Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anonymous confession

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

send me your sexy confessions and i’ll post them here anonymously for everyone to see, so no come back on you.or post them yourself...

No underage or illegal.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

One confession is as we at family wedding I left hubby with kids as he knew what I doing and that was meeting a very old man who was at wedding and lay on floor in empty room and pulling my knickers down and lifting my dress and him fucking me and kissing me and cum in me and I pulled up knickers and sort out dress and we both returned to wedding reception and found out he was brides grandad

over a year ago

I stayed over at my sisters the other week,,family party down south,,her friend stayed over aswell,,got up on Sunday morning, going for a pee as her friend came out of bathroom,,wene I went in there was a pair of white cotton nicknicks on the floor,,I had a good sniff and taste,,then cum on the warm gusset,,went down stairs for a cuppa with the two of them,,her friend said she was going for a shower, my sister then asked her if she could put her nicknicks what she left 8n bathroom into the washing basket outside the bathroom,,

over a year ago

A gf I used to have in the past love anything that she shouldn't of lol for one she would get her mum's panties and wear them while we were having fun and get me to call her by her mother name while we were fucking she was mad for this I enjoyed it to lol then she would wank me off into her mum's panties and put them back in her drawer for her to wear. And when we were together she would dare me to run against her while passing and be touchy with her. Things u do hii

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/09/23 14:22:21]

over a year ago

"A gf I used to have in the past love anything that she shouldn't of lol for one she would get her mum's panties and wear them while we were having fun and get me to call her by her mother name while we were fucking she was mad for this I enjoyed it to lol then she would wank me off into her mum's panties and put them back in her drawer for her to wear. And when we were together she would dare me to run against her while passing and be touchy with her. Things u do hii"
I’ve done same

over a year ago

I fucked my cousin at her brothers wedding a few years ago. She was the filthiest I’ve ever had and now she won’t talk to me at family parties

over a year ago

Anyone else want to share?

52 weeks ago

Anyone fancy sharing?

52 weeks ago

Me and my husband and our kids recently went away to turkey for a 10 day holiday. Every evening the hotel had a different themed entertainment show. On the 7th night there was a live performance with dancers from South Africa. We were sitting in the front row and we had been drinking from mid-afternoon. One of the male dancers was performing right in front of me and was being very suggestive and flirtatious with me. The children were falling asleep so my husband kindly said that he would take them back to our hotel room and that I could stay and watch and enjoy the rest of the show and come back after. After the show had finished the performers went back stage and I thought that was the end of it. As I began to head back to my hotel room I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around standing in front of me was the sexy male dancer. It was now 11pm and there were only a handful of people still milling around. We exchanged a few compliments before he took me by the wrist and said follow me. He lead us to a secluded spot which was for staff only. We had a little kiss before he spun me around. I put both hands flat against the wall and spread my legs apart. He lifted up my dress and pulled my thong down to my ankle. He dropped his trousers down to his ankles and fucked me against the wall. I told him that he couldn’t cum in me but he could cum in my mouth. It was quick, fast and deep. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as he unloaded his spunk into my mouth. I pulled up my thong pulled down my dress and went straight back to my hotel room without even saying goodbye. I was so horny when I got back to the hotel room that I stripped naked and let my husband fuck me on the balcony and let him cum in my pussy. True story.

By *j and c 2Couple
50 weeks ago

mullingar

50 weeks ago

By *im66123Man
50 weeks ago

newcastle

By *exymarvelMan
50 weeks ago

cardiff

By *xeterman1Man
50 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *attb179Man
50 weeks ago

London

"Me and my husband and our kids recently went away to turkey for a 10 day holiday. Every evening the hotel had a different themed entertainment show. On the 7th night there was a live performance with dancers from South Africa. We were sitting in the front row and we had been drinking from mid-afternoon. One of the male dancers was performing right in front of me and was being very suggestive and flirtatious with me. The children were falling asleep so my husband kindly said that he would take them back to our hotel room and that I could stay and watch and enjoy the rest of the show and come back after. After the show had finished the performers went back stage and I thought that was the end of it. As I began to head back to my hotel room I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around standing in front of me was the sexy male dancer. It was now 11pm and there were only a handful of people still milling around. We exchanged a few compliments before he took me by the wrist and said follow me. He lead us to a secluded spot which was for staff only. We had a little kiss before he spun me around. I put both hands flat against the wall and spread my legs apart. He lifted up my dress and pulled my thong down to my ankle. He dropped his trousers down to his ankles and fucked me against the wall. I told him that he couldn’t cum in me but he could cum in my mouth. It was quick, fast and deep. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as he unloaded his spunk into my mouth. I pulled up my thong pulled down my dress and went straight back to my hotel room without even saying goodbye. I was so horny when I got back to the hotel room that I stripped naked and let my husband fuck me on the balcony and let him cum in my pussy. True story. "

Sat at work reading this. Rock hard now.

By *rNightMan
50 weeks ago

Coventry

"send me your sexy confessions and i’ll post them here anonymously for everyone to see, so no come back on you.or post them yourself...

No underage or illegal."

Can’t message a hidden profile lol

By *andy IanMan
50 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

50 weeks ago

"Me and my husband and our kids recently went away to turkey for a 10 day holiday. Every evening the hotel had a different themed entertainment show. On the 7th night there was a live performance with dancers from South Africa. We were sitting in the front row and we had been drinking from mid-afternoon. One of the male dancers was performing right in front of me and was being very suggestive and flirtatious with me. The children were falling asleep so my husband kindly said that he would take them back to our hotel room and that I could stay and watch and enjoy the rest of the show and come back after. After the show had finished the performers went back stage and I thought that was the end of it. As I began to head back to my hotel room I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around standing in front of me was the sexy male dancer. It was now 11pm and there were only a handful of people still milling around. We exchanged a few compliments before he took me by the wrist and said follow me. He lead us to a secluded spot which was for staff only. We had a little kiss before he spun me around. I put both hands flat against the wall and spread my legs apart. He lifted up my dress and pulled my thong down to my ankle. He dropped his trousers down to his ankles and fucked me against the wall. I told him that he couldn’t cum in me but he could cum in my mouth. It was quick, fast and deep. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as he unloaded his spunk into my mouth. I pulled up my thong pulled down my dress and went straight back to my hotel room without even saying goodbye. I was so horny when I got back to the hotel room that I stripped naked and let my husband fuck me on the balcony and let him cum in my pussy. True story. "
naughty minx, surprised you didn't let him pump your pussy full of his cum

By *ayarMan
50 weeks ago

Wirral

Hot

Can see why he liked what he saw

By *c1969Man
50 weeks ago

Coventry

Wow horny lady ??

By *ildmanYorksMan
50 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"send me your sexy confessions and i’ll post them here anonymously for everyone to see, so no come back on you.or post them yourself...

No underage or illegal.

Can’t message a hidden profile lol"

Just click the "Reply privately" button on his post. Works even if the profile is hidden

By *ildmanYorksMan
50 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Just been asked to post this anonymously...

Met my first guy alone last week. Me and hubby have net quite a few guys over the years but a month ago he said we need to take it up a notch and I should meet my favourite guys alone.

By *orthridingMan
50 weeks ago

Knutsford

Absolutely fabulous wow what a sexy story. I too would like to know why he couldn't cum inside you lol. Did you swallow his spunk? Mmm

By *j and c 2Couple
50 weeks ago

mullingar

By *xeterman1Man
50 weeks ago

weston super mare

49 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/23 16:54:43]

49 weeks ago

"Me and my husband and our kids recently went away to turkey for a 10 day holiday. Every evening the hotel had a different themed entertainment show. On the 7th night there was a live performance with dancers from South Africa. We were sitting in the front row and we had been drinking from mid-afternoon. One of the male dancers was performing right in front of me and was being very suggestive and flirtatious with me. The children were falling asleep so my husband kindly said that he would take them back to our hotel room and that I could stay and watch and enjoy the rest of the show and come back after. After the show had finished the performers went back stage and I thought that was the end of it. As I began to head back to my hotel room I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around standing in front of me was the sexy male dancer. It was now 11pm and there were only a handful of people still milling around. We exchanged a few compliments before he took me by the wrist and said follow me. He lead us to a secluded spot which was for staff only. We had a little kiss before he spun me around. I put both hands flat against the wall and spread my legs apart. He lifted up my dress and pulled my thong down to my ankle. He dropped his trousers down to his ankles and fucked me against the wall. I told him that he couldn’t cum in me but he could cum in my mouth. It was quick, fast and deep. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth as he unloaded his spunk into my mouth. I pulled up my thong pulled down my dress and went straight back to my hotel room without even saying goodbye. I was so horny when I got back to the hotel room that I stripped naked and let my husband fuck me on the balcony and let him cum in my pussy. True story. Absolutely fabulous wow what a sexy story. I too would like to know why he couldn't cum inside you lol. Did you swallow his spunk? Mmm"

I never take another man’s load on the first fuck…. And a good wife always swallows! xx

49 weeks ago

Post new Message to Thread