Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my first time in a cottage

Jump to newest

By *avidagain OP   Man
51 weeks ago

st.leonards on sea

my first time in a cottage was on a south coast seafront when out for a walk with my mrs i popped into the toilets for a pee and found three cubicles and three urinals and lots of guys many of them older than me obviously not just there to use the facilities i was in my early forties at the time and had no experience with guys but i knew i had gay feelings the gentlemen shuffled around a bit and i hadnt seen anything but did my business and left and made a mental note that i was going to return to investigate a few days later i went back and waited nearby and plucked up courage to go into the loos after seeing several people enter and leave the building i was shaking with nerves but went in and stood at the middle urinal which was free with my cock out as if having a wee i was staring at the wall in front of me but eventually looked down and noticed the guy next to me was wanking his cock while watching what i was up to the man the other side was also stroking his prick all this excitement made me erect straight away and only managed to tug myself a few times before i shot a load of cum into the urinal in front of me the guys either side muttered that they enjoyed the show i hurriedly left and was still shaking with nerves but found it such a huge sexual excitement that over time i visited several local cottages and had quite a few escapades the toilets are closed now in the main but i always smile to myself when passing when i think of the fun these places provided

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
51 weeks ago

Loved it when all the public toilets were open and often found a queue of guys waiting for a cubicle all pretending to really need to go lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread