Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our Bucket list: Taxi ride home Part: 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
41 weeks ago

I’m sitting towards the open door of the taxi in my matching black underwear and heels. I’m sitting up in a poised position with my legs crossed. Ty is standing outside the taxi in a car park completely naked with a very large and impressive rock hard cock which is pointing to 12 o’clock. My eyes are constantly drawn at his cock and I take as much of it mentally as I can. My mind is racing with how it’s going to feel inside of me and what the sensation will be like as it slowly pushes through my pussy lips and begins to penetrate and stretch out the inner walls of my pussy. This immediate thought causes a chain reaction in between my crossed legs and I can feel the cum freely flowing from my pussy outwardly and running down the contours of my arse cheeks and in between my arse crack. We locked eye contact and smiled knowingly at each other and I knew that we were on! I bit my lip and summoned him with my index finger pulling it back in a curling motion as an invitation that I was ready for him to come and join me in the back of his taxi. As he took his first steps towards me and into the back of his taxi, he was in a forward leaning position and suddenly towering over me. I leaned backwards in perfect tandem with him and laid back down on his back seat and opened my legs to allow him to position his body in between my now parted legs. He rested his hands and arms either side of my body and I was now completely on my back. I felt the weight of his body beginning to press against my body and the first thought that came to me was how warm he’s body felt against mine. The second thought that immediately came to me was how big and solid his cock felt as it pressed against my abdomen…and how far up my body I could feel it touching.

I put my arms around his torso and rested my hands on the middle of his back. His body felt very different from the body that I have been used to for the past 20 years with my husband. I could feel his enormous cock rubbing up against my body, gliding against my skin. He was imitating the motion of what he wants to do to me and I could sense the eagerness and desire from him that he really wants to do this but with his cock inside me rather than with his cock outside of me as he currently was!

My legs had somehow automatically wrapped themselves around him. Our bodies were gyrating and pressing against each other’s in a dry humping motion. His cock was throbbing with excitement and my pussy was saturated. All that was preventing him entering me was a tiny piece of material that was now tucked as far as possible in between my pussy lips. I wanted my g string to be as wet as possible but not for this taxi driver but for my husband when I got home a bit later. I’m kept running my hands and fingertips up and down the taxi driver’s back. I was taking in the moment and the feeling of having a completely new and different body for the first time since I got married. Our faces were millimetres apart, before he finally lowered his face and our lips connected with each other’s for the first time. He’s lips felt completely different from my husband’s lips. His smell, his taste and his lip shape was nothing like I had been used to and he felt amazing. Our lips began to part as our kissing began to get more passionate and intense. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth first but I quickly reciprocated this back and pushed my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues began to dance in perfect harmony and rhythm with each others. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into mine. He lifted his right arm and moved it around to my right breast. He pulled the cup of my bra and pulled it down so my large DD breast now became exposed. He then pulled his face away from mine and he began to work his way down to my breast. He first started by kissing my cheek and then kissing down my neck and then my shoulder and then the top of my chest before he finally got to my breast. He pushed my breast upwards grabbing as much of my breast as he could in his hand. This forced my nipple to be pointing directly towards his mouth as he then enveloped my entire erect nipple and some of my breast inside his mouth. He then began to gently suck on it as he opened and closed his hand gently to get as much of a feeling as he could have my large breast. With this, I took this as an opportunity to get a good feel of what he was offering. I pulled my hand from around his back as slipped my hand down in between us and took hold of his massive thick solid cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j69funCouple
41 weeks ago

kildare

Amazing

By *ust MikeMan
41 weeks ago

Yaxley

By *iscoman7771000Man
41 weeks ago

birmingham

By *kpiercedCouple
41 weeks ago

walsall

By *ike231251Man
41 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *j and c 2Couple
41 weeks ago

mullingar

By *aughtywifeyWoman
41 weeks ago

close

By *ussD1Man
41 weeks ago

Gloucester

Wonderful

By *axixxxMan
41 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *ary1001xMan
41 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *rgasm4u69Man
41 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eandher4and9Couple
41 weeks ago

leeds

By *un24.7Man
41 weeks ago

South Devon

By *woformorefunCouple
41 weeks ago

Dundee

By *ushin boundariesCouple
41 weeks ago

halstead

41 weeks ago

I arched my back to allow his hand to move behind me and un-clip my bra. I felt the tension of my bra release and my DD breasts were now free of their restraints. He cast my bra aside and it landed on the taxi floor. This taxi driver, a complete stranger who I had only known for less than an hour had now sat up on his knees and was looking down on me as I was laid on my back with no bra on and my legs splayed wide open with only my tiny black g-string that was tucked up in between my pussy lips. My eyes, again found themselves staring at only one thing. His cock was still solid but had dropped from its original 12 o’clock position and was pointing towards me. He ran his hands up and down my inner thighs. Everything felt new and different. The size of his hands, the pressure of his touch and the silhouette of his body and face.

I was lost in the moment just by staring at him. Then in a flash, I was brought out of where I had drifted away to. A voice started sounding out of my phone.

“Oh shit!”I totally forgot that my husband was watching this on FaceTime.

“Sorry baby, what did you say?” I asked.

“Let him sit on the back seat and you get on your knees on the floor” he repeated.

“I want him to experience how good you are with a cock in your mouth!” He followed.

“Does the thought of your watching your wife with another man’s cock!…a strangers cock!…and then taking him deep in my mouth and then sucking on it like I do with yours?” I said back to my husband.

“Oh yeah baby…I definitely want to see you do this to the taxi driver right now!” He replied as I could see him starting to stroke his erect dick a bit harder and faster.

Ty was overhearing my conversation with my husband and instantly gave me a cheeky wink. I got up off my back and he sat down on the back seat with his legs open so I could position myself in between them. I got on my knees and positioned myself in between his legs leaning forward. I grabbed my phone and gave it to Ty. He spoke into the camera on the phone and told my husband that he hopes he is going to enjoy watching his wife taking as much of his cock inside her mouth. My husband responded excitedly and with that Ty reversed the camera on my phone so my husband had a perfect angle of me on my knees in between his legs with my hands clasped on the taxi driver’s long, thick rock hard cock. My face was inches away from the head of his cock and my lips were pursed ready for action. I was looking straight into the camera screen staring at my husband who was staring back into his screen at me.

By *eandher4and9Couple
41 weeks ago

leeds

By (user no longer on site)
41 weeks ago

41 weeks ago

“Is this what you wanted to watch your naughty, horny wife do baby?” I asked my husband as I started to kiss the tip of the taxi driver’s cock.

“Oh yes baby” my husband replied.

