Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Real Sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
50 weeks ago

An evening in

It is early evening and we were in our dressing gowns watching TV. There was nothing really worth watching so she got up to make a cup of tea. I suggested a video and she said “I’m easy, OK”. I took one from my holdall and put it on and sat down to watch.

She returned with the tea and was greeted by the sight of me, dressing gown open, legs wide apart, gently playing with my cock! Then she saw what I had put on, not the sort of film she expected to see at all but one which is foreign and decidedly blue! I asked if this was more interesting and she says that at least I thought it was. She put down the tea mugs and sat down beside me. She had to admit that the sight of people getting down to it on the video was getting her juices flowing and her pussy tingling.

She undid her gown, put her hands down between her open legs and with one hand spread her cunt lips whilst the other played with her clit. My cock was still soft but as I looked down to see what she was doing it twitched and it started to get harder. After a while she got off the sofa, took off her gown and knelt down between my open legs. As she continued to gently rub her clit I continue rubbing my cock. She spread her cunt lips as wide as she could and slipped a finger into her hole. She was dripping cunt juice and her finger was going in and out with ease.

My own hand had stopped and I concentrated on watching the show she was giving. She slipped two fingers in and scooped up some cunt juice and offered it to me. Eagerly I sucked her fingers clean then pushed them back for more. My cock was rampant and it was seeping pre cum. I saw her looking and I gently squeezed my knob and scooped it off for her to suck off my finger. We were both glancing at the screen now and then to see how things were going.

“Back in a minute” she said and went off to the bedroom. When she returned she let the robe slip from her shoulders to reveal silky knickers, suspenders and stockings. She certainly knew how to turn me on and my cock was standing firmly to attention. She stood in front of me, put her hand drown her knickers and resumed massage on her clit. I was lying back on the sofa, legs out in front of me, and she moved forward to stand over my outstretched legs. She moved closer, up to my face and allowed her crotch to touch my mouth. I licked her sopping crotch and I felt her wetness, hot through the fabric and her breathing became noticeably deeper. I sucked her cunt juice through the silk, while caressing her stocking-clad thighs with my hands. On occasion my hands slid under her knickers to squeeze and fondle her ass cheeks. I slid the crotch to one side and she gasped as my tongue hit her clit. The sensations were pushing her close to orgasm, I realised this and stopped working on her.

She moved off me and she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. I pulled her body close to mine and I felt my hard-on against her belly as we enjoyed a very passionate and wet kiss. I felt more precum seeping out of my cock and spreading over it and her belly. We were both on fire! We got down on the bed and assumed the 69 position, licking and sucking each other, hands straying sensually over each other’s bodies. I paid particular attention to her stockinged legs and she moved so that I could slip my cock into the top of one of her stockings. I gasped at the closeness and tight feeling and started to fuck her leg. I stroked her through the stocking as I moved, which sent me wild and dangerously close to cumming. I put my hand down the front of her knickers and found her cunt, groping her and getting three fingers into her, then I brought my hand up to my face and licked all the juices off.

She was now getting desperate to have me inside her, but I had not finished yet. I turned her over and slid her knickers down just enough to reveal her ass in all its glory. I carefully spread her ass cheeks, revealing the delights of her tight little bud, and then buried my face between them. I was in heaven as my tongue worked itself all over and around her asshole, exciting me beyond belief while she squirmed with delight. After several minutes of this treatment, she rolled over to face me and pulled her knickers back up. Her tits were erect and I sucked on the nipples, flicking them with my tongue and massaging her breasts at the same time. She found my balls and started to massage them, making me gasp when she gave them a firm squeeze.

Her cunt was on fire and dripping so she pulled the crotch of her sopping knickers to one side, took a grip on my cock and guided me into her wetness. She loved being fucked with her knickers on and she always said that it was an immense thrill! After several strokes I pulled out and yanked them completely off, taking the time just to lick off as much of her love juices from them as possible. She again offered me a tit to suck which I accepted willingly. She said that she was feeling very randy and ‘dirty’, which excited me and pushed me ever closer to an inevitable explosion. I rolled her onto her back and straddled her, pushing my cock between her tits fucking them slowly and, with each forward thrust, she bent her head forward to lick it, driving me wild and making me fuck harder. I squeezed her tits tightly around me and I finally exploded, shooting my load all over them.

I moved off her and she begged me to finish her off. I slid her legs off the bed and I spread them wide, knelt beside the bed and put my hand on her sopping cunt. I inserted a finger in her hole with one hand and with the other started to work on her clit, slowly at first until she thrust her pussy up, giving me the signal to go all out. She came violently and I spread her lips wide to watch her cunt twitch and all those delicious juices ooze out. Not wanting to see anything go to waste, I eagerly licked them up, sending her into a wanton frenzy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasm4u69Man
50 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread