Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex colleague

Jump to newest

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

A couple of months ago I was browsing Fab when a couples profile caught my eye, fun sounding, both bi with the female liking to be a dom, oh yeah and the public pics looked amazing too.

I read the profile and saw that they were only in Liverpool so no too far away. I then slowly started going through the public pics, god she was stunning, a mature woman with blond hair, a very sexy curvy figure, amazing boobs and one stunning looking pussy. I was clicking from one amazing pic of her to another and then came a dick pic... stood proud his dick was about the same size as mine and as I stared I noticed he was wearing her sexy knickers and before I knew it I was slowly stroking my dick imagining sucking his dick as his wife sucked mine.

I was brought back to the real world as my phone pinged, fuck who was it, usually my phone is on silent but id been messing with the cover and must have knocked it off silent. it was just a whatsapp from one of far too many groups on there. Hardon subsiding I logged off Fab and shut my laptop. Phone in hand I started to scroll through Instagram killing time before bed. Nothing much on there I switched over to Facebook and was randomly looking at rubbish "friends" had posted. Just as I was about to close Facebook something made me stop in my tracks...

Was it, no it couldnt be... I was looking at a picture posted from an ex work colleague of her at home in the kitchen cooking dinner, a fairly random nice, wholesome pic. But it was the poster in the background in the open plan kitchen and the colour of the wall. I quickly opened my laptop and logged back onto Fab, back to the sexy couple only half an hour before had me slowly wanking. Was I just hoping or was it actually them I couldnt tell.

Id always had a thing for Nicky when we used to work together, she was about 10 years older than me but god would I have loved to have played with her. She was a stunning blond, single mum and we always flirted back and forth. We'd stayed facebook friends but other than the odd cheeky comment or random like we hadnt spoken since she left the company, shed gotten married and so had I yet here I was looking at facebook and fab and hoping.

I scrolled through her pics on facebook, what was I hoping to find, I was sure that she wouldnt have any naughty pics on facebook but seeing this amazing image on fab of a curvy blond bent over the kitchen table as a nice smooth dick was entering her had me very horny and hoping. God she had a lot of pics but not many of the kitchen and none where I could see any naked skin... god I hoped it was her and then, 3 years earlier, holiday snaps, shes on the beach relaxing when I saw it, 3 moles in what looked like a triangle on her shoulder, just like the woman being bent over the table!

OMFG I was so hard and loving both her and her husband... I looked at another couple of pics on fab and the dates matched with some pics uploaded on the same day to facebook with similar clothing on... WOW, it was true, It was them... fuck me... what should I do... Well obviously I slowly stroked my now solid dick, looking, reading the profile over and over, they were looking for a bi male and although I wasnt just after MM the thought of sucking that amazing smooth dick sent me over the edge and I came...

The next day in work I was useless as all I could think about was the pair of them and what I should do. Should I send a message with face pic to them and hope they would send one back confirming? But shit if I did and they were offended would they send it to my wife? But on the other hand if I ticked their boxes then a lot of fun was to be had... I thought about this all day and when I got home later that night half did it... "stunning picks guys, your not too far away too. Would love to chat sometime if your up for it?"

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start. Looking forward to more of this.

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
over a year ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *midsfabguyMan
over a year ago

WMids

Hot

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

Thanks guys. I’m in work till late tonight but hopefully I’ll sort the rest by the weekend.

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

I waited looking at my inbox, 2 mins felt like an hour... nothing. I looked in the sent mail and noticed that they had read it, or at least one of them had... I thought ah well it was a nice horny thought but it is what it is. I carried on looking around fab, reading the chat rooms and chatting to a few fab friends. An hour or so must have past and it was getting late so I was about to log off when I noticed that I had 1 message. I opened it to see that it was off the couple I thought I knew. Sorry Stu we have just been having fun in the hot tub. Yeah we love your pics too. Were looking for couples and Bi females at the moment but we are always on the look out for a special male...