I opened my mouth a little to allow my tongue to extend out. I ran my tongue around the circumference of Ty’s helmet. I pulled the foreskin all the way down so the head of his cock was fully exposed. My god his cock was thick! I kept saying in my mind. Ty had his head thrown backwards so he was staring at the roof. He let out a groan as my tongue eagerly licked the pre-cum that was spilling out of the tip of his cock.

OMG!… I told myself. I’m actually sucking on another man’s cock and he’s pre-cum is flowing into my mouth. My body quivered and I felt some more juices running out of my pussy. I really need his cock in one of my holes very soon.

I gave my husband one last look into the camera and then I closed my eyes and enveloped the entire head of his cock into my mouth. I gagged instantly as the shock of his girth initially surprised me even though I thought I had gauged what it would feel like in my mouth. I quickly adjusted my head position and got more directly over and on top of it. I kept one hand on his shaft and grabbed his balls and squeezed them. He jerked in response and groaned loudly. He then placed his free hand on the back of my head and clutched a handful of my hair. I anticipated what he was thinking and I placed both my hands on the back seat. He then pulled my head down on his cock. I instantly gagged as more and more inches of his cock pushed further and deeper into the back of my throat.

“Fucking hell.. that’s horny!” My husband responded to what he was watching.

“That’s it baby…be the dirty slut wife that I knew you’ve always been and take every inch of his cock!” My husband followed up saying.

I pushed my head back and pulled the taxi drivers cock out of my throat and mouth. My eyes were streaming and there was a massive string of my saliva still connected the taxi driver’s cock. I couldn’t take this anymore. I wanted him inside me now. I got to my feet and crouched due the the height restriction. I pulled my black g-string down and kicked it off. I then grabbed the phone from him and placed it on the back shelf still pointing at me. I gave Ty’s cock a couple of strokes and straddled his lap. I told my husband that I was about to have his cock inside my soaking wet pussy and he better hope that my pussy doesn’t end up being his pussy after. This drove my husband wild! He was really getting off on my naughty banter. At this point even I wasn’t sure if I meant it or not! I guess we were all about to find out!

His cock was lubricated enough by all the saliva from my mouth. My pussy was saturated, so all that was left was for me to lower myself down. I took a deep breath in and exhaled in anticipation of the stretching I was about to receive. I let my knees drop slowly downwards. I closed my eyes as I felt the head of his cock push against my pussy lips. They didn’t put up too much resistance and I felt the pop as the entrance of my pussy allowed the first few inches of him penetrating me. I paused as I tried to adjust to the thickness of his cock. My inner walls were already being stretched out further than they had ever been stretched in my life. Ty placed both his hands either side of my hips and helped guide me further and deeper down the next few inches. He asked me if I was okay with tenderness in his voice. My god if he carries on like this I might start to catch feelings for him!

Get a grip of yourself!.. I thought. This is just a fantasy and nothing more.

“I’m doing absolutely fine babe” I replied back. With one last effort I finally lowered myself all the way down his shaft until I felt my arse cheeks come to rest on his lap.

“Fucking hell!” I spurted out involuntarily.

“In my life have I never had anything near the size of your cock in me before” I followed.

“I’m glad you are enjoying yourself” he told me back.

“How does he feel inside you baby?” My husband shouted out down the phone.

“OMG!..babe! I don’t know how I have never had a cock this big inside me before. He is so much bigger and thicker than you! I’m not even sure if I will be able to fill your cock inside me after he has finished having his way with me?” I’m not sure I should have been so honest about this fact to my husband. It sounded worse than it was meant.

“Don’t worry about that baby. Your arse still belongs to me!” Not sure if he was joking or not?

I brought my attention back to the taxi. This was my moment and this was my fantasy and I am determined to get the most out of it right now. I jiggled my hips to get a little more comfortable and I had been sat on his cock long enough to start becoming accustomed to his measurements. I placed both my hands on each of his shoulders. And with that I pushed myself upwards and then back downwards.

By *ussD1Man
41 weeks ago

Gloucester

Not that’s fucking awesome

By *ussyeater692Man
41 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing story

By *j69funCouple
41 weeks ago

kildare

Omg so hot

By *oyntzMan
41 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *axixxxMan
41 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *kpiercedCouple
41 weeks ago

walsall

By *eandher4and9Couple
41 weeks ago

leeds

By *ike231251Man
41 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *rdiscreet327Man
41 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

By *j and c 2Couple
41 weeks ago

mullingar

By *imetomingleMan
41 weeks ago

Chester

41 weeks ago

halstead

By *P69erMan
41 weeks ago

Tamworth

By *rgasm4u69Man
41 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ust MikeMan
41 weeks ago

Yaxley

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
41 weeks ago

Middlewich

41 weeks ago

Very well written. This has always been a fantasy of mine too cant wait for more.

By *ary1001xMan
41 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *appytoadsCouple
41 weeks ago

West Dublin

Wow fucking wow

41 weeks ago

I quickly found my rhythm and my pussy had now been stretched out enough for the initial uncomfortable feeling I was experiencing of my tight pussy and his enormous cock had now started to become comfortable and the constant friction of his shaft rubbing against the inner walls of my pussy was causing me to produce cream heavily on his dick. This in turn was making my body shudder and orgasm at a very frequent rate. I felt his hands move from my hips and started to move down and around to my arse cheeks. I arched my lower back and pushed my arse slightly backwards to give him a better position to cup as much of both arse cheeks in each of his hands.

He’s hands settled on the lower part of my arse cheeks and in a smooth and gentle manner he pulled both my arse cheeks apart. I felt the hole of my arse open up and subconsciously a naughty thought began to arise in my mind.

I wonder what his cock would feel like in my arse? This thought was quickly followed up with, could my arse even take something as long and thick and hard as his cock? My pussy is barely able to cope right now! Then I remembered my husband’s words, when I cheekily said that my pussy might not belong to him after this fucking!

No! I can’t offer my arse to Ty. He can have my mouth and pussy, but my arse is off limits and for my husband only!

However, it doesn’t mean he couldn’t stick a finger up there… or two?!

Then, I had a light bulb moment!

…..Could I?

…..Should I?

…..Would he?

…..Would they?

We are only around the corner and a few minutes away?!

Let me just have some more one on one time with this gorgeous stranger for a bit longer, and then I might test the waters and mention the idea to both of them.

I looked into the camera on my phone and I could see my husband’s hand furiously moving up and down his rock solid cock.

“Oh yeah….that’s it baby..ride his dick..ride him hard!”

I must admit, hearing him speak these words, like I had my own personal cheerleader only raised my intensity and encouraged my to fuck the taxi drivers cock even harder and faster.

My DD breasts were bouncing uncontrollably in every direction that they chose to and this taxi driver, a complete stranger who I had only just met had happily put his head down and forwards so my breasts were slapping against his face.

My thighs were now burning from me riding him and I needed to change position and let him do some of the work. And I really wanted him to fuck me rather than the other way around like it has been so far. I stopped bouncing and let my body come to rest on his lap. This did two things for me. Firstly, it gave me a rest bite for my thighs…secondly, it just gave me the chance to just sit on his lap with his enormous, swollen erect dick nestled deep within my pussy, which was very snugly enveloped around his dick.

The pause gave us a moment. We locked eyes and the silent electricity between us was palpable and undeniable. My heart was beating so fast and hard that it felt like it was going to burst straight out of me.

For a second I got completely lost within his hazel coloured eyes.

“Pull yourself together girl!” I told myself.

“This is just a bit of naughty fun!”

“You are happily married to a gorgeous husband who has been unbelievably understanding and loving, caring and accommodating in allowing me to experience this fantasy of mine.”

But my god, I don’t want to give this cock up and just let it be a one time deal!

I laughed at myself, here I am, a happily married woman having this irrational conversation within my head!

I was quickly brought back into the moment by the hard slap on my arse cheek.

“Wanna change positions?” Ty asked me.

“Please” I replied.

I pushed myself up and off his cock.

I think my pussy was the most relieved as his cock exited out of her.

We both looked straight down at his cock to see what it had done to me.

Even I was shocked!

He’s dark coloured cock was completely covered with my cum. It was still long, thick and solid. It was resting against his abs and a good third of it was easily above his belly button. It was glistening in white and silver colour. I had never seen my pussy produce that amount fluids and to be honest I didn’t even think that I could produce that amount of fluids!

The taxi driver smiled. He then gripped his hand around his cock and started to stroke himself up and down.

By *axixxxMan
41 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *rgasm4u69Man
41 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ike231251Man
41 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

41 weeks ago

By *ussyeater692Man
41 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow!! Fantastic

By *ussD1Man
41 weeks ago

Gloucester

Don’t stop now!!

By *kpiercedCouple
41 weeks ago

walsall

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
41 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *oth0712Man
41 weeks ago

cambridge

By *atriotsMan
41 weeks ago

Huddersfield

By *ogan WillowCouple
41 weeks ago

Leeds

By *arythatsmeWoman
41 weeks ago

Dublin

So brilliantly written and so naughty!!!

By *ary1001xMan
41 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oyntzMan
41 weeks ago

all over Ireland

41 weeks ago

“I can’t see what’s going on babe?” Was the sound coming from my phone.

“Sorry babe” I replied.

Ty reached over his shoulder and grabbed my phone and pointed the screen at his cum covered cock.

“I’ve got to say sir, your gorgeous wife’s pussy feels fucking amazing and very tight! I hope you’ve been enjoying the show so far? I just want you to see….That’s how you make your wife cum mate!” Ty said.

“Fuck me!” My husband responded as he comprehended what he was seeing.

“I want to see my wife on her knees..tasting herself on your cock”

My pussy fluttered as I heard them words come out of my husband’s mouth.

“I have a suggestion for you baby? In fact it’s for the pair of you.”

My husband was the first to speak.

“Oh yeah….What you thinking babe?” He said.

“Well babe… I’m just loving being fucked by Ty’s cock in the back of his black taxi whilst you are watching him do this to me…but something still feels missing and slightly off…and I think I know what it is.. we need another person here with us and I want that other person to be my partner in crime and best friend and to be completely frank about it…. I want my husband to be here experiencing my..our fake taxi fantasy!”

The taxi driver looked gobsmacked as he processed my words.

My husband also took a moments pause to comprehend what I had just said.

“Where are you both parked up now baby?” My husband asked, unable to keep the rush of excitement out of his words.

“I will ping you our location now babe from my phone”

To be honest my taxi was literally up the road from our house. A 10 minute walk at best. The taxi driver got up off the back seat and without any words being spoken I got on the back seat on my knees and faced out of the back window. I parted my legs to a comfortable position and then arched the smalls of my lower back and pushed my arse back and outwards. The taxi driver ran his fingers from the top of my neck and all the way down the middle of my spine. He’s fingers halted on the tattoo across the width of my lower back just above where my arse started.

“I must say, that I have a real weakness and fetish for women with tramp stamps!” The stranger said.

“Well it takes a certain type of woman to get a tramp stamp” I replied.

“Oh…. And what type of woman would that be then?” He asked back.

“You’re going to have to figure that out for yourself!”

“A woman doesn’t give up all her secrets and reasons to every dick and Harry that she meets.”

“Well, they do say that the fun is in the journey and not the destination”

“My body tensed in response to my pussy being stretched out by his enormous shaft. This time he wasn’t as gentle penetrating me as the first time. I felt his hands grip my waist and I felt my entire body being forced forwards against the back seat of his taxi. The back of the taxi was echoing with the sound of his pelvis slapping hard against my arse cheeks. I’m shear force from his thrusting motion added by how deep his cock was reaching inside me had me screaming and shouting “fuck me! Fuck my naughty married cunt!” And this was completely involuntarily. Then, suddenly there is a tap on the door window. A head pops inside and says

“Got room for one more baby?” It’s my husband!

The taxi driver stopped thrusting me from behind. He left his cock inside me and still had a firm grip of my waist, but remained motionless and had turned his head around and over his shoulder towards the open door. I wish I had the words to describe the emotions in that very moment seeing the sight of my husband’s face and hearing his voice all the while having this stranger hanging out the back of me. My heart, body and mind was instantly flooded with every emotion possible. However, one single thought rose above all others…I was now in the back of a black taxi with two men and myself. This night was about to go to the next level!

“Hey baby. I’m so glad you finally joined us!” Was the first words out of my mouth.

I pushed backwards to indicate that the taxi driver he had to take his cock out of me.

My attention immediately turned to my husband as I knew it was important that let him and the taxi driver know that my husband is the priority and that he didn’t feel excluded, uncomfortable or threatened by sharing his wife with another man. Ty, immediately understood the dynamics of this situation and respectfully moved aside and took a seat in the corner of his taxi. This didn’t go unnoticed by me or my husband and I genuinely appreciated the understanding he showed.

My first thought was I might have a good one here. My second thought was maybe the respect that he has just shown to my husband towards us could make a good case for arranging a met up in the near future?

I extended my hand out to my husband and I gave him a gentle pull towards me. This was my way of letting him know that I want him to join me in the back of the taxi.

He stepped into the back of the taxi and sat down on one of the pull down seats that are usually positioned by the window that separates the front and the back of a taxi. I sat back down on the back seat directly opposite him and the taxi driver was sitting beside me. My husband’s attention was immediately drawn to the naked taxi driver’s long, thick cock which was coated with my pussy juices. I could read my husband’s thoughts by the look on his face.

