Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hooker on way home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a simple night out just before 10pm I was on the bus heading home, and near the end of my journey this woman accross to my right gave me some interested looks. Got off the bus and sorted my headphones out and she went into the nearby late night shop, I was finished as she left and I headed home, the whole walk home she was going the same way sometimes on the oppsite side of the road.

At one point she was infront of me and she loosened something from her back pocket like a leather strap and it hung there, then a little later at an intersection she stopped and turned a little, I think she wanted me to say something to her but I have no idea of that sort of thing so kept walking, urg

Finally I got home, got the dog and went to walk him and she was standing at the street corner, and when I returned she was gone, then again a different woman on the oppsite corner one second there the next gone, sexy ninjas.

What do you think, was I being lured by a Hooker or a woman who wanted a fun time, or other?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Still want to know what peeple think.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they are ghosts!!

be carefull though. Most hookers or what ever you may call them are being watched by police

over a year ago

Fair enough, I had no idea what to do but wish I had turned and said something, haha

over a year ago

the time to ask the question was then, chap , not now

over a year ago

Perhaps they are the old bill and been watching you for ages? And sooner or later your gonna get your collar felt ha ha

Post new Message to Thread