Fuck my heart was beating out of my chest, did they think that I was one of those special males? Should I reply back asking? Fuck, fuck, what should I do? I calmed down and quickly typed "So, do you class me as one of those special males?"

Within minutes the word "maybe" and a horny emoji appeared back! Wow, I was so horny, I was sure it was the woman I had fancied and flirted with and also as I was looking at the profile pics I kept going to the pic of her husband wanking his hard dick over her willing mouth. God I wish I was there helping I was thinking as I stroked my now solid dick.

I typed back, so which pic of mine do you like then? The response I got made me even harder than I thought I could be. Hubby loves the ones with you dressed in heels and panties but I love the one with you being fucked by a strapon... Would you like me to use one of mine on you?

We went backward and forward with the horny texts for about an hour until they said that they had to be up early in the morning and still had to finish what they had started in the hot tub... I told them that I was so jealous and how horny I was thinking about it but to have a good time and think of me. I got a single pic back of her, no face just a finger inside a very wet pussy her legs pulled up and her toes painted in bright green nail polish and the words sleep tight...

I woke up in the morning still hard, and went downstairs to make breakfast, I was wandering around naked as it was 6am and the rest of the family are never awake before I even leave for work let alone now. As the coffee machine started up I logged into fab to check but nothing so I logged out. I opened facebook and begun to scroll, nothing much on and I was about to log off and finish my coffee when on the last scroll down I saw it. Nicky had posted a few snaps in the album garden renovation. It wasnt the garden that had caught my eye but the Hot tub house that she had titled hubby is so talented and the next pic of her view of the garden at night with the lights on from the hot tub. There poking out of the water in the hot tub were two feet with the nails painted lime green!

My mind went into overdrive and my dick instantly hardened.... I looked at those toes and without even opening fab I knew it had to be Nicky and her husband. I wanted to look at both but knew this would have to wait as I needed to get to work. That day at work I was in a daze and must have been by far my least productive day. All I could think about was logging onto fab and chatting to this amazing couple.

Lunchtime came and as usual everyone left the office for lunch and I stayed at my desk. I opened up fab and checked if they were online. Yes, result they were. A message popped up from them. Hey Stu. We both loved chatting to you last night and to be honest I fucked her thinking of you. Whats your deal? Weve read your profile and are cool with it. I think we are at the stage where we need to exchange face pics. Oh wow, it was her husband messaging... he likes the sound of me but shit what do I do? If I send my face pic, will she block me? Will she tell my wife? I didnt think she would do this as they hadnt ever met but she was friends with me on facebook and so was my wife... But the horny side of me couldnt let up on this chance... fuck, fuck, fuck.. I messaged back and said that I wasnt sure about the face pic just yet, what if you knew me or my wife? I waited 5, 10, 15 mins and then saw that he had logged off. Shit, had I blown my chance?

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ecretSilverlinkMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Had sex with my old colleague was the best feeling

Reply privately

By *bdnhonestMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
over a year ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Please continue

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ubforfandcoupleMan
over a year ago

pontardawe

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *allpaul888Man
over a year ago

llangollen

Great story!!

Reply privately

By *imbob2145Man
over a year ago

stirling

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

Glad you guys like. More to come, hopefully tonight.

Reply privately

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Reply privately

By *ndy197440Man
over a year ago

southport

Reply privately

By *inkyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I hope this story has a happy ending or I’ll be gutted! Lol

Reply privately

By *anky677Man
over a year ago

Near-by

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

I logged off fab after another 10 mins or so, my mind racing. Fuck should I have just sent the face pic, we always used to flirt, would they have minded that we knew each other.

I went home and as usual logged onto fab and had a look around. Still no message from them, they had been online as a new pic of Nicky was up a close up from behind looking sexy as fuck bent over with her pussy spread wide. God she looked amazing and I was stroking my dick to the pic in no time.

A few days passed, Id fabbed a couple of their new pics, they had been online but still no response. Fuck Ive really fucked it. Should I send a face pic now, but it had been 3 or 4 days... ah well!