I quickly brought my husband’s attention back to me.

“What you wearing there baby?” I asked. It was an obvious question but I wanted to hear his explanation to understand his choice of attire.

“Well babe, it’s the early hours of the morning and there’s no one about, so I decided to be a bit risky with my choice of clothing and I thought it would be in perfect keeping with what is going on.” He replied with a smile. It made sense…well sort of. I thought to myself. And I couldn’t help admiring he’s eagerness and enthusiasm.

“So, do you have anything else on underneath your coat or have you left the house in just a coat and a pair of trainers?” I asked him?

“Actually, don’t tell me! It will be a lot more fun if I come to you and find out for myself.” I quickly followed up saying to him. I shuffled myself forwards until my arse was on the edge of the seat. I then leaned across the small void in the back of the taxi that separated the two seats that me and my husband were sitting on. He sat fully back in his seat in anticipation of what was about to happen next. I reached my hand out to the zip on his coat and gave him a cheeky wink and bit my bottom lip in a seductive gesture. I paused the hand that had now had hold of his zip and I put my other hand on knee and slowly ran it up his leg stopping at the bottom of where his coat rested just below his groin. I wanted to tease him for just a little while longer to get his sexual energy and tension even higher. I ran my hand up and down his leg a few times, and I could see the anticipation starting to become uncontrollable. Finally, I ran my hand all the way up to his cock. It was as hard and solid as I had ever felt it throughout our entire marriage. I used my other hand to start the slow descent of his coat zipper. Stroking his cock and cupping and squeezing his balls caused him to throw his head back and close his eyes and let out a groan in pleasure of my touch. His coat was now fully unzipped and fell open. His cock was now on full display and I wanted it in my mouth. I got off the back seat and positioned myself on all fours. My husband quickly removed his coat and threw it out the open door. The three of us were now naked. I was on all fours on the taxi floor. I had my head in my husbands lap and I had this taxi driver behind me staring at my arse.

“Ty, why don’t you join me on the floor?”

“I want you to eat my pussy and arse as I suck on my husband’s cock!” He didn’t need asking twice. I moved forwards so my nose was touching my husband’s dangling balls. I dropped my lower back and pushed my arse upwards and spread my legs apart. I heard Ty join me on the floor. I didn’t look back at him. I grabbed my husband’s rock hard cock and greedily wrapped my mouth around and over it and lowered my head downwards taking as many inches of his shaft as I could. I let out a surprised moan as I felt both my arse cheeks being pulled apart and a face burying itself deep into my crack which was quickly followed by the sensation of a soft, wet tongue flickering around my clitoris and pushing past my pussy lips and eventually inside my pussy.

“Fuck me! I’m in the back of a black taxi with two guys either end of me.” I thought to myself.

“What’s more..I’m about to experience and tick off another challenge on my bucket list.” Continued the private conversation I was having with myself.

“I’m about to get spit roasted by my husband and some stranger for the first time ever!” This last thought gave me an extra burst of sexual energy and enthusiasm. I found myself sucking harder, faster and deeper on my husbands cock than ever before. I was also pushing my arse backwards so I could get the taxi drivers face and tongue even deeper in between my crack.

“God knows what is going to happen next?”. Was my last thought before I let myself go of all my inhibitions and let my inner slut take full control of the moment.

By *unlovinguy101Man
41 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *ike231251Man
41 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ussD1Man
41 weeks ago

Gloucester

Blimy

By *kpiercedCouple
41 weeks ago

walsall

By *atriotsMan
41 weeks ago

Huddersfield

I am absolutely loving this well written story

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
41 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *axixxxMan
41 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *aughtywifeyWoman
41 weeks ago

close

41 weeks ago

Can't wait for more xx

By *ary1001xMan
41 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oth0712Man
41 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j and c 2Couple
41 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgasm4u69Man
41 weeks ago

Warrington

By *woformorefunCouple
41 weeks ago

Dundee

41 weeks ago

halstead

41 weeks ago

Loving this

41 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing

41 weeks ago

By *ust MikeMan
40 weeks ago

Yaxley

By *oyntzMan
40 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ust himMan
40 weeks ago

St. Neots

I was a black cab driver nothing ever happened like that to me lucky bastard lol

39 weeks ago

Both back doors on either side of the taxi were now wide open and I could feel the early morning breeze caressing around my body. My head was bobbing up and down on my husband’s rock solid cock. He had both his hands placed on the back of my head and he was gently pushing my face and open mouth downwards. I couldn’t remember at any point in all our years together where I had every single inch of his cock inside my mouth. The taxi was filled with the sound of me slurping, gagging and groaning as I gave my husband’s dick the absolute best blow job I had ever given…ever in my life. My mind switched its attention to what was happening at the back end of me. I was over having the taxi drivers face and tongue buried deep inside my crack…I needed penetration and a good seeing too!

I reached my arm back towards him and gave his hand a couple of taps to signify that I was done being eaten out from behind. Ty, completely understood what I was asking for and he duly obliged. He pulled his face and tongue out of me and repositioned himself upright but still on his knees. He slipped a couple of his fingers inside my soaking wet married pussy and scooped a large amount of my cunt juices on his fingers and lathered it all over his enormous shaft. I was sure which option he was going to take? All I knew was he now had two holes available to choose from. But, knowing how a man’s mind works I was pretty sure which option he was going to chose.

I didn’t bother looking up at my husband because I knew from how fucking hard his cock was that he was having the time of his life watching his wife on all fours in the back of a taxi with him at one end and a stranger at the other end.

“I think you should fuck my wife’s arse mate!” Was the first words that I heard my husband say.

“I would love to fuck your wife’s arse if you are both okay with that?” The taxi driver responded.

There was a momentary pause between them as they waited for me to have the final say.

“Put your cock inside my arse now.. I want you to fuck me deep, hard and rough!” I said in a muffled tone as I still had my husband’s cock in my mouth.

I felt a huge amount of pressure around the entrance of my arsehole. this was quickly followed by it starting to get stretched open. I tensed my entire body in response as the stranger continued to push and force more and more inches of his cock further and deeper inside the passage of my ass. The taxi driver then clamped both his hands either side of my waist to give him better leverage and to help him with his final thrust.

By *kpiercedCouple
39 weeks ago

walsall

By *ussyeater692Man
39 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome, more please

By *ike231251Man
39 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ary1001xMan
39 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *oyntzMan
39 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ussD1Man
39 weeks ago

Gloucester

Omg, fabulous

By *elliesCouple
39 weeks ago

Darlington

By *ust MikeMan
39 weeks ago

Yaxley

By *ick 69XXXMan
39 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Happened to me constantly when I was on the black cabs lol

By *rgasm4u69Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

She's having a fantastic taxi ride

By *j and c 2Couple
39 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
39 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *D123Man
39 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Fantastic!

39 weeks ago

halstead

39 weeks ago

The taxi driver paused for a moment as he sensed that his cock had stretched my rear passage far beyond its limits. I took my husband’s cock out of my mouth and took a couple of deep breaths to regain some composure and relax. I looked up at my husband’s face and into his eyes for a few seconds and I could see that he had now got completely lost in the situation and he was ready to take this experience as far as it possibly could!

“Fuck my arse with that massive thick cock of yours!”

I felt the entire inside of my arse passage pull backwards as the stranger, then slam the taxi driver thrusts himself forwards and back into my arsehole. My goodness that caught me by surprise.

“That’s it mate, fuck my wife’s arse!”

I want to see her take your cock up her arse like the dirty little married slut that she is!“

If he had said that about me in any other moment I probably would have slapped the shit out of him!.. but hearing those words come out of my husband’s mouth made me peak at the horniest that I had felt all night.

The taxi driver’s hands were placed on each of my arse cheeks and had them pushed wide apart. I could feel his balls slapping and swinging like a pendulum with each and every thrust forwards. My arsehole had opened out from the stretching and the deep penetration of his cock.

Only one thing was now missing from the moment? My husband’s cock filling my other available hole.

“Get underneath me and put that dick of yours in my pussy!” I demanded to my husband in an authoritarian manner. The taxi pulled his cock out my arsehole momentarily and I stood up in a slightly crouched position due to the restrictive heights in the back of the taxi. My husband laid down on his back flat and shuffled himself until he was directly below me and in between my legs. I lowered myself back down onto my knees which were straddled either side of his pelvis and I reached one of my hands down in between my legs and wiped my soaking wet pussy. I then grabbed his cock and lubricated his shaft top to bottom before guiding his dick into my pussy.

I now had his entire cock inside me and my arse cheeks were now resting on his pelvis. I then leaned forward and placed each of my hands either side of his head. My DD breasts were hanging low and in his face. I then made an arch in my lower back which pushed my arse slightly upwards to give the taxi driver an easier entry point for him to get his cock back inside my arsehole.

The taxi driver immediately placed his hands back on both arse cheeks and pushed them apart exposing the entrance to my arsehole. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in anticipation of having two cocks inside me at the same time for the first time ever. The taxi driver recognising that this was my first experience being double penetrated inserted his dick inside me with a surprising tenderness.

But I was now way past wanting or needing them to treat me with any gentle consideration…I wanted to be fucked hard and deep and I wanted it dirty!

I can’t describe what it felt like to be in the middle of two guys or the emotions that was rushing through my body and mind knowing that I was now the sole focus and centre of attention of two guys.

“Now, fuck me boys and fuck me good!”

Was the only words that I could think to say.

By *rgasm4u69Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

39 weeks ago

Wow!!!

By *ussyeater692Man
39 weeks ago

Wrexham

OMG totally amazing story

By *ike231251Man
39 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *portbilly1976Man
39 weeks ago

manchester

Simply amazing story…so hot and beautifully written! X

39 weeks ago

The pressure of having two cocks inside both my holes at the same time was immense.

However, it was nothing compared to having both my holes being penetrated deep and hard. Both their cocks were working in perfect unison. As one was being thrusted backwards the other one was being thrusted forwards. I couldn’t control the howling sounds that were coming out of my mouth. The slapping sounds of skin on skin. The dull grunting sounds that were coming from behind me and the encouraging words that were coming from below me was creating a symphony of sexual pleasure. My legs were constantly shaking from the buildup of all the orgasms that were coming over me in waves. My arse cheeks were red and stinging as the taxi driver slapped them both at an intermittent rhythm. Which was always followed by him saying

“That’s it you filthy married slut!..take both our cocks.”

My DD breasts were bouncing in every direction from the pounding I was getting from behind. My husband and each one of them in either hand and was sucking on both nipples an alternating fashion. I could hear the squelching noises coming from my pussy as I rode my husband’s cock. He kept repeating how soaking wet I was.

“Fucking hell, this is unreal!” I kept repeating in my head to myself.

Then, completely lost in the moment and with all my inhibitions now totally removed, I replaced the howling sounds coming out of my mouth with words.

“FUCK ME HARDER AND FASTER AND DEEPER!!…NOW DAMN IT!!”

This spurred the pair of them on. I felt both their hands grip tighter on my body and I felt their thrusts slam harder and with much more force.

Then as I opened my eyes momentarily I was certain that I just saw the outline shadows of some people.

I tapped my husband on his chest and leaned right down on him and whispered in his ear that I think I just saw some people in the distance watching us.

“Then let’s put on a great show for whoever is out there watching.” He said in between the heavy panting coming from his mouth.

I lost track of time but I knew I was ready to change things up.

I stopped the boys and told them that I wanted to change positions. In my mind thou, I was now very curious to find out who was outside the taxi watching.

“Boys, it’s a warm night how about we take this outside the taxi?” I suggested

My husband sat up and spun around until his legs were dangling out of the taxi. The taxi driver hopped out the back of the taxi from the other door. I tried to get up off my knees but my legs were like jelly and my body wasn’t responding to my brain. I looked down on the taxi floor and the amount of fluids that was covering the floor even took me by surprise.

I hadn’t managed to get myself out of the taxi yet, I heard my husband and the taxi driver talking. Then I heard another voice and then another voice. The last voice wasn’t a man’s voice but a woman’s voice. I managed to hoist myself up from off the floor and step out into the open air.

The warm air breeze gently caressed over my body. I have always loved being naked outside.

As I approach my husband and the taxi driver I could now see what the other couple looked like.

The guy was around 6’5” tall and had a Caribbean accent and the woman with him was 5’7” tall with blonde hair and a London accent. They had clearly been watching us three for some time because he was standing there with his top off and his trousers undone and his cock hanging out and she had her dress in one arm and was standing there with just her bra and thong on. He had his arm around her shoulders and she was casually stroking his semi hard cock up and down.

“The sight of the five of us just having a casual chitchat in some park or field would have been a shock to anyone had they walked past us in this moment.

We introduced ourselves and quickly skipped the pleasantry’s. The couple told us that they had met on fabswingers and that they both shared a passion for dogging having an adventurous outdoor sex life. The guys naturally grouped themselves as they discussed their mutual interests in all things sex. Me and the woman shuffled slightly away from the guys and started chatting. I explained the whole evening to her and as I was giving her a very detailed account of everything I could see that she was getting turned on by my story. She then slid one of her hands down the front of her thong and slowly started rubbing her clitoris. She told me that she had always wanted to have the black taxi experience but never got the opportunity. I told her that tonight was my first double penetration, first spit roasting, first black taxi driver. I then told her about our sex bucket list and that having sex with a black guy was also on my bucket list. She giggled at my statement.

