Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Xrated taxi trip

Jump to newest

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

This happened to me working as a taxi driver in Edinburgh.

I had been on fab for a few years and tbh nothing very much happened,the odd meet here and there.

There was a post on the Forum one day from a couple who said they were looking for places to go things to do as they were coming to Edinburgh in the near future.

Anyway gave them a few tips and never thought much of it.

An hour or 2 later received a message from a local woman who had noticed I was a taxi driver, saying it was always a fantasy of hers to be fucked in a black taxi whilst being driven around.

She had planned it for a while and a driver had agreed but had let her and her male partner down last minute and was wondering if I could help them out as her partner lived out of town and they had made arrangements for train travel and a hotel stay major outlay in Edinburgh these days.

This was a Saturday night and obviously a good time to be making good amount of cash,but I'd had a busy few weeks and was very horny and frustrated so decided to take the night "off" and help them out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

She was delighted when I agreed to do it ,took my mobile number so we could contact each other and I was to call her when I arrived at the pre determined point in the centre of town.

It was perfect weather for a secretive fuck in the back of a taxi,heavy rain, steamy windows and being winter was dark by 4pm.

Made my way through town ,it was a miserable night and everyone was rushing around looking for shelter not paying attention to another insignificant black cab .

Now at this time it hadn't been determined what my role was to be and I only thought of this as I phoned "Louise" to tell her I had arrived, I hadn't even seen her at this point.

Her and her partner ran from a doorway to avoid the now monsoon conditions and dived in the cab.

"Iain" was a big guy well over 6ft and in his mid 40s,Emma was a bit older, really gorgeous, classy,with long blonde hair and about 5ft 4 in heels,and as I found out very sexy underwear under the big raincoat she wore to protect her from getting wet,by the end of the ride she'd be soaking wet and dripping.

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Louise", or as I now found out Emma,introduced herself and Iain and was very chatty and excited about the fact I had actually turned up and sa ved their night and said the previous driver had been well up for helping them out then blocked them on the same day,bottled out basically.

She thanked me again and appreciated the fact I was taking a bit of a risk for them,which up until she said it I hadn't thought much about,my mind had been taken up by thoughts of what was ahead, I was now a bit more nervous than I had been.

What if I get caught? Barred ,banned lose my licence and on the sex register.

That all went out the window as she took off her wet raincoat to reveal an amazing figure, great tits really full but natural and the aforementioned sexy lingerie, she looked amazing, at this point I couldn't have told you what Iain looked liked as all I could look at was the stunning Emma

By *kpiercedCouple
51 weeks ago

walsall

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
51 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

More

By *ocketman20Man
51 weeks ago

Douglas

By *hilledguy2020Man
51 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Iain spoke and broke my stare from the gorgeous Emma, I'm sure my mouth was a bit open as she was drop dead gorgeous and he reiterated his thanks and saving the day basically.

I said my pleasure, told them to get comfortable and I drove off ,wipers on full as the rain belted down and the windows now steaming up from the 3 excited bodies on route to ...

Something I hadn't actually thought about, where the hell can I discreetly park in the middle of a city,without sticking out like a sore .

I was concentrating on driving at this point,what with the rain,having to constantly wipe the windows,and thinking of a quiet spot.i was still fully on the driving mode as Emma spoke to break my train of thought, I adjusted my rear mirror to reply and within 5 minutes of me driving off Emma was now topless with Iain licking her stunning tits and her ,what appeared to be 2 inch nipples, which were pierced.

Swear to god I've never parked a car so quick and so precise in my life.

I didn't care where I was now,I just needed to watch the action.

By *hilledguy2020Man
51 weeks ago

Gateshead

Mmm nice

By *hilledguy2020Man
51 weeks ago

Gateshead

Look forward to next instalment

By *arleybird66Man
51 weeks ago

wexford

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Now parked I adjusted my seat and had turned almost fully round just in time to see Iain slip his hand inside Emma's black panties,his tongue having teased her nipples to tent peg size, was now deep in her throat Emma moaning as he did so.

Emma legs widening, now had her hand tugging at Iains belt,looked at me as she did so,she stared at me with a look that said,you want to see something, I'll fucking show you something.

I had my cock out at this point staring directly back at her taking in the scene in front of me,less than 4 or 5 ft away.Emmas panties had now been discarded ,bra off and

Iain ,as I could now see had 2 fingers inside her, thumb on her clit,her head rolling back blonde hair falling over her shoulders then BANG BANG BANG!! Some Oap dog walker,you can't park there! Good job it was heavy rain as it didn't appear he had noticed anything untoward ,despite the near naked couple in the back and me with a raging hard on in the front.

Anyway had to move as he would have come back,i was cursing as I drove off in search for a safer spot.

As I drove the moans became louder and I caught glimpses of Emma in different positions ,arse facing Iain on the back seat, was he licking her pussy or rimming her arse,her arse was perfect,her pussy almost clean shaven apart from a tiny patch of hair at the top,stunning.