Two weeks had passed and I still hadnt heard anything, Id sent a couple of likes of pics on Facebook and even a Fab photo comment on a pic of the pair of them paddle boarding. Nicky had even commented back about how nice the lake was and that if I was interested the website.It wasnt until I had to pic my daughter up from a swimming lesson that things changed...

My wife had dropped her off and I was to pick her up, not what I usually do due to working hours but id worked from home that day so agreed. I walked into the local pool early with the intention of going up to the viewing platform to watch the last 20 mins. Coming out of the attached gym just as I walked in was Nicky and her daughter.

Both of them looked amazing in tight gym leggings and low cut vest tops both with very ample boobs looking amazing especially Nicky with her hard nipples showing through the material. All I could manage as my mind raced and my dick started to harden (thank god I had skinny jeans on...) was hey Nicky, long time no see... Nicky turned from her conversation with her daughter and walked over giving me a sweaty hug. OMG babes it been ages... oh sorry shit ive rubbed my sweat all over you... We went on to chat about what each of us had been upto etc the usual catch up kind of conversation until Nickys daughter said she was meeting friends soon and needed to go. Nicky leaned in for another hug this time a little closer and squeezing her breasts against me as she did. Just as she was letting go she uttered the words "we know its you by the way" and stepped back, waved and jogged off to catch up with her daughter.

Her arse looked amazing as she jogged off but all I could think about was her words. They knew! WTF... Dad, who was that woman you were talking to? Shit Id forgotten why I was there... Erm just an old work colleague babes. How was swimming? We walked back to the car, my daughter chatting away but all I could think about was Nicky. My phone beeped and it was facetime messenger, I never get anyone using this but I instantly knew why. It was from Nicky fab to bump into you tonight, we should have a catch up sometime...

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is relly fab

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Do please continue

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

By *he wanerding bullMan
over a year ago

cavan

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg I am hard here great story

Reply privately

By *ag165Man
over a year ago

Greenock

Reply privately

By *xyBs2022Couple
over a year ago

Lancs

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story loving it, great writing !

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

Super!

Don’t keep us waiting too long for more

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
over a year ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ommyTighMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Niiice

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

Thanks guys. Love you like the story. Sorry I got sidetracked last night but I’ll try and sort more out tonight. ??

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *newinkMan
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *ristolDMan
over a year ago

town centre

11th March

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

All of the drive home my daughter was talking to me I presume about how her day had gone but all I could think about was Nicky, her arse as she jogged off, her tits as she squeezed me. But most of all the comment and then the message...

When I got back my wife was already in bed and my daughter headed for the shower. I logged straight onto Fab, yes they were online.

"Hey, hows it going guys?"

"Were good, you?"

"Yeah, erm well, maybe... Do I know you guys?"

5 mins passes, fuck, I log onto facebook and it all but confirms it, Nicky had checked into the gym 3 hours ago... oh shit is this happening...

"Lol. Maybe. Well Nicky tells me you look sexy as fuck in real life."

OMFG it was Nickys husband Dan. This is happening. My dick was straining to get out of my shorts, my hand was slowly rubbing at my crotch as I typed back.

"Well Nicky looks fucking sexy as hell and although we have never met that dick of yours looks so suckable Dan." I hit send and slowly slid my hand inside my shorts touching my dick and feeling the precum on the head. I couldnt believe I had just told a guy his dick looked suckable but as I was thinking this I was rubbing the precum on my fingers and bringing them up to my mouth to taste.

"Nicky is in the shower atm but we are both very interest and she wanted me to send you this" I could see from the thumbnail but clicked and saw the bigger pic... Fuck me... in front of me was Dans hard dick poking out from a pair of crotchless knickers, his legs had stockings on and what looked like high heels were on his feet. This in itself would have turned me on but the fact that Nicky was topless on her knees with her mouth open and cum dribbling down her chin set my mind into overdrive.