“Well, I’ve never been gangbanged by three guys at once before. So maybe we might be able to do a few more firsts tonight before this evening is done?

By *D123Man
39 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow!

By *oyntzMan
39 weeks ago

all over Ireland

39 weeks ago

Any taxi drivers got some juicy stories then?

Must be so easy to be naughty driving taxis on nights the weekend!

By *atriotsMan
39 weeks ago

Huddersfield

WoW

By *ussD1Man
39 weeks ago

Gloucester

Good god this just gets better

By *unlovinguy101Man
39 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
39 weeks ago

Middlewich

39 weeks ago

“I’ll tell you what? How about I swap my man for your two men and we all have a little play in the back of the taxi?”

I felt my pussy flutter at the thought of one more cock and from my first observation by far the longest and thickest.

“But, seeing as the boys are behind chatting, how about me and you make good use of an empty taxi?” She asked with a knowing glance and smile.

“Why not! It would be nice to have my face buried in a pussy rather than having dick buried in mine” I replied.

She took my hand and we strolled back over to the empty taxi giggling and exchanging flirtatious innuendos with one another.

We paused by the open taxi door and turned towards each other. We moved into each other letting our lips making first contact. In perfect harmony our mouths opened, allowing our tongues explore the depths of our desires. Our hands locked with each others before I broke them off. I placed my hands on either side of her body. Starting from her hips my fingers trailed a flame slowly up her body letting them trace to the centre of her back. With my index and middle fingers I unhooked her bra strap. Her bra slipped off her shoulders and fell onto the ground. I took a step back to get a full picture of them. She was equally well endowed as I was. I leaned downwards as she let my tongue trace around the nipple of her left breast I nibbled at it with my lips and then suckled tenderly. I stood upright. Now looking directly into each other’s eyes. There was the faintest pause between us. The sexual chemistry and tension was palpable at this point. Our lips reconnected once more only this time the kissing was more intense and passionate. She tilted her head to one side suggesting that she wanted her neck kissed. I made dozens of little kisses from her lips across her cheeks and down her neck and stopped where her neck met her shoulder.

“Come on, let’s get in the back of this taxi. I want to taste your pussy” she said to me.

I turned to see what the boys were up to and I was met with the three of them standing there in a trance with their mouths open. The comedy value of the moment wasn’t lost on me. There in the middle of some car park where three naked men all standing in a row, jaws dropped and three very hard cocks pointing at 12 o’clock.

“You lot can stay outside for now and just watch. The taxi is just for us girls for a bit.”

By *ormladMan
39 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
39 weeks ago

Middlewich

39 weeks ago

We both got into the back of the taxi and sat down next to each other on the long seat. I was completely naked and she had just her thong on. We continued to kiss and touch each other’s bodies all over. Kissing her was so much more tender and sensitive than with the boys. It was nice but I knew it wouldn’t be long before we wanted to feel the penetration of the guys back inside of us. I got off the back seat and asked her to sit back and open her legs for me. I slid my fingers under the string of her thong and slowly began to pull it down. As the thong made its way past her feet and ankles I threw it out the back door towards the boys. I turned my head back so I was looking directly into her soaking wet pussy. I asked her to place her legs over each of my shoulders and slide down the seat a little bit more. I got my first whiff of her pussy. I recognised that scent. It had been recently active. She smiled at me then I parted her lips and I slipped my tongue into her pussy!!

“OMG that feels AMAZING!!!” She said.

I licked her outer lips, the parted them and licked up and down her slit. I let my tongue dance over her clit, and it sent a shiver up her spine.

I moved my tongue back down as she moaned with the sensitive touch of my tongue slide it into her hole.

OMG that sent her over the edge! She started playing with her nipples, moving her hips in a rhythm to my tongue. I slide 2 fingers inside of her. I started sliding them in and out as I sucked on her clit, I soon had her bucking her hips and she had her first orgasm, given by me.

I think her orgasm was more intense because of the fact that it was a woman who gave her one. I continued licking and teasing her pussy, she kept telling me that she couldn't get enough, and that she could stay there all day. But I told her that she couldn't stay there because I wanted "MY" turn!! I gave one last kiss on her pussy then came up and kissed her.

We kissed a few more times, and then I got up and laid on my back. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. She kissed her way down to my neck. Licking, kissing, and nibbling all over my neck, and ear. She then ran her tongue over my collarbone, to my breasts. Stopping to kiss my breasts, then sucking each nipple into her mouth. Her hand moved down my body while her mouth was still busy with my nipples. She slid her hand in between my legs, and she could feel I was already so wet. Then she moved her head down between my legs. She was staring into my pussy.

“Your pussy has a sweet, musky scent and it’s arousing me terribly” she said to me.

She couldn't wait any longer. She kissed my outer pussy lips. She then parted my lips with her tongue, she slid her tongue up and down my slit. She ran her tongue over my clit, then ran her tongue down to my hole. Sliding her tongue inside my hole, then back up to my clit again. Sucking my clit into her mouth, then rolling it in her mouth, I felt her slide two of her fingers inside me, moving them slowly at first then increasing the speed to a much faster pace. I had now started bucking my hips against her face as I felt the buildup inside me. She then slid in a third finger and moved them in and out faster and faster, sucking on my clit harder. I felt my muscles contract around her fingers as she felt and tasted my cum as I orgasmed.

She lifted her face from out of my legs. Her face was covered with my pussy juices. She smiled at me and I smiled back then I looked over at the opened taxi door.

“Are we allowed to join you both now?” My husband asked.

“Fuck yeah!” I replied.

“But, you should know that we have come up with an idea” I said quickly following up.

“We are going to have a swap, I’m going to have some fun with her man and you two are going to have some fun with her”.

Their faces were a mixture of confusion and excitement.

“I’m going to come outside join you two” she said directing that statement towards my husband and the taxi driver.

“and you’re going to come in the back of this taxi and let her have her first experience with a black cock” she said to her boyfriend.

She gave me one last kiss and said

“Enjoy my boyfriend babe, he’s massive and he knows how to use it!” She said with a wink and a laugh.

She stepped out of the taxi and stood in the middle of my husband and the taxi driver and asked if there was a blanket that they could lay on the ground.

