Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Murder Mystery Night

Jump to newest

By *ornyhotcouple696969 OP   Couple
37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

But you know I don’t want to go, this is so not my thing.

My wife responded, you’ll be fine Rob once we get there, and you’ve had a couple of drinks!

To be fair, this was generally the case.

My wifes best friend Pippa often hosted BBQ’s, 80’s nights etc, and they turned out to be great fun, but a Murder Mystery night, well, that couldn’t have been further away from my comfort zone.

Friday came, and my wife and I were getting ready.

My wife, Lousie, was a very pretty little thing, size 8, 34C boobs, beautiful face, long curly brown hair, and a gym fit body, without ever going to the gym. As I watched her naked, pulling on her tiny G-string over her tight arse, and opting for a long backless dress, with no bra, I knew I’d be having some fun later.

Pippa, her best friend since primary school, she was the life and soul of every party.

She was on a whole different level of beautiful. Gorgeous bright blue eyes, lovely face, naturally plump (what back then we’d have called blowjob lips) lips, and always immaculate long blonde/brown hair.

Pippa was a size 10, and without doubt must have worn a D-cup bra.

Everyone else that was going we knew, apart from one of Pippa’s work colleagues, who she’d invited.

Over the years me and Pippa have flirted terribly, she knew she was a cracker, and loved to flirt to the point of something sexual happening, and then stop. We had shared a couple of steamy snogs one night a year or so back, and I’d managed a good grope of her ample boobs, but that was it.

The dress code was suits for the men and dresses for the ladies. Now, whilst I own a few suits, I didn’t want to wear one socially with friends, but that was the requisite, so I followed the rules of the night.

We arrived at Pippa’s house, a beautiful 5-bedroom detached home, with a large, well-manicured garden.

Although we were all only in our late 20’s, Pippa had a very successful business. She’d worked hard at school, college & university, and this had paid off for her. She wasn’t a show off, she’d just simply done well for herself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

As we stood on the large doorstep, and pressed the door bell, I said to my wife how I just wanted to go home. Please just give it a try Rob, if you don’t like it after an hour or so I promise we can go home. We’d not been out together for a while, so I knew it meant a lot for my wife to dress up and have fun, so I just said it’s fine, it will all be fine.

Pippa answered the door, and well, from that moment on I was happy to stay.

She, as the ‘compare’ for the night was wearing a man’s suit, but with nothing under the jacket.

Cleverly positioned ‘tit tape’ was all that what stopping her boobs from making their own spectacular appearance.

My wife looked at and said wow, did you get dressed in the dark?

Pippa laughed as she stepped forward and hugged her, planting a kiss on her lips.

Well, I tried on lots of different blouses, and none worked, so I thought sod it.

As my wife walked past Pippa and into the house, it was my turn to be greeted.

Pippa kissed everyone on the lips, be it male or female.

Putting her arms around my neck she leaned in and kissed me on the lips, as she had done with my wife, but as we parted, she snaked her tongue across my lips.

There she goes again, with that flirting, and with me wearing suit trousers, it was evident I’d enjoyed it.

Ohhh hello there, I didn’t know you were bringing someone else with you, she laughed, as using her forefinger, she extended her hand downwards and poked my semi erect cock.

At that point I knew this was going to be a hard night, for many reasons.

I had smelt wine on Pippa’s breath, she had definitely started the party early, on her own.

We walked through into the large kitchen, Right, who want’s what to drink? Rob you’ll be a beer, that’s easy, Louise? Wine?

Lousie opted for a Sparkling Rose, and me, well, the obvious beer!

“Ding Dong” went the doorbell.

Louise, would you grab the door please, while I pour your drink?

Louise walked off, leaving Pippa and I momentarily alone.

You wait till you see my work colleague, she will blow your mind, and possibly your friend down there too if you play your cards right! Ally and I have become very close friends Rob, if you get me! Just try and look her in the eyes first and foremost, but trust me, that will be difficult!

Pippa had never made a point of hiding the fact she was bisexual, everyone knew that, even her parents, that’s how open she was.

Pippa had been in a couple of relationships with guys, and one relationship with a woman. That thought alone had added a hefty amount of wank bank material in my mind, stored away for alone time!

Pippa and Louise had shared a few d*unken snogs over the years, and despite Pippa’s best efforts, it had never been more than that, even though Pippa had made it very clear she’d like to do more with my wife.

Louise had always told me they’d snogged, which always resulted in a horny fuck once in bed, and I’d tried to delicately say I wouldn’t mind if she did more, but I always got the same response….Yeah, just so you can get your hands on her body more like! She of course was correct, who wouldn’t want to.

The rest of the gang arrived in due course. There was about 17 of us, plus Pippa, but her friend still hadn’t arrived.

By *asseur_9Man
37 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Shaping up well

By *orkiepud_69Couple
37 weeks ago

Scarborough

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

The drinks were flowing freely, we’d been there about an hour now, and my petite wife was already a little tipsy, as was Pippa.

“Ding Dong” the bell rang again.

Pippa skipped off out of the kitchen.

The only person not here was her “friend”.

It was a good couple of minutes before Pippa walked back in, with her friend trailing just behind her.

It is very rare that I am left speechless, but this was one of those moments.

Coming in behind Pippa was what I could only describe as a walking wet dream.

Hey everyone, this is Chloe, she is my PA at work.

Scanning the room, it looked like every guy was having the same reaction as me.

Jaws on the floors!!!

Stood behind Pippa was Chloe, standing at about 5’10” in her heels.

Glorious blonde wavy hair, which sat just below her shoulder blades.

She was a wearing a dress not dissimilar to my wifes, but what was filling the dress was a million miles away from Louises dress.

If I had to guess, I’d say she was a size 12, but a very toned size 12, which her height obviously accentuated.

