Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Exposed

Jump to newest

By *akeme2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

Well my pleasurable but embarrassing encounter happened because of one of my kinks.

I just happen to love going completely naked outside in woods or covered areas.living in the countryside I have loads of spots around so this particular day I drive to a secluded wooded spot.

I get out the car and walk to an area which is well discreet and off the beaten track a good 25 mins from the car.

I settle on a discreet bushed area check all around me is clear and remove absolutely everything so I am starkers. Well I am in my early fifties, strong body and like being naked.

I challenge myself to walk a certain distance nude, turn around and return and get dressed. I have done this loads of times but always pushing my own limits.

Walking barefoot is also never easy so slows you down unless pure grass. So clothes in a neat bundle tucked behind a bush with phone and car keys I go for a short walk. Of course this excites me so I generally get aroused.

Well I must have walked close to 400 yards before turning around and setting off back, checking all is clear. Returning to where I started from I find my clothes have all gone, the whole lot.

Well I must have the wrong spot so with heart pumping I start looking all over but to me joy can I find them.

I am certain I left them behind this one bush.

What do I do…….

Then a voice calls out you won’t find them without my help.

I turn around and there is a lady staring at me with camera and binoculars hanging around her neck.

Where’s my clothes I blurt out. She replies near but you have to earn them back.

Just give them to me so she turns away and starts walking off.

Now this lady is clearly in her sixties and I am guessing a bird or nature watcher.

Well she replies, “ I want to watch you wank off for me”.

I am shocked and standing there trying to cover my cock.

‘ I haven’t got all day” she retorts.

What choice do I have so I stand there facing her and start to rub my hardening cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andy mamboMan
over a year ago

north wales

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

By *ADSPARKY200Man
over a year ago

Watford

Please continue

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *imtimMan
over a year ago

Morecambe

By *akeme2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

So standing there fully naked I begin to wank my cock . I glance at her a few times but feel uneasy so close my eyes and just tug away.

It isn’t long before I feel the pressure building and with a little groan I shoot the biggest amount of cum for ages.

I am now really embarrassed with cum dribbling from my cock.

“Disgusting “ she comments and points to a bush and declares your clothes are over there retorting I am a pervert and proceeds to walk off.

I just don’t know what to say but my clothes are where she said so I get dressed pretty quickly and return to my car to drive home.

My mind was racing did she enjoy , I know my orgasm was so intense so I guess I was very turned on.

The rest of the weekend passed but the moment kept coming into my thoughts with the occasional smile.

Monday arrives the weekend over and back to work wondering what the week will bring……

By *ocktoplaywithMan
over a year ago

Derby

I’m sure you’d have wanked for her even if she hadn’t hidden your stuff, I know I would

By *otttcpl69Couple
over a year ago

Cramlington

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m wondering where this one is going!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've done the same. I've been to local woods in midsummer about 5am or earlier and stripped off. I even walked across a field next to the woods a long way from my clothes. I narrowly missed a dog walker and dived under a bush and wanked

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

By *ary1001xMan
over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *eandher4and9Couple
over a year ago

leeds

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Love walking naked outdoors..

Please check out some of my profile pics/vids..

Not done much this year though due to the lousy weather..

By *akeme2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

So in my office on Monday my phone text rings, picking up and reading it sent a shock through my system.

Hello pervert we have unfinished business!

Well I can guess who this is but don’t know how she got my number,

I reply I don’t know who you are or what you are talking about.

10 mins pass then a picture of me walking naked in the woods appears.

Oh shit what do I do.

Another picture appears with me wanking face on .

Oh my god she took pictures.

I sit there trembling so I eventually reply what do you want.

Ages pass before I get another meet is needed.

I reply if I don’t challenging her….

The reply returns … well pictures will turn up at you works for starters at a bare minimum or should I see the boys in blue….

Well of course I panic and simply ask when and where.

She gives me a Forest lay-by and a time on Saturday and s curt warning be there or else….

My week of panic has started ….

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ukkake coupleCouple
over a year ago

herts

Intrigued

By *akeme2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

Saturday arrives and I drive to this Forest car park.

I park up and the lady gets out off a very expensive Mercedes, “ glad you are not late, just follow me”.

So I trail along wondering where we are going and I start to question but get a shut up promptly.

Turning a corner in the track a good 500m from the car park she points to a clump of bushes and orders me to strip fully naked and leave my clothes there.

My nerves are a wreck but I do as ordered and walk out hands covering my hardening cock.

“Hands by your side” she barks which I promptly do and I receive a tut.

Studying her she is good looking for her guessed age in her 60’s short skirt and flowery top with wedge shoes on and s shoulder bag.

“Right let’s go she retorts” and points the way to follow the track.

Well she is following me telling me to keep walking and points to clump of trees close to half a mile away.

Good I feel exposed and she is walking at least 20 feet behind me gazing at my bum.

We eventually arrive at the trees without incident and I feel very helpless, arriving there I see a cardboard box on top of a log.

“ open it” she says for which I do.

There is a full set of pink lingerie in the box. “ put it on a be quick about it” .

I am about to protest but see that menacing look and decide better.

First time putting stockings on I struggled followed by suspender belt, bra and panties.

Now walk around sissy and show me how you want to be.

I feel ridiculous but strangely also turned on and the thong fails to hold back my hard cock.

She pulls a blanket out and throws it on the floor ordering me to lie on it.

“ I am a lesbian she retorts and I don’t like hard cocks and reaches down and whacks my balls quite hard.

Ouch that hurt and my erection shrinks quickly.

Standing over me she lifts her skirt to reveal a clean shaven fanny and proceeds to squat over my face and orders me to lick.

She is already wet but her taste is sweet as she drives her lips into my tongue and starts groaning. It isn’t long before my cock is hard and I am hoping she doesn’t notice.

Her hips are pressing her fanny into my face, I feel her shudder heavily and someone turns on the tap as I am soaked with a huge amount of woman pleasure over my face.

She stands up admiring my wet drowned look before noticing I have a hard cock again.

“What’s that” pointing at my cock. “You think that is big and acceptable”?

I nod no and she tuts “ you need to be shown how to be a woman”.

Reaching into a shoulder bag she draws out at least a 10 inch strapon, pulls her skirt up and steps into unclamping the skirt.

“Right pervert let’s show you what I want” and orders me to bend over.

Christ what do I do be weakly obey.

She pulls the thong down , I feel some cold lube being rubbed into my butt hole and then I feel the tip of this big strapon engaging my butt hole.

I am about to protest but with one sharp push she is deep in me making my eyes roll with pain and pleasure.

My man cunt feels torn and she slowly proceeds to pump me faster and faster. I am moaning really loud, eyes shut hoping she will stop, but at the same time my cock is hard and crazily I feel an orgasm rising.

I think she realises this as my groaning is different so reaches around me finding a huge hard on and her touch sets me off.

Her hand is splattered with cum, my bum pushing back on to her strapon.

“You filthy pervert” and proceeds to wipe all my cum over my mouth and face ordering me to clean her hand up.

I am humiliated and she continues to pump me deeper and harder until she flops onto my back.

“ there you go sissy pervert now my play thing”

She pulls out, wipes the strapon down , taking it off and putting it back in her bag.

“Get up, we haven’t got all day and pull your panties up”!

I do as ordered and the thong cuts into my very sore bum, “ let’s go”.

She points the way back and I am now walking back dressed in pink lingerie and a wet face and dripping cock.

This I think is worse than naked and I see people jogging coming down the path we are on.

I look at her but she just laughs” this is what you want pervert”.

They get right up and I have to move over, they are all ladies and just laugh at me stopping to have a closer look.

I continue walking followed by whistles and laughter

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

By *exymarvelMan
over a year ago

cardiff

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

By *21funguyMan
over a year ago

Bicester

Wow

over a year ago

Amazing story

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *akeme2 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ferndown

So I get back to my clothes but she orders me just to pick them up and go to my car, get in and drive off wearing the lingerie.

Well I do this but pulll over in a quiet spot to get out of the lingerie and into my clothes. God my arse felt it was on fire and I still could taste my own spunk.

Get home and shower is my only thought.

All weekend my bum ached from the fucking it took.

The weekend passes, the week stays quiet as well so I am grateful my situation seems to have gone away.

How’re Thursday arrives and the dreaded text comes through.

‘Hello sissy pervert , here is your last task. Firstly shave off all those ghastly pubic hairs around that horrible cock and report to this address 5 pm Satutday do not be late”. Well what now I think, checking the address out it’s a posh stately home worth a few quid for certain.

I ponder shaving off my pubes but end up doing just in case I get punished.

Friday passes quickly and Saturday arrives. Driving the 40 mins to this venue I start to panic what is going to happen now…….

By *ictokcoolMan
over a year ago

l

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

By *restonM50Man
over a year ago

preston

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Not sure if this makes me want to go get naked in the woods or not

By *iquor247Man
over a year ago

wirral

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ricky09Man
over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *iscoman7771000Man
over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
over a year ago

Nowhere

By *ubforfandcoupleMan
over a year ago

pontardawe

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

over a year ago

By *21funguyMan
over a year ago

Bicester

The last task

By *..NemoMan
over a year ago

Durham

By *akeme2 OP   Man
52 weeks ago

Ferndown

So the final part of this event.