As I was wanking another message came through, "Hey Stu, loved seeing you tonight, shame our daughters were with us. Me and Dan are going to go to bed now as I want him to fuck me whilst I think of you... night night... oh yeah and I will be intouch tomorrow"

Fuck me the thought of Nicky and Dan fucking whilst she thought of me made me wank faster, I was going to cum so hard, shit I was in my home office and about to cum, I grabbed the empty glass I had been drinking from earlier and shot spirt after spirt of hot thick cum into it. I fell back into the seat, I couldnt believe what had just happened and a naughty thought came into my head,

Imagine it was Dans cum you little cum slut... I put the glass to my mouth and let the warm, sticky cum slide into my mouth. mmmmm it felt so naughty but at the same time so good, the thought of fucking Nicky and her husband had me so turned on I was willing to do whatever they wanted... slowly stroking my dick looking at the picture of Nicky and that sexy dick I swallowed knowing it wouldnt be the last time I tasted cum.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *avidking73Man
over a year ago

Barnet

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like you’re in for one hell of a time with Nicky and Dan. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
over a year ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Really looking forward to seeing more on how it devolves

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

back where i came from

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Naughty boy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *hisismeXXXMan
over a year ago

Welsh Wales

Had a similar experience of discovering real life friends on here by identifying the same photos posted on FB and here at similar times (with faces blurred/blacked out on here) but unfortunately nothing came of it, they weren’t looking for men. I enjoyed the photos though!

Reply privately

By *etterryseeMan
over a year ago

near Swindon

Great story - yes I also know a FB couple who are on Fab

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
over a year ago

up north

A couple of days had passed and I was checking both Facebook and Fab to see if there was any messages from Dan or Nicky. Nothing, I thought I had been ghosted until I got a message about a new connection on Facebook. It was Dan, I accepted and sent a quick message saying "hope you had a fab night the other night" Yeah it was amazing, we need to sort out that footy stuff though if your free tonight?

Footy stuff! What the fuck was he talking about? Then it clicked, he knew I had a wife and maybe that she checked my phone... Oh shit yeah I forgot about that, let me see if I can come out to play... Hope you have some new boots to show me... Dan sent back a winking emoji along with his address and let me know if you can make tonight mate.

I told the mrs that I was going to chat to a mate tonight about starting back playing footy and she barely looked up from her laptop, just said yeah whatever, dont get pissed though. I sent a message to Dan saying id be round about 8.

I was about 5 mins away from their house but I was 20 mins early, I couldnt help myself it was all that I could think about all day, work had been a blur and my dick had been solid in my pants from about 3pm... I sat in the pub car park, flicking through fab and then saw the profile change "Fin night planned tonight" with the horny emoji... mmm fuck yeah I thought starting the car up.

I pulled up to the house and wow what a nice looking house set back from the road with a private gate. I messaged Dan telling him I was outside the gate and just as I hit send it began to slide open. I parked up next to the car on the drive and walked up the path leading to the front door. Just as I was about to knock the door was opened by Nickys daughter, oh hi, how are you? She looked sexy as fuck in a pair of skinny jeans, a low cut top and boots and was carrying a holdall. I just about managed a erm, yeah, hi. Before she turned shouted, mum , dad your mates here and pushed past me and to her car.

I heard "come in, were im in the kitchen" as Janes car drove off the drive. I walked in and closed the door a little disappointed, I was horny as fuck 10 mins ago but their daughter lived with them... fuck no playing tonight then.

How wrong I was...

I walked down a corridor from the front door to the kitchen, as I walked in I realised that the whole house was open plan with bifold doors off the back of the kitchen. Stood with a bottle of beer in his hand was Dan. He had a white loose fit tee on and joggers and a massive smile on his face. Nicky will be down in a bit, I guess you met Jane then? Erm yeah. Its ok shes off to her mates tonight and then for a girls trip so wont be back till Monday... mmm my dick started to harden. Dan moved closer to me and whispered "so you want to fuck my wife do you?" and grabbed my now growing bulge on my jeans... mmm were both going to have some fun with you mate, slowly rubbing the palm of his hand up and down on my dick.