Her dress was navy blue in colour, with a split that went up to the top of her thigh.

Her legs looked naturally tanned, her thighs toned, her calves strong and taut.

Then as you looked higher, you were greeted with a plunging neckline, and what had to be at least an F cup if not bigger, braless pair of absolutely stunning breasts.

As she walked through to greet everyone, her breasts were having their own party in her dress.

They bounced and moved with every movement, large long nipples very evident, getting aroused as they scraped across the thin material every time she moved.

She came towards myself and my wife with Pippa, my wife whispered to me…. Jesus, you don’t get many of them to the pound, eyes up Rob, as she greeted my wife with a hand shake and a kiss on the lips, just like Pippa did.

She then took my hand and kissed me on my cheek, and at the same time whispered, I have heard lots about you from Pippa, we will see if it’s true later!

My wife asked me what she said to me. I had to think quickly on my feet and told her that she said how stunning you looked my love.

Ahhhhh that was nice of her, yes wasn’t it just!

Pippa then ushered us all into the sprawling lounge, and started the evenings proceedings.

Thank you everyone for coming, it’s been way too long since we’ve all been together.

I have put all your names into two bowls, men in one bowl, women in another.

I will call each name out in turn, and that will be your partner for tonight’s Murder Mystery Night.

At this point I was cursing under my breath.

It was bad enough I had to go through with this theme night, let alone having to go through the game with someone else’s partner.

My wifes was the first to be called out, she was partnered with Tom, someone she’d also gone to school with, so she was happy.

A few more got picked out, and then Pippa said Chloe, you will be with……..

At this point I am sure every man in the room was hoping their name would be read out.

I watched as Pippa looked into the bowl, almost like she was looking for someone specific.

…………Rob!

Chloe and Rob, you will be partners for tonight’s game.

I could feel all the guy’s eyes looking at me, and also my wifes.

Chloe came and stood by me, resting her hand on my hip.

Ohhh this is going to be so much fun Rob, I can’t wait to get going.

I walked off to go and get another beer, my wife followed.

I turned to Louise, as I opened the fridge and said, if this wasn’t bad enough, I now have to go through the evening with someone I don’t even know.

Lousie said really Rob, every guy in that room was hoping Chloe would be their partner.

I said yeah, but you know I don’t like this sort of shit, let alone having to do it with a stranger.

Of course, a lot of that was complete bullshit.

Who was I kidding? Spending a night playing some game, with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life, I was like a kid in a sweetshop.

Louise then spoke as I opened my beer. Just try and enjoy it love, I know it’s not ideal, but just make the best of a bad situation, ok?

I shrugged my shoulders, almost sulking, ok ok, lets just get this shit over with.

I’d hated drama at school, I felt sick at the thought of acting out scenes, yet here I was giving an Oscar winning performance to my wife, pretending I didn’t want to spend the evening with this busty braless goddess.

We went back in, and Pippa was walking round giving everyone a note book and a pen.

Ok, we are nearly ready to start. We will now have a ten minute break, so if anyone wants a drink or to have a smoke do so now.

We will reconvene every 30 minutes, for the same reason, drinks and smokes, after all, this is still a party.

My wife hated the fact I smoked, and new that’s exactly where I’d be heading.

I went out through the bi-fold doors and into the garden.

I stepped around the side of the house, and lit up a ciggie.

Pippa appeared, with a cigarette in her hand.

Care to give a lady a light handsome, she said.

I lit her cigarette, trying hard to not stare at her tits, struggling to break free from her jacket.

So, what do you think of Chloe, gorgeous isn’t she?

Ummm yeah, she sure is a looker, and well, that dress doesn’t leave much to the imagination.

Yeah, I know, I can’t believe with the split in her dress that she isn’t wearing any panties either!

I coughed a cloud of smoke out from mouth!

How do you know that?

Well, what do you think took me so long to bring her in, I had to have a little feel and kiss before introduced her to everyone didn’t I?

My cock was rock hard at this statement and Pippa couldn’t help but notice.

Mmmmm there he is again making an appearance, he’s certainly very active tonight.

Well, he will be later that’s for sure!

As I went to speak, she planted her lips on mine, her tongue pushing in against my own, as her hand went to my crotch.

Her fingers feeling for the zip, she pulled it down, and in one swift motion pulled my cock out.

I at this point was panicking, my wife, or anyone could walk around the corner at any point, yet there was Pippa, with my cock in her hand, kissing me.

She had never gone this far before, and then she pushed it up a notch.

Her lips left mine, and she crouched down, and looked at me in the eyes as she opened her mouth and took the end of my cock in her mouth, and sucked hard, as she moved her mouth up and down my shaft.

She did this two, or three times, going deeper each time. She then stood up and said, best you put that away stud, for now at least, it will come out to play again later, and that’s a promise.

She walked away, looking over her shoulder at me, and blew a kiss.

As I tried to regain some composure Louise came out.

Come on Rob, the games about to start.

Thankfully the appearance of my wife had made my cock swiftly soften.

I walked back in, looking for Chloe, who was stood chatting with Pippa. As I got closer Chloe looked at me and smiled.

At that point I knew Pippa had just told her what had happened.

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Pippa gave out the first clue, and everyone wrote it down, and then started walking off in different directions, she said there were multiple clues hidden inside and outside, some were red herrings, to throw us off the scent.

Chloe looked at me and said right come on then stud, lets go catch a murderer.

She started walking up the stairs, as I followed behind, staring at her magnificent behind, as it sashayed from side to side.

We walked into Pippa’s bedroom, which was huge, with a king size bed and large en-suite.

Mmmm Pippa and I will be sharing this bed tonight, but there is definitely room for three in there, wouldn’t you say?

My voice decided it wanted to go back to when I was teenager, nothing but a very unmanly squeak left my mouth, as I agreed and said yes, I guess so.

