Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The alarm cock

Jump to newest

By *entlemanrogue OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

She was a light sleeper at the best of time's, most workdays she would be awakened with Daddys alarm.

Why did he have to have so many set, like six? Can't he just wake up with one? apparently not, "So much for not liking sleeping" she would often think to herself as she fell back asleep, as he tried to quietly get ready and not stir her too much.

This was not one of those days.

Last night I had slept in the other room and went to bed early, which in itself was unusual, but whatever. She had sat up late gaming and watching tv. Therefore she hadn't heard even one alarm, assuming any had gone off.

In that time between when the birds start chirping and the roads begin to fill with commuters I had gotten up, silently came into the bedroom where she had been laying, gently manouvered her delicate wrists into the under the bed restraints and even managed to carefully put a blind fold over her eyes.

Nope, today she didn't awake to his phone alarm, but what her Daddy sometimes refers to as his Alarm cock.

She woke with a gasp as she felt me filling her up, my hands lifing her butt so I could enter her easier, already builidng up pace. she caught her breath "Daddy.." swiftly my hand covered her mouth as I calmly said, "Shut the fuck up sex toy, i am busy" my other hand then wrapped around her neck and squeezed. At these moments she fantasies that i will hold her tight enough that she will black out and it really gets her hornier and hornier.

She was in that difficult to find place, somewhere between sleep, ecstacy and the feeling of an impending orgasm.

I was deep inside her, my thrusts made her arms jerk and her wrists pull on the restraints, reminding her how helpless she was, her moaning was dulled under my hand but still audible.

"Are you singing for me, like a good girl?"

She nodded in response as best she could.

My rythm was steady, forcefull, with powerful thrusts, each time I slammed into her she felt my balls slapping at her butt cheeks and she came closer and closer to the edge.

"Please come for me Daddy, i am gonna cum"

That is what she would have said, if she could speak, instead the sound of dulled mumbles entered the room, and despite this, I knew exactly what she was saying,

"No, your not to fucking cum, unless I say so! Got it"?

She nooded still moaning trying now to hold back from cumming "Please Daddy cum for me" she mubled into my palm.

With that i pulled out, grabbed my shaft, gave it a few storkes and watched with some delight as I painted her belly and breasts with fresh, hot cum.

Her body was still vibrating, her pussy clenching, like I was still inside her.

"No Dolly dont say a word, understand" I said as he pushed her panties into her mouth.

She nodded as I stood and made my way to the shower, she heard the water running and me singing merrily to myself.

She lay catching her breathe, her body calming somewhat , still bound still blindfolded...

I approached, she listened as I dressed, collected my things and then, kiss her on the forehead.

"You're such a good little sex doll for Daddy arent you"?

I unbound her wrists, removed the panties, and blidnfold and kissed her gently, sleep well Dolly Im off to work.

As i stood she tenatively whipsered "Daddy?!"

"Yes Dolly"? I replied as i walked through the bedroom door.

"Remember i love you" she said.

"And I love you Dolly, Bye"

She turned on her side, pulled the blankets up and snuggled in, the good thing about the alarm cock, she considered, is not only is there no annoying noise every five minutes. But she gets to be fucked first thing in the day lifting her mood and maybe even best of, all gets to go back to sleep.

Lucky girl.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
39 weeks ago

Yum. What a vision

By *igerman23Man
39 weeks ago

hayes

Oh my

By *ary1001xMan