Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My old English teacher part 4

Jump to newest

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

Sorry it been a while busy with work back in London

After a busy few days woke up early Wednesday as meeting starts at 9:30 just as getting ready had a txt from Hannah saying morning and asking are we still ok for 1pm I txt back saying yes she texts back saying ok just let me know when on your way and bring your maids outfit with u so I make sure I put it into my car as I leave. I finish at work around 12:15 so I sit around talking to some off the staff leave around 12:30 txt Hannah saying leaving now so wont be long. She texts back saying get some milk on your way and when I get there I am to go straight upstairs and change into maids outfit. I get there just before 1 I go in as door was open and straight upstairs un pack my bag lay it all out when Hannah walks in says hi you will not need any nickers today picks up the milk and leaves. Just get undressed when Ian walks in gets naked himself and puts a diaper on and waits for me to get ready I am changed and ready Hannah txts me saying if you are both ready to come straight down and into the kitchen there is a drinks order in the kitchen to be maid and served so down we go make the drinks there is only 6 so not many people there we make the drinks walk into the living room and it full of ladies I see Rachael is there we serve the drinks and wait for are next orders

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

We are both just standing there in the middle of the room when I hear one of the ladies must have been in her 60's say I see you have him locked in his chastity shame as would love some fun with him later. Hannah turns round and says we can remove it if you want to later lets us know Hannah walks up to us both and tells me to go and sit with Rachael and Ian with some other lady so I go over and sit with Rachael she says hi and tells me that the show will start soon and all I am here for is to serve drinks today but sounds like I might be in luck she says and just smiles

We all sit around talking for a while when Hannah says right we need another round off drinks and tells me and Ian to take the orders and go and make them up and serve so me and Ian both get up to start when I hear one of the ladies says well it looks like some one need his diaper changed so I am told to take the orders myself as I am going round taking orders I get to the lady who says she wants some fun with me she makes me stand there so she can see me better I finsh taking the orders and go into the kitchen while making the drinks Hannah joins me and says you are lucky she wants to have fun with you later then says while making the drinks make your self one as well then join us so I finsh making the drinks and serve them when I walk back into the living room Ian is having his diaper changed serve the drinks and sit down

By *d funMan
over a year ago

Telford

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

I am spent the next hour serving drinks and just talking when Hannah calls me into the kitchen so I follow her in and she I need to remove your chastity as Julie want some fun so she removes the cage and tells me to go upstairs and wait in the room I changed in so off I go and wait .so off I go and wait. I am upstairs for about 5 mins when Julie walks into the room and tells me to get undressed she will be back in a min so I do and now just standing there naked when she walks back in naked herself and lies down on the bed and tells me to join her. She starts to play with my cock I get hard quickly she just looks at me and says nice and starts sucking me she moves herself so I can start licking her pussy she is already soaking wet then she swapped postions so she can start ridding me we change postions a few times when I can feel like I am about ready to cum she says cum in me so I do. After a few mins she tells me to lie back down so I do she puts the chastity back on then tells me to close my eyes so I do when she starts putting me in a diaper I try and protest but falls on deaf ears she then tells me to go back downstairs just in the diaper we must have been up there for a gd hour. When i got downstairs Rachael was walking out off the living room and goes upstairs as she walks bye she laughs and says nice look. I walk into the living room there was only Hannah Ian and someone called Sam left Hannah looks at me and says she Julie managed it then I ask anyone want a drink they all say yes Julie pops her head in the room and says her good byes and leaves bye the time I have made the drink Rachael was back downstairs. We spend the next hour just talking Sam asked about mine and Rachael trip to London after a while she says she is about ready to leave and she tells Ian to go and get changed and leaves 20 mins later after a while Hannah asks anyone hungry we say yes so she orders some food in we all sit round talking food arrives we eat it was around 8:30 when I say I am going to go soon so I stand up to go and get changed when both Hannah and Rachael both look at me and laugh was not sure why when Hannah says look you have used the diaper I did not even realises went and got changed put my things back into my bag said my byes told Rachael see her tomorrow as she is staying the night as got a a early start Friday and leave I still had the diaper on got home sat watched some tv went bed around 10:30 got a gd night sleep.

the next part will be about the weekend in london

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

still loving this story thank you

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

I got up around 9 as had to nip into town and do a few things. Got home around 11:30 sorted my stuff out for the wkend my phone went off around 12 it was Hannah to see if I was at home and to see if she could nip round I said yes in all day now she says do you want to meet for a drink instead yeah ok I say so we decided to meet at 1 so I get changed and leave as its a 15 min walk from home. I get there first it is my local and still is now so I know a lot off the people in there say hi get a drink and stand at the bar talking and waiting for Hannah to turn up she was 20 mins late but did not matter got another round off drinks and grabbed a table we sit around talking when she says thanks for yesterday and asks did you have fun yes I say she asks did you wear the diaper home as did not see it in the rubbish yes I said she then asks did you enjoy wearing it yes was the answer she smiles and says will have to work that into the next meet then we sit arond talking have a few drinks she tells me how much Rachael is looking forward to the weekend and that she has never been to London I say I though she had I am sure she said she had Hannah says she only told you that so not to sound silly I just smile it is now early oct she asks you going Benidorm again at Christmas arnt you. Yes I say for 3 wks Christmas and new year and extra wk she says that her and Rachael are looking at getting a wk there as well I say the best bet would be the extra wk so give her the dates my phone goes off it Rachael asking where I am as she had finshed so I tell her where and that Hannah is with me she says ok be there in a hour ok see you soon I say we had both about finshed are drinks when I say I am going out for a cig Hannah says good idear let me go toilet and she will join me outside I go and get another round off drinks and go out and sit down she joins me not long after we are the only ones out there she sits right next to me and grabs my cock and says good boy glad you still have your chastity on then asks are you going to have to take it off durring the show yes I say as the costume is a bit tight so might see it. We go back inside 10 mins or so later Rachael turns up I go and get her a drink as she puts her bag down Hannah leaves about 30 mins later telling us both to have a nice weekend and that she will see us when we get back we have another couple off drinks decided to get something to eat on the way home and leave walk in the door 30 mins later Rahael says just going toilet and put my bag upstiars asks if she want a drink she says yes a coffee will do and off she goes. i am in the kitchen kettle is on sorting the food out when she joins me back in the kitchen she had changed just in shorts and t-shirt and what I think is a diaper we both eat she says I will sort the pots out you go upstairs and change there is some stuff for you up there as well so off I go walk into my bedroom and see on the bed there is a pair of shorts and t-shirt and diaper as well so I get changed and go and join her she asks have you put everthing on yes I say she makes another couple off drinks we go into the lounge watch abit off tv go bed around 9 as early start we both go bed just in are diapers and fall sleep pretty quickly.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

I got up first just after 4 I am glad i did as my diaper was soaking and need changing did not want Rachael to see it I could hear Rachael getting up so ask do u want a coffee yes I get back so go downstairs naked put kettle on. Rachal apers still in her diaper wetter than mine was she looks at me and asks where your diaper I say I took it off as was very wet. We both have coffee and breakkfast order taxi and go and get dressed she gets changed and puts a diaper on she asks u going to wear on as well I try and say not but end up in one we make sure we have everthing we need and wait for the taxi as always it was late but still got us there in time just. We got to London around 10 dropped at marble arch she asks what now I say we have a couple off hours before can go to the theatre pick hotel booking up and anything else I need. So I say lets walk down oxford st do some shopping and get something to eat she says sounds gd

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

We both start walking down oxford st we stopped for a coffee she dragged me into the Disney store she brought a few bits. We got to the theatre just after 12 went round to the stage door Mike the company manger came to see me told us where we where staying and everthing else I need to know and said see you both tomorrow at 12 and off we went got to the hotel around 1 went straight up to the room Rachael says before we do anything else I need to get this diaper off so do I think as well I had forgot that I even had it on while she was in the bathroom I ask so what do u fancy doing for the rest off the day she says I don't now why don't you show me around London ok I say. Then I ask do you fancy seeing a show tonight she says yes I ask anything you want to see she says you chose so I make a quick call see what i could get tickets for and got two for les mis that night. When she had finshed in the bathroom I went and freshend up myself I say right the show starts at 7:30 so we have 5 and half hours to kill so we go for a walk show her all the normal places I ask do u fancy a drink yeah why not she says so we stop at a little pub I know on the corner off soho Molly Moggs it called something else now we walk in it had been around 6 mounths since last been in still the same staff had a couple off drinks took a look round soho went into GAY and a few sex shops it was about 4 so we went back to the hotel we got ready to go out that night we went for something to eat saw the show and went back into Mollys for the rest off the night as they always had drag acts on left around 12 got back to the hotel went bed. long day both fell sleep pretty quickly

By *ark_sentinelCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
over a year ago

leicester

I got up first just before 8 went toilet had a quick shower I heard the alarm go off went back into the room just as Rachael was getting out off bed morning I said she said the same I asked do you want a coffee she said yes as she went to the bathroom to get ready herself. Put the kettle on in the room and had a cig it was back when you could smoke in hotel rooms made the drinks and sat down Rachael came back into the room 5 mins later or so she picked her coffee up and sat down and had a cig herself. When she asked so what we got to do this morning I said I need to be at the theatre bye 12:30 I said you can come back stage with me and watch the warm ups and meet some off the cast if you want yes she said sounds fun I also tell her you can sit in my dressing room as well as I know I had one to myself ok she says. We go down for breakfast about 9 finsh with that around 9:30 and says just going back upstairs will only be a few mins ok she said and that she will wait downstairs off I go only go up so I can remove my chastity cage put that in my bag and left. We decided to go for a walk take her up to Covent garden we stop have a coffee have a look at around then it was around 11:45 I say we better start walking to the theatre we get outside when I say do you want to go for another coffee as still have time there was a coffee shop a couple off doors down from the Dominion theatre no longer there when waking past the doors she spots me in one off the pics outside when she says hey take a pic off me next to your pic so i do we grab are coffees and walk round to the stage door I sign in and go to my dressing room sit down we have are drinks I finsh mine when the call comes over the speaker call all to the stage we both walk down Rachael was loving just looking round at the pics while we was doing warm ups I could see she was looking round after we finshed warm ups stood around talking to some off the cast said hi to Samantha who was playing my sandy we go back to dressing room I say you will have to pick your tickets up from the box office ok she said I make another couple off drinks and start to get ready she laughs at me while was putting my make-up on I turn and say what she just says wow you put more thought into your make-up than I do even when going out I just say shut-up it has to be right around 1:45 she says I am going to go and walk round to the front and get tickets I give her some money and say get your self a t-shirt and program and drink if you want she says thanks I walk her to the stage door so she can get out she says see you after the show smiles and off she went. I make I am ready the show starts get to the intervial sit down check my make-up do any touch ups that might be needed when my phone beeps a txt from Rachael saying loving it great show see you after the show finshed at 5:10ish I knew i would not get out till after 6 so I told Rachael will meet her at Molly Moggs after if you want ok she said get there just after 10 past 6 walked in spotted Rachael in the window went over see if she wanted a drink yes she said went to the bar got a round went and sat down I lit a cig and asked well what did you think all I got was wow amazing and she then says you and Samantha work well I could be jealous I say no you are ok she is to old for me I could see she had brought a t-shirt and program she pulls the program out and says will you sign this for me and gives it to me so I do and she puts it back in the bag I says back in few mins went toilet when i get back to the table she was taling to a couple off people with two kids on the next table I sit down she tells me that they had also been to see the show that afternoon and one off the kids asked me to sign

there program as well so I do we sit there till 7 when I say are you hungry yes she says ok lets go I had booked a table that night at a nice restraunt so we ate went back to the hotel to get changed as we was going out that night

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By *dr41uk OP   Man
52 weeks ago

leicester

We get changed I am back in chastity we go out for something to eat While we are eating I say you up for a late night as most of the cast are going out as some off them are leaving after tonight's show she says yes why not could be fun. We finsh eating go for a walk end up in G.A.Y have a couple of drinks in there I need to go to the toilet so off I go I am stood there having a piss what is not easy in chastity but just about getting away with it when a older man walks in and stand next to me was not taking much notice as about finshed when i feel another hand on my cock and he says oh nice you are in chastity and walks me over to one off the cubicals sit me down and gets his dick out for me to suck he cums pretty quickly and leaves me just sitting there I sort myself out and go and find Rachael soon as I sit down she asks what took you so long then she just says you had some fun I do not answer it ok she says so I tell her she just smiles we have another drink and go down to Mollys around 10:45 as I know that's where everone is meeting walk I see a few of the old cast members there already so grab drinks and go and sit down. The drag artist who was on was also the owner Julie plaid who I have know for a few years she was just about to take a break when she sees me she comes over and says hi and asks how long was in London for so I told her just the wkend as did Grease this afternoon and asked if I fancied doing a song with her in a bit so I go yeah why not she says how about summer nights fine I say and off she goes a few mins later one off the bar staff brings over a couple off bottle off champanye and glasses and says that's from Julie and walks off

By *dr41uk OP   Man
52 weeks ago

leicester

We sit around talking the rest of the cast turn up we all sit around talking Rachael says she is going out for a cig so I join her so do a few others as we are stood outside a few people stop and ask a few of the cast for there autographs. My phone goes off a text from Gavin asking fancy meeting up tomrrow txt back say I am in London till Monday free after that. We go back inside I go to the bar get around of drinks and go and sit back down Rachael says she will be back in a min and off she goes outisde Samantha says good show this afternoon I think we might need you again in a few weeks ok I said I am sure will get a call if they do. Rachael turns back up with a bag sits down having a chat when Julie calls me up to do are song we end up doing two we all leave around 2am. We get back to the hotel around 2:20 get up to the room when Rachael says we are going to have some fun when we get upstairs and off we go we get in the room she says put the kettle on will be back in a min my phone goes off again Gavin saying how about Thursday txt back saying yes that gd txt the time closer just finsh making the drinks when Rachael comes out off the bathroom naked apart from a strap-on and tells me to get undressed

By *ark_sentinelCouple
52 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
51 weeks ago

leicester

So i get naked and just stand there not sure what she want me to do she looks at me and tells me to get on the bed on all fours so I do she comes and joins me and gets in front off me and tells me to suck the dildo. So I do and start to play with her pussy at the same time after a while she stops me and gets off the bed and gets behind me and slowly starts to entre me thank god it was slow it it was a big one the biggest thing ever been fucked with she fucked me for a good 10 mins then pulled out and she told me to get on my back she removed the strap-on and sat on my face and told me to make her cum so I do was in heaven as love licking pussy she must have cum 4 times when she had enough she went off to the bathroom and said make a couple off coffees will you so I put the kettle on and make the drinks we have the drinks and go bed its around 2:30am. We both wake up around 9:30 go have breakfast go back up to the room make sure we have got everthing we check put around 12 the coach home does not leave till 4 so we have a look round do a bit off shopping we go into Molly Moggs have a drink Ray(Julie) the boss come over and says hi and says everone enjoyed your singing last night when you are down next let me know might be able to give you a gig ok I say we finsh are drinks get upto the coach station around 3:45 while waiting get a txt from Gavin saying he is free all day so for me to just let him know when I am free and asks if I want him to bring his uniforms with him. I txt him back saying yes bring them with him and see him on Thursday. We get home around 7:30 get a taxi back to mine have a coffee and a chat Rachael leaves around 9:30 saying thanks for a great wkend and that she will txt me in the wk and see you next wkend at Johns I spend the next few days doing work for the Christmas musical that year what opens in 8 weeks we start next wk Wenesday night make sure i have everthing ready for tomorrow clean shaven and removed and body hair went bed around 10

By *ark_sentinelCouple
50 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
50 weeks ago

leicester

I got up around 8:30 grabbed a shower and breakfast had a txt from Gavin saying hi txt back saying get to mine around 12 he txts back ok see u then. Spend the morning doing some work and watching some tv Rachael txts me asking if I am free tomorrow I txt back saying yes in the evening she txts back saying ok will txt you in the day b4 I know it its 11:45 so I make a coffee and sit and wait put the tv on at 11:55 I hear my door go so I go and answer the door it Gavin I invite him with his bag he puts it down we go into the kitchen put the kettle on make a couple off drinks we sit around talking for about a hour. When Gavin asks if he can use the toilet I say yes and tell him where it is and off he goes 5 mins or so later he comes back down and he has changed he is now in his blue and white gingham school uniform looking cute I say nice he just smiles and says why don't you go and get changed so off I go I get my red and white dress and get ready and go back downstairs he says good timing just made a coffee so we go into the living room and sit down

By *ark_sentinelCouple
50 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
50 weeks ago

leicester

We sit around talking drinking are coffees when Gavin asks are you in chastity yes I say so I ask if he is he says no lucky you was my answer. When he turns round and tells me to stand in front off him so I do when i am in place he tells me to lift my dress and show him my panties and chastity so I do he says I see you have gone with the hello kitty panties again he grabs the chastity and asks do you have the key for it yes I say he says good more fun that way. What I did not realises while i was standing there he had got his dick out and was playing with himself he looks at me and says get on your knees and start sucking so I do I can see he is clean shaven himself as well does not take long to get him fully hard

By *dr41uk OP   Man
47 weeks ago

leicester

So there I am sucking away not sure how long for when I hear someone at the front door I say to Gavin that not expecting anyone so we leave it and carry on. Then my phone goes off with a txt so I stop what I am doing grab my phone and open the txt it was from my dad saying let me in and don't either off you change was scarred shitless as went to the door as my dad has always been a bit of a prude so I thought he comes in sits down and turn to Gavin and says go and make us some coffees when he had gone off to the kitchen dad says stand up and show me what you are wearing I was about ready to cry just wanted the earth to swallow me up he turn round and says very nice he said i saw you both through the window he asks me to pull up my dress he sees my panties and can see that i am also in chastity he just laughs then Gavin walks back in with the drinks he tells Gavin to do the same as what I had just done so he does he just smiles when he see his cock we all sit down with are drinks and talk he asks me how long I had been dressing for and so on so I answer him we finsh are drinks and that silence when no one know what to do or say

By *dr41uk OP   Man
46 weeks ago

leicester

After a while we had finshed are drinks when dad tells me to go and make a couple more drinks so off I go was gone for 5 mins or so when I walk back into the living room I see Gavin is sucking my dad cock it does not take him long to cum he sorts himself out and says right I am off and tells me to go and see him 2morrow and leaves. We both drink the drinks I had made we both had lost intrest in what we had been doing so Gavin says I might go and get changed I can see his cock is hard from where I am sat so I grab it and say do you want me to do something with this first he just lifts up the front off his dress and says what do you think so I start sucking him while fingering his arse I swallow his cum he says go and make a couple off drinks and he will be back as off upstairs he goes he comes back down after getting changed we sit around talking just before he leaves he asks are you going Johns on Saturday yes I say unless anything changes he says cool should be fun. As he leaves he says let me know how it goes with your dad tomorrow and off he goes.I go and get changed myself its only around 2:30 so decided to go down the pub and have a drink

By *orgotten22Woman
46 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ark_sentinelCouple
44 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
44 weeks ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By *dr41uk OP   Man
42 weeks ago

leicester

So off I go down the pub texting to Rachael about what had just happened with my dad get down to the pub get a drink standing talking at the bar must have been there for a hour when Ian walked in. He says hi I do back as well was shocked as had never seen him in there b4 he ask if he can talk to me I say yes lets grab a table so we do out off the way off the others in there so no one can here us. I get another drink as well we sit around talking about nothing really can tell he as something he wants to ask me so I go so what is it you want to talk to me about when he asks did you enjoye wearing the diapers last time yes I say have worn them a couple off times since he says great I can feel his hand on my leg when he asks are u in chastity yes I say he tells me he is in a diaper then asks shell we finsh are drinks and get out off here I asks where do u want to go he says somewhere private I say I only live 10 mins away we can go back there if u want ok he says we finsh are drinks and leave.

I will carry on with this just bussy with work and then in Benidorm from tuesday 19 dec will try and write more

By *ark_sentinelCouple
42 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

leicester

We took a slow walk back to mine talking as we walked we got to mine. Told Ian to go into the living room as needed the toilet when I cam back down walked into the living room to find Ian in just a t-shirt and diaper looking through my dvds I asked if he wanted a drink he said yes will have a coffee so off I went into the kitchen where he joined me where he asked me if I want a diaper to wear I say yeah if u have one he says got some in my bag he asks if I would go and put my maids uniform on as well I say yes after we have are drinks. I finish my drink first and go upstairs and change for him when he walks into my bedroom just as finishing changing with his bag when he asks if I have one off the school uniforms he could wear I said yes as I have one that was a bit to big for me but possibly fit him so I find it pass it over to him.

Will write more latter today or tomorrow hope you all had a gd Christmas

By *dr41uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

leicester

He says thanks I tell him if it fits you can keep it I go over to the draw and get him a pair off frilly white ankle socks. He takes his diaper off as he says it wet then his t-shirt he is rock hard I pull him over to me so he is stood right in front off me I start playing with his cock then start to suck him it does not take him long before he cums in my mouth. He looks down at me and says sorry did not want to cum yet I say it ok he goes over and puts in the school girl uniform and the socks then he lies down on the bed and puts a new fresh diaper on he then asks me if I still want to put one on I say yes he tells to lie down so I do he puts the diaper and and says there that’s looks good on you I say thanks he asks me if I have the key to the Chasisty yes I say he says gd we might need that later he says let’s go back downstairs ok I say we go into the kitchen I ask down u want another coffee he says yes I make the drinks we sit around talking

By *ark_sentinelCouple
40 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
40 weeks ago

leicester

We sit around talking for about 10 mins when gavin asks if I had any porn yes I say in the bottom draw over there so he goes o er and has a look I get a great view off his padded arse u can see he is already wet I was as well when he find a dvd he tells me to turn tv on he put and put the dvd in and press play it was one off my fav gay porn we sit watching both getting horny it does not take him long before he has pulled up his dress and undone his diaper and his already hard and starts playing with himself

By *ark_sentinelCouple
40 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
40 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Mmm yes

By *dr41uk OP   Man
39 weeks ago

leicester

I just sit there watching him and stay in my diaper as I am still in chastity so can not even get hard when he stops and looks over at me and asks where the key to the chastity tell him it upstairs. He asks should we go and and get that off and have more fun I say yes so off we go upstairs tell him the key is on the bedside table he finds it he tells me to lie on the bed he removes the diaper and unlocks the chastity he says that’s better he starts to suck me after a few mins we get into the 69 poss

By *dr41uk OP   Man
39 weeks ago

leicester

Have a lot off fun just sucking each other when he starts to rim me after a while he says get up and fuck me so I do I cum pretty quickly what was a shame. Then we swap places so he can fuck me he last a bit longer than me but not much we both just lie there for a bit relaxing when I get up and go to the toilet when I walk back into the room Ian is putting a fresh diaper on he looks at me and says there one hear for you if you want I say yeah ok so I put my chastity cage back on then the diaper we are still in the uniforms we go back downstairs I asks if he wants a drink he says yes so we go into the kitchen we sit around talking he says he has left me a couple off diapers upstairs for me he says he will be at johns on Saturday ok. He says he is going to go and get changed as he will have to go sone he says he will keep the dress as it fits him ok I say and off he goes gets changed says see you Saturday and off he goes I order some food in as not in the mood to cook and answer the door still in uniform

By *dr41uk OP   Man
39 weeks ago

leicester

I sit and have an easy evening watch some tv my phone goes off with a txt it was from my dad saying don’t come to mine 2morrow he tells me he will get to mine around 12. Went bed around 10 put a fresh diaper on slept well woke up around 9 grabbed a shower and breakfast did a bit off work got a txt from my dad saying to be dressed as I was yesterday I have 30 mins before he is due so I go upstairs to change I go with panties knee high socks and red and white gingham dress

By *dr41uk OP   Man
39 weeks ago

leicester

As always he was late soon as he walked in he told me to and make a couple off coffees while he went into the living room. So off I went made the drinks took them into living room and sat down we spent the next hour talking about what he say I found out he also like cock but only over the last few years. He then asked me what other clothes I had so I told him he says he would like to see me in the French maids uniform he asks if I have any porn I say yes show him where it was kept asks if he wants another drink he says yes but he will make it he tells me to and get changed into the French maids uniform he also tells me to take the chastity off so upstairs I go get changed full uniform stocking shoes but no panties

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
39 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Hit

By *dr41uk OP   Man
39 weeks ago

leicester

So I go back down walk into the living room dad had just started a dvd he looks at me and says stand in front off me let me have a proper look he says wow that looks gd on you I sit down and pick up my coffee when he asks me what I am doing a wk on Saturday. I say nothing just getting ready for holiday he tells me to come round his as he has some freinds over and told me to bring the French maids uniform with me ok I say he had picked out a gd gay porn dvd we both sit there watching I could feel myself getting hard so I start playing with my cock when dad gets his cock out as well he is Hugh we both just sit there playing nothing more happens I cum first then he does we sit round talking for a while had another drink a couple off hours later he says he is going soon he says will ring me in the wk about next Saturday ok I say and off he went.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
38 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
38 weeks ago

leicester

Thursday was in work all day Hannah rang me and asked if could meet for lunch yes I say but come to me at work. She gets to me just after 12:30 we eat and sit around talking for half hour she tells me that I only need school uniform for johns meet on Saturday and that he as asked for me to go Friday night ok I say we finish lunch and off she goes. Finish work around 5 get the bus home as did not drive today soon the way I stopped at the pub went home around 7 made sure bag was ready for wkend grabbed a shower put a diaper on and just t-shirt watched a bit off tv about 8 the front door went looked out the window saw it was Rachael so went and let her in when she saw the diaper she just smiled went into kitchen made a couple off drinks

By *dr41uk OP   Man
38 weeks ago

leicester

We sit round talking sorting things out for are holiday at Christmas in 3 wks she asks how long have i been wearing diapers now I say on and off since we did and That Ian came round yesterday i tell her only wear to bed normal it was just could not be arsed to put anything else on tonight. She tells me to stand up so she can get a better look so I do she says cute and that john and everyone going to love this then she points out I see you like to use them as that is soaking wet I did not even reaises she says do you want me to change you b4 I go ok I say if you want to so we go upstairs tells me to get on the bed she removes it she smiles when she see that i am not in chastity she has a quick play and puts a fresh one on and we go back down we sit around talking for a bit longer she leaves around 10 I go bed soon after. I have a gd nights sleep get up early as have meeting in the morning get home around 2 grab something to eat make sure uniform is packed and ready I leave for johns around 5

By *ark_sentinelCouple
38 weeks ago

Andover

not enjoying the diaper play tbh prefer the BDSM and bi play.

By *dr41uk OP   Man
37 weeks ago

leicester

I get to johns around 5:15 knock the door he opens the door lets me in says hi we go through to the kitchen I leave my bag at the door. He asks if I want a coffee yes I say so he puts the kettle on we sit around talking for a while having are drinks when he says I asked you to come tonight as I thought just the two off us could have some fun. He asks if i had brought the school uniform as was asked I say yes it in the bag he says there is a couple more outfits upstairs for u as well he tells me it is just me Gavin and Rachael tomorrow cool I say he tells me that I am in the same room as last time to go up and sort your thing out and change into uniform so off I go upstairs walk into the room. I can see on the bed the two new outfits for me one was a new bright pink maids uniform and the other was a ballet tutu with tights and ballet shoes so i get changed into one off the school uniform decided to go with the gray pinafore dress white blouse and white frilly ankle socks put the shoes on make sure everything is put away and go back downstairs.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
36 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
36 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Fabulous

By *dr41uk OP   Man
33 weeks ago

leicester

Find John in the kitchen he turns round and says perfect you can wear that tomorrow ok I say he asks if I want a coffee yes i say he makes the drinks we sit around talking he tells me about the wkend around 7 Hannah turns up with her bag off goddies and she brings food for us all so we eat around 10 john says he off to bed and tells us that people will start arriving around 10am so to make sure I am ready. we sit and catch up around 11 I decided it time for bed so say bye to Hannah and see her in the morning and go upstairs walk into my room and find a diaper and a night shirt for me to wear so I get changed and get into bed about 10 mins latter I hear Hannah coming upstairs she pops her head round my door and says did u find my little gift for u yes I say she says let me see to pull back the covers she smiles and off she goes saying see you in the morning.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
33 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
30 weeks ago

leicester

I got up just after 8am grabbed a shower slung a pair off shorts and t-shirt on went downstairs walked into the kitchen Hannah was also there no sign off john she asked if i slept well yes I said she asked if i wanted a coffee yeah why not I say. We sit around talking I grab some breakfast when John walks in says morning then there a knock at the front door John asks me to go and answer him so I do it is Gavin he walks in puts his bag down and joins us in the kitchen we sit around talking then around 9:15 John says to me and Gavin you two better go and get ready he tells us both he will call us down when its time. We both get upstairs Gavin goes into the room I say be there in a min need the toilet I go into the room few mins later I walk in Gavin is already naked wow I say that did not take you long I can see he is also in chastity we start getting ready both in maids uniforms when Ian walks into the room says morning it does not take him long to get ready as all he was wearing was a diaper and a disney onesise we then just sit around waiting to be called down

By *ark_sentinelCouple
29 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
28 weeks ago

leicester

Just before 10 John calls us down he tells Gavin to stay at the door and answer when people arrive and for me to go into the living room and take drink orders so I do. It does not take long b4 i hear the door go within mins the first person is here it is someone new i take a drinks order and keep doing this for the next 30 mins when ever one has get there there is 10 people 8 men two ladies when ever one has drinks and sat down again they all just sit round talking. When john asks me to go upstairs and send Ian down and for to wait in my room so off I go send Ian downstairs and sit waiting not sure what is going on. After 5 mins I hear someone coming upstairs so I stand up and wait and in walks nick who is now naked and rock hard he tells me to bend over the bed so I do and he fucks me but pulls out b4 he cums so I can swallow his load he then just leaves but tells me to go back downstairs

By *ark_sentinelCouple
28 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
28 weeks ago

Magherafelt

This is fantastic

By *dr41uk OP   Man
26 weeks ago

leicester

Just before i was just about to go downstairs Gavin walks in he tells me to put a diaper on and go down so I do Gavin says wow that looks cute on you and off I go down walk into the living room. John calls me over and asks me to take a drinks order as I am going round one off the men someone new says he is ok does not want one so off i go into the kitchen to start making the drinks Hannah comes in and joins me to give me a hand with the 9 drinks. She says that Rachael will be here this afternoon as she has to go out this afternoon we finsh the drinks and take them into the lounge and I serve the drinks I can see there is some porn on the tv Ian is sucking Nick cock the rest are just sitting watching talking after i serve the drinks the lady Ian comes with calls me over so over I go and stand in front off her she looks me up and down and says that diaper suits you I have been told that you like to wear them yes I say she says thats good then she tells me to start licking her pussy so I get down between her legs and get started

By *ark_sentinelCouple
23 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
23 weeks ago

Magherafelt

By *dr41uk OP   Man
22 weeks ago

leicester

I spend the next 10 mins licking and playing she must have cum 3 times at least she tells me to stop so I do when John calls me over and tells me to phone the food order through it’s all bye the phone ok I say. So I make the order they tell me it will be delivered in the next hour go back into the living room let John now he says take another drinks order as I do I notice that gavin is not around and the bloke who did not want a drink last time as well got the orders and off into the kitchen I go while making the drinks gavin walks in says do u want a hand turn round to say yes I can see he is also now in a diaper we finish the drinks pass them out when John tells us to go upstairs and will be called down after they have eaten. So they 3 off us go upstairs we sit round talking I check my phone when Ian says he need to change his diaper so off he goes when gavin looks at mine and says looking at you yours need changing as well so I do we was upstairs for about a hour when I hear the food arrive when Hannah comes

Upstairs tells us give it 10 mins then we can go down and get something to eat and off she goes

By *ark_sentinelCouple
22 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
22 weeks ago

Magherafelt

I love this

By *dr41uk OP   Man
20 weeks ago

leicester

We sat around talking when my phone went off it was work so I answered was told there was a problem and they need me to come in ok I said shit I thought. I go downstairs find Hannah tell her I tell her will be back hopefully wont be to long ok she says so go back upstairs get changed keep the diaper on and off I go get to work about 15 mins latter was there for a couple off hours waste off time really but hey sorted. I get back to Johns just after 5 Hannah lets me in before even knocked the door she says hi and tells me to go upstairs get changed and come back down so I do 10 mins later back downstairs

By *ark_sentinelCouple
20 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
19 weeks ago

leicester

I walk into the living room I see Rachael had arrived and was dressed in her school girl uniform no sign off Gavin I see Ian is sat in the corner

when John says perfect timing take a drinks order so off I go taking the orders when get to the person Ian comes with she says I see your diaper is soaking and she does not order a drink and tells me she will sort that out in a while finsh taking orders and into the kitchen. As making the drinks Rachael walks in joins me and asks do u need a hand yes I say so we start making and talking she looks at me says wow you are really wet I say I had forget i was wearing it even when got changed she just laughed we take the drinks back in give them out. Just as we finshed Gavin walks back in I see he has changed he was wearing a white tutu tights and ballet shoes even if I do say so myself he looked cute after a while sue calls me over and says right lets get that diaper changed and takes me upstairs

By *ark_sentinelCouple
19 weeks ago

Andover

By *orgotten22Woman
19 weeks ago

By *dr41uk OP   Man
19 weeks ago

leicester

I go upstairs walk into my room and wait must have been there for 5 mins waiting when she walks in she tells me to lie on the bed so I do she says wow your diaper is soaked she takes it off wipes and cleans me up was expecting her to put a fresh one straight back on. But she was not she was playing with the chastity when she removes the cage and says well that’s better and sits on my face and tells me to make her wet was licking and fingering for a good 10 mins when she finally moved as I was rock hard she says perfect then looks at me and says get behind me as she got on all 4s I get into position and enter her was still amazed for someone who is in her 60’s was still so tight was at it for a gd 5 mins when I could feel I was close so slowed down when she said are u close yes I said she says go for it but keep it between the 2 off us when I cum and pull out I lie back down she looks at me and says you will . Have to come round to mine one day ok I say will sort out later she sorts herself out then turns to me and puts the chastity back on and says stay like that for now no diaper and off she goes I give her 5 mins before I go back downstairs.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
19 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
18 weeks ago

Magherafelt

Fabulous

By *dr41uk OP   Man
18 weeks ago

leicester

Just as I got downstairs Rachael was coming out the living room she says u ok yes I say hey u can give us a hand with this drinks order bye this times it was nearly 9pm. There was only 6 drinks to be made she told me some had gone home but will be back in the morning. We take the drinks in I see Gavin is sat talking to Ian rest off the night nothing happened we just sat round talking John and Nick both went upstairs around 10:30 Hannah had gone home so me Rachael Gavin Ian sat around talking having a drink when Rachael whispers in my ear let’s go upstairs leave them two to it. So we say see u two in the morning we get upstairs she says let’s go into my room

By *ark_sentinelCouple
17 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
17 weeks ago

leicester

Rachael says go won’t be a min as she went toilet she walks in a few mins later. We sit around talking she asks how the day had been so I told her and about how I had to go into work she looks at me and says don’t tell

Anyone but let’s get that chastity off and have some fun we had lots off sucking and licking then she got on top and rode me for a gd 10 mins when she stoped and looked at me and said you are close aren’t you yes I say she gets off grabs the chastity cage and puts it back on. She says let’s get ready for bed she looks at me and asks do u want a diaper I say I will if you are she says yes so we both get fresh diapers on and pjs and get into bed the alarm is set as early start breakfast at 9am we fell sleep around 2am I slept well that night woke up around 8 we both went down to the kitchen Gavin and Ian joined us a few mins later we sat had are breakfast when Rachael says you 3 should go and get ready for the day she looks at me and says put a fresh diaper on and there a new outfit for u in my room for the day.

By *ark_sentinelCouple
17 weeks ago

Andover

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Magherafelt

By *dr41uk OP   Man
17 weeks ago

leicester

Get back up 2 the room to get ready to find the best outfit ever a white tutu and tights and ballet shoes just like Gavin the day b4 so put on a fresh diaper and get ready. Just as finshed getting ready in walks Gavin dressed the same way Ian was just in his diaper and t-shirt we head downstairs most people had arrived was told to go in and take a drinks order so we do John says wow u look cute as going round taking orders finsh making and handing out not much happend till around 11. When John calls me over and tells me to sit next to him so I do sit there for a few mins talking when I feel Johns hand on my leg

By *ark_sentinelCouple
17 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
14 weeks ago

leicester

He whispers in my ear let me have a feel don’t worrie after a few mins he says go upstairs and wait so off I go waiting around for a gd 10 mins when he walks in naked and tells me to suck him so It’s takes him a while to get hard but do not mind when he is he took off the tutu pulled down diaper and tights and fucked me when he had finished he says as leaving the room sort yourself out drinks order need to be taken

By *ark_sentinelCouple
14 weeks ago

Andover

By *orgotten22Woman
13 weeks ago

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
13 weeks ago

Magherafelt

So hot

By *dr41uk OP   Man
12 weeks ago

leicester

So i sorted myself out fresh diaper and went back downstairs as I got to the bottom off the stairs Rachael was coming out off the living room she said i have got the drinks order lets go and make the drinks. We go into the kitchen start making the drinks as we are we chat Rachael says that outfit looks gd on you I say thanks I like it we talk while making the drinks sorting the hoilday out as it only 2 weeks until we go away for Christmas we finsh the drinks take them in and serve. It was around 6:30pm when people started to leave bye 8 there was just me John Gavin Rachael and Hannah we sit around talking about 9 I say I am going to go up and get changed and off I go a few mins later Gavin joins me so he can changed I keep the diaper on as it was still dry and go back down. We are both told we can keep the ballet outfits and take them home so I go and grab them and put it with the other bits in my bag. I get up ready to go around 10 when I say to Rachael and Gavin do you both want lifts home yes they both say and they go and grab there stuff Hannah says to me are u about tomorrow yes I say got meeting in the morning free in the afternoon she says ring me when free ok I say

By *ark_sentinelCouple
12 weeks ago

Andover

By *dr41uk OP   Man
11 weeks ago

leicester

We drop Gavin off first then Rachael says let’s just go back to yours ok I say just need to stop at shop need some cigs and milk ok we talk she asks why I had to go into work yesterday so I told her we stop at the shop few mins later get to mine. We get in I asks if she wants a drink she says she will have a coffee then asks if I have a spare diaper she can have yes upstairs in the draw she goes up to put it on while I make the drinks a few mins later she comes back down in just a diaper and t-shirt and sits down finish the drinks and join her we sit and talk when I get up and grab the cigs off the side and sit back down she tells me to take my jeans off as well so I do she laughs and says wow you are so wet I did not even realise I had forgot I was in one we finish are drinks have a cig when she asks if I am at work in the morning yes it’s was around 10:30 we have another drink she asks if she can stay the night yes I say she just smiles we go up to bed around 11 I change my diaper go to bed. Get up early as got to be in work at 8 I drive in drop Rachael at home on way have a gd day meet Hannah for lunch sort holiday out as we go the following Tuesday do not see either off them the rest off the wk we chatted and txted got one off dad Friday to say not to bother Saturday meet was off. Went out for a drink on Saturday afternoon with Rachael and Hannah good afternoon Hannah says she will be at mine around 6 Monday as we have a early start in the morning are flights where 6:10 am I got home around 5 had dinner watched some tv went bed at 10 got up finished packing then went and did the whole family thing. Worked Monday got home at 4 Hannah arrived slept well up at 2 left for airport at 3.

Will start part 5 over the weekend more fun in Benidorm

Post new Message to Thread