Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

CD's lingerie drawer

Jump to newest

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS
37 weeks ago

lisburn

Year's ago when I was starting my apprenticeship in woodwork . I was sent out to fix a door which would not close properly.

When I arrived,I was let into the semi detached house by a guy in his 40s who called himself Jim.

He said he had to pop out to the shop before they closed so he quickly showed me upstairs to bedroom door which was not closing.

I said I would have a look at it and give him a price when he got back.

So off he went to the shop, and I collected my tools from my van.

So when starting to work on the door I noticed the top drawer off dressing table was slightly open and by moving alittle closer I could see a few pairs off panties,pink and other colours colours .

From a young age lingerie had always got my cock throbbing. The feel off it on my bare skin always got me dripping precum.

I couldn't stop myself from opening the drawer more and putting my hand inside to lift a little white see thu pair off nylon full back panties out.

I was now getting very hard in my work trousers and wanted to try the sexy item on.I stopped myself as I didn't know how long Jim would be.

Instead I opened the drawers before the panties draw and was thrilled to see even more sexy lingerie and stockings etc.

The bottom draw was heavy to open out with a pull it opened with a moan.

It was full off sex toys! Dildos and vibrators.

Just then I heard a car outside and guessed it was Jim returning.

I tried to close the toy drawer but it wouldn't close completely! Dam!

I tried again but no movement.I pulled the top drawers out to see what was stopping the bottom drawer closing.

Then the panties draw wouldn't close al the way.DAM.

I quickly collected my tools leaving the draws not as I had found it.

I headed down stairs and meet Jim coming in the front door.

Jim asked about the bedroom door and I said it would have to come off and be planed.

He said could I call over the following evening and do the job.

I said that should be alright but it could get noisy with the power tools etc.

Jim then informed me he lived alone!!! And the naughbours where away on holiday.

I said good bye and as I walked back to my van Jim closed the front door and headed up the stairs.

I put my tools in the back off the van and walked around to the drivers door and got in.

From there I could see Jim turn on his bedroom light and enter his bedroom.

He through a bag on his bed and started to pull off his clothes, first his coat then his shirt, then I saw bra straps! from the back!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my eyes. My cock was now starting to bust out off my work trousers.Jim reached into the bag on the bed and pulled out a pink bra and panties combo. I started to hold it up to his smooth chest in front of the mirror.

Then he was at the side off the bed where the drawers where.

He looked and looked then turned to look out the window.

I quickly turned on my van engine and reversed out off the drive way knowing Jim had seen me and the broken draws.

Should I go on with the story? How would you like it to go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
37 weeks ago

Yes please continue

By (user no longer on site)
37 weeks ago

You seem to be in 2 threads at once! May split your audience, but do carry on - you choose how it goes.

Post new Message to Thread