Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Becoming a hotwife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
43 weeks ago

Hi, my name is Izzy. Danny and I have been married for 23 years now and I wanted to share with you my journey from conservative wife and mother to his hotwife.

Although I have always been quite reserved, when I’ve had a few drinks my inhibitions seem to disappear, and I can become very horny and both Danny and I enjoy to talk dirty while fucking on these occasions.

Having 2 teenage children it can be difficult to enjoy a really naughty session at home so we try to get a night away every few months to let our hair down and really connect in the bedroom.

A little about me before I continue.

I’m now 45, 5’8” and manage to keep a size 10. I have long blonde hair (natural but assisted by a little highlighting every now and then). You probably want to know the vital statistics? I have 34c breasts, and what Danny says are killer legs (but I am concerned about a little cellulite as I age). I don’t shave, but do like to keep a nice trimmed bush.

Danny is lovely to me, 6’1”, athletic from a lot of cycling that gives him amazing legs, he is a fairly hairy man, keeps his pubic hair under control, but a lovely hairy chest! Think of Mr Brosnan (I often do lol). He isn’t massive in the trouser department, but he has a lovely thick 6 1/2 inches that I love to play with. Enough to hit my spots, but not so big to be difficult to take - girls will know what I mean when I say “it’s not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean”!

Anyway this story is about what happened on a recent night away in Edinburgh.

I’ll tell you all shortly, if you want to hear that is?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *plotgoblinsMan
43 weeks ago

heritage coast

Do tell

By *imfettMan
43 weeks ago

MILTON KEYNES

"Hi, my name is Izzy. Danny and I have been married for 23 years now and I wanted to share with you my journey from conservative wife and mother to his hotwife.

Although I have always been quite reserved, when I’ve had a few drinks my inhibitions seem to disappear, and I can become very horny and both Danny and I enjoy to talk dirty while fucking on these occasions.

Having 2 teenage children it can be difficult to enjoy a really naughty session at home so we try to get a night away every few months to let our hair down and really connect in the bedroom.

A little about me before I continue.

I’m now 45, 5’8” and manage to keep a size 10. I have long blonde hair (natural but assisted by a little highlighting every now and then). You probably want to know the vital statistics? I have 34c breasts, and what Danny says are killer legs (but I am concerned about a little cellulite as I age). I don’t shave, but do like to keep a nice trimmed bush.

Danny is lovely to me, 6’1”, athletic from a lot of cycling that gives him amazing legs, he is a fairly hairy man, keeps his pubic hair under control, but a lovely hairy chest! Think of Mr Brosnan (I often do lol). He isn’t massive in the trouser department, but he has a lovely thick 6 1/2 inches that I love to play with. Enough to hit my spots, but not so big to be difficult to take - girls will know what I mean when I say “it’s not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean”!

Anyway this story is about what happened on a recent night away in Edinburgh.

I’ll tell you all shortly, if you want to hear that is?"

Mmm sounds very intresting

By *_new_memberMan
43 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Yes please

By *ecret-64Couple
43 weeks ago

Wrexham

By *ADSPARKY200Man
43 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your story Izzy

By *ormladMan
43 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
43 weeks ago

Please share, would love hear

By *ayarMan
43 weeks ago

Wirral

Do continue

43 weeks ago

Yes please

By *argaryen starkCouple
43 weeks ago

pinxton

By *andy IanMan
43 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

You must tell us now tease

By *orthampton jamesMan
43 weeks ago

Northampton

By *ypicalmale2022Man
43 weeks ago

okehampton

More, more, more

43 weeks ago

Yes please

By *groot20Couple
43 weeks ago

Mayfair

43 weeks ago

Please do tell Izzy.

I am 48yrs old and I think I need to book an opticians appointment because when I read your description of Danny I read it as Mr Bronson (of 1980’s Grange Hill fame) and not Mr Brosnan lol.

Still….Whatever floats your boat I suppose

43 weeks ago

Definitely more please

By *amesy8519Man
43 weeks ago

Andover

Yes, absolutely ready for more.

By *rgasm4u69Man
43 weeks ago

Warrington

More please

By *oobyLewCouple
43 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Please carry on

43 weeks ago

Oh please more

By *ipper truckMan
43 weeks ago

near by

By *ig daddy 1969Man
43 weeks ago

manchester

By *ohnny4playMan
43 weeks ago

Kinross

Looking forward to reading the rest

By *rgar27Man
43 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Let's hear some more

42 weeks ago

Still hoping from more

42 weeks ago

Danny had planned our 2 nights away in the city. We decided to take the train so wouldn’t have to contend with the traffic, which also meant that we would need to travel light. I had packed all the usual stuff, hair straighteners, make up, clothes for 2 days. By the time I had packed “light” seemed somewhat different for my luggage than it was for Danny’s.

He had booked us a nice hotel not far from the city centre just a few doors away from the parliament building. And after checking in made our way to our room. It was on the second floor so we took the short ride in the lift and found our room.

It was quite nice, a large bed, some tartan covered chairs, large mirrored wardrobe, and a really nice bathroom with a bathtub shower.

As I began packing I looked over to see Danny taking his clothes out of his bag, and tossing “big joe” (my clear plastic rabbit) and my magic wand onto the bed. I’m not sure if all girls give their toys names, but we do find it fun!

Danny told me we were going out for dinner at a nice vegetarian restaurant near by and said we should get our selves ready. “What should I wear?” I asked.

“I’ve thought about that” he said “I’ve packed a few things”. He continued to unpack his bag and laid out some clothes for me.

I really enjoy it when he has ideas of what I should wear, as he usually picks something I wouldn’t usually select. He had packed me a little gingham dress. It was black and white checked with an A line neckline. I reached over and held it up against myself and looked in the mirror. It was really cute, but also very short, the hem about 3 inches above the knee.

I know he loves me to wear short dresses and skirt as they show of “my killer legs” as he puts it. He had also packed a pair of white converse ankle boots “these don’t really look that classy” I complained.

“Well I thought it’s Edinburgh and quite hill so though comfort was important” he said.

What a thoughtful man. I told him I was going to jump in the shower and to pour me a glass of wine, which we had brought.

I went into the en-suit and got undressed as the shower heated up. Danny came into the room just as I was getting under the shower head. The warmth of the shower was lovely, and as I began to soap my body in became aware of him joining me. He stood behind me and placed his hands on my stomach and helped rub the soap over my tummy and cuppa by my breasts.

I could feel his semi hard cock on my arse cheeks and I turned and we kissed. I absolutely loved the feeling of my soapy breasts (no, my tits) brushing against his fairly chest. “Somebody’s horny” I giggled.

“Oh, you have no idea” he said “I’ve got an idea, do you want to have some fun tonight? Maybe a couple of challenges?”

“I’m not sure this is a good idea” I replied “what do you have in mind?” I asked.

“Finish your shower and join me and big Joe on the bed and I’ll tell you”.

More to follow x

By *idlandiaMan
42 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *..NemoMan
42 weeks ago

Durham

By *elly61TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ADSPARKY200Man
42 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue with your great story

By *op2Couple
42 weeks ago

North west

42 weeks ago

Loving it so far

By *j and c 2Couple
42 weeks ago

mullingar

42 weeks ago

I finished my shower and dried myself. I had a feeling that Danny wanted to play a little so I decided not to bother dressing. I went back into the room and found him lying on the bed lazily stroking his cock. “Am I interrupting you?” I asked with a giggle.

“Not at all, come over here” he commanded. I walked to the foot of the bed and began to crawl towards him. I deliberately grazed my hanging nipple across his leg, knowing how much this turns him on, he has previously told me that when we 69 he loved the feel of my tits rubbing across his stomach.

As I approached his head I took hold of his cock with my right hand and kissed him. “Is this for me?” I enquired.

“Yes, but not yet” he said, kissing me back and rolling me onto my back. “I think Joe wants to play too” he said as he slid down my body and began kissing my legs. He worked his way up to my trimmed pussy and started to kiss around my mound. He knows this drives me crazy.

Finally after a little encouragement his lips found my pussy and he began eating me. I could feel the sensations hit me very quickly, and his tongue clamped around my clit, as he sucked on it rubbing his tongue on my hard little bullet. I could feel my cum building, almost as if I needed to pee. As I was about to cum, he stopped and moved up my body.

We embraced and I started to wank his cock. As he kissed me I could feel the cool tip that f Joe start to vibrate on my clit. “So would you like a little challenge?” He asked, know right now all I would ever say is yes!

“Imaging we are not alone, and as we kiss Joe is somebody else playing with your clit, would you like that?”

“Hmmm, yes”

“Would you like another guy to play with your clit while we kiss?” He asked

“Yes”

“And would you let him eat your pussy?”

“Yes”

“What else would you like?” He asked

In a breathy voice I replied “I want him to lick my pussy while I suck your cock”

“Hmmmm” he replied “would you suck is cock too?”

“If he eats my pussy as good as you, I would love to suck his cock” I replied “both your cocks touching each other as I lick and suck them”

“Good girl” he rewarded me by saying, and continued “would you suck his cock while I fucked you?”

“Yes” I replied “would you like to see that”

“Fuck yes! Watching you lick and suck a hard cock while I fuck you, causing you to rock back and forth on him, taking him deeper and deeper in your throat”

“Mmmmmm, I would swallow his cock” I said.

By now Joe was making his way between my lips, entering my tight cunt.

“So you ready to hear your little challenge?” He asked. I was more than ready, are you?????

X

By *aidbackcpleCouple
42 weeks ago

nr stockton

More please xx

By *ushin boundariesCouple
42 weeks ago

halstead

Looking forward to where this is going

By *ADSPARKY200Man
42 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By *gvdriver2Man
42 weeks ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

By *ussyeater692Man
42 weeks ago

Wrexham

I can't wait to find out what your challenge is

By *oole20Man
42 weeks ago

everywhere

By *rdiscreet327Man
42 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to hearing about the challenge.

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *lossie 42Couple
42 weeks ago

WARRINGTON

By *ormladMan
42 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rednWilma40Couple
42 weeks ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Doncaster

Ready for more x

By *ash78Man
42 weeks ago

leeds

Great start

By *ake the snakeMan
42 weeks ago

middlesbrpugh

Fab start

By *orthampton jamesMan
42 weeks ago

Northampton

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait so horny

42 weeks ago

“Spill the beans mr” I said as Danny moved between my legs and pushed Joe further inside me. He placed his tongue on my clit and started feasting on my. I could feel myself becoming so wet, he continued to push Joe in until the ears reached my clit and took over from his tongue.

“Hmmm, l love watching Joe slid inside you” he said “the way your lips grip him as I pull him back”.

The sensation was amazing, I reached down and gripped his shoulder. “Urgh, tell me you bastard, you know I’ll say yes to anything now” I said as I bit my bottom lip and used my free hand to pinch one of my nipples.

As Danny slid Joe in and out of my pussy in slow form strokes he started speaking.

“Well we have talked about this before, but only fantasy” he said, I could tell he was apprehensive, but knew where he was going “how about tonight we do it for real?”

“Oh my god that feels good” and said with a sharp intake of breath “do what for real?”

“I want to watch you with another guy” he said “I want you to pick out a guy and we bring him back here later”. The genie was now out of the bottle.

My head was spinning from the pleasure Danny and Joe were giving me, and now the thought of another cock to play with. “How do you suppose I do that?” I asked “just ask a guy ‘hey, my husband wants you to fuck me’” I chuckled.

“I was actually thinking you could make him do the work!” He replied.

“How do you mean?”

He paused and replied “I said I have a challenge for you, so here’s your challenge, when we go out if you find somebody you fancy, you are to go to the toilet, take off your panties and give them to me. If I approve I’ll keep them and you go flirt and see what happens”

“And how will I know if he’s interested?”

“Dance with him, let him feel you up, as soon as he realises you are going commando he’ll be up for anything” he said and began pumping me faster with Joe.

Now completely gone and about to cum I simply said “yes”.

Danny was delighted and quickly pulled Joe from inside me. I felt so empty, but that didn’t last long as Danny grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed and pushed his cock inside me.

This wasn’t love making, this was fucking and he slammed away at me. He placed his arms under my legs and brought them up to his left shoulder. With my legs clamped together I could feel every inch, every vein of his cock as he pumped me.

“Fuck” I cried as I felt my wetness build, by pussy clamped so tight I forced his cock from me and I felt the quivering release as I squirted all over his stomach. My legs shaking uncontrollably.

Danny pushed back in and kept slamming into me, I then felt his cock swell, he pushed all the way into me, his pubes rubbing my clit and I felt his cock expand and contract and the warm sensations of his cum filling me up.

“Fuck you are amazing” he said.

He stood back, both of us flushed from the intensity of our orgasms.

“Okay mr, I need another shower now, let’s get ready and find me a nice cock to play with”.

To be continued

By *ack and MiriCouple
42 weeks ago

Portsmouth

By *ildpassion87Man
42 weeks ago

Dublin15 ///kilucan

By *ifunKA2022Couple
42 weeks ago

newcastle

By *rmbtsTV/TS
42 weeks ago

stockport

By *ADSPARKY200Man
42 weeks ago

Watford

Do please continue with your story

By *ormladMan
42 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan
42 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this

By *addyFunk72Man
42 weeks ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Great story, keep going

By *oobyLewCouple
42 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Do carry on

By *ukkake coupleCouple
42 weeks ago

herts

Hot

By *arry4466Man
42 weeks ago

Llandrindod Wells

Brilliant

By *ash78Man
42 weeks ago

leeds

By *ussyeater692Man
42 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *axixxxMan
42 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *oss25Man
42 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ubmit me for funCouple
42 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Great

By *ash0000Man
42 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

By *onningtonplumberMan
42 weeks ago

Donnington

Enjoy g this one

By *oppy12Man
42 weeks ago

Swindon

By *elly61TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *groot20Couple
42 weeks ago

Mayfair

42 weeks ago

halstead

By *iceguy12345678Man
42 weeks ago

Fareham ish

By *ipper truckMan
42 weeks ago

near by

By *rgasm4u69Man
42 weeks ago

Warrington

More please

By *amesy8519Man
42 weeks ago

Andover

Class. Eager for more.

42 weeks ago

After a shower and getting ready for our night out we prepared to leave the room. It had probably taken a little longer than usual, I think it was a combination of apprehension and wanting to look my best, but finally we left the hotel.

We walked hand in hand to the restaurant, and for the first time in years I found myself looking at people in a different way. Now don’t get me wrong, yes I have noticed good looking guys before, and yes I have fantasised, especially when Danny and I are playing and talking dirty in bed, but this was different. This time I was actually looking to see if there was somebody I wanted to fuck!

I felt very cute in my little gingham dress and white ankle boot trainer (I think their called high tops???).

I won’t bore you with details of our meal, although it was amazing, because I’m sure I know why you are reading this story!!

After we had eaten, and as the sun was beginning to set we made our way to a few pubs in the city centre. As usual the place was very busy, with tourists milling about mixed in with groups of people clearly on nights out.

We stopped at a small bar. It was the typical Edinburgh affair, low light with lots of dark timber, a cramped bar, but a spacious area for customers. The usual Scottish trinkets about the place.

There was a small dance floor, but being fairly early it was fairly empty.

To the rear of the pub was an outside smoking area. Danny and I found a seat towards the back wall where we could see the most of the room. He went to the bar to get some drinks and I surveyed the room.

As I did so I noticed a man, mid 40s. He was wearing a grey suit and looked like he had just finished a long day at work. He stood alone at the bar with his foot resting on the metal rail that ran it’s length. I would say he was about 6 foot tall, athletic looking build, with a full head of slightly greying hair. I also noticed he had large hands as he brought his pint to his lips. “Maybe” I thought.

But how do you approach somebody? We had said dancing, but that would be very odd in this pub, and besides, he didn’t look like he was in the mood for dancing.

Danny returned with our drinks, a long vodka for me, and a glass of red for him. “So what do you think?” He asked.

I felt my nerves begin to rise and a little tightness in my chest, I’m sure my face was going red too. “Well maybe one who caught my eye” I replied as I saw the man walk toward the smoking area.

Danny is a social smoker, and I know he had a pack with him. I quickly decided this would be a good opportunity to get a better look and maybe start a conversation. “Give me your cigarettes” I said.

“What? Why?” He replied.

“Just give me them, I want a breath of fresh air” I said ironically. I have smoked on occasion, but usually when I am very d*unk, but now although tipsy, I was feeling quite in control.

He reached into his pocket and handed me the packed and a lighter. I tossed the lighter back at him “I don’t need that”. I looked him straight in the eye “I think I can get a light myself”.

“Oh” Danny replied, realising the game was maybe on “okay, don’t be too long, but have fun” he said with a dirty little smile on his face.

I walked to the smoking area where the man was leaning against the wall, one foot on the wall behind him. He was sucking on a cigarette while his beer sat on a nearby table.

“Excuse me, I’m sorry, but can I borrow a light” I asked.

For the first time I heard him speak, in a deep north east accent, I guess Newcastle or somewhere near he replied “no problem lass”. He reached into his trouser pocket and removed a lighter, rather than hand it to me he lit it and held it out. I leaned in and lit the cigarette.

“Thank you” I said, trying to appear coy.

“No problem lass, you here on your own?”

“No, I’m here with my husband”

“Oh, just as well you said that, I hadn’t noticed your ring, and I probably would have embarrassed myself by trying to hit on you” we both laughed.

I don’t know why, but at that moment I had made my mind up. I wasn’t going to waste time “you could still try” I said with a wink “you never know”.

He laughed “oh yeah, and then I get a slap from your fella?”

“Oh I don’t think so” I replied “we are playing a little game tonight, and maybe that would be part of it”.

He looked a little taken aback for a second, before replying “okay, I’m game for a laugh”.

More to follow

By *elly61TV/TS
42 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *oobyLewCouple
42 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Well written looking forward to reading more

By *lossie 42Couple
42 weeks ago

WARRINGTON

42 weeks ago

“So what’s the game?” He asked

“Well we have always enjoyed a little naughty chat in bed” I replied “and he challenged me to find somebody to bring back to our hotel.” I was nervous but could feel myself getting a little wet.

“That sounds interesting” he said “I’m only staying here for a few days with work, then back to Sunderland”. He was now definitely checking me out as his eyes never left my legs as he spoke.

“You seem nice” I said “are you married?” Before quickly adding “I’m not too bothered if you are” with a giggle.

“Divorced” he replied “ and it’s been a long time since a beautiful lady came onto me” before adding “if this is what is happening?”

“Oh I think it is” I replied. “We have a code to let Danny, my husband know if you are interested”

“And what would that be?” He asked, now looking me in the eyes.

“Well I’m to go to the toilet, take off my panties and give them to Danny. Then let the guy find out I’m commando” I said biting my bottom lip, “Danny says if he touches me then he’ll want to fuck me.”

“And are you going to go to the toilets then?” He asked with a smirk.

