Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

young sister in law 2

Jump to newest

By *yric OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilbirnie

go read part 1 to catch up

the night of my anniversary party we all arrived at the local pub hall for the party. the night went as these nigjts do going from table to table mingling when i did sit down i had Hayley or Vicky gropimg me sdcretly or making eyes or being provocative. after a couple of hours Sarah jad a fair few to drink and was dancing provocatively with a couple of the younger locals who.had wandered back from the pub section to first dance with Hayley and Vicky but ended up dancing with my wife and her friend another hour had passed n my mrs was basically being groped bybthese boys and she was allowing it. i went over and took her aside told her to stop allowing these boys to grope her, she told me to shut up and its only harmless flirting i told her its embarrassing in front of everybody. we ended up.having an argument where some horrible things were said on both sides Hayley and my wifes friend separated both of us and Tanya(wifes friend) said she would take her home and she would sleep it off at her place and come home in morning. i went and apologised to everybody.

The party was pretty much over after the argument the rest of the guests left in their droves i stayed behind and helped clean up and settled the bill. vicky helped me as we were leaving Vicky grabbed me and kissed me and had a quick grope. she whispered in my ear she cant wait for you to finally fuck me and then ran off i saw her boyfriend pull up and off they went. i got in my car and drove home. when i got home i realised that Sarah had the only set of house keys as we only took one with us. fuck i was gonna have to face her tonight. i couldnt be arsed driving and i was still raging so thought the 30min walk would do me good so off i went thinking about what i was gonna say when i got there.

tanya stayed in a fancy house that stood at the end of its on private road(Tanya came from money). when i got there there was music blaring n lights were on i was dreading this obviously they had kept drinking and partying. i chapped the door no answer i chapped again still no answer. fuck sake ii checked the door it was open so i let myself in i went to the livingroom expecting to see them there but they werent but their clothes were all over the floor including my wifes dress she had bought fornthe party and her bag was on table i was tempted to just take my keys out the bag and go but i could here sex noises coming from upstairs and my curiosity got the better of me so i crept upstairs and saw that Tanyas bedroom door was open. i slowly approached the door and what i say made me horny and Raging all in one. on Tanyas bed there was my wife being spit roasted by 2 of the young men from the party and ahe was being power driven, so much for not liking it rough these to boys were going to town and by the sounds of it my wife was loving it.

on the wee automen onbfront of the bed was Tanya Riding another of the young men while shouting encouragement at my wife "Ye Take those cocks tske them deep" " Fuck her harder boys ruin her" i looked in corner one of the other boys were filming this all. i slowly backed away and was aboutnto leave when i swear i heard Hayley shout harder i looked down the hall.and there was another door open i walked down looked in and there on the bed was Hayley being double penetrated the two young guys were were in a good rhythm but Hayley wanted more Hayley looked up and noticed me and tried to becon me over but i backed away and left i walked home in a daze. i know i didnt have any reason to be angry bit i was but what had me more perplexed was im not sure if i was more angry at Sarah or Hayley.

i arrived back at my house and realised that i must have dropped the keys in my daze back at Tanyas i shoulted out fuck and kicked the door. I heard my next door neighbours door open and out looked liz who asked if everything was ok i told her i had locked myself out and my keys were with Sarah. Liz said do i wanna come in and call sarah so she can bring the keys. i told her Liz she cant as she is busy Liz replied i bet she is with this look i her eyes. i asked what she was on about and she told me i better come in.

when in i asked where Barry her husband was she said he was asleep upstairs as he had to leave on business early in morning. she poured me a whisky and told me to sit down she said i could kip on couch till sarah gets back in morning. I asked what she meant about her earlier comment and Liz said when she left the Party earlier she heard noises around back so went to see what was going on and she seen Sarah on her knees giving Oral sex to 2 of the young lads. my face fell but Liz's next comment brought me back to reality when she said you.cant complain ive heard you fucking that young slut Hayley when Sarahs not in. i went to speak but liz walked over put her finger to my lips and said thin walls now shut and fuck me with that big cock of yours.

Liz was in her early 60s and kept in shape she ran every day and still looked amazing(think Leilani Lei) she quickly dropped to her knees and had my cock free saying wow i thought it was big but jesus its thick aswell why does Sarah need any other cock. i tried to ask what about barry. Liz said once connected to his sleep machine he is out and then engulfed my cock i thought she may struggle but she didnt, in one gulp i was balls deep and she wasnt even gagging wow she went tontown i soon grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her head deep down holding her there and pushing my hips up. she then pulled up got stripped and climbed on shocking me for a second time when she climbed on and again in seconds i was balls deep she then rode me for dear life screaming the house down as she fucked me i pulled out pushed her onto all fours and entered from.behind and fucked her with everything ive got i lost count of her orgasms and she was noisy barry must be dead not to hear her i felt myself build up.and tried to pull out but she shouted at me not to fucking think about it and breed her so i came deep.inside before collapsing inside her we both nodded off and when i woke Liz was still lying under me and i was hard again still resting in her pussy i started slowly pushing in and out she came around and said mmm fuck.me baby. so i did i fucked her hard i tried to put my hand over her mouth to stifle her screams but she kept pushing it off . telling me to just relax and fuck her that Barry is in such a deep sleep i could fuck.her on same bed and he wouldnt know. to prove her point she told me to get off and took me by the hand tonher bedroom.got on all fours on bed with her head near Barrys and told me to fuck her. i was hesitant she looked back at me growled "Fuck me or fuck off" i walked towards her and roughly shoved my cock back deep inside she screamed out and again we were jack rabbiting it was a huge turn on fucking Liz with Barry sleeping beside us and before long we were both cumming when we had came down from our orgasm liz pushed me off and told me to fuck off sleep on the couch. what a night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

What a night indeed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wowsers!

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *arleybird66Man
over a year ago

wexford

By *luttycouple30Couple
over a year ago

durhan

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *lay-with-MeMan
over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Plot twists galore!!

By *asterofmaidsMan
over a year ago

Telford

Loving this more please xxx

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

More please

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

By *aughty older 50Man
over a year ago

Ballymena

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *urleeMan
over a year ago

Near Cheshire Oaks

By *ub and master in crimeCouple
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Wow fun times

By *iffo271Man
over a year ago

oldham

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *att damonMan
over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

over a year ago

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

By *addy and the TrampCouple
over a year ago

Gamlingay

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh to be a resident in that street

over a year ago

By *aul469xMan
over a year ago

Dumfries

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

over a year ago

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *yric OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilbirnie

i stirred a few hours later with the feeling of a mouth on my cock thinking fuck Liz is insatiable. i put my hand on her head to push her head down further on my cock only to feel short hair stunned i shot up but Barrys hand quicky pushed me back down he took his mouth off my cock held it tightly and Said you fucked my wife now i fuck you and went back to sucking. i was confused as hell as although i had a few man on man experiences when young i thought i was by that phase butnhere i was balls deep in an old mans mouth and enjoying it. Barry could suck a cock i felt myself building up to a climax but Barry stopped sucking and said not yet im not done with you. Barrynstood up and pulled his boxers down and released his cock now it was pretty average about 6 inches lomg and not that girthy but to me it looked delicious i lent forward and engulfed his cock i sucked up and down i got right into it till i was being face fucked. Barry pulled out i moaned a little with my mouth now being empty Barry barked at me to turn around and kneel on couch i done as i was told Barry then slapped my ass and told me it was nice for a 45yr old man he then bent over and i felt his tonque at my ass itnwas bliss as he licked me out makimg me moan he inserted one finger and slowly massaged it in before adding another massaging my prostate while wanking me he then pulled them out making me grumble about being empty for a second time but i needn't of worried because before long i looked back and he was lining up.his cock.with my ass before long i felt him.push in and without warning he pushed hard and burried himself balls deep.in my ass i went to scream out but his hand covered my mouth and he got to fucking me and he didnt go easy my eyes were rolling back in head first in pain then in pleasure as the pain subsided before long i was grunting in pleasure as Baryy fucked me hard telling me to take it and telling me i am his slut now as he tensed up and bred my virgin asshole he then pulled out and for a third time i grumbled as i felt empty but again i soon felt something bigger take its place. i looked back and Tanyas Husband had lined his cock up it was bigger about same size as mine and using Barrys cum as lube he shoved his cock in. i dont know how or when Robert had came over but again my eyes rolled baxk in my head and i was rough fuckdd and filled with my second load of cum i fell asleep on the couch when i came too i was alone but i could here sex noises coming from upstairs i went up and on the bed liz was fucking on top of Robest screaming the house down 9 watched for a while before sneaking down the stairs and out. i checked my door and it was open. in the kitchen was sarah and Hayley. Sarah apologised for last night i shot Hayley a knowing look and explained where i was leaving out the sex. Sarah still had crusty bits of cum in her hair i said im tired and went to bed.....

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

By *asterofmaidsMan
over a year ago

Telford

Wow

over a year ago

That was an unexpected twist

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

over a year ago

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *aughtywifeyWoman
over a year ago

close

over a year ago

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Loving all the twists

By *udskyeMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Cracking story hope there is more ??

By *tio_oyMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam Holland

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

By *yric OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilbirnie

more to come

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *yric OP   Man
over a year ago

Kilbirnie

when i awoke the house was empty. there was a note from Sarah apologising again for last night and telling me they were away out for a ladies pamper day on Tanya. i made a coffee and sat down to watch some footie before going for a shower. i kept playong over what i saw in my head i couldnt make my mind up.if i was angry or horny. i was brought back to reality with my door bell going off i quickly got out wrapped a towel around me and went to answer the door, Ot was Vicky i told her Hayley is out with Sarah she said i know and pushed in as soon as she was in the house she got on her knees pulled my towel away and had my cock in her mouth. i tried to push her off saying they could be back any monute but vicky took my cock out her mouth and told me they wont be back for hours as they are away for round 2. i asked what she meant and she gave me her phone before going back to suck my cock. i looked at her phone she was on a video call to Hayley but Hayleys phone was on sideboard and it was back in Tanyas room on the bed was Sarah screaming blue murder as she was double penetrated Tanya was in front of her pulling Sarahs mouth to her cunt inbetween Sarahs screams and of the automen thing Hayley was riding Roberts Big cock.

I was so mesmorised by what i was seeing i forgot Vicky was sucking me off she stood up didnt bother to undress she just pulled up.her skirt and climbed on the sideboard pulling her knickers to the side and demanding i fuck her. i wasnt going to refuse but told her i wont go easy and shoved my cock in her soaking cunt she screamed out as i went balls deep and i fucked her hard with her petite legs wrapped around i placed my hand over her neck and applied a little pressure with Vicky demanding i do it harder. she screeched for breath as her orgasm took over and i fucked her harder not stopping after about an 30minutes i could feel myself building up.and i wanted to cover her pretty nerd face so i pulled out told her to get on her knees. when hayley tried to stand her legs were like jelly and she dropped to the floor i helped her to her knees and wanked over her face sending wave after wave of cum over her face when i was done she dropped back to the fetal position i looked at phone and the call had finished. I helped Vicky up and she fixed herself i got us a drink and we sat talking vicky still had my cum drying on her face. she told me thay i had just kind of taken her virginity surprised i apologised saying i would have went gentler had i known she said dont be daft i wanted fucked tellimg me that she had been fucking herself with toys and veg and anything she can use on herself for years but i was her first real cock and she loved it i was hard again and she climbed on top of me and started riding me before lomg she was bucking like a wild animal and i was holding her for dear life it didnt take long for me to start to cum and this time i filled her up. Once Victoria had came back down she lent forward and fell asleep on top of me with my cock still burried still inside. i dozed off aswell and when i awoke i was still deep in Vicky and hard i started moving her up and down on my cock ss she stirred with an orgasm she then went limp snd i pulled out posistioned my cock and reentered her misdionsry pinning her down as i destroyed her pussy before pulling out aiming my cock and coming over face again covering my already dried cum. i pulled out and she fixed herself before washing her face and leaving.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *j and c 2Couple
over a year ago

mullingar

By *elbyfuntimesMan
over a year ago

Selby

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ediraMan
over a year ago

Reigate

By *lugoneMan
over a year ago

rathmicheal

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *slover1169Man
over a year ago

congresbury

By *rgasm4u69Man
over a year ago

Warrington

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By *eysham1979Man
over a year ago

preston

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow....

By *ummunMan
over a year ago

not far away

Nice

By *lderWiserNowMan
over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fairly dysfunctional relationships. Hmm wouldn’t mind having a few friends like that

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *im66123Man
over a year ago

newcastle

By *etoo8083Man
over a year ago

up north

Wow I’m hard as fuck reading this… love it!

By *rgar27Man
over a year ago

Bognor Regis

over a year ago

By *avem30Man
over a year ago

barnsley

Hope there’s more

By *udeboy65Man
52 weeks ago

rotherham

More please

By *erri AnneTV/TS
52 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *yric OP   Man
52 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

now for a few months me and Sarah drifted apart she would leave constantly getting dressed up going out and vicky wouldnshow menthe videos Hayley sejt her of my wife being fucked by all sorts. i avoided being alone with Hayley but kept fucking vicky. Barry would come over every so often and fuck me and i would fuck Liz and this kept going on.

one Saturday Sarah and Hayley went away to a spa weekend(vicky let me know was an orgy they were away to) so i had vivky come over and made her stay naked and we fucked like rabbits. Vicky even had a penchant for anal so i would fuck her anally Vivky had walked in a few weeks ago when i was being fucked by Barry and loved it. she rode me as barry fucked me was amazing. Vicky nbought herself a strapon and took great pleasure in using it on me.

this Saturday night i was bent over the coffee table with vicky plastic balls deep in my ass pulling my hair fucking rough when we heard a cough i looked up and there Was my Mother in Law Elaine Vicky went to pull out and Elaine said dont you dare you little slut you keep fucking him....

