Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Night out with Mistress

Jump to newest

By *ature_Dom_NE OP   Man
38 weeks ago

out of town

i bought the drinks and carried them to the table. There She sat, looking as mesmerising and gorgeous as ever. Her neat hair curled under and resting perfectly on Her strong shoulders. Her tight blouse sculpting those magnificent breasts, exquisitely presenting Her phenomenal cleavage. Her glorious thick thighs crossed under her skirt. She looked straight into my eyes, grabbing me with Her gaze, drawing me to Her. She smiled and patted the seat beside Her. i placed Her prosecco directly in front of Her, took a nervous sip of my pint and sat beside my Mistress, wriggling a little as the cushion took my weight.

"is it still secure My darling?", She said as Her warm hand rested on my thigh sending a very pleasant shiver right through me.

"yes Mistress", i whispered in reply. shyly smiling back at Her.

"Does it hurt My pet?"

"No Mistress, it just feels very strange"

"Good boy. A couple more weeks training and you'll be ready for Me, won't you sweetheart?"

"yes Mistress, thank You Mistress"

This was the first time She had taken my training outside of Her house. The butt plug tight inside me seemed to exaggerate all my feelings of weakness and powerlessness when i was with Her. i was semi-hard and leaking pre-cum at an alarming rate. my boxers were so wet, i felt sure the damp patch would soon start to show in my jeans.

i fumbled in my jacket pocket and nervously handed her the small box i had been carrying. my loins pulsed at the sight of the smile that filled Her face as She opened it. A small broach in the shape of a leopard, Her favourite animal.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. my breath and pulse quicked at Her touch. She handed the broach to me, "put it on for Me darling". my hands shook as i fumbled with the pin. i shivered as the back of my fingers brushed Her breast as i lifted the material of Her blouse to attach it. Her hand went back to my thigh and Her lips touched my ear as She whispered, "it OK My pet".

An alarm buzzed on Her phone. She reached into Her handbag and handed me a small plastic bag. "Time to take it out, off you go to the toilets slutty boy!"

In the cubicle i struggled to pull the bulbous head through my sphincter. A wave of relief crashed over me as it popped out. i wiped it clean and put it into the bag and the bag into my jacket pocket. Still feeling 'open' and vulnerable, i dressed, washed my hands and went back into the bar. As i approached the table, i could see that Mistress' glass was empty, so i diverted and bought Her a fresh one. As i sat back down beside Her, She again kissed my cheek and whispered, "you're such an attentive slut". "thank You Mistress", i replied.

i took a mouthful of my beer and wriggled in my seat.

Two of Mistress' friends then arrived and sat with us. The three ladies spent the rest of the evening chatting. Occassionally Mistress would look into my eyes and smile, or put Her hand on my thigh. I sat there, quite content.

At the end of the evening, I drove us home. Mistress was silent. At Her house, she handed me Her key. I unlocked and held the door open for Her. Then I lifted Her coat from Her shoulder and hung it up. When i had done so, i headed straight to my stool in the corner. i quickly undressed, folding my clothes neatly and placing then on the stool, then stood facing the corner of the room. After a short while, i felt Her presence behind me. i let out a soft whimper as she dragged Her long nails up the back of my thigh and over my buttock. i heard Her putting on a medical glove. "lean forward slut! Let's see how We're doing". i obeyed and She pulled my cheeks apart. She, slid a finger into me. "squeeze My finger darling", i tensed my sphincter as hard as i could, "now let go", i relaxed, "and again". She had me repeat my exercise six times.

She pulled off the glove and handed it to me. "get rid of this and fetch Me a coffee boy!"

As She had ordered a coffee, i knew that i wouldn't be sleeping anytime soon.

i made Her coffee precisely as She had trained me and returned with it, placing it on the table beside Her armchair. then i knelt before Her looking down.

"your slutty bottom has had all the attention this evening slut - I think it's about time Mine was attended to, don't you?"

"yes Mistress", i replied

She spread Her legs, pulled up Her skirt and leaned back. For the first time, i could see that She hadn't been wearing underwear. i leaned forward and breathed in the intoxicating scent of Her sex. my hands firmly by my side, i stuck out my tongue. my nose touched Her moist folds as i began to worship Her anus. Blood rushed to my cock as i began eagerly to lick, probe and pleasure this beautiful Godess that possessed me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark_sentinelCouple
38 weeks ago

Andover

By *ature_Dom_NE OP   Man
38 weeks ago

out of town

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
38 weeks ago