“Well I have a little confession” I said in a coy voice “I didn’t come out with panties on tonight” blushing as I said this.

“Oh”. He finished his cigarette and stepped towards me. I could feel myself begin to shake in anticipation. “And how can I tell if you are telling the truth and not just teasing me?” He asked.

I stepped forward closing the gap between us and leaned into his ear and whispered “check for yourself” and I parted my legs slightly.

He reached under my little dress and placed the palm of his hand on my naked mound. “Fuck, you aren’t kidding are you” he said. He gently stroked me, and let his middle finger rub between my lip and to my clit as he pulled his hand away.

“Hmmm, that was nice” I said “so, do you want to see where this goes?”

“Absolutely” he replied “let me get you guys a drink and we can chat. I assume Danny is happy with this”

“More than happy, let me introduce you” I said, taking him by the hand and leading him back to our table.

“Danny this is ….. erm” I’d not even asked his name.

“Joe” he replied.

I immediately thought “of my god, an actual real life Joe, I hope he measures up”. I giggled and introduce myself. He asked what we wanted to drink and went to the bar.

“So no knickers for me” Danny said “is he not what you want?”

“Oh I want him, but I was naughty and didn’t wear any knickers tonight” I replied with a cheeky grin. “Let’s see how he is, and then if we think he’s right, let’s take him back with us”

“I fucking love you” said Danny and pulled me down for a deep passionate kiss. I’m sure my skirt rose up enough to show some of my arse, but I was getting so horny I really didn’t care …. no that’s wrong, I loved the idea of others seeing my little butt cheeks.

To be continued

By *1sexypairCouple
42 weeks ago

Retford

Could get very interesting now.

42 weeks ago

halstead

By *ccasional75Man
42 weeks ago

dudley

By *ussyeater692Man
42 weeks ago

Wrexham

Oh yes, loving this story and can't wait for more

By *eepfill999Man
42 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ister1Man
42 weeks ago

north west

Love the story so far

By *StarkyMan
42 weeks ago

Derbyshire

??

By *rgar27Man
42 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *aidbacklookingMan
42 weeks ago

Evesham

Loving it so far pls continue

By *ediraMan
42 weeks ago

Reigate

By *axixxxMan
42 weeks ago

Bathgate

By *ash0000Man
42 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

By *ormladMan
42 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *rednWilma40Couple
42 weeks ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *antyhoseMan
42 weeks ago

Birmingham

Superb!

By *ynamo301Man
42 weeks ago

North West

By *ussyeater692Man
42 weeks ago

Wrexham

More please

By *_new_memberMan
42 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Mmm can't wait to see where this goes

By *or4CsCouple
41 weeks ago

Bridgwater

Intrigued to find out where this leads…

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
41 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Oh this is hot x

By *imetomingleMan
41 weeks ago

Chester

By *pagedMan
41 weeks ago

Doncaster

great story

41 weeks ago

You tease….

By *oss25Man
41 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

41 weeks ago

Awesome story. More please

41 weeks ago

Hot!! Very very hot

41 weeks ago

Holy fuck this is so hot !

By *duk70Man
41 weeks ago

langley

By *hemcicalMan
41 weeks ago

Lisburn

By *stwo80Couple
41 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *ipper truckMan
41 weeks ago

near by

By *ednesday 2023TV/TS
41 weeks ago

Stortford

More please x

41 weeks ago

Joe came back to our table, and as I sat next to Danny he sat opposite and placed the drinks on the table.

We engaged in some small talk, boring getting to know you stuff, but all I could think about was the possibilities.

“So, what do you think of izzy” I heard Danny say, snapping out of my thoughts.

“She’s stunning, you are definitely a lucky man” replied Joe.

“You might be a lucky man too Joe” said Danny as his hand slowly rubbed my thigh. Inching higher under my skirt, finally meeting my wet pussy lips. “She’s pretty wet so I guess she has found her man for the evening”

“I hope so” replied Joe.

Danny continued “are you okay with our situation Joe” still gently stroking my pussy.

“Well she is hot, I’m horny, but I think I should tell you I’m not gay or bi, is that a problem?”

I replied “Danny is straight, so don’t worry about that” I started to play with my hair “he just wants to share me”

Joe took a swig of his drink and placed the glass on the table “so what did you have in mind?”

I looked at Danny “she wants to play with a big cock infront of me” he said to Joe. “Speakigg my of which, are you packing?” I was slightly shocked (I know, really????) by his candour.

Joe laughed and replied “I’m no John Holmes, but I would say it’s fairly decent”

We all chucked and I picked up my drink, drank it in one and said to both of them “okay then, let’s get out of here, I need to see what’s on offer”. And with that I stood and took joes hand and pulled him towards the door.

