Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How we started

Jump to newest

By *ewhorizons OP   Couple
39 weeks ago

Leicestershire

All true.

My strongest memory was that she wouldn’t go through with it. She’s shy, never expressed any interest in other men, was reluctant to my suggestion of swinging etc…

I had been saying to her for ages, I’d like you to play with another man. One Saturday she went on a night out with a woman from work. Her friend was very attractive, single and always had lots of men after her. They were going in town for drinks then to a club. She was going to stay over at her mum’s so I just had a quiet night in not expecting her home till morning.

The next morning when she got home she told me the story of how her friend had got off with a bloke and left her in the club with the guy’s mate. He was a bouncer for another club, 6 or 7 years younger than her and she fancied him. They danced and as they were dancing he was constantly touching her. She was grinding her bum against his crotch and she could feel him all big and hard for her.

When they stopped dancing and sat down he patted his lap and told her to sit there. She did and they carried on chatting and flirting…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary1001xMan
39 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ayarMan
39 weeks ago

Wirral

By *ll the gear.....Couple
39 weeks ago

Town north of Notts

By *eandher4and9Couple
39 weeks ago

leeds

By *ast_jjMan
39 weeks ago

Dublin and London

By *4funXXXMan
39 weeks ago

cheshire

More please

By *angtidy42Couple
39 weeks ago

Redditch

By *rgar27Man
39 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Liking thus

By *rgasm4u69Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

By *uddle4uMan
39 weeks ago

Purbeck

By *ewhorizons OP   Couple
39 weeks ago

Leicestershire

They stayed together in the club all night, chatting, drinking. At the end of the night they walked out hand in hand. He walked her to the taxi rank and put his jacket around her to keep her warm. They had a tight hug which turned into a long snog with hands all over.

She told me all this the next day. I was very surprised as she had never done anything like this before. Despite me urging her to do it, part of me never thought she would.

They kept in contact via text and went on a date a couple of weeks later, just the two of them. She looked really fit as she left me at home to go meet another man. Lots of kissing this time apparently. They made a third date which was going to be a hotel meet for sex but she pulled out as something came up and we never heard from him again. However it was definitely the start of my wife’s journey into the lifestyle.

Strangely although since then she’s done much naughtier stuff with lots of guys, that first night still feels like the most daring and unexpected one to me.

By *lderWiserNowMan
39 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *angtidy42Couple
39 weeks ago

Redditch

By *uietbloke67Man
39 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)