By *ormladMan
52 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *luttycouple30Couple
52 weeks ago

durhan

By *avem30Man
52 weeks ago

barnsley

????????

52 weeks ago

I never thought I get close to my sister-in-law sister-in-law, but it’s funny how things change

By *slover1169Man
52 weeks ago

congresbury

52 weeks ago

By *lugoneMan
52 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ii12vwMan
52 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *asterofmaidsMan
52 weeks ago

Telford

More please

By *oyntzMan
52 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *etoo8083Man
52 weeks ago

up north

Oh yes please...

By *agnar1980Man
52 weeks ago

Poole

By *rdiscreet327Man
52 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Glad this is back

By *aughtywifeyWoman
52 weeks ago

close

By *j and c 2Couple
52 weeks ago

mullingar

By *im66123Man
52 weeks ago

newcastle

By *erri AnneTV/TS
52 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

So mil is next for you to fuck

By *ussD1Man
52 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ediraMan
52 weeks ago

Reigate

By *rgar27Man
52 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Hope thos is going to continue

By *uga40Man
52 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Tell more

52 weeks ago

"go read part 1 to catch up

the night of my anniversary party we all arrived at the local pub hall for the party. the night went as these nigjts do going from table to table mingling when i did sit down i had Hayley or Vicky gropimg me sdcretly or making eyes or being provocative. after a couple of hours Sarah jad a fair few to drink and was dancing provocatively with a couple of the younger locals who.had wandered back from the pub section to first dance with Hayley and Vicky but ended up dancing with my wife and her friend another hour had passed n my mrs was basically being groped bybthese boys and she was allowing it. i went over and took her aside told her to stop allowing these boys to grope her, she told me to shut up and its only harmless flirting i told her its embarrassing in front of everybody. we ended up.having an argument where some horrible things were said on both sides Hayley and my wifes friend separated both of us and Tanya(wifes friend) said she would take her home and she would sleep it off at her place and come home in morning. i went and apologised to everybody.

The party was pretty much over after the argument the rest of the guests left in their droves i stayed behind and helped clean up and settled the bill. vicky helped me as we were leaving Vicky grabbed me and kissed me and had a quick grope. she whispered in my ear she cant wait for you to finally fuck me and then ran off i saw her boyfriend pull up and off they went. i got in my car and drove home. when i got home i realised that Sarah had the only set of house keys as we only took one with us. fuck i was gonna have to face her tonight. i couldnt be arsed driving and i was still raging so thought the 30min walk would do me good so off i went thinking about what i was gonna say when i got there.

tanya stayed in a fancy house that stood at the end of its on private road(Tanya came from money). when i got there there was music blaring n lights were on i was dreading this obviously they had kept drinking and partying. i chapped the door no answer i chapped again still no answer. fuck sake ii checked the door it was open so i let myself in i went to the livingroom expecting to see them there but they werent but their clothes were all over the floor including my wifes dress she had bought fornthe party and her bag was on table i was tempted to just take my keys out the bag and go but i could here sex noises coming from upstairs and my curiosity got the better of me so i crept upstairs and saw that Tanyas bedroom door was open. i slowly approached the door and what i say made me horny and Raging all in one. on Tanyas bed there was my wife being spit roasted by 2 of the young men from the party and ahe was being power driven, so much for not liking it rough these to boys were going to town and by the sounds of it my wife was loving it.

on the wee automen onbfront of the bed was Tanya Riding another of the young men while shouting encouragement at my wife "Ye Take those cocks tske them deep" " Fuck her harder boys ruin her" i looked in corner one of the other boys were filming this all. i slowly backed away and was aboutnto leave when i swear i heard Hayley shout harder i looked down the hall.and there was another door open i walked down looked in and there on the bed was Hayley being double penetrated the two young guys were were in a good rhythm but Hayley wanted more Hayley looked up and noticed me and tried to becon me over but i backed away and left i walked home in a daze. i know i didnt have any reason to be angry bit i was but what had me more perplexed was im not sure if i was more angry at Sarah or Hayley.

i arrived back at my house and realised that i must have dropped the keys in my daze back at Tanyas i shoulted out fuck and kicked the door. I heard my next door neighbours door open and out looked liz who asked if everything was ok i told her i had locked myself out and my keys were with Sarah. Liz said do i wanna come in and call sarah so she can bring the keys. i told her Liz she cant as she is busy Liz replied i bet she is with this look i her eyes. i asked what she was on about and she told me i better come in.

when in i asked where Barry her husband was she said he was asleep upstairs as he had to leave on business early in morning. she poured me a whisky and told me to sit down she said i could kip on couch till sarah gets back in morning. I asked what she meant about her earlier comment and Liz said when she left the Party earlier she heard noises around back so went to see what was going on and she seen Sarah on her knees giving Oral sex to 2 of the young lads. my face fell but Liz's next comment brought me back to reality when she said you.cant complain ive heard you fucking that young slut Hayley when Sarahs not in. i went to speak but liz walked over put her finger to my lips and said thin walls now shut and fuck me with that big cock of yours.

Liz was in her early 60s and kept in shape she ran every day and still looked amazing(think Leilani Lei) she quickly dropped to her knees and had my cock free saying wow i thought it was big but jesus its thick aswell why does Sarah need any other cock. i tried to ask what about barry. Liz said once connected to his sleep machine he is out and then engulfed my cock i thought she may struggle but she didnt, in one gulp i was balls deep and she wasnt even gagging wow she went tontown i soon grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her head deep down holding her there and pushing my hips up. she then pulled up got stripped and climbed on shocking me for a second time when she climbed on and again in seconds i was balls deep she then rode me for dear life screaming the house down as she fucked me i pulled out pushed her onto all fours and entered from.behind and fucked her with everything ive got i lost count of her orgasms and she was noisy barry must be dead not to hear her i felt myself build up.and tried to pull out but she shouted at me not to fucking think about it and breed her so i came deep.inside before collapsing inside her we both nodded off and when i woke Liz was still lying under me and i was hard again still resting in her pussy i started slowly pushing in and out she came around and said mmm fuck.me baby. so i did i fucked her hard i tried to put my hand over her mouth to stifle her screams but she kept pushing it off . telling me to just relax and fuck her that Barry is in such a deep sleep i could fuck.her on same bed and he wouldnt know. to prove her point she told me to get off and took me by the hand tonher bedroom.got on all fours on bed with her head near Barrys and told me to fuck her. i was hesitant she looked back at me growled "Fuck me or fuck off" i walked towards her and roughly shoved my cock back deep inside she screamed out and again we were jack rabbiting it was a huge turn on fucking Liz with Barry sleeping beside us and before long we were both cumming when we had came down from our orgasm liz pushed me off and told me to fuck off sleep on the couch. what a night

"

Fabulous

By *angtidy42Couple
52 weeks ago

Redditch

By *ohn_1983Man
52 weeks ago

South of Norwich

52 weeks ago

Great writing

By *umpstyleMan
52 weeks ago

North

By *attboy107Man
52 weeks ago

Near Bedford

Brilliant story OP, more more more please

By *elbyfuntimesMan
51 weeks ago

Selby

By *overOral0Man
51 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *kpiercedCouple
51 weeks ago

walsall

By *rgar27Man
50 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *cubasexMan
50 weeks ago

dudley

By *yric OP   Man
50 weeks ago

Kilbirnie

Elaine stripped naked as she watched me being fucked. Elaine said so you like petite girls fucking you how about a real woman she told vicky to take off the strap on and Elaine put it on herself she pushed Vicky fown on top of me before slipping the stap on into vicky vivky let out a scream so i was wondering if it went into Vickys ass but going by what i could feel and here Elaine was rag dolling Vicky she then pulled out and shoved it deep in my ass and she didnt go easy my eyes were rolling back she kept going between both me and vicky i felt vivky going limp on me and go quiet. i looked back Elaine was was on couch she had the strap on off and beconed me over i slipped from underneath Vicky who was sleeping off her multiple orgasms flopped on table. i went ove Elaime grabbed me by myncock and directed me into her soaking pussy i went straight to pounding her pussy she growled in my ear i heard you werenl a big boy. i fucked her on couch in multiple positions for around 30mins Vicky was still sleeping snoring at parts. Elaine commented these young woman dont know how to last. Elaine was screaming as i slammed my cock into her i tensed up was about to cum when Elaine sensed this told le not in me over the wee sluts face so i pulled out went over and wanked my load all over the side of vickys face she woke up with my cum dripping in her mouth. Elaine had got ready and said as she was leaving we are both her little cum sluts who will do as she asks so be ready for next saturday.

By *ii12vwMan
50 weeks ago

Haverhill

50 weeks ago

By *ichaelG76Man
50 weeks ago

THe Shire

Nice!