Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

gang bang

Jump to newest

By *wointofour OP   Couple
over a year ago

bangor

want to arrange a gang bang around bangor area in northwales can anybody accom for this for me? and whos up for it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have a word with 1943lewis

over a year ago

A sleepover lol I'll ask my mum

By *unseekingcplCouple
over a year ago

Hamilton

this is a big fantasy of ours! but finding 2 or more guys to join us that we are interested in to join us at the same time is seeming to be inpossible!! good luck! hope you get and enjoy!

over a year ago

"want to arrange a gang bang around bangor area in northwales can anybody accom for this for me? and whos up for it? "

I can't accom sorry but if you find somewhere I'd be up for joining in

By *rusMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"this is a big fantasy of ours! but finding 2 or more guys to join us that we are interested in to join us at the same time is seeming to be inpossible!! good luck! hope you get and enjoy! "

Maybe if you allowed the occasional over 40 to join you there might be more response. I would have loved to come along in the early hours of Sunday when you posted your meet but was blocked because of my age.

over a year ago

Hosted many, select your host and allow him a week to arrange it, many guys shout "i can arrange that" and they simply cant, so choose one that has the reputation for successfully creating them.

By *wointofour OP   Couple
over a year ago

bangor

"this is a big fantasy of ours! but finding 2 or more guys to join us that we are interested in to join us at the same time is seeming to be inpossible!! good luck! hope you get and enjoy!

Maybe if you allowed the occasional over 40 to join you there might be more response. I would have loved to come along in the early hours of Sunday when you posted your meet but was blocked because of my age. "

ive got age 25 - 50 on my account so dont know why its blocked you

Post new Message to Thread