She started looking through Pippa’s bedside drawer. I was pretty certain Pippa wouldn’t have hidden a clue in there, but I guess this was a game, and it could be anywhere.

What happened next once again blew my mind.

Chloe pulled out a large vibrator, a good 9 inches.

Mmmm I’m not sure this is a clue, but it looks fun anyway, doesn’t it Rob.

I watched, glued to the spot, as she opened her mouth, the veiny silicon vibrator, inch by inch disappearing into Chloe’s mouth, until all that was visible was the bit at the end, to turn it on.

She didn’t gag, or change her facial expression at all, as she slowly removed it, and put it back in the drawer, closing it.

Well, guess we don’t have time for that now do we.

Let’s keep looking for clues stud.

Pippa had called me stud earlier, and now Chloe was doing the same.

I watched as she crouched down to look under the bed, the split in her skirt falling to the top of her thigh, her legs slowly opened, as her head bowed down further.

In front of me, in Pippa’s bedroom, was Chloe, legs open, her smooth pussy, fully on display.

My cock was aching in my suit trousers, pushing at the zip, almost begging to be freed.

Chloes then stood back up. In doing so one of her huge boobs fell out completely from her plunging neck line.

She looked at me, smiled, and then took hold of her boob, and slowly put it away.

My naughty part of my mind was telling me to throw her on the bed and fuck her, but the good side was telling me my wife and Tom, or any of the other guests, could walk in here at any moment.

Chloe walked towards me, sorry about that stud, hope I didn’t cause you too much discomfort.

She looked down at my crotch, my erection very visible, forming a tent in my loose fitting trousers.

She put a finger to her mouth, looked at me, and then her hand, almost in slow motion, moved towards my protruding cock. She ran her long nails over the visible shape of my helmet.

Mmmm Rob, someone’s very pleased to see me. Would you like me to get him out so he can breathe?

Her thumb and forefinger found the pull part of my zip, as she slowly started to pull it down, we heard voices.

In a blind panic I quickly moved towards the bed, down on my knees looking underneath, as Lousie & Tom entered the room.

Louise smiled at me as I looked up at her?

You found anything yet, she asked.

Chloe then spoke, well, we did find something, but we had to hide it quickly so nobody else saw, when we heard footsteps. I will get it out again once you guys leave!

I felt a drop of sweat from my under arm fall, and land on the side of my stomach, which caused me to make a noise.

Louise looked at me, are you ok Rob?

I said ummmmm yes, yes, I am fine, as Chloe said, the clue we have found is under here, I don’t want you to see what it is we have found!

By *rgar27Man
37 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oppy12Man
37 weeks ago

Swindon

By *orkiepud_69Couple
37 weeks ago

Scarborough

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Louise & Tom walked back out of the room, as I went to get up Louise popped her head around the door again.

Hey no cheating you, I said with a slightly nervous laugh, as she smiles and walked off again.

Chloe walked up to me and said that was close stud, you nearly got caught with your pants down!

She laughed as she walked out of the room.

“DRIIIINK TIME EVERYONE” Pippa shouted from downstairs.

God knows I needed a drink, and a cigarette.

I grabbed a beer, and had a quick chat with my wife, before walking outside.

I walked round the corner, where just over half an our ago, my wifes best friend sucked my cock, to find Pippa & Chloe stood there, both smoking.

I knew all of the other lot inside didn’t smoke, as it was always me on my own outside, when I went for a smoke.

Pippa looked at me, and her eyes lit up.

How are you getting on Rob? Not finding it too HARD, are you? Her emphasis on the word hard was definitely done on purpose.

Chloe said, he was definitely finding it very hard upstairs, up until his wife and Tom walked in.

Close call that wasn’t it Rob.

Another minute or so and Louise would’ve caught me sucking on your hard cock, we will have to be much more careful from now on Rob!

Pippa smiled, looked at Chloe, and said so it’s 1 – 0 to me so far then?

Chloe looked back and said well I could make it 1 – 1 right now, if Rob wants.

Pippa then said well, if I help you, it will be 2 – 1 to me then!

I felt like at that moment, I was in some sort of other dimension.

On one hand I have Pippa, who I have lusted after and fancied since the day I met her, having already sucked my cock once today, and on the other, I have Chloe, an absolute goddess, discussing with Pippa about her wanting to suck my cock, and Pippa then saying she could help me?

Anyway, Pippa said, we need to get back to the game.

As she went to walk away, she gave me two pieces of folded paper.

That’s the first and second clues.

I am going to announce that the next clue is somewhere in the front or rear of the garden.

Now, Pippa’s Garden as I described earlier is large. It’s broken up into several different areas, and large as in, probably an acre and a half in size large.

The front garden is big too, with a long drive, and trees sprawled across the perfect green lawn.

This Chloe will give you a chance to make it 1 – 1!

I stood there thinking to myself, did I just hear that right? She is basically telling everyone to look in the gardens, my wifes best friend, so her PA can suck my cock!?

Enjoy Rob, but maybe make sure you let Louise know you’re heading to the bathroom for a wee first, so it doesn’t look odd that you’re not coming outside at the same time as everyone else!

Chloe looked at Pippa and said, don’t worry about that, he will soon be cumming!

I walked back inside with Chloe and Pippa.

I walked over to Louise and said, God, the bloody dam has burst already (Something I always say to my wife when I’ve had a few beers and the start of a wee every 20 minutes ensues)!

Louise said, I am feeling very lightheaded, I think I have d*unk too much too quickly.

I told her to take it steady, and hopefully the fresh air will do her some good, plus there would be food at the next interval.

“RIGHT EVERYONE, GET HUNTING & GOOD LUCK”!!!

Everyone started walking outside, until it was just me, Pippa & Chloe left in the Kitchen.