I heard the clicking of high heels on the wooden floor behind me and also Nickys sexy voice saying "Im glad you boys are playing nicely" As I turned around I saw her in all of her glory... Blond hair tied up in a pony, red lipstick on, but best of all her amazing tits were barely contained in a red and black lace bra with her pussy being covered in a matching thong, topped off with black stockings and killer black heels..

My mouth was open is shock and my dick was begging to be released. Nicky kissed me deep as she walked up as her husband contained to stroke my dick over my jeans. Nicky said to Dan to go and make himself look pretty and with that he walked out of the room. I couldnt believe what was going on, Id wanted to fuck this woman for years but just thought that she was a bit of a flirt, now here she was looking sexy as fuck and her husband was giving me permission to fuck her...

I was stood glued to the spot as my mind raced, Nicky sat at the bar type stool one the kitchen island, her legs crossed and she looked amazing. So hows this going to work with you being married she asked? I sat down next to her and we chatted about the situation but I was thinking with my dick now and all I could think of was how sexy she looked and how good this was going to be.

So do you like what I have on then? Fuck me Nicky, yes babes... She uncrossed her legs and I could see her bald pussy was only just contained by the thong and there was a nice little wet spot appearing.We both stood up and began to kiss, she pulled my tee over my head as I tried to undo her bra. Wow as the tee fell to the floor I looked at her and those amazing boobs, I kissed her again and slowly worked my way down her neck kissing and sucking as I went across her chest, not quite licking the nipple. I could tell she liked that as she arched her back and moaned. My hand wandered and began to slowly rub her clit through the lace. You started without me came a voice from behind me. I looked up from Nickys boobs to see Dan stood there in an almost matching outfit as Nicky... oh fuck yes I mumbled before sucking Nickys nipple into my mouth..

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Sounds like this is going to be an amazing night. It’s my dream scenario having both of you to play with.

Reply privately

By *un24.7Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ommyTighMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *orkiebar51Man
over a year ago

Keighley

Reply privately

By *sxboy69Man
over a year ago

Rayleigh

Reply privately

By *on81282Man
over a year ago

saltburn

Loving this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So hot

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Such a hot scenario

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
over a year ago

cannock

Reply privately

By *addy and the TrampCouple
over a year ago

Gamlingay

Mmmm so hot

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

A dream I want

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
52 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
52 weeks ago

up north

I heard Dans heels clicking across the floor as I devoured Nicky's nipple, her head was flung back and by the noises that she was making she was really enjoying herself. The clicking of the heels stopped and I felt Dan starting to undo my jeans and pulling them down, slowly rubbing my now hard dick through my boxers, I broke from sucking Nickys nipples and stood upright, turning to see Dan in all his glory. He looked almost as stunning as his wife his semi hard dick making the lace thong strain.

I kissed him hard and breaking away told him to bend over like a good little slut, Nicky giggled as I slapped Dans arse and told him to get on his knees and suck my dick. All the time my left thumb and finger had been slowly rubbing Nickys clit and the lace was now soaking. I told her to lift her arse up so that I could remove the soaking lace thong. She did as she was told and I removed the juice covered thong, placing it over dans face as my little slut sucked away.

Slowly, I slid my two middle fingers inside Nicky and began to work her gspot , rubbing the clit with my finger. She was rithing in pleasure the sounds were amazing as she started to build up her orgasm I could feel her pussy walls begin to tense "FUCKKKKKK IM GOING TO CUM" she screamed, harder and faster my fingers worked until she cum hard squirting all over the stool and covering Dans face as he sucked away at my dick. I placed both hands on the back of her head and forced my dick deep into his throat, he tried to pull away but I pushed forward making him gag and spew on my dick. I let him up for air before face fucking him hard.

