By *oofer1 OP   Man
over a year ago

consett

Love to catch people doing it better if you join in

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

A few years ago I was on holiday in Shaldon, Devon and there is a lane on the cliff top with seated areas that you have to go up steps to access with great views over the ocean.

I climbed up one and was greeted by the sight of a couple having great doggy sex. The lady had huge boobs that were hanging out of her top and swinging from the rampant fucking she was receiving. They both looked up in shock and I said hi don't stop on my account, and they did carry on while I watched. I started rubbing my cock watching her huge tits and she reached out and unzipped me!

She said wank on my tits and being a gentleman I obliged and the three of us all seemed to come at once, me covering her tits with my spunk while he unloaded inside her. We all had a laugh and put everything away and went on our separate ways.

First and only time I've had su h a thing happen.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love catching people

Caught a few last year while camping in France I noticed a couple going it to the disabled shower one evening and I quietly walk in to the showers area and heard muffled grimes the giggles went in the shower next door got on my knees looked under there they were him

Doing her doggie against the basin the bloke seen me and asked if I wanted to

Watch wank

So

I did she was all shy got my cock out watching them she wanted me and I came on her ass quick peck on the cheek and left

By *oofer1 OP   Man
over a year ago

consett

I’d love out like this haha real turn on

By *ru9137Man
over a year ago

Billingham

My Ex told me of a time when she was fucking her boyfriend in Guisbrough woods and a couple walk there dog caught them, her boyfriend up and ran off, leaving her on her back legs wide open for all to see. The woman turned to the guy and said "go on then fuck the slag, she's gagging for it" so he dropped his trousers and slid his cock in her, she was still surprised by being caught she didn't think to stop him, so let him fuck her as his wife encouraged him and called her name's. When he finished his wife sucked his cock clean and asked if she was ok.

She never saw them again which she admits she would have liked to as he was a good shag.

She dumped her boyfriend.

By *teveblackpoolMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

There’s a great hotel in Blackpool with floor to ceiling glass windows, I’ve seen a few couples fucking with the curtains left wide open

By *weetyorkieMan
over a year ago

york

Was on holiday in correljo walking along the beach naked saw a couple playing sat up from the waters edge they saw me looking so stopped I walked past and up into the dunes behind for a pee they appeared she went into a stone shelter I thought for a pee but she beconded me over and got hold of my cock then told me to lay down and she then began to give me a bj her bloke was stood about 10 yards away watching

By *uietbloke67Man
over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Remember years ago, a good 25 years ago, I was on holiday with the new gf. Sitting on the balcony myself one night I happened to see a woman's head bobbing on a balcony a few rooms down and to the left. My balcony kind of stuck out and you could look back on all tbe other balconies.

There was her guy behind her fucking her from behind over the balcony rail, lovely view as I drank my cider...every now and again she would touch her own clit. Not a public hair in sight.

This was before mobile phones coukd take pictures so a shaven haven was unheard off.

Brilliant holiday that one, watched countless women walking around their apartments naked without bad care in the world.

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *umblebiMan
33 weeks ago

ayles

33 weeks ago

Moved in to a new apartment some years back with an ex gf, my gf went out one Friday night and I was in the bedroom, very thin walls with next door, arguing was heard then slamming of doors, I looked out and the guy from next door was leaving with his snooker cue as he played most weekends.,, a while later I was watching tv went to the bathroom, an en-suite from the bedroom, after finishing I made my way back through and heard moans and groans coming from next door, she wasn’t alone…

This went on for a while and then I saw a diff guy leave… this became a regular occurrence… I told my gf about it and one weekend we sat and listened and ended up playing and fucking as we got so turned on

By *ANDA!Man
33 weeks ago

DUMFRIES

Many many moons ago when I was in basic training at ATR Pirbright, was the first night of Excercise 2, mid January about midnight. My squad was out for a recce with the NCO instructor and we ended up in a small car park, just dirt and stones and surrounded by trees. Saw a couple cars parked here and there. NCO told us to hold up while he went ahead. 2 mins later he came back, whispered "follow, stay silent" and we all crept up to an old white Eacort that was parked up. NCO gave us the signal to surround the car which we did, then slowly advanced on it.

I'd never heard a woman try and scream with a mouthful of cock till that day. The 6 sets of eyes peering in through the slightly steamed windows must have given her one hell of a fright. We bugged out laughing like fuck

By *enuine photographerMan
33 weeks ago

Swansea

By *aughtywifeyWoman
33 weeks ago

close

33 weeks ago

Walking my dog a few years ago in local fields. He ran off oht if sight, nothing new, but then there was some cries, shouts ("Get your fucking dog outta here" etc), and a bright lamp type thing swang into my vision then collapsed into bushes.

I ran over to grab the daft hound, and once fixed to the lead I could see he had ransacked a vaguely professional looking outdoor "adult shoot", involving a 55+ year old GILF, her 20 something "sub", and a very fucked off photographer.

Completely true. I think my dog had a lucky escape tbh.

By *ill69888Couple
33 weeks ago

manchester

Got caught fucking my wife in the hotel corridor near the lift doors. Night porter caught us.

By *ot manMan
33 weeks ago

long eaton

2 years ago me and the wife was on a caravan and camping site we went for a walk and ended up going at it just past the camping site on a hill side wish someone would of caught us

By *ristol100Man
33 weeks ago

Bristol

Wife and I were at Brean. Walked through one of the paths to go to the beach and there are some dunes there.

As we were walking we happened to come across two you lads. One was giving the other a BJ. They apologised, we carried on walking!

Post new Message to Thread