Pippa walked closer to Chloe, and started kissing her.

My cock was instantly hard, as I watched Pippa put her hand between Chloes legs, her fingers moving up and down, obviously teasing her clit.

Pippa moved away from Chloe and said, Chloe, get sucking, I will stand here so I can see if anyone is heading this way. I have closed the patio doors and locked them, so this is the only way in.

Chloe stood in front of me, looking like a Lion about to eat a Gazelle.

Oh and Chloe, get your tits out, Rob loves big tits, but never gets the chance with Louise’s less ample ones.

Harsh I thought, but true, I loved Pippa’s tits, and wished Louise had bigger ones.

I stood there in disbelief as Chloe pulled both of her huge tits free.

Just in case you wanted to know, as I know all men do, my bra size is a 36G!

Fuck that’s big I thought, as Chloe pulled her dress to the side of her legs, so she could get on her knees, without kneeling on her dress.

She slowly pulled my zip down, and pulled my cock out.

Mmmmm I love precum, Chloe said, as she licked the clear liquid from my slit, watching as it formed a long strand, from my cock to Chloes lips.

In one swift movement my cock was deep in Chloes mouth. Every mans wet dream was sucking my cock, as Pippa looked on.

Pippa spoke again, by the way Rob, you and Louise are staying here tonight, and you will be staying in my bed with Chloe!

I thought about that for a minute, where was Louise going to stay, how was that going to work……Ooooh fuck I said, as Chloe really went to town on my cock.

One of her hands wanked my shaft as she sucked me, the other alternated between slipping between her legs and pulling her nipples.

I looked over at Pippa, who had her hand down the front of her trousers, biting her lip, as she watched her PA and friend devouring her best friend’s cock.

Watching Pippa, coupled with Chloes amazing mouth, brought me quickly to the point of no return.

I told Chloe I was about to cum, and with that she opened her mouth wide and said to Pippa, I hope he cums as much as Louise told you he does, I can’t wait!

With that, and the realisation that my wife told Pippa that I am a very heavy cummer, stream after stream left my slit, 6, 7, 8 and then 9 big spurts flying deep into Chloes mouth.

I heard noises behind, realising that Pippa was also orgasming at the same time.

Chloe was gulping for air, like a fish in an unoxygenated pond, as she swallowed every drop of spunk that I’d released.

I slumped against the island top behind me, as Chloe stood up, licking her lips, tits still out, as she walked over to Pippa, French kissing her, obviously sharing the fruits of her labour.

As I came back to reality, I pulled my zip up.

I couldn’t believe what had just happened.

Chloe walked over to her wine glass, took a big gulp, and looked in the mirror, making sure her lippy still looked good.

Thank God for waterproof lipstick aye Pip!

They both laughed, and then Pippa said, best you both go out now, try and look normal.

As I walked past Pippa she kissed me, the saltiness of what her friend had just shared with her, still on her lips.

Rob, just so you know, Chloe and I are going to fuck you all night tonight, I hope you’re ready for the time of your life. You’ll never forget today, that’s for sure.

What felt like an hour, had in reality only been 5 minutes. Chloe’s cock sucking skills were on a completely different level to anything I’d experienced before.

Nobody was any the wiser, as we pretended to find another clue under a bush.

I watched as one of the other guests walked past and said, for fucks sake, I checked there too.

Chloe looked at him and said, well hunni, sometimes you have to really get stuck in, get your fingers deep in the bush to collect your reward.

He walked off blushing, as Chloe giggled.

By *hrisukbishareCouple
37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving this bi setup

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

We all reconvened for food, I sat with my wife, Tom and Chloe.

Lousie asked, as we were munching away, on a beautiful buffet that Pippa had provided, how I was finding it.

She told Chloe that this sort of thing really wasn’t my cup of tea.

He gets a big hhhhhet uppp, as her words slurred slightly.

Chloe replied, well at first, he seemed to find it really hard, but he seems to have really let go and blown all those negative thoughts away.

I sat there, nearly choking on the vol-au-vent I was eating, at Chloes statement. An obvious double entendre to the fact I’d just pumped a huge load down Chloes throat.

Ahhh well I am glad about that…hic, said Louise.

The alcohol was certainly having an effect on my wife now, as was Chloes hand under the table, running her nails over my now hard again cock!

I looked over at Tom, and he was looking very sheepishly at me.

I thought it odd also that Louises hand was also under the table, and seemed to be moving.

I dismissed it out of my mind, as Pippa came over, leaning in-between my wife and I, to ask Louise if she wanted another drink.

The view I had was amazing, her jacket was gaping open, and some of the “tit tape” had come undone. I could now see Pippa’s hard nipple, and so could Chloe, as she gave my cock an extra hard squeeze.

My wifes hand came from under the table quickly, again I dismissed it as she was probably just itching her leg.

After the food we had one more round to go.

This time it was fairly uneventful, the odd grope from Chloe, but that was all.

I hadn’t seen Louise & Tom for a while, and wondered if they’d managed to find a clue.

I went back downstairs with Chloe, as I was kind of bored of the game now, I just wanted to fuck them both, but still couldn’t quite work out how that would happen.

Pippa walked over to us, a glass of wine in one hand, and her phone in the other.

I think Louise might be rather d*unk Rob.

I asked how so, and she said here, look at this!

She passed me her phone and said press play.

By *ancsUpForFunMan
37 weeks ago

Morecambe

By *knick45Man
37 weeks ago

Bristol

amazing

By *aidbackcpleCouple
37 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow. more please xx

By *unning foxMan
37 weeks ago

walsall

By (user no longer on site)
37 weeks ago

By *r not quite virginMan
37 weeks ago

rochdale

By *orthampton jamesMan
37 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ynamo301Man
37 weeks ago

North West

brilliant

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

I didn’t realise Pippa had CCTV, and hadn’t seen any cameras to state otherwise.

As I pressed play, I saw Tom & Louise, half way up the garden, by a large shed.

I looked at Pippa and shrugged my shoulders, so, what are you showing me? They’re looking for clues, right?

Keep watching Rob, said Pippa.

I watched as Tom moved closer to my wife, Tom was leaning against her, my wifes bare back up against the shed.

Watching in disbelief, as they started to kiss hard.

His hand was groping her braless boob over her dress, my wifes hand, very evidently groping Toms cock over his trousers.

Oooh Rob, look at your pretty little wife being a slut with Tommy boy, said Chloe.

Have to say Rob, said Pippa, I never knew she had that in her!

I think she will have something else in her soon, said Chloe, as my wife crouched down, unzipping Toms trousers.

I watched, in 4k clear vision, as my wife took Toms hard cock in her mouth.

She was sucking him and deep and fast, her head almost a blur.

I was stood open mouthed, as my prim and proper wife, of whom sex was always very much vanilla, yet very satisfying, was sucking Tom’s cock like he’d got a golf ball stuck in there, and she was trying to help him get it out.

What I hadn’t noticed at this point, was my cock was rock hard.

As I watched my wife sucking Tom, Pippa slowly pulled my zip down and started wanking my cock slowly.

Pippa whispered seductively in my ear, I love how much it’s turning you on, watching your cute little wife (to be fair, at 5’0” she was little) sucking Toms impressive cock.

Chloe said, I wish I’d have caught them, I’d have shared the sucking duties with her.

Pippa laughed, there’s more to come yet, lots more.

I watched as Tom motioned for my wife to stand up, watching as his hard cock sprung free from my wifes mouth.

They exchanged some words, and then I think my jaw hit the floor, for the second time in a day.

I watched as my wife lifted her dress up, and Tom pulled the tiny G-string I’d watched her put on earlier, and slide it down her slender legs, over each heel, and then put it in his jacket pocket.

My wife held her dress where it was, as Tom stood behind her, and pushed his bare cock inside my wife.

At this time, my wife had only ever had my cock, to the best of my knowledge at least, and had been a virgin when we met, which made this even more of a shock to me.

Pippa then took the phone out of my hand and lead me by my cock to the downstairs cloakroom, looking back at Chloe, cough twice if anyone comes in, please darlin, as she closed and locked the door behind us.

Keep watching Rob, and let me sort this out for you, as her lips wrapped around my cock for the second time that day.

As Pippa sucked me slow and deep, I watched as Tom pulled the top of the dress over my wifes head, giving him full access to her pert tits. The clarity of the footage afforded me the clear view of his cock disappearing inside my wifes cunt.

He was mauling her tits with one hand, the other pulling her hair.

My thoughts were she’d be pissed off after spending so much time doing her hair, but I feel she had other thoughts on her mind, as he picked up the pace and was pummelling her cunt from behind.

I watched as Tom slowed down, pulling his cock from inside Louise’s lovely tight cunt.

He was whispering in her ear, and at this point I asked Pippa if I could zoom in.

There is a north, south, east, west dial with a circle in the middle, press the circle and it will zoom in, use the arrows to move up, down, left and right, and then continued to suck me cock.

I zoomed in as Tom was talking to her, and I watched my wife nod her head.

Moving the arrow across, I watched in disbelief once again, as Tom lined his cock up against my wifes arse. This had always been unchartered territory for me. I’d only once had half a finger in her arse, before she told me to pull it out.

Tom slowly pushed forwards, with me watching my wifes face grimace, as inch by inch his cock disappeared inside her, once again.

Tom didn’t last long once inside her arse, I watched as he threw his head back, his mouth open, as Tom pumped his load deep inside my wifes arse, and at the same time, with no warning for Pippa, I exploded, and shot my second huge load of the day, probably bigger than what Chloe had swallowed, after what I’d just watched!

By *ton_maleMan
37 weeks ago

Shoreham

love it

By *orkiepud_69Couple
37 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *knick45Man
37 weeks ago

Bristol

By *ylon_cMan
37 weeks ago

Dunfermline

This is so good, so filthy. I love it.

By *oppy12Man
37 weeks ago

Swindon

By *oppy12Man
37 weeks ago

Swindon

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

After the come down of yet another amazing blowjob, and orgasm, from the woman I’d lusted after and wanted for years, the reality hit home.

My wife had been fucked by Tom, in her cunt and in her arse, having shot his load deep in her arse, and I watched it all, and was turned on by it.

I also thought that I couldn’t exactly say anything to her, having had my cock sucked 3 times already, twice to completion.

A double cough from Chloe snapped myself and Pippa back to reality, quickly exiting the downstairs cloakroom, as people started to gather again inside.

Louise and Tom came back in, and she came over to me and kissed me, giving me a very strong hug.

I asked her if she was ok, she said yes, just a bit tipsy, as my hand roamed over the small of her back, down to where her G-string would’ve sat, had she still had it on, which she didn’t.

Tom came over to me, and asked if I fancied another beer, of which I gratefully accepted, with the knowledge he’d fucked my wife anally as well as vaginally.

I also realised, that the footage I watched wasn’t live, she was fucking Tom, while Chloe sucked my cock in the kitchen.

Both of us committed adultery, at the same time, which for some reason I found very arousing.

I’d also, having thought about it, been offered a beer by Tom a couple of times now, as well as getting Louise a drink more than once. Had he been hoping to get me d*unk, so I wouldn’t notice my wife slip off to be fucked in Pippa’s Garden, as well as getting my wife d*unk!

I’d noticed too, that Tom wasn’t drinking alcohol, only lemonade.

