Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

It

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
51 weeks ago

‘Be there. 9pm’ I press send.

A minute later, the reply comes through ‘Ok’.

‘Too long replying’

‘I’m so sorry’

‘What shall I wear?’

‘Be there at 9.’

‘What will you do to me?’

I don’t bother to answer. I climb into my cab and set off for the last part of my journey which will take about four hours. I put some music on and settle back for the run. It’s a typical, late autumn day. It’s drizzling, and slightly chilly. The overcast skies hint at that darkness won’t be long.

The phone rings and I press the steering wheel button to answer.

‘Hello mate…yep. All set. Doesn’t know a thing….. you ok…..good….got everything? Brilliant. Catch you later’

The miles pass and the sky grows ever darker. I start to shift in my seat. It’s been a long drive and I’m getting old. My phone pings and I look at the message displays on the dashboard screen.

‘It’s raining’ I ignore the message. It will be there.

I pull into the services and follow the road round for the HGV parking. It’s Sunday night and the services are relatively empty. I swing the rear round and reverse into a large space, turning off the reversing beepers so as not to disturb my peers. It’s 9pm. I spend a few moments doing my paperwork, tacho and working out timings for the morning. I set my alarm. Ten minutes have passed. It will be doing its head in, wondering where I am. I know where it is. It will do as its told.

I get out, walk into the services. I pay for my nights parking and cross the bridge to the other side. I drop into the shop and pick up a key for the showers. I stow my shower kit into a locker in the communal showers and head out of the services. I walk across the car park, passing the police car and the couple sat bickering whilst eating their Burger King. I’d row with him too if he thought a Burger King was an acceptable way to treat a lady.

I cross a bit of scrubby grass and onto a footpath that runs by some woods. I turn left along the path, looking for the path that enters into the woods by the lamp post. I look left and right before entering. The darkness makes every sound more distinct and I’m aware that I sound like a herd of elephants. My eyes slowly adjust but not before I get a face full of damp branch. My bare legs are soaked and I can feel the damp seeping into my shoes.

About 30 yards in I see It. A pale, slim, androgynous body with hands tied behind, around a rough trunk. It is blindfolded and I can hear It’s breathing. A mixture of fear, uncertainty, cold and excitement. A twig cracks under my feet and It starts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
51 weeks ago

I stand about six feet from It. It knows I’m there but doesn’t speak. It knows better. I move forward a little and I something rubs my leg. The damp and cold makes the acidic prickle of the nettle more intense. I pull my sleeve down a little and use it to grasp the nettle, and with a sharp tug, have it by the stem.

It jolts as the first sting courses through It’s nipple. ‘Fuck!’ It exclaims. I whip the nettle across It’s thigh. ‘I don’t like swearing’ I say.

‘Sorry, Master’.

‘Drop the Master rubbish. It’s so corny. That’s for people who read 50 Shades. You don’t read that do you?’

‘No Mas…’ and It tails off.

My hand runs across It’s stomach and It pushes their head forward, puckering for a kiss. I run the nettle between their legs. It sobs.

We both hear the noise at the same time. Someone coming down the track, stumbling in the dark. It tenses. I look to the figure. A heavy set man, looking somewhat bedraggled. I look at him and nod, putting my finger to my lips.

I reach behind It, undo the knot and push them to a sitting position on the floor. The big man fumbles with his trousers and pulls out a semi hard cock. I motion for him to come forward and he presents it to It. It takes hold of the cock and places it in their mouth. The man sighs and leans his head back. He’s hardened rapidly and is thrusting into It’s mouth. He doesn't last long and with a final grunt and push, unloads into the mouth. It coughs slightly and swallows. The man zippos up and stumbles away.

‘Good’ I say, as I pull It up to their feet. It nervously smiles. I tie It back to the tree , facing the trunk this time. I walk I press against It and they can feel my bulge against their arse. I pull back on their hips and grind myself into It’s bare crack. I run my hand up It’s stomach whilst biting on their ear. It pushes that gorgeous bum to me and pleads with me to enter it. I wrap my hand in Its hair and pull “Do you want me?’

‘Yes’ It whimpers.

I laugh and pull away, It whimpers again.

By *oot SuitCouple
51 weeks ago

Canterbury

Post new Message to Thread