Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

T girl surprise part 3

Jump to newest

By *orny boyabc OP   Man
40 weeks ago

Dublin

I get up clear myself up brush my teeth and head downstairs and sit down for dinner as we sat down at the table I noticed the couple we met at the lift were siting next to us em we ordered and sat chatting about our lives and how we got to where we were and what we wanted from life before our food came after dinner Sam started playing with my cock with her foot which started to get me going once again the couple next to us said go and get a room and behave like adults instead of love sick teenagers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumgoodtimeMan
40 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

By *hil911Man
39 weeks ago

Solihull

By *ark_sentinelCouple
39 weeks ago

Andover

By *P69erMan
39 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *eeker of pleasureMan
39 weeks ago

manchester

By *imshardMan
39 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *ndrea54TV/TS
39 weeks ago

cambridge

By *orny boyabc OP   Man
39 weeks ago

Dublin

This hit me like I don’t know what love sick kids I think too myself what am I am but Sam says they are right let’s go to your room. As she gets up from her chair she spreads her legs to flash the old man. Bet he got more than he bargained for. We head back to the lift and we were fooling around with each other the whole way back to the room when we get back Sam says to me that was nice but I’m only looking for a little slut to use and abuse if and when I feel the need. I was kinda shocked with that and I wasn’t sure why. Yes Sam that’s all I’m looking for is a bit of fun now and again this time last week I had a virgin ass and mouth. Enough of talk slut I want you to fuck my face and cum in my mouth. Ok Sam I replied and opened my buckle took my hard cock and started to fuck Sams mouth she starts to play with my balls and playing with my ass. She knew that I was close to coming as she rubbed my ass next thing I could find her sliding a finger in then 2 and then 3 as she pushed them in deep I tense up and shoot a big load of cum down her mouth I then drop to my knees and start sucking her cock and rubbing her balls as I move towards her ass she stops me and says you know my ass is off limits last week was a one off

By *imshardMan
39 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Shame

By *ndrea54TV/TS
39 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ark_sentinelCouple
39 weeks ago