Tom, as I said, was a good friend of my wife, from school, primary and secondary. There had never been any inkling of them liking each other, neither at school, or now. Also, Tom was married, but Claire, his very normal, comfortable wife, couldn’t come, due to work commitments, as she was in London from Friday until Saturday afternoon, at a conference.

With the Murder Mystery game now over, and I didn’t know, or really give a fuck who won, Pippa ushered us all into her Bar Room.

The Bar Room was like a mini discotheque, it had a surround system, with small, yet powerful speakers on all four walls, a large mirror ball on the ceiling and lights flashing all over the place. A large bar was well stocked with spirits, wines and Lager, in bottles or cans. As we walked in Pippa spoke via a microphone, thanking everyone for coming, and it was now time to get d*unk and dance the rest of the night away.

“We Are Family” boomed out of the speakers, a very apt song, as in a way, we all were. We’d all known each other for years and had many a great evening at Pippa’s house, although this one would go down in history, for me at least (and for my wife) as one of the best ever.

Everyone got up to dance, Chloe was dancing with Pippa, Chloes huge tits were bouncing away, of their own accord, as if they were listening to their own song. Louise was dancing with Tom and another couple, through the dimly lit lighting I could see Tom’s hand wander onto her arse a couple of times, but by now I didn’t care. My main focus for the rest of the night was to be between the two sexiest women I now knew, being their toy to use as they wished.

I decided I needed a break outside, it was hot in the Bar Room, and I wanted a cigarette, and a bit of time to process what had gone on today so far.

I sat on the small wall of where I’d stood earlier today, where Pippa had teasingly sucked my cock for about 20 seconds.

I’d had 3 blowjobs, I had shot my seed into two of the hottest womens mouths I’d ever known in my life, watched a ‘friend’ fuck my wife in all 3 of her holes, and was on a promise to have a threesome, with Pippa & Chloe.

As I pondered all of this, Pippa appeared.

She had changed into a two-piece matching outfit. Crop top of a sort, showing her tanned, toned stomach, and a short matching dress.

It was clearly evident that she was also braless, and no doubt knickerless.

Ok Rob, one thing I want to get out of the way, before the rest of tonight proceeds is this.

With that she lifted her top up, showing me her perfect, round, natural and large breasts.

34E for your information stud, she said and laughed.

They were phenomenal, and God I wanted to sink my cock into her no doubt tight cunt right there and then.

So tonight, you will share my bed with me and Chloe, we will make every fantasy you’ve ever had come true. You can watch us play with each other, fingers, toys, your cock, whatever you want.

I had to ask the question.

Pippa? Knowing that I have fancied you forever, the fact you’ve never let it go further than a snog and over clothes grope, what is different today?

Today is different because……………….

There was a long silence, as she pulled out and lit a cigarette.

………..because I have fancied you forever.

Louise has cheated on you many times, and although today, you have done the same, I don’t think any man could have turned down what’s been on offer today.

I have flirted with you because I wanted you, but I think you were hesitant to go further before.

You might thing I stopped you, but you actually stopped yourself, which I found admirable, and made me want you even more.

The suit jacket with no bra, I did that for you, Chloe, I did that for you too.

Louise came and told me she was going to fuck Tom, that’s why I filmed it with the CCTV.

She has been fucking Tom for years, as well as a few more you don’t know about.

By *ick friendly and niceMan
37 weeks ago

cannock

More amazing story

By *orkiepud_69Couple
37 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *eed AttentionMan
37 weeks ago

Oxford

What a lovely story. Obviously happens in a part of Oxfordshire I don’t know of yet!

By *igerman23Man
37 weeks ago

hayes

Oh my.love it

By *ynamo301Man
37 weeks ago

North West

By *ogi bear321Man
37 weeks ago

somewhere in Hampshire

Brilliant and I hope there is more

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

I was shocked at this double revelation. My wife had been cheating on me for years, and the woman I’d wanted for years had also wanted me, I just hadn’t seen the signs, or maybe felt too guilty to follow up on them.

So, this is how tonight is going to go down, Pippa explained.

Louise is going to say she isn’t feeling well. Tom is going to offer to take her home.

He is going to spend the night in your bed, fucking your wife.

You’re going to spend the night in my bed, with Chloe, fucking us.

Not sure if you’ve noticed, but considering the amount of beer you’ve d*unk, you’re rather sober.

I have been giving you non alcoholic beers, for the last couple of hours.

Now you might thing that’s very deceitful and wrong, but I wanted you sober enough to enjoy everything me and Chloe are going to give to you tonight.

There is nothing that is out of bounds tonight, and I do mean nothing Rob.

Louise said as long as there is beer on offer, you’d want to stay.

I know Louise frowns upon you when you have a good drink, which I think is wrong, live life, have some fun.

So, when she tells you she isn’t feeling well, and wants to go home, Tom will be there too.

You will insist that you get a taxi and go home, and it’s all fine.

Tom will then say I have no issue taking Louise home, as he’s going past your place to go home, and also because he wants to fuck her arse again, and oh, by the way, that wasn’t the first time he’s fucked her arse.

Louise will insist you stay, as you’re having such a good time.

You need to make out you’re a bit d*unk, and say well ok, only if you’re sure.

Once Louise has gone, the rest of the guys will soon disperse and go home.

Then, you will have a naked me, and a naked Chloe to do what ever you want to do.

You can fuck both of our arses Rob, you can do what ever you want. Do you want to dominate us and spank us, do it, what ever you want we will do!!!!

With that, Pippa gave me a beautiful, loving kiss.

I love you Rob, and I want you to be mine, my boyfriend, fiancé, and then husband, and all what I am offering you tonight, will always be on offer to you.

As Pippa walked off, she lifted her very short dress/skirt, to show me she had no underwear on.

Turning around, I looked at her completely bald cunt, this is all yours tonight Rob!