I spun myself towards the taxi door and sat slightly backwards and lifted one leg onto the taxi seat and bent it at the knee and I let my other leg rest on the taxi floor. I had my legs comfortably spread apart and used my fingers to caress my clitoris in a circling motion. The black boyfriend stepped into the taxi and had to get down on his knees because he was so tall. Now I could get a proper look at him because the light was on in the back. He had very handsome features and an athletic upper body. However, I couldn’t help but find myself drawn to what was hanging between his thighs. It was fucking huge! The biggest cock that I had ever seen in the flesh. It easily hung past the middle of his thighs.

“It’s just under 12 inches if you want to know” he said as if he had read my mind.

“I’ve only ever seen cocks like yours in porn movies” I said trying to rack my head around what I’m looking at.

“I must give you a friendly warning that once you have experienced this it’s going to change everything for you!” He said in a joking tone and a cheeky grin.

“Does it have a name?” I asked back.

“Yeah!….his called the wife converter” he broke out laughing.

“How many wives has he converted?” I asked cheekily and now feeling a bit more relaxed.

“That would be telling.. but, you can be rest assured that he has a 100% conversion rate.

“Well then I guess we will have to see if his conversion rate will stay at 100% when I’m finished with him and you” the banter between us had totally put me at ease.

“So are you going to stay at that end of the taxi or are you two going to come over here and join me?” I followed up quickly.

He walked towards me on his knees until he was now kneeling in between my wide open legs.

“Don’t bother licking my pussy out, I just want to experience if the ‘wife converter’ can really live up to its reputation?” I said trying not to sound too enthusiastic.

“Why don’t you start with putting one of your hands around him so you can get a better sense of what’s about to happen” he replied.

I reached my hand down to his cock and clasped my hand around his shaft.

“Fuck me!” I blurted out involuntarily.

“I can’t even get my fingertips to touch” I said

“Even the biggest dildo in my vast collection isn’t as big as you!” I cried out.

“Wait until my cock is deep inside you going in and out!” He replied.

“Am I your first black guy?” He asked with a considerate tone in his voice.

“Yes. You will have the pleasure of taking black cock virginity” I replied back.

“Well then the honour is all mine and I promise you that I will ensure that your first experience is as good as I can make it” he said back.

“Just one more question?” He asked

“If I am to give you the whole experience, then how would you feel about me not pulling out when the time comes?” He said with a smile.

“Well I’ve never let another man cum inside my pussy since I have been with my husband, let’s just go with the flow and see what happens when the moment comes. Pardon the pun!” I said giggling.

“Well then ma’m please relax and enjoy your experience with the ‘wife converter”

The taxi driver managed to find a blanket in the boot of his taxi and had laid it out on the ground next to the open taxi door. The girlfriend was on her hands and knees and my husband was pounding her from behind and the taxi driver was face fucking her at the other end. My husband was slapping her arse cheeks with every thrust. At the head end there was the mixture of sounds that varied from gagging, choking, slurping and muffled screams and words. The girlfriend pushed the taxi driver away from her. Trying to catch her breath she finally said

“I need two cocks in both my holes now!”

My husband pulled his cock out of her and she told the taxi driver to get on his back so she can get on top of him and straddle him. The taxi driver did as he was instructed and the girlfriend stood over him with her feet either side of his hips. She then lowered herself down on to him and grabbed his cock before guiding his cock inside her pussy. She then told my husband to get his cock in her arse and that she wants to be fucked properly and that they were not to stop or pull out until they had filled both her holes up with their cum! Just hearing those words come out from her mouth sent the pair of them into sexual overdrive.

The boyfriend had a firm grip of my hips.

“Fucking hell! My cunt has never been stretched out this much…EVER!!” I kept repeating.

I looked down between my legs to see how much more still had to go in. From my angle it looked like it was only halfway in.

“How you coping?” The boyfriend asked.

“I can’t find the words right now!” I replied.

“Only a few more inches left and then the conversion will start!” He said not knowing if he was joking with me or not?

What I did know is that I’m not sure if I could take his cock on a regular basis.

Finally, I felt his hips touching the top of my inner thighs.

“Let’s just hold it here until you get used to the length and girth” he said as he stared into my eyes.

I took a couple of deep breaths to get my entire body to relax and find a comfortable position.

He pulled his shaft out a few inches and asked me to take a look.

The dark skin tone was completely gone and had been replaced with the pure white of my pussy juices.

“If you’re already cummin this amount now, imagine what is going to happen when I start penetrating you properly?” He said with a knowing smile.

In the background we could hear his girlfriend screaming and demanding the other two boys to fuck her pussy and arse harder and faster. Both the boys were grunting and blowing hard as they tried to gasp as much air as possible to keep up with her demands.

My attention quickly came back into the taxi as he began to pull his cock backwards and then thrust forwards again.

39 weeks ago

Wow so hot

By *iquor247Man
39 weeks ago

wirral

By *rgasm4u69Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

So horny

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
39 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *D123Man
39 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Absolutely Brilliant xx

By *ussyeater692Man
39 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing

By *ussD1Man
39 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *j and c 2Couple
38 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ike231251Man
38 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *ormladMan
38 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *unlovinguy101Man
38 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

38 weeks ago

halstead

38 weeks ago

The boyfriend continued to slowly pull himself out of me about halfway, plunging himself back in to the hilt gently. I moaned and bucked my hips. As he settled into a steady rhythm of thrusts, I reached down to play with my clit. The Boyfriend picked up his speed, moving with greater power with every thrust. Soon all I could hear was the impact of our meeting amidst a chorus of my moans and gasps of pleasure.

Time got lost. I wasn’t sure how long we had been in the back of the taxi?

What I can tell you is that it felt like we were making love rather than NSA sex.

The way he touched my body, the way he never made it about him and constantly asked me for assurance that I was okay.

Now, I was starting to understand why he called his cock the ‘wife converter’.

I’m not sure what happened with my husband, the taxi driver and the girlfriend but when I finally opened my eyes, my husband was now sitting in one of the pull down seats opposite me stroking his semi erect cock with one hand and holding the camera filming his wife losing her black cock virginity. The girlfriend was now beside me bent over on the back seat her face was covered in cum and trails of cum running down the insides of her thighs whilst having her arse eaten out by the taxi driver watching her man and me.

I could feel a slight swell rising up the boyfriend’s cock and I knew what that meant.

"Don't you dare cum yet. Don't you dare fucking cum." I spurted out more enthusiastically than was intended.

I could see the boyfriend leg and arm muscles flex. I released my hold of the boyfriend, having wrapped my legs around his hips at some point. He quickly grabbed the base of his cock and pulled free of my pussy, seeming to hold off his imminent release just in the nick of time.

