Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Girlfriends two mates

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
51 weeks ago

When I was 22, myself and my girlfriend at the time ( now wife) went out for the night, she had something on the next morning so went home early,

I stayed out as all our mates was out anyway.

Anyway , at the end of the night I went to get a take away as you do and two of my girlfriends mates was there, we talk talking as we always have good banter together and I was going to start walking home and the girls asked me to walk them home as it was on the way so I waited for them,

So when we got to there apartment that they shared they asked me up for a night cap and the banter was good so went up, had another two drinks and the girls went and got into there pyjamas , them short shorts type that frame a girls ass perfectly is what they came back out in and we all sat on the sofa talking..

I was d*unk horny and tried all at the same time and for some reason I done a big stretch and accidentally said out loud what I was thinking ( I would love to eat some pussy tonight) I was genuinely thinking of my girlfriends when I got back home , I was embarrassed and said I didn’t meant to say that out loud,

The girls laughed and joking said there is two here for you,

Again I had a couple drinks in me , I literally dropped to my knees and went over to the girl who made the comment, pushed her back on the sofa and pulled her pyjama shorts and knickers to the side at the same time pussy completely smooth.

The second I started teasing her clit she relaxed and started to moan, her friend was looking and nervously laughing , I stoped and told her to watch and play with her pussy because she is next, and she slide her hand down and done as she was told , after I would feel first girl quietly repeating the word “yes” faster and faster I knew she was close, then all of a sudden she started to tremble and shake and I held her pussy in my mouth until she stopped ,

Then I went over to the other friend and she was so wet and turned on, she didn’t take long until she was shaking as well,

It’s something we have never talked about since but I still think about it from time to time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aul469xMan
51 weeks ago

Dumfries

By *j and c 2Couple
51 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgasm4u69Man
51 weeks ago

Warrington