Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Holiday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
36 weeks ago

My best mate and his girlfriend are on holiday in Spain and they invited me to join them. I've always been close with him, but haven't caught up with him for a while...so it was a good opportunity to catch up. I agreed to go. We don't see each other much but grew up close and always keep in contact.

As much as a mate he was, I felt a bit jealous and angry as he never treated her well and I was annoyed she'd waste her time on him. When I finally linked up with them both in Spain, she was so excited to see me and vice versa. We all went out together and got drinking and having some deep and meaningful conversations.

He decided to call it a night and head off to bed, however she said she wanted to catch up with me as well haven't seen each other for ages. He agreed and we stayed down in the bar chatting. When gone, I brought up the fact how I felt the way he treated her wasn't right. I mentioned it was very bitter-sweet seeing him treat you like that. She jokingly asked if I was upset. I half laughed it off, but told her that I think she needs a real man who will treat her well like the beautiful woman she is. She laughed and said "like who"...I think it must have been the drinks but I responded back "the only man who's never let you down" and looked her dead in the eyes as I said it. She blushed and said that no one has ever spoken to her like that. She reached out and grabbed my hand, I looked in her eyes and felt that instant spark you feel with someone you're attracted to. I told her that I'm so glad I came to Spain to see her and that I missed her so much. She said she missed me too.

My heart started racing, I always thought she was a beautiful young woman but I never felt such a strong attraction to her before. But being with her felt so right and she looked so beautiful with a lovely tan from her holiday. She was wearing a loose fitting summer dress and I could see her lovely figure so well. I figured it's already gone this far, so I may as well see it through. I told her that I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in the world right now and took her hand and the conversation just flowed. We flirted a bit and I asked her if she thought I was handsome...she said that she did. My heart was beating like crazy and I felt it was time to take the risk, I asked her if she thought there was something between us and she said she felt there was. I said to her that I wanted her to join me back to my hotel and she agreed.

So we went back to my hotel room and at first it was a little awkward. We were both looking at one another knowing what we wanted to do, but neither of us wanted to take the first step. She asked me if we were going to go all the way, I looked her in the eye and asked her "only if you want to" and she nodded back. I called room service to send a bottle up and we shared half a bottle of red which helped ease the tension. I felt so comfortable in her presence and told her how beautiful I think she is, then I leaned in and kissed her. We made out passionately for long time. Finally we started to undress...I looked her in the eye and told her I wanted to pleasure her.

I went down on her and it was the most incredible experience. She was so wet, smelled so good and the whole time she softly moaned my name as she rubbed her hands through my hair. I made her cum a few times before she pulled me off her and told me she wanted to make love. The feeling was so overwhelming...my head was swimming as I looked her in her eyes and she told me she wanted me. I slid inside her and we made love so deeply and slowly.

The whole time we were glued together with such intense eye contact, it was unbelievably hot. We switched positions with her on top...she locked hands with me and rode me. My eyes didn't leave her and it was AMAZING. I couldn't last that long...seriously don't judge me, she has such a good body. I told her I was cumming and she got off me and slowly jacked me until I came. She laughed and we both blushed.

She cleaned me up and we sort of laughed...then just lay with each on the bed. We just had a cuddle and talked about how amazing it was. The wine kicked in and I fell asleep. When I woke up she wasn't in the bed. I was worried and scared that everything would be awkward.

The next morning at breakfast whilst he went to get his food she turned up . It was a little awkward at first...but she looked me in the eye and said thanks for last night. I said thanks as well...then after a long silence she asked me if I regretted it. I said fuck no, last night was amazing. I told her that I loved pleasurimg her and that I was a lucky man to make love to her and her gorgeous figure. She smiled so wide and beautifully that my heart almost missed a best. She told me she was so glad I came to visit her. I said to her that I want to make the most of the week, as we might not get the chance to be this intimate again. She said she agreed and then bit her lip saying "no matter what happens after, let's make the next week the most amazing of our lives". The look she gave me nearly melted me...what an amazing experience....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kpiercedCouple
36 weeks ago

walsall

By *ig daddy 1969Man
36 weeks ago

manchester

By *ommyTighMan
36 weeks ago

Edinburgh