Dan was struggling and Nicky shouted over to me dont waste your cum on the slut I want it. I pulled out of Dans mouth and pushed him to the floor. "Stay there slut" as he lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. I grabbed Nicky, turned her around so I could see that amazing arse. SMACK... I brought my hand down on it, she yelped and I saw my hand print begin to show on her nice big arse in a nice red colour. SMACK, SMACK. "Oh yes babes, fuck me" mmm see that Dan your wife is a nice little slut that wants to be dominated, just like you!

I slid my dick into her soaking wet pussy as she let out a deep almost animalistic moan. Slowly I pulled almost all of the way out before sliding balls deep into her. Come her Dan you slut, "Lick my arse as I fuck your wife" oh god that felt good, Dan was an expert with his tongue and as I pushed inside his wive he pushed his tongue deep into my arse.

Before long Nicky was screaming she was going to cum again, I spead up knowing that I was almost about to cum too... "FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK" Her pussy contracted squeezing my dick and that sent me over the edge, pumping squirt after squirt of my thick creamy cum deep inside her. I grabbed her tits and sqeezed her nipples hard as she moaned and cum. Dan get underneath you little slut I want to see you clean up. I took my phone from the side and began to film pulling my dick slowly out of Nickys pussy, big blobs of cum falling onto Dans Thong covered face.

My dick flopped out and Dan licked all of our juices from my semi hard cock before working away at his wifes soaking wet red pussy as both mine and her juices dipped out. After a few minutes we were both clean, I told Dan to stand up and both me and Nicky kissed his cum covered face. God it tasted amazing and my dick went instantly hard... Right slut you know what to do, your wife has just shown you as they both swapped places...

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
52 weeks ago

Gloucester

Wow

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
52 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *en4funoxonMan
52 weeks ago

Banbury

Love this story ticks so many boxes that I would love to do too.

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
52 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
52 weeks ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
52 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

52 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
52 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
52 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
52 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
52 weeks ago

cannock

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
52 weeks ago

cannock

Reply privately

By *ag165Man
52 weeks ago

Greenock

Reply privately

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan
52 weeks ago

cinderford

Fuck I’ve never been so hard over a story

Reply privately

By *litherzMan
52 weeks ago

Tamworth

Reply privately

By *on81282Man
52 weeks ago

saltburn

Loving it

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
52 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
52 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ndrews642Man
52 weeks ago

exeter

hot hot hot!

Reply privately

By *ameisnawtyMan
52 weeks ago

anywhere

Such a hot story

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
52 weeks ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
52 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
52 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
52 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ommyTighMan
52 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Keep this story going

Reply privately

By *tu_the_LeonMan
52 weeks ago

Somewhere called...

Reply privately

By *bzsissyTV/TS
52 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
52 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

up north

Dan slowly bent over the kitchen island, god his arse almost looked as good as his slut wife's. Nicky, get here and tongue fuck that sexy arse, make it nice and wet for me. as she crawled over her makeup smeared across her face and red marks appearing on her breasts from where I had been pulling them as I fucked her I pulled Nickys cum stained knickers from off Dans head and stuffed them in his mouth.

I could see Dan was enjoying his wife being a filthy slut slowly rimming his arse, her tongue slowly licking from his balls up the thong and just as she was about to remove it I told her just to pull it to one side again picking my phone up and filming this little slut tongue fucking her husband as he lay bent over the kitchen island just in stockings, heels and a thong.

I moved behind her and that soaking, juicy pussy was too much. I slid my dick deep inside her my balls hitting her clit pushing her tongue deeper into Dans arse. Pulling out Nicky protested but I told her it was Dans turn to be fucked and she would have to wait. Dan gave his arse a little wiggle and I grabbed his hips lining my hard dick up. The head covered in his wifes pussy juices lined up perfectly and Dan let out a deep moan even with the thong in his mouth. Slowly inch by inch my dick disappeared deep into Dans arse, I could see his knuckles going white as he gripped the worktop.

