Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first time as a t girl pt2

Jump to newest

By *usiestockings2001 OP   TV/TS
37 weeks ago

highlands

I hope you enjoyed part one. I now continue the rest of this story. It gets a little steamy

So we were in the back of his Jaguar and he leant over, pulled me towards him and I felt his lips on mine. It just felt so right and without thinking I kissed him back. I had only kissed girls before but this was different, I could tell he was in charge, leading the way and I was giving in to that.

At first it was a gentle kiss on the lips but suddenly I felt his tongue sliding into my mouth and I didn’t stop it. I opened my mouth some more and before I knew it I was doing the same. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my mouth tightly to his. Tongues exploring and I was getting very turned on.

His hand was back on my leg sliding up my stockinged legs but this time he didn’t stop at the top of my stocking welt. He kept going and his hand ended up on my panties where my clitty was getting hard and stretching the thin fabric of the knickers. He slowly rubbed it through the silky material and I felt myself getting really hard. This carried on for a few more minutes, it felt so right and just wanted him to carry on.

He pulled away from my lips and said “you’re enjoying that aren’t you?” I could only nod my head in agreement as his other hand took mine and placed it on his trousers. I could feel his hardness pushing through the material and knew what was coming. “You know what to do don’t you?” He said and without hesitation I reached up and started undoing his belt. I was shaking slightly and he could see me struggling so took his hand off my clitty and undid his belt and trousers and took my hand again and placed it inside. He was so hard and straining in his pants “take it out” he said and I pulled down the top and it sprang out and stood totally upright from his trousers.

I slowly put my hand on it, this was the first cock I had touched other than my own, it felt warm and soft to the touch but nice. I heard him moan as I wrapped my fingers around it. Without even thinking I slowly slid my hand up and down with it and saw the glistening of pre cum appearing at the top.

After a few minutes he took my hands away as he said he was too close to cumming.

He looked at me and we kissed again and then he whispered in my ear “take it in your pretty mouth darling” should I? Was this the point of no return?

I felt his hand on the back of my head as he gently guided my head down. He wasn’t rough or forceful just helping me to make my mind up.

As I got down to it my first thought was would I fit it in my mouth as he was much bigger than mine. About 8” and quite thick. I felt another push from his hand and I opened my mouth, my lipsticked lips widened and his hard cock started its journey into my mouth. It hit the back of my mouth and I gagged but kept at it. I started to close my lips around it and heard a loud groan an sigh from him. “Good girl” he said as I slowly pulled my head up then back down.

Before I had realised I was actually enjoying this. I felt so feminine and doing what a girlfriend would do, after a few minutes I took it out and ran my tongue around the top. I could taste the pre cum and sucked it in. He was moaning a lot and he took his cock and fed it back in my mouth. I felt his hand on the back of my head but this time it was firmer and I felt I couldn’t pull my head back. Suddenly I felt his cock swell in my mouth and a flood of warm seed hit the back of my mouth. His hand held my head firm as he pumped more and more of his seed into my mouth filling it up. I had no option but to start to swallow and felt that warm salty cum run down the back of my throat.

“Oh my god Susie that was amazing” he said as I pulled off his cock and felt lots of his cum still in my mouth. It tasted nice and I wasn’t feeling bad at all, in fact I felt like I wanted more.

I sat up and he looked at me and said “thank you darling” and moved in and we kissed. His tongue came back in my mouth and mixed with the remains of his cum.

“Come back to my house Susie” he said “I want to make love to you”

Was this what I wanted? Would I dare take his cock in my virgin pussy? I thought maybe I should just say no and go home and think about what happened but all that came out of my mouth was “ok, I’ll come back with you”

He said he only lived 15 mins away and it was in a lovely quiet area and he had a nice big house. “Just follow me darling” he said

I got back in my car and watched as he started his and pulled away. I followed up to the T junction and he turned right. Here was my chance to go the opposite way and think about my next move but I didn’t. I followed him back to a lovely big 1930s detached house in the country and we both pulled into his drive.

I hope you enjoyed part 2 of this true account of my first time. Please message me if you want to hear how I lost my virginity in part 3

Susie

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orned-toadfishMan
37 weeks ago

Weston-Super-Mare

Loving this. Look forward to part 3

By *ndrea54TV/TS
37 weeks ago

cambridge

Looking forward to part 3

By (user no longer on site)
36 weeks ago

Wow - that’s just so beautiful- such a lovely sensual story and it describes exactly what I would love to experience as well- it wouldn’t be my first ever experience but it would be such a lovely one !

By (user no longer on site)
36 weeks ago

More please

By *oppermeupMan
36 weeks ago

Helensburgh

Cant wait for Pt 3

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
36 weeks ago

edinburgh

Mmmmm, yes, please! The next part asap, please. XXXXXX

By *avidgeorge68Man
36 weeks ago

wakefield

i definitely want part 3

By *hil911Man
36 weeks ago

Solihull

By *nd likes to lickMan
36 weeks ago

london

Great account. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to part three.

By *rianishardMan
36 weeks ago

Cambridge

Fantastic story, looking forward to next installment and the loss of your virginity x

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS
36 weeks ago

Stortford

Amazing x

Post new Message to Thread