the neck of the bottle, which was covered in her creamy fluid. I could tell she was near to orgasm and withdrew the bottle, just teasing her clit with it. She screamed for me to fuck her, so I thrust the bottle hard and as far as it would go into her, and held it there while she violently orgasmed. I removed the bottle and replaced it with my by now rock hard cock. She was pretty loose, from the bottle, and sopping wet, so I could hardly feel anything, but in my state of extreme arousal, I soon came in her. We kept the bottle and I think we did fuck her with it again.

What it did do was give her a desire to have her cunt stretched or filled. We experimented with a largish dildo that probed the depths of her cunt, which on removal was coated in what a female friend of mine, called “cunt butter” which was very much a delicacy. But the dildo didn’t do it for her, she preferred width or girth over length, so instead we tried to see how much of a well lubricated hand I could get in her. I would start with a couple of fingers and add one at a time, each time she would ask how many, then ask for more. I added a thumb, again she asked how many, and to keep going. Then my whole hand and I would gently stretch her, again she asks, and I say my hand, she says she can’t take it, but her greedy cunt sucks my hand in some more. I would move my hand in and out just at the point of maximum stretch, the sensation of stretching, relaxing, stretching her cunt repeatedly would cause her to have a strong orgasm. We would repeat the fisting and orgasm as many times as she wanted, until she was exhausted, but by then her cunt would be too loose for fucking so I would wank and cum into her pussy as she held it open.

By *iss-boobsWoman
46 weeks ago

staffordshire

By *rgasm4u69Man
46 weeks ago

Warrington

By *4funXXXMan
46 weeks ago

cheshire

By *ast_jjMan
46 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
46 weeks ago

A house, a very big house in the country

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
46 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *urple12345Couple
46 weeks ago

nw

By *rodigalMan
46 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
46 weeks ago

By *lowryderMan
46 weeks ago

Stafford

I'd love to fist my lady... have come close...

By *leopatra 64Couple
46 weeks ago

Poole

By *idcot58Man
46 weeks ago

Didcot

Very horny

By *ndecidedjMan
46 weeks ago