Slowly pulling out I shouted Nicky to suck my dick. Dan had douched but my dick still did look a little dirty, Nicky hesitated, dont blame me you little slut its your husband whos the dirty cunt. Again she went to protest, SMACK... I brought my hand down on her big dangling breast, ahhhhh. I repeated again, suck my dick you little slut. This is your dirty little sissy husbands fault, in fact for your disobedience... I rammed my dick deep into Dans arse pinning him to the counter and making him cry out in pain. Pulling out again my dick now dirtier than before I picked up my phone and began to record. Now suck my filthy dick you dirty little slut, Dan turned around with tears in his eyes to look at his slut wife, my dirty dick now inches from her lips. Lick it first Nicky, get it nice and wet before you suck it clean.

Nicky did as she was told and although at first she didnt want to her tongue now was rolling around the top of my helmet making sure it was clean. I grabbed her hair and pulled her off my dick... DONT SWALLOW, keep that shitty spit in your mouth I grabbed Dan and forced him to the floor, forcing him onto his back I told him to open his mouth and wait. Now Nicky, this dirty little sissy slut had a shitty arse and now you have it in your mouth. I want you to spit it at him, tell him how useless he is and how angry you are for having a shitty mouth...

I could see the hatred rise in her but what she did next made me very happy. She pulled his dick out of the thong and rough wanked him fast. The pleasure and pain on his face sent him to the edge and she knew, she stopped immediately and open palmed slapped his balls hard. As he lifted his head up in agony she spat right into his face, YOU FUCKING USELESS SISSY CUNT!!! I feel like a nasty whore and its all your fault, SMACK!!! again into his balls, she spat again next to his head as he lay in the fetal position tears steaming down his face. Lick it up you fucking sissy, me still filming as all of this had gone on loving how Nicky was dominating her husband. Stand up Nicky, here have some wine to take the taste away holding out a glass of red. She took a big mouth full swilled it around her mouth and then spat it at her husband just as he had finished licking up the spit.

Hang on Nicky said with an evil glint in her eye Ill be back in a minute, her heels walking quickly away as my hand print had become very clear on both her arse and left breast.... mmm what has she got planned for you sissy? Wipe that wine up with those knickers and then come here and suck my dick as we wait...

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
51 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ockforplay66Man
51 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
51 weeks ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
51 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

51 weeks ago

Very horny story… looking forward to reading more

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
51 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ark_sentinelCouple
51 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately

By *orkiepud_69Couple
51 weeks ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
51 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

A fun night

Reply privately

By *pforfun1899Man
51 weeks ago

harlow

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
51 weeks ago

Haverhill

Reply privately

By *ash78Man
51 weeks ago

leeds

Reply privately

By *ilkscarf39Man
51 weeks ago

arctic

Fantastic story. Looking forward to hearing more.

Reply privately

By *ary1001xMan
51 weeks ago

Hillsborough

Reply privately

By *etoo8083 OP   Man
51 weeks ago

up north

Dan was now on all fours crawling towards me as I sat at the kitchen table semi hard dick covered in his wifes spit, as he got closer I told him to tell me what he wanted? I want your hard dick Stu... What else sissy? I want to watch you with my wife... Good little sissy. Now put that dirty thong on and get my dick hard. Dan stood up pulling the thong over his dirty stained stockings and I would see his dick through the wet material. Now back on all fours and make me hard!

Dan crawled over and began to lick at my balls before placing both in his mouth and gently sucking on them. God he was good, slowly licking the shaft of my now hard dick he went about making me very hard, slowly licking up and down, turning his tongue over the head before putting his lips against my helmet and slowly taking most of my dick before gagging.