I stopped as soon as I could and at this point she was sucking Iains,what I can only describe as big and thick as fuck,with a massive head.She sucked his bell end for all she was worth and tongued his piss hole,spat on it then took it deep in her throat, all the time never taking her eyes off me.

I was wanking like crazy now and had to ease off as this was taking me to the brink.

Iains cock seemed to grow even bigger as she tugged his trousers down and off ,then sat astride him all in one movement,she was so wet and in no mood to just ease it in.

This was all done facing me so I could see his cock disappear with every bounce she took ,right down to his balls, her head back, him grabbing her tits rubbing her clit all the time.

51 weeks ago

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

As she was taking his cock deeper with every pounding,she managed to blurt out ,arent you joining in.

Holy fuck! I'd been so wrapped up watching and enjoying the view.We were at a quieter spot now,road overlooking the city next to a golf course,very little to no traffic.

I opened the rear door and the first thing I noticed was the smell,perfume and sex

,glorious.

Iain still had his huge thick cock inside her as I got on my knees and gently licked her pussy and clit she was soaking,sweet and grabbing my head ,if she could've she would've put my head up her,so it seemed.

Iain adjusted himself so Emma could lean further back and inevitably show more of her pussy ,god this was amazing.

Here I was on my knees cock out now wanking licking her wide open pussy which she was now teasing with her fingers occasionally touching my tongue as it flicked her pussy lips and clit.

What happend next I hadn't even dreamed about,as she took a bounce on Iains cock ,she didn't come down but stayed astride watching as Iain took his cock in his hand and placed it just at my face.

Nothing had been mentioned about me being bi and it had just been Emma's profile that had been responded to ,it was so close I could smell her pussy on it. Time seemed to stand still as we all waited on someone making the next move,it was me.

By *.RazzzleMan
51 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

By *ormladMan
51 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

51 weeks ago

By *erri AnneTV/TS
51 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliant story

By *hilledguy2020Man
51 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *ocalishfunguyMan
51 weeks ago

north

Wow

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We all looked at each other for what seemed to be an eternity but probably only seconds in real time. Iain was on the back seat holding his big cock at the base ,Emma was above me legs akimbo wanking pussy wide open lips really full very red inside,enflamed almost,both looking at me willing me to do the inevitable.

After all this time I moved my head just slightly and that was enough of an indication for Iain to pull my head onto his cock ,it tasted amazing with sell of Emma's pussy, mixed with perfume in the air and Ians precum oozing out the pisshole.

I managed to take a good few inches ,he moaned as I did so mumbling oh fuck as I swallowed it, Emma now vigorously wanking her pussy above us,me on knees wanking below them.

I looked at them both as we were all caught up in the moment.

Iain was now wanking his cock into my mouth whispering yea fucking suck my big cock Emma was saying to me look up at me wanking all the while.

Then it happened, I thought she was pissing at 1st then realised she was cumming,never seen any woman squirt before.

Absolutely such a fucking turn on as she emptied over my face and Iains cock.

He whispered under his breath fuck sake as he was about to cum too.

Emma slumped on the seat beside Iain,the started kissing and tonguing each other as the both looked at me still sucking Iains big raging cock.

She then got on her knees beside me and we took turns and also simultaneously suck on Ians cock wanking it into each others mouth kissing as we did so.

Then almost in synchronisation Iain and I reached the same point he sat upright then tried to stand but was so tall he was bent, head almost down to his chest.

Me being shorter was able to have more of a stable stance ,Emma still on her knees knew what was cumming.

And we did, all over her face and mouth as she fingered her soaking pussy ,cumming again as we emptied our loads all over her, licking off every last drop and not wasting any ad she used her fingers to feed herself.

We both kissed her and she fed us some spare cum which we gave back and forth to each other.

We all gave a massive exhale as if to say fuck me awesome, totally was unforgettable.

I drove them back to hotel and on the way she was sucking his cock,insatiable.

Never heard from her again

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Hope you enjoyed, I'm still wanking reliving it

By *ussD1Man
51 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

" "

By *..NemoMan
51 weeks ago

Durham

By *lderWiserNowMan
51 weeks ago

Kettrin

Fantastic experience

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Fantastic experience "
it was fantastic

By *exbot 1Man
51 weeks ago

Chester le street

Definitely twitching over it mmmm

51 weeks ago

Fuck, I need to get my taxi licence haha

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Fuck, I need to get my taxi licence haha"
It was a fun few years

By *cltdCouple
50 weeks ago

moira/belfast

Wow!

By *iscoman7771000Man
50 weeks ago

birmingham

Excellent

Hope you have had many wonderful experiences

By *titch69Man
50 weeks ago

Costa Teguise

Awesome

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
50 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Amazing story, thank you OP xxx

By *aughtywifeyWoman
50 weeks ago

close

If I’m ever in Edinburgh I know who I’m calling.

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
50 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"If I’m ever in Edinburgh I know who I’m calling. "

By *ig daddy 1969Man
50 weeks ago

manchester

By *ick 69XXX OP   Man
50 weeks ago