Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking your mates partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
52 weeks ago

Anyone like to share when they shagged their mates partner?

Fucked my best mates long term girlfriend on their sofa while he was asleep upstairs.

Stayed over theirs she came home late from a girls night out and started to complain about my mate. Not my proudest friend moment but was certainly hot shagging her brains out on the sofa while he was unaware upstairs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
52 weeks ago

Fucked my mates partner after I spotted her on here. They are engaged now. He still doesn’t know.

52 weeks ago

Used to shag my mates partner in her hair dressing salon at lunchtimes, love to get her in one of the chairs legs over the chair arms spread wide ready to take my cock, went on fior months til she got pregnant, he accused me of fucking her and getting her pregnant! Me!!!!! As if

By (user no longer on site) OP   
52 weeks ago

Loving hearing these

Wish I’d shagged my mates lass more but stupid guilt kicked in lol

We are no longer mates so I should of had more fun

52 weeks ago

Loved it when mates g f comes onto me

By *ig daddy 1969Man
52 weeks ago

manchester

By *olinservingMan
51 weeks ago

wallasey

Great mates eh!

By *unlad198Man
51 weeks ago

Wednesbury

I fucked my mates gf in their bed while he was at week. She squirted and had to change the bedding we used to meet regularly for fun in risky places.

By *vbiker2TV/TS
51 weeks ago

morpeth

I ended up fking my mates wife for two years after a six month tour got back she wanted to meet me after he told her I'd seen her dirty pics when he left his wallet laying around we used to both fk her or I would go when he on night duties

By *lutandhubbyCouple
51 weeks ago

west midlands

with mates like these, who needs enemies !

By *ossman0168Man
51 weeks ago

Liverpool

I was fucking the mrs best mate for years which was horny as fuck, everytime she called round for a chat I was hard knowing I’d had my cock in all her holes

By *ustCantGetEnough1000Man
51 weeks ago

stevenage

You know that

By *elsboy76Man
51 weeks ago

warrington

I fucked my mates wife with his permission, all he wanted was for me to send pics, which I duly did, every 10 minutes in a different position, absolutely brilliant afternoon

By *ussD1Man
51 weeks ago

Gloucester

My mate invited me to play with him and his wife, the play sessions never amounted to me fucking her, mostly cumming over her tits. Though one occasion I was face deep between her legs as she sucked him off. Well, he cheated on her and they went through a rough patch which saw the play sessions stop. He walked out on her and she called me to come round to chat, to console her. She was in just a flannel dressing gown when she answered the door. Said she’d wanted to fuck me when we played but he didn’t like the thought. So we fucked there and then. They never got back together and the friendship drifted apart, so not really a mate.

Post new Message to Thread