Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Role play fantasy

Jump to newest

By *hethird22 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

somewhere

You or you two/ three have broken down somewhere in your car, im called out to cum take a look, im sat in car while looking on the diagnostic, next minute she is stroking my leg while playing with her self making me hard, next she is sucking my cock, next we are fucking all over the car

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hethird22 OP   Man
40 weeks ago

somewhere

Doe anyone else love role play?

By *lutandhubbyCouple
40 weeks ago

west midlands

but did you repair the car?

By *hethird22 OP   Man
39 weeks ago

somewhere

Of course the car gets repaired

By *arahadam9696Couple
26 weeks ago

manchester

Sounds good

By *irebrand 1263Man
26 weeks ago

near you

Love a bit of sexy role-playing..

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

I complete works for a couple but they haven’t got the money to pay . The husband offers me his wife as a compromise until they have the money . I get to fill all her holes in front of him before watching him clean her up after I finish . Goes on until they pay the bill .

By *hethird22 OP   Man
25 weeks ago

somewhere

Let's make it happen xx

By *ornLee86Man
25 weeks ago

Welwyn Garden City

Naughty phone fun

By *ebbie tvTV/TS
24 weeks ago

westmeath

Love girly role-playing

By *umseekerMan
24 weeks ago

montrose

I’d love to get caught wanking and it go from there

24 weeks ago

Pm open to chat x

By *hethird22 OP   Man
20 weeks ago

somewhere

Any M/F COUPLES out?

By *atandasmileMan
20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"I complete works for a couple but they haven’t got the money to pay . The husband offers me his wife as a compromise until they have the money . I get to fill all her holes in front of him before watching him clean her up after I finish . Goes on until they pay the bill . "

Nice scenario. I love how you get both time with the wife and the money

By *atandasmileMan
20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

There weren't so many in this thread so I'll add a few. I'll start with a fantasy that someone I knew told me that I wouldn't have thought of.

She stands on a hot, crowded commuter train. She's sweaty despite her skimpy summer dress. Pressed in by bodies front and back, swaying with the movement of the train. Her ass rubs against the man behind and she can feel his cock through the material between them. His growing cock. He lifts her dress and keeps it wedged between them, manoeuvres his cock out and slips it inside her. The shunt and jostle of crowd and train now serve to fuck her onto his cock.

We didn't do this for real but I did get a recording of the sounds of the commuter route she used to travel, put a blindfold on her and took her standing up while she was holding on to a strap I had fixed. A little bit of whispering thoughts into her ear to set the scene and let's just say the results were pretty spectacular.

By *atandasmileMan
20 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Maybe one for those who like a bit of bdsm...

In the time of antiquity she stands naked but for her collar. Freshly caught and ready for auction. A crowd of men is interested but for a premium slut surely they need to know how well she will respond. A demonstration is ordered and I step in to show her off - to display fuck her in front of that audience. After we are done they bid on her.

Obviously a lot of people to get together for this one and the lady in particular has to be into both a bdsm angle and multiple men. But it might be possible to get enough people to play along in a club with maybe a bunch of chocolate coins for the "gold".

By *anny 213Man
20 weeks ago

7southshields

Iv done that roll play before on a19

By *abrina59TV/TS
20 weeks ago

submissive land

My wife dressed as a sexy maid wearing French maid dress,black fishnet stockings 5" high heeled shoes.

Wearing a gold necklace with red Ruby.

Walk into bedroom ( as the hotel guest)& find her with the necklace I'd bought as a present accusing her of trying g to steal it.

Tell her if she doesn't want me report her to her manager & police then she will be you little shut.

Scared to lose her job she agrees.

We roleplayed the guest fucking her & taking it onto a regular roleplay where she meets the guest at the hotel always dressed so sexily.

I love that we taken it further & sometimes finish rp with my wife coming home to me ( her husband) & only letting me lick her pussy not ever telling me she being a dirty shut for her hotel guest.

So damn horny

20 weeks ago

Love role-playing

Post new Message to Thread