Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Just something about South Asian women

By *ensualplay69 OP   Man
50 weeks ago

slough

I've only ever experienced one South Asian woman but I find them sooo attractive. I already explained how my first South Asian woman was my prison guard when I was inside (changed man). The other day I was celebrating my birthday with a few friends in Clapham Junction.this place plays alot of afro beats and bashment so to my amazement I noticed a South Asian girl on the dance floor but sadly she had a guy with her a black guy. I could notice that she really wanted to dance but the guy that she was with was very stiff lol I got close to her and whispered in her ear that she was with the wrong black guy and she smiled (so beautiful) I walked away then later she got close and managed to tell me that the guy she's with she just met and this is their first date, obviously I was super happy because she was basically flirting back but the guy came over and took her to dance, so I had to just watch like a good boy lol something inside me (probably alcohol) wouldn't just leave it and because he had his back to me I could basically sign language to her that she was sexy and I need her and to my surprise she hugged him and put her phone over his shoulder and was showing me her number on her screen. I quickly grabbed my phone to take her number but I was too slow lol the guy spotted what was going on and got pissed and they left. Sad I know lol so close. my friends said I should've took a pic instead of trying to type it in my phone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread