Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holiday surprise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
51 weeks ago

Back in the late 90s I decided to go on holiday abroad by myself.i had not long split with a gf and was hoping to get away and enjoy myself.id booked a trip to Bulgaria and on the coach from airport the rep a nice guy called Simon sat next to me.he got chatting to me and I told him I was traveling on my own and not been Bulgaria before.he said he could show me around and knew some good places that tourists didn't know about.we arranged to meet in a bar and when I got off the coach he gave me a peck on the cheek and said see you later sexy.i was a bit shocked.i was bi but not out and thought does he think I'm gay.he was nice looking with a tan and blonde hair but I wasn't really looking for anything and had only just split with gf.i thought I'd meet him and if need be tell him I'm not gay if he made a move.later on I found the bar Simon said he'd meet me at.id already had a couple of drinks and when he walked in a thought wow he does look very attractive.he was wearing a tight t-shirt and shorts that clearly showed an impressive package.he sat next to me and ordered more drinks.his hand went on my leg and he said it's nice to get an English guy here,the locals are nice but a nice English guy is better.i was going to tell him I wasn't gay but I thought ok I'm on holiday why shouldn't I have some fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ar0001Man
51 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

51 weeks ago

He said we could go to a club that is normally just for locals ,but he knew one of the barman so we should be able to get in.he said a lot of Bulgarians speak English so I should be ok and I might draw a lot of attention.i trusted him so said ok let's go see.he said it's a bit expensive but well worth it.he led me through some side streets that seemed a bit off the tourist area and I was beginning to think where is he taking me.we suddenly came to a building with stairs leading down from the pavement.i could faintly hear some music and Simon said are you ok with this and are you ready for some fun.i had no idea what to expect and when he knocked on the door a panel slid open and a guy saw it was Simon ,then saw me.he smiled and said to Simon come in does he know what type of club this is.we walked into a small corridor and the guy asked for our entrance fee.when I worked out the exchange rate I was shocked it was nearly £30.i said to Simon god that's expensive but he said trust me it's well worth it and if i was broad minded I'd be in for a good night.

By *mRobstaMan
51 weeks ago

Sedgley Gornal

Tell us more

51 weeks ago

I was starting to get a bit nervous and I could hear pounding music coming from the other side of some doors.simon said that it was a club for Bulgarian gays but was a bit of a secret among most people.he said that the guys would all be naked and a lot of fucking taking place and if I wanted I would probably have lots of cock as they loved English guys.i told Simon I wasn't actually gay and although I was bi I had only been with a few guys.he said that's ok and seeing as I'm on holiday I should enjoy myself.he said come on this is where we strip off and led me into a room with lockers.he quickly pulled his t-shirt and shorts off and I was just staring at his beautiful toned body and a big cock that was pierced.he saw me looking and said you like it.i just nodded and he asked if I liked being fucked and could he fuck me Infront of others.my head was spinning and I thought oh wow.i just said ok not really thinking about what I was saying.he said come on then get them clothes off then. I tell you you will love this

By *ar0001Man
51 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *naconda1972Man
51 weeks ago

Islington London

More, please! This is so horny!

51 weeks ago

He took my hand and led me through into the main club area.it was dimly lit and it smelt of sweat and sex with pounding western dance music.as my eyes got accustomed to the gloom I could see loads of guys partaking in sex and the sounds of grunting,panting and fucking was intoxicating.i was rock hard and I could see a few guys looking at me and Simon.simon said come over here and led me to a sling.i felt so horny as he helped me in and he said do you want me to fuck you in this.i just nodded and he picked up a bottle of lube up from the floor and smeared it round my bum.he said I'm going to fuck you and cum in you and before I could say anything he shoved his beautiful pierced cock up my arse.i gasped as i felt his piercing rubbing against me and it must have been stimulating my prostrate as it felt amazing.i must have been moaning quite loudly as suddenly a group of about 5 Bulgarian men stood around us some of them said something to Simon and Simon just nodded.one guy offered me his cock to suck so I opened my mouth and started to suck him.simon asked how dirty I was feeling and was I kinky.i was enjoying myself so much I just gave a mumbled reply with a mouth full of cock.simon was pounding my ass an he nodded to the Bulgarian guys and one of them stood by my and suddenly I felt something warm and wet hit me.i thought hang on this isn't spunk then realised he was pissing over me.

By *ockforplay66Man
51 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

51 weeks ago

I thought oh my god .this is not something I would have normally done and not something that I'd ever done before,but I felt so horny and Simon just smiled at me as he continued to thrust into me.the guy who was pissing was pissing a big heavy stream all over me and I was covered in his piss.the guy I'd been sucking suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and unloaded jet after jet of spunk over me mixing it with the piss on my body.i felt so dirty.simon suddenly grunted and he shouted out oh yes as he started to cum up my arse.he pulled his cock out still dripping with cum and said suck it you dirty slut pushing it into my mouth.

By *mRobstaMan
51 weeks ago

Sedgley Gornal

Oh my God yes please

By *eeker of pleasureMan
51 weeks ago

manchester

By *eandher4and9Couple
51 weeks ago

leeds

By *ockforplay66Man
51 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *mithy13Man
51 weeks ago

stoke

Hot

By *..NemoMan
51 weeks ago

Durham

By *j and c 2Couple
51 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ar0001Man
50 weeks ago

Bray, Wicklow

50 weeks ago

I felt so dirty and so horny I'd never sucked a cock that had been up my arse before I had my eyes closed and just savouring the moment when I suddenly felt someone between my legs.i opened my eyes and noticed a big hairy Bulgarian guy.i don't think he could speak English but he looked at me and smiled and I suddenly gasped as he started to push his cock up me.i thought oh my god,my ass was being really stretched and Simon said here sniff these his cock is very thick and big and it will hurt otherwise.i had no idea what he'd gave me but this cock up my arse was beginning to feel a bit painful as he was slowly forcing more in me.i sniffed the bottle and the strong aroma suddenly hit me and I felt light headed and everything felt more intense his cock was sliding in and out of me and it was making me gasp and shudder and my bum hoke was stretching to take it all done of the other guys were saying oh yes dirty English and were laughing as this big Bulgarian hunk held the chains of the sling and was making me rock onto his cock impaling me with each thrust that was making my head swin with ecstasy.my head was back and it felt like my eyes has rolled into my head when I suddenly shot an enormous load all over me.the guy just carried on fucking me and I thought oh my god is he ever going to stop he had been fucking me for at least 30 minutes relentlessly and u felt like a rag doll he must have kept hitting my gspot as I came about three times and was covered in both my spunk and others spunk and piss.he suddenly pulled his cock out and said open mouth and started to shoot string after string of hot spunk over my face.he just said yeah you good fuck and walked off I was left with a gaping arse and absolutely covered and feeling exhausted.simon got me out of the sling and said you enjoyed that did you.he practically had to hold me up because my legs were like jelly and I was still recovering from such an amazing fucking.he took my hand and led me to the showers and started to clean ne up in the showers.he washed the sticky spunk and piss off me and turned me round and started to slowly clean my aching throbbing bum hole.spunk was still slowly dripping from it and I couldt still feel my bum hoke twitching.simon said let me show you the rest of the club and we can then relax with a drink.i don't know if I was still craving cock but I still felt in a high and said to Simon I'd like more fun.he looked at me and said oh wow what after that fucking I said yes and I'd enjoyed feeling thst guys warm piss on me

By *oth0712Man
50 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lueyes69Man
50 weeks ago

coventry

Wow

By *j and c 2Couple
50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ark_sentinelCouple
50 weeks ago

Andover

By *igkidexyMan
50 weeks ago

Dublin

By *ess n BenCouple
50 weeks ago

Didcot

"I felt so dirty and so horny I'd never sucked a cock that had been up my arse before I had my eyes closed and just savouring the moment when I suddenly felt someone between my legs.i opened my eyes and noticed a big hairy Bulgarian guy.i don't think he could speak English but he looked at me and smiled and I suddenly gasped as he started to push his cock up me.i thought oh my god,my ass was being really stretched and Simon said here sniff these his cock is very thick and big and it will hurt otherwise.i had no idea what he'd gave me but this cock up my arse was beginning to feel a bit painful as he was slowly forcing more in me.i sniffed the bottle and the strong aroma suddenly hit me and I felt light headed and everything felt more intense his cock was sliding in and out of me and it was making me gasp and shudder and my bum hoke was stretching to take it all done of the other guys were saying oh yes dirty English and were laughing as this big Bulgarian hunk held the chains of the sling and was making me rock onto his cock impaling me with each thrust that was making my head swin with ecstasy.my head was back and it felt like my eyes has rolled into my head when I suddenly shot an enormous load all over me.the guy just carried on fucking me and I thought oh my god is he ever going to stop he had been fucking me for at least 30 minutes relentlessly and u felt like a rag doll he must have kept hitting my gspot as I came about three times and was covered in both my spunk and others spunk and piss.he suddenly pulled his cock out and said open mouth and started to shoot string after string of hot spunk over my face.he just said yeah you good fuck and walked off I was left with a gaping arse and absolutely covered and feeling exhausted.simon got me out of the sling and said you enjoyed that did you.he practically had to hold me up because my legs were like jelly and I was still recovering from such an amazing fucking.he took my hand and led me to the showers and started to clean ne up in the showers.he washed the sticky spunk and piss off me and turned me round and started to slowly clean my aching throbbing bum hole.spunk was still slowly dripping from it and I couldt still feel my bum hoke twitching.simon said let me show you the rest of the club and we can then relax with a drink.i don't know if I was still craving cock but I still felt in a high and said to Simon I'd like more fun.he looked at me and said oh wow what after that fucking I said yes and I'd enjoyed feeling thst guys warm piss on me "

Great

By *ob2Man
50 weeks ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lovely

By *eandher4and9Couple
50 weeks ago

leeds

By *ommyTighMan
50 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Wow

50 weeks ago

Simon said are you sure you still want some fun and I said yes I'm still feeling very horny.we grabbed a water and Simon said there is a room downstairs if you want something a bit kinky.i had no idea what he meant but he said trust me and I will have to lead you in.we went down the stairs and into a space that was pitch black.i could not see anything but could hear the moans of pleasure and the sounds of pissing.simin said these guys will piss on you and fuck you and maybe even make you drink their piss.i was a bit nervous but Simon told me to get on all fours doggy style and I suddenly felt warm piss hitting me.simin said ah yes that's good as he started urinating on me.he said open your mouth.ss I did a .stream of piss went straight down my throat.it made me gag but I was rock hard.he then got behind me and carried on pissing all over my bum hole before sliding his cock in me.a guy was stood Infront of me and I thought he wanted me to suck his cock so opened d my mouth but instead he stuck his cock down my throat gave a grunt and started filling me with his piss holding my head do I had to drink it all

By *j and c 2Couple
50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *unGent66Man
50 weeks ago

Newport

[Removed by poster at 09/10/23 11:08:15]

By *unGent66Man
50 weeks ago