By *knick45Man
37 weeks ago

Bristol

By *eed AttentionMan
37 weeks ago

Oxford

What an ideal lady.

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

After that conversation I needed another cigarette.

Pippa was going along with Louise’s plan, because she wanted me.

She had always wanted me………what the fuck!

My normal life, my missionary, yet fulfilling sex life had been a scam.

My wife had cheated on me from day dot, and I was none the wiser.

Pippa had covered for her, but felt she no longer could, because she wanted me.

The sexiest woman I’d ever met, wanted me, as her boyfriend, her fiancé, her husband.

To think, at the start of the day, I was worried about some Murder Mystery bullshit!!!

I went back in to the bar, had some sexy dances with my wife, probably much to Toms disgust, and then headed off for another weak beer.

I went into the kitchen, opposed to the bar, for some unknown reason, to be met by Chloe, pouring herself another glass of wine.

Hey stud, so, it would appear you’re fucking me and Pippa all night is that right.

Ummm yeah, it would appear so Chloe.

Good, let’s start now.

With that she lifted her dress, bent over the island, and presented her bald cunt to me.

Just a quickie, I just need to feel your cock inside me.

Without a care in the world, I walked up behind Chloe, pulled my cock out, and pushed it deep inside her cunt.

Ohhh fuck yeah stud, go on, fuck my cunt, take your frustrations of todays events out on me, fill me with your spunk stud.

I was now fucking Chloe with quite some gusto, to then hear, ummmm what are you two doing?

Thankfully, it was Pippa, and not Louise, not that she’d had probably cared.

I just wanted his cock inside me hunni, I’ve not cum today yet.

Pippa walked over, kissed Chloe hard, with my cock inside her, and said wait till later.

Louise told me Rob is a multiple repeater, so we can both enjoy that hard cock later.

Right now, we need to keep to the plan.

Ok said Chloe.

One question, or request, can I give Louise a big kiss? I want to snog her, knowing I am going to fuck her husband all night long.

Pippa looked at me, that’s your call not mine.

I said yes but I doubt she will do that, as she hasn’t done more than a quick snog with Pippa in the past, but do it by the shed, I want to watch you kissing my wife on the CCTV!!!

Pippa looked at me, almost shocked. Oh, she told you we’ve only had d*unken kisses before, well I can tell you now, she has licked my pussy, and I have licked hers, there isn’t much two women can do together that we haven’t done in the past.

But hey, don’t worry about that, you can see me with another woman as often as you want to Rob, and I am happy to watch you fuck them, be it Chloe or someone else.

I reluctantly pulled out of Chloe’s tight cunt, all three of us walking back into the Bar Room.

I watched, with bated breath, as Chloe walked over to Louise. They chatted for a brief moment, and then I watched Chloe walk out, followed by Louise a moment later.

Pippa came up to me and gave me her phone, with the CCTV app up and running.

Enjoy Rob, but don’t cum, save that for us please.

I went upstairs to the bathroom.

I looked at the screen, watching Chloe walk towards to the shed, where I’d previously watched my wife being fucked in the arse by Tom.

Louise appeared moments later.

I watched as they had small talk, chatting away, Chloe towering over my short wife.

Chloe then pushed her back against the shed, and started kissing her.

Louise full on kissed her back. I was shocked but so turned on, watching my wife make out with another woman.

Chloe was groping her breasts, and Louise was groping Chloes huge breasts.

Hmmmm a bit more than a kiss I thought, as Chloe crouched down, lifted Louises dress, and started licking her cunt.

My cock was rock hard watching this sordid liaison take place, more so when Chloe turned her around and started rimming her arse, fully in the knowledge that Toms spunk had shot up there earlier.

Louise orgasmed quickly.

I then watched as she crouched down, Chloe lifting her left leg onto Louises shoulder, and watched as my wife devoured Chloes cunt. Chloe followed suit, orgasming swiftly. They both then sorted their dresses out, before having another long snog.

I came back downstairs, to find Pippa in the kitchen.

I handed her back her phone, and told her how amazing that was to watch.

Pippa then said if you want, I can get Louise back here one day, and film her licking my cunt if you like.

What ever you want Rob I will do.

Chloe and Louise walked back into the kitchen, Louise surprised to see me stood there.

Rob, I am not feeling great, as she walked off to the Bar Room.

Here we go I thought, as I followed behind her, watching her make a bee line for Tom, stood at the bar.

Blah Blah Blah I don’t feel well, blah blah blah I don’t mind if you stay, I will drop her off Rob blah blah blah.

I can get a taxi, no stay and enjoy yourself.

Within 10 minutes they had gone.

My wife going home to fuck Tom in our marital bed.

Pippa came up to me after they left.

She whispered in my ear, Fuck Rob, I am so fucking horny for tonight. I can’t wait to feel you cum deep inside me, as I lick Chloes cunt.

All of a sudden, I didn’t really care where my wife was, I was about to have the time of my life………..with my future wife, and her PA!!!!

By *orkiepud_69Couple
37 weeks ago

Scarborough

37 weeks ago

Fuck amazing story had a amazing wank can't wait for more x

37 weeks ago

This story is breathtakingly good

By *knick45Man
37 weeks ago

Bristol

By *oppy12Man
37 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant story !!

By *abrina59TV/TS
37 weeks ago

submissive land

Loving this story

By *hrisukbishareCouple
37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I'm loving that this is a story of open free adults loving each other...albeit husband is catching up quickly. Xx

37 weeks ago

Brilliant. Loving this

By *ig daddy 1969Man
37 weeks ago

manchester

By *ingleStud456Man
37 weeks ago

blackpool

Brilliant story OP. Brilliantly well written and such a good plot to it. Looking forward to hearing the rest.

By *ardifffabMan
37 weeks ago

cardiff

Amazing story so far looking forward to more!