"Ive taught you well sissy" came Nickys voice. I hadnt even heard her going in those stiletto heels I had been in that much pleasure. "But now its time for my fun" she said with a very sarcastic tone to her voice. Whilst he was still on all fours just infront of my dick Nicky bent down and pulled his dick out of the soaking thong, she began rough wanking him hard and fast, the pain on his face told me he wasnt enjoying how fast or hard she was going. Then with more of a scream than a moan Dan came thick white strands going over the floor, his stockings and Nickys hand, he carried on wanking until he was squealing and begging for her to stop. Nicky then let go of his dick and rubbed her cum covered hand over his face and into his hair. "Now lick your fucking mess up you fucking sissy" Nicky said grabbing Dans hair and forcing him down to the floor. As Dan licked away his arse was in the air, I thought about fucking it again but was enjoying the show put on by Nicky looking sexy as fuck having reapplied her makeup and redone her hair whilst she had been gone.

SMACK, SMACK, ARRRRRRRR... Dan collapsing into the fetal position again after Nicky had once again slapped his balls hard. Nicky turned away to get something from the work surface... "Im fucking angry at you for making me have to suck his shitty dick and also for begging me to stop, so now your going to have to pay. Roll over sissy!" Dan rolled over his balls looking bright red already. I looked up and smiled, Nicky had brought in a small pink chastity cage, so small I didnt know how his dick would fit. Like an expert Nicky within seconds had Dans dick in and his balls restricted. She then locked it and told him to stand.

Seeing Dan in his cum and spit stained stockings, soaking wet stained thong and heels with his tiny pink cage had me hard but what Nicky asked next really did turn me on. She held the key up to Dan whist looking at me and said "Stuart, this is the only key for Dans dick cage, I was going to give it to you for safe keeping, but Ive had a better idea" Better than me keeping her husbands only key to force him to be locked up for as long as I wanted... this must be good. "Go on, whats your better idea then you dirty bitch?" Nicky looked at me with a very naughty smile "Well seeing as though he is the reason for my shitty mouth Im thinking I should swallow this key and then in a day or so when it comes out he can find it" Dans eyes widened as he realised what she meant, "NO! Thats too much Nicky, I di...." Dan was stopped mid sentence by SMACK, as Nicky slapped him across the face. I picked up my phone and once again began to film, Nicky looked directly into the camera and announced that this is the only key for my sissy husbands cage and if he wants it back the dirty little fucker can fish through my shit to get it. With that she placed the key on her tongue and grabbed the wine glass taking a big gulp she then stuck out her tongue to show the key had gone. I panned round to Dan as he looked broken, tears beginning to run down his cheeks and I turned the camera off grabbed Nicky by the small of her back and pulled her in for a deep kiss grabbing her amazing arse cheeks as I did.

Nicky was horny as fuck and wanted fucking but I told her she would have to wait I needed to get back home so as not to arouse suspission from my wife. Nicky begged me to fuck her but I wanted her on heat for our next meet. Before I go I think that sissy needs to be punished a little more. Tomorrow for work under your suit I want you to wear these cum covered stockings and thong. Nicky do you have a butt plug? Yes babes I have a nice jewel one. Good slide that inside him too before he goes to work. Dan was now our little obedient sissy and just nodded. Im going to need pics throughout the day to prove your being a good little sissy though.

With that I dressed and went to walk out of the door. Walk me to the car Nicky, her eyes widened, what if the neighbours see? Your not really overlooked on this big driveway you can chance it and if they do maybe they will like it Nicky walked me to the car and as we got close I deep kissed her again and pulled her thong down. Im taking this I told her picking it up from the drive and pushing her against the cold metal of the door, she let out a yelp and I quickly shoved two fingers into her wet pussy as I deep kissed again. I could feel the juices on my fingers and pulled them out pushing them into Nickys mouth, she licked them clean as I told her I had to go. As I pulled away the gate began to open, Nicky stood in the drive in just a bra, stockings and heels I beeped my horn and waved. Laughing to myself that the neighbours would look out of the window as she ran back to the house.

Reply privately

By *onsi69Man
51 weeks ago

llanfairpg

Love it

Reply privately

By *ii12vwMan
51 weeks ago

Haverhill