Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sanctuary or is it ?

Jump to newest

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Bradford

Max was soaked, he had been walking over the fells for hours in the pouring rain, the idea of reaching the planned camp site as unlikely as his tent being useable on his soaking backpack.

At 62 he wondered for the first time in the week why he hadn't gone to Spain instead. Finally he decided to get off the hills down onto the road and try and get to a village with a pub or B and B, or at least find a place where his phone had a signal.

As he slogged down the hill and finally emerged onto the road, dusk was falling and he climbed the wall onto the road just by a huge layby.

In the middle of the layby there was one vehicle, a massive coach like mobile home with a odd looking garage type door on the back, on the side in big letters it said ‘SAXON RACING’

As he walked past the side of the vehicle he heard a voice from the open door, a womans voice

‘bloody hell what are you doing out in this weather’

Max turned and looked up at the door, seeing a woman in her mid 40’s with long black hair; he half laughed as he replied;

‘It wasn’t the plan I should be in the bar at the campsite by now’

The woman laughed

‘yeh i suppose no one plans to look like a drowned rat’

Max laughed now

‘thanks for that, I don’t suppose you are heading into town are you’

She grinned

‘nope, this truck is way to big for that, we are here for the night, but you can come in and get dry if you like, maybe it will improve and if not at least we have a phone signal.

Max looked, and smiled

‘yes please that would be great’

The woman smiled

‘and we have coffee’

Max smiled again and as he stepped on the bottom step of the van the woman turned and shouted into the van

‘get some clothes on you two we have a guest’

As she opened the door and Max walked in he saw the woman for the first time, that she was about 5ft 10 tall, slim build with the tightest pair of jeans that Max had ever seen over a slim body with a fabulous arse.

As Max stood just inside the door of the truck the woman turned and shouting into the vehicle she spoke

‘Tammy put the kettle on, Roxy bring one of the big towels now’

Max looked into the truck and saw two girls come towards the woman and him, both in their late teens or early 20’s both slim and blonde, both wearing the shortest miniskirts he had ever seen and the tightest T shirts ever.

Despite the rain being in close proximity to three sexy ladies made his cock start to twitch, his mind wandering, he was brought back to earth by the womans voice

‘well get those wet clothes off and get dry, the heating is on it will be warm enough’

Max looked, slipping out of his coat and boots he removed his socks and looked at the woman,

‘is there somewhere i can get the rest off’

The woman looked at him

‘yes, just where you are, we are not shy pass me your shirt and trousers and Tammy wil put them in the drier.’

Max hesitated and the woman laughed

‘oh for goodness sake get on with it man’

Max took off his shirt and dropping his trousers hoped the woman wouldn’t see his semi hard cock, as he passed the clothes to her she laughed.

‘not a bad body for an old man, oh yeh and nice bulge forming there, and your boxers are soaked take them off as well/

Max gasped as he looked at her and before he spoke she spoke again . oh for fucks sake you are not shy, if it helps I have an idea’

She turned and speaking to the girls behind her she said

‘girls he seems to think we are shy, time to show him we are not, come here’

The two girls walked over to the woman who spoke again

‘lets see if this makes you less shy old man’

As Max looked she spoke again to the girls

‘topless now you fucking whores’

In seconds Max was staring at the two girls now topless, their firm breasts on show and pierced with both horizontal and vertical bars of gold.

The woman turned to Max

‘take your fucking boxers off now old man, get naked or get back out in the rain and darkness’

Max stared and slowly dropped his boxers to the floor at his feet, the woman smiled

‘nice cock, I am sure we will find a use for that, but for now you need to know a few things’

Max looked at her and she smiled

‘My name is Mistress Carla, you will address me as Mistress when you speak, you will not speak unless you are told to or asked a question do you understand’

Max stared and spoke

‘Yes Mistress ‘

Carla smiled

‘good boy, these two whores are my serfs, they do my bidding totally utterly and without question, they will do anything to you or each other that i tell them to do, for example’

She turned and spoke

‘Roxy stand in front of this old man and open your legs’

Roxy stood a foot from Max and spread her legs, and then Carla spoke again

‘Tammy kick her’

As Max watched Tammy moved forward her foot flying up between Roxy’s legs, impacting directly onto her ass and pussy from behind, Roxy screamed and fell to the floor, as she did so Carla smiled at Max,

‘you see, total obedience, and she would have done the same to you in an instant, so obey me or else old man’

Max looked at Carla, he was submissive at heart and had some experience in the past and so knew better than to argue, he smiled and spoke bowing his head as he did so

‘yes Mistress I will obey you’

Carla laughed

’of course you will, look how hard your pathetic dick is already from seeing my sluts topless, imagine how hard it will be in a second or two’

Looking down at Roxy who was still on the floor she snapped

‘skirt off whore’

In seconds and in total silence Roxy slipped her skirt off the reveal a tiny white lace thong was all she wore under it, as she finished removing her skirt Carla looked at Tammy

‘get down there and kiss her where you kicked her bitch’

Tammy dropped to her knees and right in front of Max started to kiss and lick on Roxy’s pussy.

Max moaned, his hard cock throbbing and pulsing at the sight in front of him, as he did so Carla moved towards him and reaching forward she took hold of Max’s cock and started to wank him hard and fast, nine ten eleven or more times she pulled at his cock then released it and stepped away laughing.

‘well at least you didn’t cum which is good, now some more information for you; this truck is mine, it is not a racing truck now it is a mobile dungeon, it makes me a fortune and these two harpies help me; do you want to see the dungeon old man?’

Carla smiled as she spoke

‘are you sure, set foot in there and you belong to me’

Max looked at her

‘I am sure Mistress’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *J GeminiTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Northumberland

This is going to be really good ,

Xx

By *lderWiserNowMan
39 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow, turn on already

By *bdnneedsfunMan
39 weeks ago

inverurie

More please

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Bradford

For goodness sake people I will do more when I can, I have a life outside fab. Either that or I can always leave it here and you can imagine the rest.

By *angtidy42Couple
39 weeks ago

Redditch

Take your time

By *iscoman7771000Man
39 weeks ago

birmingham

By *ussD1Man
39 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ushin boundariesCouple
39 weeks ago

halstead

By *rgar27Man
39 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *iffo271Man
39 weeks ago

oldham

By *igerman23Man
39 weeks ago

hayes

So horny

By *evonFbsCouple
39 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ocktoplaywithMan
39 weeks ago

Derby

No pressure from me, but I am looking forward to the next instalment

By *on81282Man
39 weeks ago

saltburn

What a great start… what potential this has…

Post new Message to Thread