By *rgasm4u69Man
37 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story can't wait to hear more

By *asseur_9Man
37 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Great story

By *aul4592000Man
37 weeks ago

stroud

Love this story so far. Part of me wants Rob to go home and watch what happens with Louise before he heads back to pippa and chloe!

By *race_cpl6665Couple
37 weeks ago

Solihull

Great story

By *eondubzMan
37 weeks ago

Weston super mare

Loving this!

By *enninemarkMan
37 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *lueeyedvikingMan
37 weeks ago

Near

Excellent story

By *rgar27Man
37 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *mthbigcockMan
37 weeks ago

Poole

Very horny

By *avieestbelleMan
37 weeks ago

Southport

Need to read more

By *rikey25Man
37 weeks ago

mids

Wowza

By *oth0712Man
37 weeks ago

cambridge

By *kpiercedCouple
37 weeks ago

walsall

By *hilledguy2020Man
37 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *agnar1980Man
37 weeks ago

Poole

By *allye77Man
37 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Such a fantastic story so far.

Very, very well written too! Please don't leave it too long for further installments!

By *landalCouple
37 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *ere4u50Man
37 weeks ago

Latrobe Valley

[Removed by poster at 19/10/23 06:53:05]

By *ere4u50Man
37 weeks ago

Latrobe Valley

Fantastic story…..thank you

By *oreplayer4uMan
37 weeks ago

mundford area

Well that was one story I didn’t want to end

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

"Well that was one story I didn’t want to end "

It hasn't ended yet.

By *rgar27Man
37 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"Well that was one story I didn’t want to end

It hasn't ended yet."

glad to hear that

37 weeks ago

"Well that was one story I didn’t want to end

It hasn't ended yet."

Fantastic.

37 weeks ago

Amazingly horny.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
37 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ex-BombsCouple
37 weeks ago

Flitwick

By *armantazMan
37 weeks ago

Carlow

Great story. Can’t wait for the next instalment.

By *eandher4and9Couple
37 weeks ago

leeds

By *ussD1Man
37 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ton_maleMan
37 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is amazing

By *eed AttentionMan
37 weeks ago

Oxford

We await more.

By *J GeminiTV/TS
37 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *en4funoxonMan
37 weeks ago

Banbury

So hard and horny reading this and only got through Rob's first cum!!!

37 weeks ago

By *ADSPARKY200Man
37 weeks ago

Watford

Ohh do please continue

By *portbilly1976Man
37 weeks ago

manchester

Great story and some of the wording had me giggling out loud…more please!

By *ocalishfunguyMan
37 weeks ago

penrith

The best yet.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
37 weeks ago

manchester

By *ussyeater692Man
37 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow!!! What an absolutely amazing story, I hope there's more to come

By *_new_memberMan
37 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *D123Man
37 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Brilliant Story!

By *ella chowMan
37 weeks ago

Bradford

We definitely need more on your best night and how things have been after

By *heCrowMan
37 weeks ago

Durham

By *hilledguy2020Man
37 weeks ago

Gateshead

Next instalment please!

By *rdiscreet327Man
37 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is incredible. Great writing op. So creative. Can’t wait to hear more.

37 weeks ago

Love the twist with her cheating on him and him watching. Very hot x

By *unning foxMan
37 weeks ago

walsall

By *ssexMasterMan
37 weeks ago

Essex

Best story I’ve read. Hope it continues.

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

I'll be adding lots more tomorrow.

For those that know, writing a story from memory (yes, this is a 100% true story), takes time.

The first chapters you've read took me 6 hours non stop.

Lots more revelations and twists coming tomorrow.

A big thank you to all the wonderful, and positive comments.

If anyone would like to see Pippa, pm me

You'll see why I'd always fancied her.

By *rgasm4u69Man
37 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant writing can't wait for more

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Pippa pictures, with her consent, I will send tomorrow.

Again, thank you for the wonderful comments.

By *avieestbelleMan
37 weeks ago

Southport

Looking forward to tomorrow

By *bthreeCouple
37 weeks ago

Yeovil

Book marked for the wife to read

37 weeks ago

Look forward to more tomorrow. Definitely pass some time in work.

Would love to see a pic of pippa.

By *ightAssSissyMan
37 weeks ago

Gosport

Great read and whatever you three get up to im sure you will be well fucked

I'd so love see any pics please

By *ussyeater692Man
37 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome news, thanks for continuing this amazing story

By *rgasm4u69Man
37 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait to hear more and hopefully papa's pic

By *otdeadyet63Couple
37 weeks ago

Dewsbury

Would love to see Pipa??

By *ogloverMan
37 weeks ago

Worstead

Like everyone else I would love to see pics of pipa. Great story and as its true your a lucky bastard

37 weeks ago

Roll on tomorrow

By *ussD1Man
37 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ouldlove2tryMan
37 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

By *imfootversMan
37 weeks ago

aylesbury

Great story love it

37 weeks ago

Amazing love it

By *ameulMan
37 weeks ago

Nr Norwich

Mmm, can't wait for the rest

By *rdiscreet327Man
37 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Can’t wait to hear the next instalment.

By *ri4cplMan
37 weeks ago

swindon

Loving this so far, great story

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

Just having a cuppa before i grab the laptop.

Will put a couple of pictures on my profile of pippa.

Was going tonsend directly, but 232 messages in my inbox and counting means I'll get no writing done.

You'll know who she is, the super slim big boobed one.

37 weeks ago

Oxfordshire

I will also start a new thread, as this one will soon close, with comments coming in.

Murder Mystery Night 2

37 weeks ago

"I will also start a new thread, as this one will soon close, with comments coming in.

Murder Mystery Night 2"

Looking forward to it

By *untooMan
37 weeks ago

manchester

What an amazing story!

By *lderWiserNowMan
37 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific story