Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuckqueening

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anyone else into this I know Paula gets so hot when and excited , when I say I am going out , and I give her a taster of what I will do to the girl I pull.

She gets really hot when I kiss another girl in front of her, and when I say I might bring them back so you can watch.

Any other girls feel like that ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell yeah its so sexy knowing what your going to do and what the lady is going to get to see her enjoying what's ours is such a turn on and to see you enjoying it aswell its so sexy

over a year ago

I love it both when my partner when I have one plays with other women but would love to be the other women.

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

we are in the same situation and its awesome my girl is such a dirty one she really enjoys sucking me clean afterwards mmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"Is anyone else into this I know Paula gets so hot when and excited , when I say I am going out , and I give her a taster of what I will do to the girl I pull.

She gets really hot when I kiss another girl in front of her, and when I say I might bring them back so you can watch.

"

You lucky bastard!

By *ull and Sub SlutCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

this our favourite too, she loves watching or even better being told what i've been upto. just wish more people would join us in humiliating her, not just guys trying to get in her knickers, thats not the scenario we look for

By *elliebabesxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I love it. Knowing my fella is deep in another pussy is such a huge turn on. Even more so when he sends me pictures as I wait at home. Love sucking his cock as soon as he gets home afterwards

over a year ago

definatly, i love watching my hubby fucking other women, and yes just as horny if you goes out and tells me everything when he gets back, big big turn on

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

I love watching my hubby Fuck a sexy lady while I watch and pleasure myself

Still trying to find a lady that will meet him on his own xx

By *ighland_RoseCouple
over a year ago

Brigadoon

This is something we have yet to do, but something I think about a lot!

By *harliesteveCouple
over a year ago

selly oak

i am a great fan, and i love getting to watch as well. spend so much time looking for ladies for him to play with. more so if she is happy to let me watch

over a year ago

"Is anyone else into this I know Paula gets so hot when and excited , when I say I am going out , and I give her a taster of what I will do to the girl I pull.

"

Cuckqueaning is so fucking hot, brings out the masochist in me

over a year ago

when we have met bifems in the past i have loved watching neil being pleasured by the fem it makes me so wet and horny,

The ulimate for me would be being tied up in the corner, gagged and made to watch him with another fem, feeling so horny but not being able to touch myself

over a year ago

Yes for us to all of the above - best orgasms while hubby describes in great detail how he cheats on me

Mmmmmm

over a year ago

yea me n fbuddy do it quite often. go to a pub start chatting to m or fem n flirting n me or her watch us play with who we pulled, join after, its a massive turn on

over a year ago

Are there any irish women out there who would be interested in cucking another female, would love to hear from any if there are!

Post new Message to Thread