"That was a close one. Your pussy feels amazing." He stated

"It’ll taste even better now." I retorted

I lifted my hips so my soaking wet vulva was now on full display. It was swollen and red, it's lips stretched wide. I continued to rub clit in quick circles while the boyfriend seemed to hesitate. I imagined a man with a cock like his didn't feel the need to eat pussy very often. If so, he was missing out on a real treat.

The boyfriend got down on his knees between my my legs, which now dangled off the edge of the seat. He moved his face within an inch of my pussy, sticking out his tongue to barely graze my clit with its tip. I placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed him forward until his chin was buried into my wet folds. I heard a muffled, surprised sound as my I grabbed a handful of his short black hair.

Once the initial shock of my forcefulness subsided, he settled into a few minutes of half-hearted cunninlingus.

My husband’s face was in a trance as he watched his wife move her hips around, trying to guide the boyfriend to lick the right spots, the hot buttons that made her pop He’d figured out years ago.

"Stand up. Let me get you ready for round two." He told me

With a slight sigh of frustration, I released my hold of his hair and flipped over, putting my face in line his girlfriend’s face.

The boyfriend looked hungry when I got onto all fours, presenting my ass to him and spreading the folds of my vulva apart with two fingers.

"Go on. Fuck me. Hard as you like this time."

I demanded

There was little resistance this time as he plunged his entire length into me in one powerful thrust. I moaned loudly as he filled me to the brim. There was a the loud clapping sound as each impact against my ample ass as I struggled to keep my body in position.

In this position, the girlfriend and I were face to face. Seeing me getting fucked from this perspective drove her nuts. The way I squinted with pleasure each time he slammed all the way into me. The force of his thrusts caused my breasts to swing violently about.

Barely five minutes had passed when the boyfriend began to tense and began to groan again. I was close to an orgasm of my own, especially when I began bucking backwards into his thrusts. I bit my lip and my arms and legs began to shake as the first ripple of pleasure washed over me. As I moaned loudly, my voice vibrating from my release, the boyfriend grasped my hips tightly and held himself as deep into me as he could manage.

"I can't ... I'm gonna cum." He said loudly

"Not inside her!" My husband said in a panic

We'd agreed that I wouldn’t allow anyone to cum inside me. We just thought it was too intimate a thing to do with a stranger.

“Not inside me please.” I asked him

I could see the disappointment in his face but he understood why. A powerful ribbon of cum flew into the air the second he pulled his cock from my pussy. It spattered onto my belly and breasts. This was followed by shot after shot of the boyfriend’s thick semen. I continued to focused on extending my own orgasm as long as possible by rubbing my clitoris. By the time the last of his load trickled from his cock, my body was completely drenched.

Even though everything took an unexpected turn of events, The final fireworks were beyond anything I dreamed up when fantasising about this night. The logical part of my brain knew that there was no correlation between penis size and cum production, but I'd still held out hope. I wanted to experience having some fun in a taxi with a stranger and a bigger cock than my husband’s.

I turned around and took the boyfriend’s cock into my mouth, sucking up the last bit of his release. Even in its spent state, his member was heavy and tested the elasticity of my lips. He put a hand on the back of my head, quickly pulling it away when he felt the wetness of his own cum.

"Do you mind if I take a selfie of you both before you go?" My husband asked

"Not at all." We both replied simultaneously

"Get some good shots , honey." I said to my husband

I wrapped my hand around the boyfriend’s shaft and put my lips around the head of his cock, smiling with my eyes because my mouth was occupied again. He snapped a few photos just to be sure he got a clear one. The overhead perspective of the shot communicated just how large the boyfriend was compared to me.

The five of us sat naked in the back of the taxi chatting about the evenings events and laughing as we recapped our personal experiences. As the dawn started to break we all got dressed and said our goodbyes to each other.

“So, did I manage to convert you tonight” the boyfriend asked me

“What do you think?” I replied as I slipped a piece of paper with my phone number on it

“I’m still owed the whole experience from you.” I followed up saying to him

“What about the taxi driver?” He asked

“Don’t worry about him, we won’t see each other again.” I replied

“What about your husband, he seemed very adamant about another man cumming in his wife?”

“Well we have always been open about our sexual fantasies and desires but this was only possible if we adhered to the rules and boundaries that we both agreed on. So, I think that it’s best that won’t be there next time.

He left hand in hand with his girlfriend and we said goodbye to the taxi driver who offered us a ride home with the suggestion that the three of us could continue.

We declined politely and said that me and my husband were going to take a stroll back home.

Our conversation started with all the bucket list items that we could cross off. Then we asked each other how we were feeling after tonight and what we enjoyed the most.

I could tell that he was getting off from all the details that I was describing to him and if I’m honest I was feeling the same way as he shared his thoughts and feelings.

However, my mind kept drifting away from our conversation. I just couldn’t get the thought of the boyfriend out of my head. The problem was that he made my body feel in a way that I had never felt or experienced in my life. Not to mention what his massive thick black cock did to my pussy! I knew that I was now playing a dangerous game by giving him my phone number. If he made me feel like this after one fuck, what could he make me feel like if I got him on my own for an afternoon?

Either way, I was now a believer…and halfway to being converted. I know that one of the agreements was that my husband has to reclaim me when we get home.

But how would his cock now feel inside me after I had just taken a cock almost double the size as his?

I’m never going to leave my husband because he is more than just my husband, he is my best friend and partner in crime.

Maybe I can negotiate with him to make that couple a regular met up.

With a little discrete side action with the boyfriend.

Either way the boyfriend was definitely a keeper.

By *ussyeater692Man
38 weeks ago

Wrexham

Fantastic story, thanks for sharing

By *portbilly1976Man
38 weeks ago

manchester

. Fabulous story, thanks for sharing in such detail x

38 weeks ago

Your welcome.

By *D123Man
38 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellent story!

By *lderWiserNowMan
38 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
38 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *unlovinguy101Man
38 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

….and what ensued?

By *j and c 2Couple
38 weeks ago

mullingar

38 weeks ago

"

….and what ensued?

"

I’m writing a continuation of what happened following that night.

By *oyntzMan
38 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *arythatsmeWoman
38 weeks ago

Dublin

Absolutely amazing!! Brilliantly written, so hot, just wonderful!!

Thank you for sharing with us, and for bringing the story to a nice conclussion... hopefully there'll be more stories to come from it but honestly, thank you!!

By *ussD1Man
38 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

By *ornynhappy23Man
38 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *aughtywifeyWoman
38 weeks ago

close

38 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind feedback. I’m so glad you enjoyed reading it.

You’ll be pleased to know that I have already posted the first part of a new story which is a continuation on from this story.

Happy reading. X

By *elliesCouple
38 weeks ago

Darlington

Great story had me throbbing and edging all the way till the end

By *ohncukMan
37 weeks ago

london

Very hot