I find the entrance to this stately home and omg it’s huge.

A very long drive leads me to an epic building. A lady in uniform comes out to great me takes my car keys and ushers me to the door.

Once inside there is two huge sweeping staircases going up both sides and a huge galleried hall.

This new uniformed leads me up the right hand stairs along a glorious corridor to a room at the end.

She knocks once opens the door and announces ma’am your guest.

I walk in to find the mistress in a high backed cane chair with two ladies fusing with her hair.

‘Welcome Dave or tonight you will be Davina”.

“Ladies let’s prepare him”

Davina off with your clothes was a crisp message and don’t dawdle or else.

Well I curtly did what I was told and the two ladies were smiling at my shaved cock area making me very self conscious.

“I presume you have showered as ordered” and I curtly nod .

“Sit in this chair “ so I do and the two ladies start applying makeup to my face. I get blusher and deep mascara followed by cherry red lipstick. Next s long brunette wig is fitted with some heavy rubber boobs mounted over my shoulders and on my chest.

Next followed black seamed stockings panties bra and a lacy suspenders belt holding my stockings up.

Next s shear white blouse and a tiny black mini skirt and high heel shoes.

Welcome Davina to the WWC exclaimed mistress.

Now my black bra vas very visible through the sheer blouse hiding my heavy prosaic boobs.

“Let’s go Davina” to the show” and she leads me out of the bedroom and down the stairs. I am struggling to walk in these heels I have on.

We pass several big doors until we reach the grand ballroom and we enter a room where approximately 20 ladies are sat looking at a big screen.

At the front I could see another man dressed in similar clothes to me .

I am ushered to the front to take a sea near the stage and screen.

A young waitress comes over and offers me a drink which I duly take as my mouth is dry with anxiety and I proceeded to almost neck it.

The host climbs on the stage and proceeds to address the audience.

“Welcome ladies to the 17th meeting of the women’s wildlife club. Let us welcome our two guest ladies Davina and Simone” this was met with a few laughs and whistles.

“Without further delay, let’s play the show”.

Well the next 30 minutes was incredible wildlife picture and clips from I guess lots of these ladies from virtually all animals and birds.

Well I wasn’t expecting this but suddenly I start to feel heady and feel a rush of blood.

I guess another 30 minutes pass before the lights come up and the host announces quick refreshments and a natural break.

The passes quickly and our host then announces the final part and some new wildlife pictures that she recently captured. I am sure I heard some laughs but the lights dimmed and all eyes are on the screen.

Here is s forest shot however Simone. Is standing in this clearing dressed in lingerie fucking s guy. The intensity of his thrusts and the guy moaning.

The next clip is Simone riming a guy all dressed up wanking his own cock before cuming over the blokes bum.

The next clip is me walking around the forest naked before wanking directly looking in to a camera and coming.

The next shot is of me waking out of a forest in lingerie with a big hard on, walking past these joggers.

Omg she filmed me or someone did. I am so embarrassed but unfortunately my cock has sprung to life of its free will and glancing at Simone has the same problem.

The lights come up and the host takes the stage.

“What wonderful wildlife ladies. Let our two guest step to the stage”

Robotically we both climb onto the stage.

The host retorts “ don’t they look uncomfortable in their tight clothes” as are hard ones are poking out.

The host calls two of her servants onto the stage and the deftly remove our skirts.

“IOh my the host retorts, imposters entering our woman’s club I think they need punishment”

She whispers into my ear take Simone’’s cock in my mouth.

I glance at her but dare not to obey her so tentatively took the cock in my mouth.

Simone stiffened even more and starts to push it further in my mouth.

She then whispers something in his ear and he orders me to bend over and next minute I find my panties pulled down and his cock nudging my bum hole.

My cock is massively hard and can feel the intensity of all these eyes watching us.

Well sSimone grunts and shoves his cock deep in me ploughing my bum hole, i albeit pass out with very little lube.

This fucking didn’t take long and Simone gives a long groan before firing what seems a ton of cum in me.

Almost at the same time my cock spurts all over the stage.

The host steps up” well ladies real life wildlife mating of perverts, what do u think”?

There is great clapping insisting on more.

“Well ladies the night is young , these two perverts are owned by the WWC now so if you want them just shout.

Well that evening we both got heavily used and degraded. We gathered a lot of the ladies we guessed were lesbians but some probably bi.

Mine and Simons life changed that night and the next few months was called to do a lot of degrading things, some were pleasant though.

It was a very strange time in my life

By *onred1221Man
52 weeks ago

52 weeks ago

By *lderWiserNowMan
52 weeks ago

Kettrin