Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anal play session (MM)

Jump to newest

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Bolton

So, after a bit of a dry spell, I finally managed to get a few meets in. One of which was one of the best meets I’ve had for a long time. I’m a versatile guy and can be top or bottom. However, I have a bit of a penchant for being a bottom lately. A young guy got in touch that had never played with ass before. Obviously my eyes lit up and was desperate to help him. I could tell he was nervous. I reassured him that I’m a nice chilled guy who will respect any boundaries he may have. It also turned out he had never played with a guy before.

We chatted for a while and he told me that he had some anal fantasies that he wanted to try and in general, just explore ass play. The fact that he had never played with an ass before made rock hard just from reading the messages.

After some back and forth and with some boundaries set, we arranged a meet at his house. I could tell he was nervous. I smiled and started chatting to break the ice. We both knew what I was there for, so to avoid any awkwardness, I made the first move. I followed him into his living room and asked if I could take my trousers off. He nodded shyly. I then asked if he wanted me to take my pants off. Again, he nodded shyly. He sat on the other sofa and just stared. I got up and walked over to him. I turned around in front of him so my ass was level with his head. I then told him that I was going to get on my knees and bend over. He stuttered a bit with a positive groan. I knew I had him.

I got on my knees and pointed my ass in the air. I said he could touch if he wanted to. After what seemed like forever, I felt a hand slide over my smooth and freshly shaved ass cheek. Then his other hand slid over my other cheek.

I moaned a little to let him know I liked it. His hands started to grab me a bit more firmly. His breathing got heavier. I moaned a little more. He then started to use his hands to spread my cheeks open a little bit. I arched my back in delight. He asked if he could touch my hole. Whilst he held my cheeks open, I moved my hand between my legs and pushed my index finger against my hole. “This one?” I said.

He moaned louder and and I took over the cheek spreading job. He turned his sidelight on so my hole was lit up better, giving him a better view. As I held my cheeks open, I felt his finger probe my hole. I clenched my hole tight to tease him.

He did i this for a few minutes then I felt him pull his finger away. He asked if he could put his finger inside. I begged him to do it. I could hear him spit on his finger. He rubbed his wet finger around my tight pink little hole. As he pressed against my hole, I let out a sigh of relief and then pushed back so he knew I was enjoying it. I slid back until I was at his knuckle. He wriggled his finger inside. It felt amazing after such a long dry spell. I’d made sure my hole was extra clean for this meet. I wanted his first time to be special. Then, he pulled his finger out and as I held my cheeks open wide, I felt both his hands on top of mine like he was helping me spread. As he did that, I felt something wet probing my hole again. The dirty bugger had only gone buried his tongue in there. There’s no better feeling in the world than a virgin tongue probing my willing hole. I told him to stop as I had a plan.

I got on his sofa and lay back. I pulled my legs back and signalled for him to come closer. As I held my cheeks open, and as he got closer, I used one leg to wrap around his neck and pull him towards my hungry little ass. He understood what he needed to do. He ate my ass like the good boy he was.

After about half an hour he asked if he could try something else. He asked if he could put his cock in inside it. Obviously I let him. I wasn’t going to say no.

He got undressed in front of me. His nervousness seemed to had gone. He positioned himself so he could put his helmet against my puckered anus. I used my spit as lube around my hole. He pushed into me slowly as if not to hurt me. But it wasn’t my first time at the rodeo. Once his helmet was in me. And used one of my legs to pull him in balls deep. He almost came immediately.

I’m let him do his thing. He managed to hold it together for awhile before a sudden outburst of pleasure moans and I felt him unload inside me. From the messages we were sending before we met, I knew he had a bit of a kink for anal creampies. As he pulled out, I held my cheeks wide and relaxed. My hole gaped wide and he watched it n amazement as his cum ran from my hole. There seemed to be quite a lot of it.

He stared for several minutes and then started wanking his cock again. I told him to put it in my again which he gladly did. He filled me with a second load. I Cum farted it all out. He was delighted.

Anyhow, we have decided to meet again soon. I can’t wait. I have some very kinky ideas for him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

Bolton

And just like that I’ve arranged another meet with him

By *mfao88Man
51 weeks ago

north yorkshire

Nice

By *orned-toadfishMan
51 weeks ago

Weston-Super-Mare

Sounds like great fun for both of you.

I look forward to hearing about your next meet

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
48 weeks ago

Bolton

Well. The next meet was just as good

By *lderWiserNowMan
48 weeks ago

Kettrin

Excellent

By *ndrea54TV/TS
48 weeks ago

cambridge

By *oth0712Man
48 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple
48 weeks ago

mullingar

By *dward_TeagueMan
48 weeks ago

wolverhampton

"Well. The next meet was just as good "

Please tell us more!

By *igdick1959Man
48 weeks ago

shropshire

I love my hole used like that

By *inkyguyUKMan
48 weeks ago

worcester

Never been fucked but would love to finally have that x a few have tried but I am so tight

By *KLadWorshipMan
47 weeks ago

Dublin

If any lads around Dublin want a tongue to experience some horny rimming for the first time, get in touch. Love horny ass play

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
47 weeks ago

Bolton

Shame you’re not near me lol. You and my new lad could take turns

By *avidgeorge68Man
47 weeks ago

wakefield

sounds hot

By *inoc2185 OP   Man
43 weeks ago

Bolton

"sounds hot"

It certainly was

By *ess n BenCouple
43 weeks ago

Didcot

By *iM4kinkMan
42 weeks ago

San Antonio

i completely lose it when anyone spreads me wide and pushes their tongue deep in my smooth, tight little asshole. i turn into a total fucking whore.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
42 weeks ago

Andover

By *ob jonesMan
42 weeks ago

Wales

By *ess n BenCouple
42 weeks ago

Didcot