Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dan’s wife

By *andTV OP   TV/TS
37 weeks ago

Cambridge

Dan takes you out for a drink one night in the centre of Stoke. You put a black pleated skirt on (just over the knee), a red satin blouse, sexy red bra (satin and lace) with matching panties. You’ve got black hold ups and a pair of black heels on. You go into a hotel bar, take as seat whilst Dan goes to the bar. Your skirt isn’t short but rides up your legs. He’s talking to a guy. When Dan comes back with your drinks the guy comes with him. He introduces the guy to you. It’s me.

Dan sits next to you and I sit the other side. We chat generally and eventually I start telling you how sexy you look despite your husband sitting there. I also say I’ve seen your photos and profile in Fabswingers and that I love the one with the speculum inside your pussy. You look so sexy tonight showing off those sexy legs. You blush but like it. I apologise for not being a black man but your photos want me to lick your vagina and suck on your pee hole. You get turned on by this and I can see that Dan has a stiff cock through his trousers.

We talk and flirt more and I tell you there’s a couple opposite. They are at least in their late 60’s. She’s got her back to you but her husband is watching us and seems to fancy you. I say I’m envious of him as he can probably see your stocking tops from where he is sat. You tell me not to be jealous and hitch your skirt up to show me your stocking tops. It’s such a sexy view. He’s nearly falling out of his chair. I suggest you hitch your skirt up a little more and flash him your knickers at him. You do and spread your legs. He obviously stutters and stares. His wife notices and turns around. She just sees us sat there chatting. You covered yourself up before she could see what he was gorping at. When she turns back you show him your knickers again.

I whisper to you. You go off to the ladies and come back. You hand me your panties. Then you spread your legs again. He watches you admiring your vagina. You run a finger between your lips then look him in the eye as you suck your finger clean. You just sit there, only he can see up your skirt. You clothes your legs and he checks to see if Dan and me have clocked him. I just smile at him, as I bring your panties up to my face. I look him in the eye as I open my hands and smell your panties. Then I lick them before hiding them away.

He’s gone red and is getting grieve from his wife. He excuses himself and goes to the gents. I follow him. He’s at the urinals trying to pee but he’s got a boner. I stand next to him and look down. This makes him lose his erection a little. I ask if he enjoyed the show. He said you’re fucking sexy and wishes his wife flashed him like that. He said they are staying in the hotel. I hand him your panties and he wants to keep them. I say he can’t.

I come back to the table shortly after him. We’ve been gone nearly 10’muntues. He’s already assumed his position and hoping to see more of you. I lean into you and tell you what he said about you and that you’d given him an erection. Then I return your panties to you. They are soaked. I ask you to put them inside your pussy. “In the ladies?” You ask. “No, here” I reply. You smell them. He watches closely. They are soaked. You open your legs and rub them along your lips. He watches. Dan holds your other hand as you do it. He’s still hard and so am I. You gently push part of the panties inside you, then a bit more, your seat is getting wet along with the back of your skirt. More and more of them you push inside you, until there’s just a little sticking out. I pass you my phone. Take a picture, you do of the red lace and satin just poking out of your pussy - only half an inch. You hand the phone back to me. You rub your clit and close your eyes, as Dan and I will tell you if someone else is nearby and may see you. Next you hear a beep beep. You look at the old guy, he looks at his phone and shock appears on his face. I tell you he’s looking at the photos I’ve just sent him. You moan. Then I lean in and tell you and Dan I let him wank off into your panties and piss on them. Your sat here in a bar with a stranger (me) next to your husband, with a guy and his wife, the guy who you’ve never met, spoken to or even know his name, and you’ve got his sperm and urine up inside your vagina in a public bar as you finger your clit. You cum instantly.

I lean in again, and tell you both, I’ve got us a suite, come up now……

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread