Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The revenge One off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
44 weeks ago

Louise and Tom had been married for 15 years that marriage fell apart when when Tom made a huge mistake

It didn’t fall apart right away and Tom never expected it to back fire on him so badly and him to face punishment publicly

Tom had grown arrogant through his promotions at work he began to act out of character. Or his true self was revealed once he got power

Paul was toms best friend and didn’t like what he saw his friend turning into. He saw his friend slowly go down the path of cheating on Louise.

Paul always liked Louise and he would be crazy to say he had not had a few wanks over the thoughts of Louise

Louise was in her mid 40s size 16 nice big dd tits she assumed men were no longer attracted to her with her mum bod.

She couldn’t not be more wrong Paul knew she was a sexy beautiful naughty minx of a face and her tits would make any man drool.

Tom had forgotten how attractive his wife was and negated her

Tom had been away on a works trip and came back to see Paul . Tina face was beaming

“ mate look at this”Tom passed his phone and played a video of what turned out to be two young 18 year old blonde secretary’s of toms lickings his cock giggling and slurping down then one climbed on top and began to ride him as he turned the camera an winked before it ended

“ mate what the fuck” Paul said

Tom arrogantly assumed that Paul was impressed he wasn’t he was disgusted by his friends behaviour

Paul felt sorry for Louise he didn’t think she deserved to be cheated on at all no one did

He had to tell her but didn’t want to be the one to break it but he couldn’t stand her being in the dark she was sweet lovely and deserved more.

Paul would not have to do anything Tom had made enemies at work with his promotions and arrogance . Ric was a rival of his and a man Tom hated they had been rivals at work for jobs and commissions for years

Toms little video got around the office and soon found itself to ric he smiled knowing this was what he was waiting for.

A new client at work had popped up and ric was desperate to beat Tom to it and he was no saint he knew he could stoop low to win at all costs.

Louise home at night received a knock on the door it was ric she was shocked to see him she knew Tom hated ric and she didn’t like him either she thought he was sleazy

“ I’m sorry Louise I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but I couldn’t let you live in the dark and be humiliated like this” he lied pretended to care

Louise didn’t know what was up and invited him in

“ look there is no way to say this nicely but this video is doing the rounds” he bluntly pulled out his phone and played Louise the video

She felt sick immediately and betrayed she recognised toms cock and knew the women they had been in her home last Christmas for a party

She had been so nice to them and helpful and they do this to her and her husband cheats

Ric made her a cup of tea and comforted her she knew he was full of shit but didn’t care she wanted to crawl in a hole

She thanked ric and asked him for space

“ that’s ok here’s my number I’m here for you”

Louise’s mind raced why would Tom do this and how she was feeling like her world was over but then anger hit

She devised her revenge

She pretended to Tom everything was ok and asked about his upcoming pitch for the client she helped him plan the presentation

He didn’t know she knew he was cheating and was about to enact her revenge

Louise had called Paul and asked him if he knew about Tom he admitted he did and apologised that he didn’t tell her

As he pleaded his case she stopped him

“ you can make it up to me…” she said

Paul had always wanted to fuck Louise and felt this might be his chance

She told him to come back Friday night when Tom was gone

When Paul arrived to come meet Louise he saw rics car in the drive

He walked in the door open and a note on the stairs

*come upstairs

He walked up and opened the master bedroom door to see Louise in a red and black corset black fishnets her tits hanging out over the corset and her hair done up and makeup she looked so sexy

He then saw a grinning ric in the corner

“ you ready mate” ric smiled rubbing his hands

Paul looked back at Louise she was setting up her phone to record

“ you guys ready?” She said

Toms big day came he met the clients and was full of Confidence he walked in talked to the clients all going well his boss there watching on impressed by the job he was doing

“ now just a small video final presentation “ Tom said as he pressed play the video popped up on the video projector on the wall

The room feel silent Tom went into shock

What he and the toon saw was

Louise on all fours her tits hanging out as ric and Paul spitroasted her they were already in full flow banging her

He couldn’t believe it his rival ric was balls deep in his wife smiling his shit eating grin and his best friend having his cock polished by Louise

Ric cummed soon howling obnoxiously loud as he rammed in Louise and Paul shot his load in her mouth

She moved off the bed as the collapsed on the bed and walked over to the camera

Licking her lips with cum over her face and cum in her pussy

She looked at the camera and said “ fuck you tom” as she winked

Toms boss stood up “ Tom my office now”

His life was torn apart Louise had got he revenge and made her husband pay for his cheating and arrogance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig daddy 1969Man
44 weeks ago

manchester

By *ephistoCouple
44 weeks ago

torrance

Nice!

By (user no longer on site)
44 weeks ago