We started to walk towards our hotel, Joe and Danny on either side of me, both letting their hands drop to my arse as we walked. God it felt amazing having two hands cupping my arse cheeks as we walked. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and my nipples stiff and pressing against my bra.

This was it, here I was walking to a hotel with my husband and another man, both of whom I knew wanted nothing more than to get their cocks inside me.

We arrived at the hotel and Danny said “you two get a drink at the bar, I’m going to the room, but don’t me too long”. He then walked away and Joe and I went to the bar.

“Do you want another drink?” Joe asked.

“No, I want you to kiss me” I replied with a confidence that surprised me.

Joe leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the beer and cigarettes on his breath, but also a hint of mint. Our tongues entwined and I reached down to his crotch and felt his firm thick cock. “I would take this out now if I didn’t think we’d be thrown out” I said. “Fuck it, let’s go” and I took his hand and walked him to the lift.

The ride was short and all the while I was cupping his cock and he was squeezing my arse. The doors opened and we made our way to the room. I reached into my bag and found the room key card. I placed it into the lock and heard the sound of the door unlock, reaching the handle I thought “this is it” and opened the door into a new world!

More later

By *ussyeater692Man
41 weeks ago

Wrexham

Can't wait for the next installment

By *ADSPARKY200Man
41 weeks ago

Watford

Please continue

By *rgar27Man
41 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

can't wait to hear more

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
41 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *ale_t-girl_coupleCouple
41 weeks ago

near Worthing

Excellent, we love sharing.

By *ub and master in crimeCouple
41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Omg so good x

By *ookinforfun6972Couple
41 weeks ago

Hartlepool

Great story

By *hemcicalMan
41 weeks ago

Lisburn

By *ccasional75Man
41 weeks ago

dudley

41 weeks ago

As I opened the door I could feel Joe standing directly behind me. His crotch pressed against my arse and his right hand reaching around and cupping my naked mound. Fuck I was wet.

We stumbled into the room and I could see Danny sitting in a chair near the bottom of the bed.

She shuffled into the room and I looked at Danny “are you ready?” I asked as Joe continued to stroke my pussy, my little dress having ridden up, I knew Danny could see Joe’s hand on my cunt.

“This is all about you tonight” he replied as he drank from the glass of wine he had poured himself.

I reached over my shoulder and cupped the back of Joe’s neck as he leaned in and kissed my neck. His hand now being used to stroke my clit. I could feel the heat from in against his cooler fingers. “Get comfortable Danny, I think I’ll give you your own private porno to watch” I said with a giggle, then a sharp gasp as Joe slipped one of his fingers past my lips and dip inside my hole.

Turning to face Joe I kissed him deeply as he placed his hand that just moments before had been on my married pussy against my cheek. Knowing Danny wanted to see I opened my mouth so he could see our tongues play with each other. I reached down and tugged Joe’s belt loose.

He seemed very keen and helped to undo this trousers, enough fo me to slide my hand into the waist band of his shorts and I felt his hard cock for the first time.

He wasn’t the big cock from the dirty movies, but it was probably a little bigger than Danny in length, and defiantly thicker. “Hmmm, this feels nice” I purred. “Let’s get you out of these clothes” I demanded.

Joe started to pull his clothes off, intermittently kissing me as he did. I slid the zip down the back of my dress and let it fall to floor. As I did this Danny stood behind me and unclasped my bra letting it fall from my tits. They had a slight sag due to age, but felt wonderful now free. Danny cupped my tits from behind and whispers in my ear “keep the shoes on”.

Joe now naked stepped forward and kissed me again, I could feel Danny pinching my nipples until his hands were pressed tight against me between my tits and Joe’s chest. I could feel Joe’s lovely cock resting against my mound as we kissed.

Danny stepped away and I turned to see him take his seat again.

I know what he wanted to see, and I broke my kiss with joe and started to kiss my way down his chest, stomach until I was level with his cock. I took his heavy cock in my hand and lifted it to my cheek. “Hmmmm, I hope this tastes as good as it looks” I purred in my sexiest voice.

I lifted his cock to my lips and as I parted them I felt Joe take my hair in his hands. I took the head of his cock into my mouth and already I could taste is salty pre-cum. I loved the taste, more from the fact I had made him leak a little already.

I started to suck on his cock and he gripped my hair more tightly. I know Danny got a good view as I had squatted down with my legs spread so he could see my pussy. I reached down with my left hand and played with my clit, my right hand wanking joes cock into my mouth.

I did my best to be dirty, bobbing my head into Joes lap, his thighs trembling and letting me know he wouldn’t last long like this.

Realising he was close I stopped sucking and stood before him, just in my little white trainers. I kept hood of his cock and again shared a kiss.

Danny had undone his trousers and was now slowing stroking his own engorged cock as he watched.

“Eat me Joe, I want you tongue on my cunt” I ordered and sat on the edge of the bed. I slid back a little so I could place my shoe covered feet on the bed and opened my legs wide.

Joe needed no 2nd invite and knelt before me. He brushed his thumb along my pussy and pulled my lips apart with his fingers before placing his head between my legs.

His tongue was magic and he gently licked the length of my lips, before clamping his mouth over my clit, sucking on it whilst rubbing the flat of his tongue across my aching clit.

I grabbed his hair in both hands and flung my head back as he continued to eat me. I could feel the bed move slightly as Danny climbed onto the bed and lay next to me. He reached over and cupped my tight breast and kissed me.

I felt the first wave of orgasm start to spread from my chest, down my stomach and finally to my cheating married pussy. I moaned into Danny’s mouth as I first felt my legs quiver, then spasm as my orgasm took over. The sensations were so intense that I had to push Joes head away.

As I can down from my cum and broke my kiss with Danny. “Joe, lie on the bed” I said “I want your cock inside me”.

Joe climbed onto the bed and lay on his back. His leaking cock pointed straight up. I stood over him and began to squat down. Danny had gotten up and taken his seat agian at the foot of the bed. As I lowered myself I took joes cock in my hand and lined it up with my pussy. I placed the head of his cock against my pussy, and realised I was about to take the first cock that wasn’t Danny’s since we married.

I turned slightly to see Danny leaning in for a better view, and at that point a sank onto Joes length with a gasp.

More to follow

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
41 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

By *ccasional75Man
41 weeks ago

dudley

By *amesipMan
41 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *orthampton jamesMan
41 weeks ago

Northampton

By *heStockingsmanMan
41 weeks ago

marske

41 weeks ago

As I became accustomed to this strange cock inside me I leant forward and placed my hands on Joe’s chest to steady myself. This wasn’t the most comfortable position, but I knew it would give Danny a great view. I could feel the veins of Joe’s cock as I slowly began to ride is cock, my trainer clad feet either side of his hips.

I couldn’t see it, but I could feel my pussy lips gripping his cock each time I rose before sliding back down his lovely cock. I hadn’t even thought about protection, until now. What was I doing, riding a man’s cock who I met only about an hour before. Bare. In my pussy. And I’m the one in control.

“Fuck, you are creaming on his cock” Danny said, and I felt him reach forward to take the pressure off my legs by cupping my arse cheeks and assisting with the rise and fall of my body.

He was right, I could feel my cream as I slid on his cock inside me now.

“Do you like watching your hot wife” I said “taking his bare cock in my slutty pussy?”

I didn’t get a verbal answer, just a grunt from Danny who now made is way around the bed and he leaned in to kiss me. As he was doing This Joe reached up and cupped my hanging tits.

The deep kiss from Danny made me ride faster, but I began ti feel a burning sensation in my thighs as the lactic acid began to build up. I knew I could ride like this for long, I’m a married mother for heaven sake, not a porn star. Reluctantly I climbed off Joe and stood to the side of the bed. I bent over and took his cock in my mouth, now covered with my pussy juices and more precum.

I felt Danny move behind me and place his cock at my pussy. “Hmmmm, that’s nice” I said as he slid inside me. He didn’t waste any time but began pumping into me for all he was worth, causing me to rock and bob into Joe’s cock.

“Fuck this is hot” Danny said, “but I want him to cum in you first” he said.

“Really?” I asked, then a naughty thought (as if this wasn’t naughty enough) entered my mind. “How about you both cum in me at the same time?”

“What? You mean …..”

Before he could say anything else I finished his thought “I want both of your cocks to fuck me, at the same time”.

I looked at Joe “you okay with that” as I wanted him.

“Aye lass” he replied “I’m game”.

I looked over my shoulder at Danny, “you do know that both of your cocks will be rubbing against each other?” Although I was directing my question to both of them.

No reply came from either, but I felt Joe pull me by the arms and ontop of him as Danny came back to the foot of the bed.

Joe pulled me ontop of him and I lined his cock against my pushy. No sooner had I got him back inside me, I felt pressure on my dirty little cunt from behind as Danny started gentle pushing his own cock into my already full pussy.

More later

By *rgar27Man
41 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *andy IanMan
41 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Loving this can’t wait

By *rgasm4u69Man
41 weeks ago

Warrington

41 weeks ago

halstead

By *ohnny4playMan
41 weeks ago

Kinross

Wow dvp - my favorite!

By *ussyeater692Man
41 weeks ago

Wrexham

Absolutely marvellous

By *lymouth nice guyMan
41 weeks ago

Plymouth

Fantastic

By *haveadreamMan
41 weeks ago

Fens

Great story, there is nothing better than DVP, not only for the woman who is getting double filling but for the guys als even if you are not bi, two cock sliding together in a soaking pussy.

By *ediraMan
41 weeks ago

Reigate

By *ormladMan
41 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ccasional75Man
41 weeks ago

dudley

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
41 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

41 weeks ago

I lay still as I felt Danny’s cock nudge inch by inch into my already full pussy. I started to feel a little pinch as he pushed into me.

As he started to get his cock into me I felt Joe start to lift his hips gently nudging his cock in and out of me “fuck this feels so tight” he said.

He was right, I have been fisted before, but this was different. As Danny finally sank his whole length into me I started to get used to them both inside. “Hmmmm, I’m a dirty 2 cock slut” I said.

Now both were in me I placed my hands on Joes chest so I could control his cock, and Danny found a really nice pace. As I rose off joes cock and just before I lowered myself I could feel Danny pushing back into me.

“How does it feel with your cocks rubbing together boys” I asked. Joe didn’t answer but grabbed both of my tits and pushed them together, helping to take my weight.

Danny answered for both of them I think “fucking amazing” was all he said. As they both assaulted my cunt I felt myself building to another orgasm. It started in my stomach and rolled delightfully to my pussy, I felt my pelvic floor muscle start to spasm as it hit me. My pussy walls contracted and I cried out loud “yes, fucking cum in me you bastards”.

Danny placed his hands in my hair and pulled my head backwards forcing me down on both of their cocks. Joe was first to cum, but only by a second. His cock began to swell and I felt a new wetness and warms as he spilled his cum inside me, a moment after he started so did Danny.

Both cocks now swelling inside me, alternating as they spurt cum inside me. It was so powerful I could feel it jetting into my cervix. The feeling was so intense I almost tapped out. I was surprised by how long they kept pumping, I guess the feeling was good for them too!

After a another few moments are pace slowed to a gentle rocking, Danny was first to withdraw. And as he pulled out I felt the cum running down my thigh and obviously onto Joe’s balls. I rolled off Joe and lay by his side catching my breath.

Joe lay with his hands on his head and Danny slumped in the chair. “Fuck that was intense” I said outloud but to myself more than anybody else.

The cum from my 2 lovers continued to pour from my pussy and down my arse.

I sat up slightly “thank you Joe” and I turned to Danny, “I hope you know what your have started, but I love you for it” I turned and kissed Joe and said “I think Danny and I need some alone time”.

Taking the hint he replied “of course” and added “I hope I see you again next time I’m in Edinburgh”.

After Joe left Danny and I lay together and hugged, I still had those trainers on, but we slept naked apart from that.

In the morning I asked “any regrets?”

Danny replied “none”.

I looked at him in the eyes “good, because I’m now a hotwife and I want more cock when I want it” I kissed him “can you handle that?”

“What do you think” he said looking at his now hard cock.

The end.

Hope you enjoyed this. Feel free to DM with any comments or suggestions for the next story.

Have a suggestion from a friend here, asking for a recounting of his experience with his wife, a blindfold, an Asian friend with a 9 inch cock, and her first time shared. Coming soon!

By *andy IanMan
41 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us it brought back memories of my first dvp

By *eepfill999Man
41 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *eadyMan
41 weeks ago

Blackpool

Brilliant… Thoroughly enjoyed that!.. Thank you

By *ussyeater692Man
41 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome, I can't wait for the next adventure

By *ighnboxCouple
41 weeks ago

Norwich

Best Ive ever read on here BRILLIANT

41 weeks ago

"Best Ive ever read on here BRILLIANT"

Thank you so much. Much appreciated this comment

By *haveadreamMan
41 weeks ago

Fens

Best written story in a long time, enjoy your journey and hopefully for us all some additional stories..

41 weeks ago

Currently writing a new story “interviewing vick and Paul” inspired by a couple who I have been chatting with on here. If anybody else would like a story based on their experiences please drop me a PM

By *hrisukbishareCouple
39 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Marking to read later. Love your writing

By *orthampton jamesMan
39 weeks ago

Northampton

39 weeks ago

By *rgasm4u69Man
39 weeks ago

Warrington

Can't wait to hear about your Asian friend

By *ipaddyzebCouple
39 weeks ago

camarthen

Amazing adventure - love it xx

By *dult69Man
38 weeks ago

beverley

Brilliant

38 weeks ago

Fantastic story loved every bit of it actually got hard on NOW .All the best for the future .

By *ornwallkink2017Couple
38 weeks ago

Cornwall

Oh wow loved it so much

By *L456Woman
38 weeks ago

Southend

By *D123Man
38 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *arahDom2017Couple
38 weeks ago

warrington

Loved this. I've recently become a hotwife myself and I'm loving it. Would enjoy hearing more of your stories as this was so hot

38 weeks ago

Love the stories

38 weeks ago

"Loved this. I've recently become a hotwife myself and I'm loving it. Would enjoy hearing more of your stories as this was so hot "

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. Drop me a message if you’d like to chat. Always good to hear others experiences to help crafting a new story.

By *ub and master in crimeCouple
38 weeks ago

Portsmouth

The best

Post new Message to Thread