FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hate fucking after an argument

By (user no longer on site) OP   
37 weeks ago

So me and my partner had been arguing all evening about pointless things. It was like she was constantly trying to cause an argument for no apparent reason, but this time it was intense. We’re going back and forth until I said something that was harsh and uncharacteristic of me… *slap* it takes me a second to realise what had happened due the adrenaline. I look her in the eyes and I can see the shock on her face and I can feel that inner demon in me trying to take control and I begin to see red!

To my surprise she begins grinning at me causing me to spiral into rage, she always did say I looked hot when I’m angry, I grab her by the throat and pin her again the wall. At this point she’s still grinning.. I’m think to myself she’s a complete psycho but it’s turning me on, I tried not to show her I liked it but before I knew it she grabbed by the cock and she knew… I realised at this moment this is what she wanted now and I got played like a fiddle.

We begin passionately kissing and she bites my lower lip hard, to the point she breaks the skin and causes my lip to slightly bleed, so I wrap her legs round me and pick her up and start heading to the table. I clear the table and slam her down on it to which she starts giggling to herself. I’m thinking to myself at this point I hate how much I love this women.

She’s wearing a short skirt so all I had to do was move her nickers to the side before I slipped it in and could already tell that she was soaking wet from the excitement earlier so my cock slipped in with ease, she moaned and I exhaled from how good it felt. I begin violently thrusting my cock into her, no real rhythm, but more of a primal sporadic rhythm. The eye contact was so intense.. the look she was giving me.. I’d never seen someone so beautiful in my life and I hated the fact she knew it to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread