Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taking Control of my Man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've got you tied to the bed, arms and legs outstretched so I can enjoy every inch of your naked body. I love this so much, seeing you spread in front of me, knowing I can do anything and everything I want.

And what do I want? That's a difficult question to answer because as I'm leaning over to kiss you I'm starting to tremble with such excitement. I know I need to try and keep my cool so I can make this long and sweet, when really all I want to do is sit astride you and let my juices run down your cock as I sink down onto it.

Your skin is so fucking beautiful. I stroke my hands gently over your chest, stopping to stroke your nipples. You always gasp when I do that, and one of my favourite things in this world is to hear the noises you make as I explore you. I simply have to lick them and suck them, taking my time, making them wet and slippery. The whole time I'm doing this I'm thinking about how much I want to do the same to your cock.

Oh my god, your cock. I can't describe the high I experience when I'm kneeling in front of you, kissing and licking it, swirling my tongue round and round the tip, making it shine with wetness ready to take more and more into my mouth. But I'm not kneeling this time am I? This time I'm in charge and ready to take what I want from you.

You're super sensitive when you're restrained like this for me. Each time I move and touch you in a different place you react as though there's an electric current running through you. I want you to feel every single sensation I give. You even notice my hair brushing over you like the softest of kisses.

What you don't see is me stopping and slowly inserting a toy in my arse. If you knew what was coming you'd be going crazy to be untied by now. I'm going to give you something you haven't had from me before. I tell you this, whispering it in your ear. You desperately want to know what it is, but you stop mid sentence as you feel me sitting astride your thigh and rubbing slowly against your skin.

My pussy is dripping, just as it always does when I'm teasing you. I slip my fingers inside, making them wet and then take hold of your rock hard cock. All my senses are alive with this and with you. I can't help making soft sounds as I smear my juices over your skin and lean close to lick them up, all the time grinding against your thigh, rubbing my clit back and forth on you.

I want to make this last but you're driving me wild. You, my darling, you really don't know what you do to me. You say you're nothing special, but my god, I only need one glance at you, or to stroke your face in that way I love and I'm there, wanting you inside me, pounding me, hurting me with that huge black cock.

It's time.

I kneel over you, at the same time taking that little toy from my arse. It's relaxed me just enough to be able to do this on my terms. You're still going to hurt me and I know it, but I want this so badly that I just don't care. I position your cock just right and you're trying to thrust up towards me. My hands on your chest, holding you still, I ease down, taking you deep into my arse all at once. My growl is joined by your gasp as you realise exactly what I've just done. I sit still just for a moment then grind onto you taking you as deep as I can. Then I start to move, rocking back and forth, circling my hips, taking that whole fat thing deeper into me than it's ever been.

The time for being gentle has gone. I need to come on you. I'm rubbing my clit hard with one hand, riding you faster and faster while I claw at your chest. I know you love being buried deep in my arse baby, and I tell you so. I know you're going to come for me too, because you're loving the wild side of me taking my pleasure just as I want. I'm screaming in pain and the hot sweet back arching spasms that you're sending through me. You're familiar with those growls that mean I'm ready to explode with you. I tell you, I say your name and make you know I'm going to come. For you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely awesome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread